The Noise of Horsemen Are Near, A Violent Shaking and Disorder

Four_horseman

I received the following word from the Lord:

“The walls are beginning to fall. The noise of horsemen are near. A violent shaking and disorder. And this is only the beginning. It is about to get worse. Nothing will compare to it. Violent outbreaks will be everywhere, even in places never seen before or expected.

I will radically transform the landscape of this nation. I will plow it usunder. I will turn it into a furnace. I will burn up every foul thing. Nothing will stand.

I am coming again! Can you hear the sound of My feet? Can anyone detect a change?

It will come. I will come shortly and swiftly. Before you know what has happened, it will be over and gone. It will be too late. I am coming to conquer, and to take over. The land you are now living in is not yours. It is Mine. It always has been. It always will be. I gave it to you. From every pinnacle of height to every lowest valley. America is Mine. I gave it to you, but you sold it’s soul to the highest bidders like a prostitute.

Now who owns you? Do I? Do not even I own you? But you would not have Me. You would not even continue with Me. Now you are left to yourselves because of your own choosing.

Be prepared. I am sending a storm, a fierce storm upon your land. So fierce, you will not be able to withstand it. I am throwing down the capitol. I am exposing every lying leader. They are like mad men grasping for air. Cities will lie waste rapidly, because I am laying them for waste and for trampling through. Safety will make wings and fly away.

Am I doing this to frighten you? No, I am doing this because the time is at the end. I am removing governments and replacing them with others. You do not realize it, nor do you understand it, but this entire nation is going into captivity.

Don’t be fooled. Even your religious leaders you look to will fail you. Remember they are only men. Everything you have stood on as a safe foundation besides Me will be shaken and taken away. All faces will look to Me or away from Me.

This is My purpose and My efforts of last minute mercy. This is not the time to gather things, but to release everything. When I will come to gather all of you to Myself, you will not need them where you are going. Remember Lot’s wife.

In fact, the process of the fall of this nation will have a reverberating effect. When the head falls so does the body. My removal of things will reveal what needs to be revealed, especially at this time. The question is, who really loves Me? And who is really Mine?

Storm after storm will overtake the land from shore to shore. Your leaders are not really your leaders. Which I will shortly prove to you. For when things begin to irrevocably deteriorate, everyone of them will run to save their own selves. You will see.

Understand these things. Time is crucial. Look away from everything you are afraid of or worry about. Is not the future Mine? And so are your days.

To forget you would mean to forget Myself. How can eternity forget eternity? I will take care of you. I take care of My sheep. They know Me and have continued with. Me. Watch and see. I am shaking this world. Abide fast in Me.”

Jesus Christ

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation
Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place. She is currently a cohost on A Minute to Midnite. You can visit her on the You Tube Channel, or at the website: www.aminutetomidnite.com

Susan
Susan
January 31, 2016 9:33 PM

I can say this rings true in my spirit. YHWH has been having me pull away from “things” and worldly pursuits. The time to detach from this world’s system is here. Draw close to our Heavenly Father and seek Him and dive into His Word. We’ve been lied to about so much. Pray the Spirit of Truth guides you into ALL truth and then trust Him and OBEY. (Hear and DO!) Be teachable and correct your steps according to His Word. Shalom.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 29, 2015 9:53 AM

Joanie,

Incredible word. Perfectly written, poetic in it’s way, as the prophets of old did declare. There is something in this that touches on a dream the Lord gave me years ago…I have been waiting to hear it outside of myself, in the way you just did. You wrote, “The walls are beginning to fall”.

I was working in a camp years ago. I had a dream during that time that said this, The walls must fall before I come”. Two weeks later, the power of God move when the Berlin wall came down.

In the dream, I was waking up in a cabin, very early morning before the sun broke. I got up early to get dressed before the others. Sleeping mats and bags all over the floor. As I was getting my stuff together I was startled to see a man standing there. His back was to the window, and the sun was now breaking so I only saw the beams around him, but I couldn’t see his face. He said, Don’t be afraid, I will not hurt you. Then, The walls must fall before I come. I was taking all this in when it dawned on me who he was.
I woke up.

