“Not everything I have just told you will happen in 2019, but it will begin.”

Many are saying “Happy New Year!” right now, some out of habit, some out of ignorance and others because they have false hope in this world. The year 2019 will be anything but “happy” for the multitudes in the valley of decision.

“Happiness” depends on physical circumstances and they will be bleak for most. For the high-ranking generals in Satan’s army it will be a time of victory and celebration, but it will be very short-lived. Their plans are being allowed to go forth now. For those in My great army, you will see the rise of My light within and upon you. The darkness is rising and so is the light and each side will have more intensity in the coming days.

To most, the rising of the darkness will seem like light, for their eyes have been blinded to the True Light. Yes, the rise of the Antichrist will seem glorious to most because they don’t know Me. He will look like a knight in shining armor, riding a white horse because for many there will be little hope because they don’t look to Me. He will seemingly have answers to all the world’s problems and the problems will be seemingly unending. There will be problems in the coming days that no one but he will seem to have the answers to. There will be astounding cataclysms that will take place bigger than anything anyone has ever seen upon the earth. He will unite the masses. There will be orchestrated, false flag events and he shall emerge as the glorious leader. There will be economic catastrophe and he will seemingly have the solution and millions will swear allegiance to him and renounce Me. He will speak of peace but bring war and destruction. He will reign over all the earth after America, mystery Babylon, is destroyed and he will be the one who destroys her even though the multitudes look to him as their savior and hope. The multitudes would rather look to a “man” that they can see rather than a God they cannot see. Who they will look to is Barack Hussein Obama.

He is loved by this world and they will follow him and every word the he says especially when he is completely possessed by his father Satan. I have told you and a few others this before and I will confirm it again and again through those who truly hear the voice of My Spirit. Come before Me and ask Me yourself during your alone time with Me and I will confirm it to you. Most will not do this and will not believe the truth because your minds have been polluted and conformed by the things of this world and not renewed and transformed by My Spirit. If you can receive it, come to Me with no preconceived ideas or man-made doctrines and I will tell you the truth.

I weep for those who have not known intimately or even retained any true knowledge about Me. They will be given over to the great deception of the enemy. This is because they desired to follow after the lusts of their flesh, the lust of their eyes and the pride of life. All sin contains these three things and all who follow after these as a way of their everyday life do not follow after Me. This is the way of the world that you live in. This world is controlled by Satan and the world loves him whether they realize it or not. My children are in the world but not of the world. My children overcome this world and they are aliens and foreigners. They are only just passing through to be tested for a little while. Everyone that is in this world is being tested by trials and tribulation and there is no way around it, for I have ordained it. My children, you are being perfected but you are not perfect yet. When you sin immediately repent and I will forgive you as long as the repentance comes from your heart. Soon the time comes when you shall be like Me for you will see Me as I AM!

My beloved ones, I have told you many times through many of My servants the prophets and through many messages, words, dreams, visions and prophecies, the things that are coming upon the earth. The time is here, there will be no delay. Do not listen to those false voices that tell you that there is delay. They will answer to Me for prophesying lies in My name and allowing My people to put their guard down. Things may not go like you believe, but they are proceeding rapidly. My true voices are speaking with urgency right now! The blood of those who have been deceived by those giving false words will be on their hands, unless they repent before Me and publicly and renounce their false prophetic words that were from the seducing spirits that I have allowed to go out.

My children, the time of great deception is here! Many ministries that you have followed in the past have lost their way and no longer hear from Me. Because they have not stayed in My word and intimate with Me they have followed a god of their own making. Many of these have great, well-known ministries and huge multitudes of followers. Ask Me for discernment and I will give to you freely. Remember what has been said about the multitudes, they are in the valley of decision. These are the ones My remnant/bride are called to minister to and, once the kick-off events take place, you will win many over to Me and the backsliders will be brought back to Me by you as well.

I know that you would like Me to tell you everything that will happen in the year ahead. I have told you much, but I will not tell anyone all. I will not give you specific dates that anything will happen, but I say be on guard and do not let down your sword or take off your armor for the battle is waxing hot! Not everything I have just told you will happen in 2019, but it will begin. 2019 is not the end but your world will not be the same as it has been. You will see drastic change very soon! Be Ready! Stay in ME!

My wrath will not be poured upon My own, but remember, it is written that he who endures to the end will be saved. You will not endure to the end without the help of My Spirit. Yes My Spirit is being poured out on All Flesh but not all flesh receive My Spirit. To those who receive they will be given the power to become the sons of God. My children are constantly being transformed from glory to glory but in the days that are ahead this process will be dramatically enhanced and sped up. Your healings are coming! Your transformation is coming! Do not give up! I AM with you always! You are at the end of this age and going into the next!

I LOVE YOU!

SEEK ME NOW AS NEVER BEFORE!

JUDGEMENTS COMMENCE!

Jesus Christ

Yashua Ha Mashiach

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so he started two blog sites called Holy Spirit Wind and Whistle Blower Jeff.