The Lord has given you a word that is so powerful, so beyond what we can think…yet, it must be, because the kingdom of God will have no rivals.

Timothy Greening
Timothy Greening
December 26, 2015 1:15 AM

Dear Joan,

I too have felt a change. Your title reminds me of a dream / thought that I have both seen ( insects in their hordes invading houses, cat sized rats) and read about – that is “SICKNESS”, and also beasts killing or making many ill.

I think and believe this is just a beginning – Richard Maybury of Early Warning Report https://www.earlywarningreport.com/ has been saying for a long time that Chaos will cause horrific problems economic and otherwise.

The last paragraph of his interview with Christian Book.com – http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/cms_content?page=2012492&sp=102656

is telling –

CBD: Do you have any new advice for the up-and-coming generation of homeschoolers?

RICHARD MAYBURY: “Yes. If you are not homeschooling your children, do it now, don’t delay, because there is no telling how long it will remain legal.

To each parent, I say, no one loves your child as much as you do. Homeschool as much as you can while it’s still legal, because the child who is well-raised by the people who love him or her has a much better chance at happiness and success.

For God’s sake — and I mean that expression literally — a child is supposed to be raised by people who love the child! What could be more obvious?”

And I Tim for many other reasons feel deeply that we are at a turning point. Thank you so much for this message.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
December 20, 2015 6:55 PM

This is a true word. This really resonates with me. We will find out who really believes and who does not. This also will bring in many many people who are not Christians, who will be after this.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 7:50 PM

This is a time to observe and be still. The days before us will winnow out and reveal who belongs to Him. In 1 Timothy 2:19 it says, “For the throne of God standeth sure upon this foundation having this seal, for the Lord God knoweth them that are His.” The truth is, He already knows. But as the fair Judge of the Universe, He will allow their exposure. And I believe in the fact that He is merciful
His finding them out will make way for His enduring mercy to be afforded to them. This is a time for us, not to do more in a religious sense, but to remain quiet before Him now, and let Him speak. He has something for each and everyone of us for the last part of this race. You can rely on it.

Cherie Miller
Cherie Miller
December 20, 2015 1:37 PM

Blessings to you Joanie. You truly have received the Word of the Lord. And so shall it be. Deut. 10: 7-14 KJV
Flame of Yah.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 5:12 PM

Blessings to you Cherie! Much shalom to you! Get ready….we are preparing as His people to bring it in and go into heaven, not beaten down, depressed and destroyed, but in flaming victory!

Cherie Miller
Cherie Miller
December 20, 2015 7:15 PM

Joanie
I shared your post over the phone with my dear sister in Christ that I pray with daily. When we finished a Spirit of Intercession hit us unlike anything I have felt in over 25 years. It was a cry of war and brought to mind Spiritual Zion as the Church militant or triumphant. Jehovah Sabaoth: Maranatha…

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 7:42 PM

Cherie, it seems that all these years the Lord “has awakened my ear as that of the learned.” I think what I have observed is the fact that this last generation has not learned to hear His voice. To decipher His voice. Wouldn’t you agree with me that there’s none like it” You do not have to strain to hear Him. When He speaks you know it. There’s no wondering if you did of did not.
Look at what Psalm 29 says. There is no mistaking it. As far as what I have experienced, the voice of the Lord has been drowned out, even in the religious world. But a daily life in Him, a rendering one’s self over to Him no matter what or when or how develops the ear.
And we know He is preparing His army which is His Bride. I am happy this day that you and your friend went to the Lord. “For no prophecy is of private interpretation….” I believe that if we are given a message, then at some point by permission of the Lord they are meant to be shared as warnings. This is an undercut to the enemy. I will continue as you and your dear friend to go before Him as ever, and wait upon Him with you. Shalom to you. Maranatha!