Heather Bjork
Heather Bjork
December 31, 2018 10:13 AM

Excellent Word Jeff! Thank you for sharing! It remains surreal for me to be in such completely different realities than friends & family members but we must remain viligant, awake & on fire for the Lord! 💕🙏🏻💕

Jeff Byerly
December 31, 2018 11:52 AM

Heather, for the most part my friends and family don’t believe me either. I have been warning them and warning them for years but I guess they probably look at me like I’m Chicken Little by now. But I think all that is going to change in 2019! I have never received a message from the Lord quite like this one! Like he said to me it’s not the end but you will see a change this year.

Sujit Thomas
January 29, 2019 10:29 PM
I saw a picture this morning as I was sitting at my desk and pondering about the times and seasons we are in or approaching. Nearly every one of us has this innate curiosity summarized in one word: “When?” I then, almost simultaneously, imagined that I was going somewhere in a bus. And I knew the Holy Spirit was driving. I was looking out the window and seeing the view as the bus continued its journey. After some time I saw a mile marker pass me by. A bit after that I got up to go and ask the Holy Spirit when we would reach our destination. So I went up to him and asked, “Daddy, when will we reach our destination?” And the Holy Spirit said, “Soon, son.” So I went back to my seat and sat down. Around this time I became aware there were other kids in the bus. They were all chatting excitedly and discussing among themselves as to when we would reach our destination. Although I knew they were talking about this, I couldn’t make out anything they were saying. My curiosity was piqued. So I again got up and went to the the Holy Spirit and asked him, “Daddy, when will we reach our destination?” And the Holy Spirit said, “Soon, son.” I imagined that our conversation continued like this: “Daddy, all the other kids in the bus are talking about when we will reach. But I don’t know when we will reach. And when I ask you, you only tell me, ‘Soon.’ Can’t you tell me anything more than that?” Then the Holy Spirit, still driving the bus, looked at me and said, “Son, did you see the mile markers when they passed you by?” I said, “Yes, Daddy. I did.” The Holy… Read more »
January 29, 2019 11:04 PM

Thanks for sharing that awesome word Sujit. Sure sounds like you heard from God.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
January 3, 2019 12:29 AM
FROM 444NEWS I feel this says it all, at least to my way foo understanding. ADDED to this prophecy is the MILLIOMS of horrible ABORTIONS. 2019 WILL BE A YEAR MARKED BY BLOOD – Cory January 2, 2019 I am a pastor in Illinois. This is the first time I have every written a prophetic word, I have delivered them before, but never written one. The Lord gave me this yesterday. Please pray about it and let me know if it agrees with your spirit. 2019 will be a year marked by blood. The Lord says that the term blood has been removed from the vocabulary of the modern Church, and that many are offended at His words. Just as the Lord’s followers abandoned Him at the mention of blood, there will be some who can not accept this Word. The Lord says He has sent warnings in the skies, in the seas, and on land of the coming turmoil, He has warned in every way, yet many deny the day that is upon us, they continue to prophesy prosperity when it is the prosperity that has blinded the eyes of His Church. The world will be shocked at what will in happen in the coming eighteen months. Blood will pour out of financial markets in the next 18 months. News commentators will even use the term blood letting, bleed, and blood flowing on the street as they watch in amazement at the markets liquidation. The Lord says He is striking down every false idol, the bull on Wall Street will be removed. Just as He crushed Israel’s idols, He will melt America’s. The streets of cities across America will flow with the blood of it’s citizens. The people are throwing off all restraint, and over the next months those… Read more »
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
January 4, 2019 4:22 PM

Linda
Crucial information. Certainly Australia will not be unaffected.
Sadly both Victoria and QLD Godless State Labor governments have pushed thru abortion legislation in the last 2 years.
Utterly Shameful.
Phil

January 10, 2019 10:10 AM

A very important word from the LORD given to Jeff Byerly.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
January 10, 2019 9:04 PM

Thank you Matt for sharing. Thank you Jeff for relaying. And Thank You most of all Dear Jesus for your warning!

John McCanada
John McCanada
January 10, 2019 11:25 AM

Thanks MattNZ

December 31, 2018 1:05 AM

New video and prophetic word from Lois Vogel Sharp. At the 3 min mark reading the word she received the LORD says “You are in the midst of this economic woe….” 3:05 mark. Midst def : Middle. If Oct 4th 2018 was the start date (Tishrei 24 or 124) then the end date would be 27 March 2019. Not saying it is exactly that date. Some others here have seen something about mid March (perhaps started Yom Kippur 19 Sept 2018?). Sister Barbara keeps giving the date range Sept 25th 2015 to April 6th 2019. Just something to think about.