Cherie Miller
Cherie Miller
December 20, 2015 8:15 PM

Joanie
His Word is absolute. As we know Flame of Yah, comes to us as ” He who hath an ear.” As I said in an earlier post I have been ministering to the Lord for 30+years and cannot take a breath apart from His Presence. The Lord’s redress on many voices has become a din in the hearts of many of those who refuse to enjoy the sacrifice of His calling. Developing fellowship is the essence of communion in Him. In Him we have what? Need I ask? Live, move and have our being, If this is not an absolute in the lives of His anointed, no more can be said. You are blessed of Yah and it is my pleasure to bring you before Him. Divine intervention is qualified in His authority, relayed through the personhood of Christ and established through the sanctity and abiding of His Spirit. Abiding, such a concept and oh what a privilege.
In His Service….

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 21, 2015 2:00 AM

Oh there is nothing I desire more with increase to be with him. Like a little Enoch so to speak. I remember the long years of wearing out the carpet to the holy of holies, but now I find that I’m older now, and the blessing of just gazing upon the Lord and just being quiet renders such an advancement. This happiness will endure as long as he exists. I remember talking to an old English intercessor. He said one day to me that he had recently visited a 91 year old missionary. She had spent her entire life in service to the Lord. But now at home. He said they talked about her going home soon to heaven. She replied, Yes, soon I will go. On earth I breathed his air, in heaven I’ll breathe his glory. I seem to be desiring heaven’s glory more and more. As we age in years and longer years in intercession, protracted wars, life, etc we slow down, and now we begin the next phase of our sojourning….growing heavenward. In a very real sense to me, I seem to be having some samples of breathing his glory. Tastes of what is coming. Giving us the power more and more of an endless life of which he has been preparing me, and all of us for.

Robin LeClair
Robin LeClair
December 22, 2015 2:14 AM

Joan, I listen to Trunews and Rick Wiles had on the gentleman who James Bailey on the program a couple times recently. I now check in tp Z-3 News. I have read many of your dreams, but what I have been blessed with most is your heart to sit at Yeshua’s feet and hear from him. You do not hear much of that anymore.
I would like to visit some time. I have a feeling you are a kindred spirit.
Gods Shalom over you
Robin

Bob Foisel
Bob F
December 20, 2015 12:57 PM

Amen and Amen, It agrees with my spirit, and many thing he has told me.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
December 20, 2015 12:16 PM

This is a mighty and new confirmation of the warnings seen by others. I was particularly taken by the line “Now who owns you?” I was flooded with the words – Total Surrender. I was thinking that God wants us to humble ourselves and totally surrender our lives to him… then I thought of the other possible meanings… such as the surrendering of our nation to a foreign power. Then I remembered reading this article whereby Obama just made it easier for foreign powers to overtake the US:

Obama Abruptly Waives 1980 Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA)

Now is the time for us to forsake the world and surrender everything to our Savior – Jesus.
John 3:16 (KJV) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Matthew 27:46 (KJV) And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 5:11 PM

Wiley, these times are meant to cause people to fall in or fall out. Our service to the Lord will not be measured by the rod of men. Our livelihood is in an ongoing surrender in degrees as we have been make able by the Holy Spirit. But I am certain that there is a surrender coming that only God can give the power to do. This will come. Be certain of it your self. You are alive for now. All the weapons you have been entrusted with are not to be retired. I believe that Jesus Christ is calling people like you and me. Ours is that act of final letting go. Surrendering as we are able. and to be ready at a moments notice. Keep in private prayer and learn to receive all your orders from him. Peace to you!