John Barry
John Barry
December 31, 2018 4:59 AM

Brother Matt , for two years HOLY SPIRIT has been telling me Sister Barbara’s dates are important , don’t know why . There are also super blood moons on Jan. 20th , Feb. 19th & Mar. 20th , should be interesting . Blessings

Jeff Byerly
December 31, 2018 7:00 AM

Matt and John I believe that all the dates you mention have significance but exactly what happens or doesn’t happen we just don’t know.We know many ,many events that the Lord has told thousands of people about but the ONE thing that the Lord keeps emphasizing to me over and over is to be ready at all times stay in close intimacy with him always, taking shelter under the shadow of His mighty, protective wings.

December 31, 2018 5:45 AM

the 25th of Sept 2015 was the Pope’s Agenda 2030 speech to the UN… 1290 days later is April 6th 2019. I believe they are important too.

John Barry
John Barry
December 31, 2018 5:57 AM

Brother Matt I think it was in 2015 when the Pope said he thought he would only live 3-4 years , your words brought this to mind . Blessings

Jeff Byerly
December 31, 2018 12:20 PM

Oh yes I believe that is very significant especially with the number of days that you mention right out of the Bible

Bill B
Bill B
January 1, 2019 12:45 AM

Who is Sister Barbara?

John Barry
John Barry
January 1, 2019 8:07 AM

Brother Bill , Sister Barbara is Godshealer 7 on YouTube . look at a couple of her early videos & look how she is now , Satan has diligently tried to kill her & stop her ,which is the evidence of her calling , I thank GOD I do not have her assignment , she is a warrior of GOD . Blessings

Brent
Brent
December 31, 2018 8:31 AM

Hi Matt
December 25th 2018 Jerusalem post
Netanyshus coalition collapses: Israel heading to elections on April 9th 2019

December 24/25 2018 was 490 days after the great solar eclipse over America.

April 9th/10th 2019 is 490 days after Trump declared Jerusalem Israels capital.

April 9th/10th 2019 is 1290 days after the last blood moon of 2015.

490 days after the last blood moon on January 30th 2017 we have two witnesses.

January 30th 2017 was the day that the new Sanhedrin realesed the half shekel temple tax coin.

January 30th 516 B.C.
The second temple was completed.

Me thinks we have a connection!

Melinda
Melinda
December 31, 2018 7:31 PM

Brent, who are the two witnesses you mentioned?

Bill B
Bill B
January 1, 2019 12:41 AM

If you listen to Lois Vogel Sharp, her August 10th message was the start date of the economic (several follow on messages clarified the date.) August 10th or 11th was the date that the Turkish Lira collapsed and Turkey was forced to sell 10 tons of gold.

I do agree that we will see a stock market collapse (per Lois) in Spring and Lois has warned that the economy could be shut down for a few months while President Trump restarts the economy (likely a gold backed currency.)

But like you, I have not a specific date.

Bianca
Bianca
December 31, 2018 6:27 AM

Hallelujah for this word! I love you Yeshua.

January 11, 2019 1:21 AM

Jan 23rd? 123?
2 different posts from Lois on “123”… just trying to put things together (From Jeff, Bo and LVS)

LVS from 2017 “123 time is up!” 10 24 2017
at 4:10 mark

“123, that is the number!” 11-28-2017
8:25 mark, word from the Father at 6:45

Mikey H
Mikey H
January 11, 2019 3:54 AM

Thanks Matt, great job, it certainly is getting interesting. The Lord is teaching me to listen very carefully to prophetic words and hear his ‘secrets’ Amos 3:7 and also by 2 or 3 witnesses 2 Cor 13:1 to be informed and forwarned. We really need to discern the times and the seasons right now.

January 11, 2019 1:40 AM

Probably a stretch but here’s Nathan Leal’s oil crash prophecy from oct 2014.

The white plane with the left wing down might have been the Oct or Dec downturn. Left wing: Dems trying to crash the economy to blame Trump?

123 would be Jan 23rd (maybe 17 shevat 5779) / LVS has been talking often of the number 124 (maybe 18 Shevat 5779).

the red, white and blue rocket crash is the next thing that happens in Nathans dream. look what happened 18 Shevat (124 this year) in 1986.

18 Shvat 5746 – Jan. 28, 1986:
The Space Shuttle Challenger disintegrated 73 seconds after the launch of its mission, when an O-ring seal in its right solid rocket booster failed. All seven crew members were killed, including Judith Resnik, 36-year-old Jewish American. Challenger was one of two space shuttles destroyed during a mission, the other being Columbia in 2003 which included Israeli Ilan Ramon.

January 11, 2019 12:58 AM

Going along with Jeff’s latest message here is a new one from Lois Vogel Sharp.

Prophecy – THE CRASH OF 2019 1-10-2019

Link to Bo Polny’s video

Mary K.
Mary K.
January 5, 2019 9:57 PM

I found this over at Steve Quayle’s site today…it reminded me of what you said. Here is the link: https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2237

A. I.
A. I.
January 1, 2019 5:58 PM

Thank you, brother in Christ. My heart sync’s with your message. Amen to the Almighty, and may His Will Come to Pass! In Yashua’s Name!

Jeff Byerly
January 2, 2019 6:15 AM

Stay close to the Lord and do His will this year!