Lottie
Lottie
December 20, 2015 11:16 AM

I firmly believe we will as Believers n lovers of Jesus go thru hard times before th truly wrath of God hits th earth…i accept this as another warning as Truth. As a result I am spending time from daily duties in praying and arming with His Promises while sharing these warnings with loved ones. And more intercession for my 25 y/o Grand…..a son, who is not sure Jesus is the only way. For a few years now I have prayed for Hollywood to fall with its filth and violence as well as the degredation of women per internet to topple. And for pastors to stop th sexual exploitation of young women gyrating on stage in skinny jeans showing their female anatomy calling it worship to Almoghty God. THIS HAS TO BE CALLED OUT and stopped!.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 5:04 PM

Lottie, now is the time. Who has time to pray when a flood takes them out? its sudden destruction. I am strongly urged by the Lord that this is a time to pray. And when I say that, I do mean business. We have orders we will have to take. when you say you have been praying for Hollywood to fall with its filth and violence and the degradation of women, you are on the right track. However, this whole world is “under the power of the Wicked One,” and it is his time and he knows it….his time to face what he knows is coming. Our praying is mightier than any of us can imagine. So mighty and so powerful! Especially when all is black and our backs are against the wall. Then we will pray as we have never prayed before because we really haven’t had to. And when we did, it was not like what is coming upon the earth. Get ready to be called into service to do things you would never have imagined. Hollywood is nothing but a carnival compared to Satan’s entire kingdom. Start polishing your armor.

Marilee
Marilee
December 20, 2015 7:23 AM

Daily Prayer for December 20, word ministries

Freedom From Fear

Father, You have not given me the spirit of fear. I submit to You and resist the temptation to fear terrorists, biochemical warfare, wars and rumors of war. I resist anxiety, and it is far from me. I refuse to impair my immune system through disobedience and resist the temptation to fear, which is a sin. When I am tempted to be afraid and troubled, I will delight myself in You, and receive from Your bountiful supply a spirit of power (the Holy Spirit) and love (Father-God’s nature) and a sound mind (the Word of God). This is the victory that overcomes the world, even my faith, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

2 Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:6-7

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 10:14 AM

Thank you for that prayer. In fact as the world further deteriorates our greatest connection of power will be through the veil. American Christians have long enjoyed peace and freedoms. The fear that is and has entered into the hearts of His people in my estimation is a proper fear. As a nation we have known real fear or threat, so what is happening is largely incomprehensible. So the theatre of war is displaced in human religious activity. We are an army…the army of the hosts of the Lord. As far as I have seen and historically known, Christ has never lost a battle and never will.

This time is a weeding out so to speak of those “who serve Him and those who do not.” This threshing is necessary. And the only way He will do this is through our facing this great shaking. The time is now. Not future to start preparing ourselves in the room of prayer. He will do the rest. Peace to you. Joanie Stahl

Kara
Kara
December 20, 2015 3:55 PM

Thank you Joanie!!

sonia
sonia
December 20, 2015 8:35 AM

Yes, we will indeed find out who are the true followers of Jesus and who are not ! I am reminded of the word that God gave to James that soon God will separate the Blue from the Magenta….(or the sheep from the goats…). Yes, let us make ourselves ready…time is short !

Peggy
December 20, 2015 2:00 AM

Joanie,
Welcome to Z3news and thanks for your articles.

Joanie Stahl
Joan stahl
December 20, 2015 10:22 AM

Thanks for your reply. I love hearing what the hearts of the Lord’s children are saying. You are right about hearing the sounds of warning that the Lord told us about. Notice many main stream believers do not grasp the time that God has told us about. This is detrimental. but the day is not over yet. These “wars and rumors of war” among other obvious articles that Jesus Christ told us about are now the “birth pangs.” He in essence has been warning the world for over 2,000 plus years. And we are the people slated to be alive at this time.”

Our existence is not random or uncalculated or unprescribed. We who have “born the battle and the heat of the day,” have done so by the explicit design of the Captain of the Host. All our weapons of this last time warfare I believe will not be what they were even in recent past. But I know that He is going to demonstrate through us a sharp two-edged sword. Out hearing Him will be made to increase on purpose for this last time. Get ready. We are going to see God’s power in ways no one has ever expected.