Soon It Will Be Night as Gross Darkness Covers the Earth

My people do not believe what I have told them is coming. They believe it only for someone else.

My children, do you not see? Do you not see in My Holy Word that all I tell you is about to transpire? Do you not see the lateness of the hour?

Now is the time to press into My Presence, to pray for all those who are still lost, and to make your preparations to enter your heavenly home, for soon you will leave your earthly one forever.

Do you have good works to do on the earth before then? Have you been called according to My purposes? Finish your works, for the day is drawing to a close.

Soon it will be night as gross darkness covers the earth, when no man can be about My work.

Isaiah 60:1-2
1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

John 9:4
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Marilee Alm
February 20, 2017 4:44 AM
The Lord told my to write my testimony. Here it is. Please share it with anyone the Lord directs you to. In Him, Marilee Do I Know the Lord, prize Him and value Him above all? As the cross was jolted into the hole at Calvary, I need to be jolted out of self. Sharing in Christ’s sorrows and grief, coming away from the world and entertainment, my own agenda, my ways of doing things, being with people… The truth is I have let my flesh rule all the years of my Christian journey with the Lord. I was picking the crosses I wanted to bear, thus really living for myself. As I pick up the cross that is going to be jolted again and again as I step out for the Lord in life, I need to realize I am always heading up the hill to Calvary. I did for a short time I did seek the Lord and bore fruit, meaning people I talked to were changed and I knew the Holy Spirit was doing the talking, not me. (He was giving me the words to say). I did not understand daily picking up my cross and following Him, which means putting Him first. Am I going to put God first, forsaking my flesh and needs in this moment or am I the one who is first? Every moment in my life is an eternal moment that I will never live again. I collapsed under pressure, responding in sin of anger, impatience and doubt that God really could free me from sins that were controlling me. It was not ok for me to use the tools of Satan to get my children in line. Finding something always undone, or needing attention, I ignored the Lord. I diligently read… Read more »
Jerrie Lynn
Jerrie Lynn
February 20, 2017 7:58 AM
Hi Marilee…I would like to share part of my testimony. I had a time where I felt like I was running from the Lord. I am a survivor of child abuse. We were physically..Mentally..And sexually abused. So at this time I knew I had trouble trusting in my heavenly Father because of my not trusting my earthly..Father. Having said that I really didn’t know how to to get passed that. Until one day I was reading a book by Marrianne Williamson. The book was titled : “A return to Love” And there was a part in it where she mentioned that sometimes people are actually running away from the Lord because of some guilt or shame. She gave a demo of a prayer to pray …So I put the book down ..This was loud and clear to me..Because I had heard it before in my spirit. So I closed my eyes and went into prayer. This was during a time when I was broken hearted..A time when I was very distraught . A time when I was dealing with deep emotional pain.,having to do with my two daughters. A time when I was suicidal and and just getting out of the mental hospital. As I was praying..The Holy Spirit showed up. I was taken back to a time when I was sexually molested by an old man who was my Dad’s friend….I had blocked that moment out of my mind. It was such shame… that had been buried in the depth of my soul. I was talking to The Holy Spirit It was telepathic like. There was communicating without audible voice. It was just a knowing . I was taken back to that scene.. as if it was actually happening …. I could see every thing about that time .As… Read more »
Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 3:17 PM
Marilee and Jerrie Lynn, I agree: “Death to Selfie” is what we need! HE must INCREASE and “i” must decrease”!! That’s easier said than done, though. Both of your posts reminded me of something I posted on another Blog back in April of 2016. It is as follows: “NOW, WHAT’S WRONG WITH THESE LYRICS? (at the bottom) CHECK OUT THE CAPITALIZED WORDS.SOMETHING’S WRONG! DOESN’T THE BIBLE SAY TO DO THINGS “HIS WAY” ACCORDING TO “HIS WORD”? IN THE END, WE HAVE A THE CHOICE: WE CAN DO IT GOD’S WAY OR WE CAN DO IT GOD’S WAY, BUT WE WILL DO IT GOD’S WAY!!! We were travelling home and as we got toward the bridge to cross over to New Jersey, a song was sung on the tasteful concert that was playing away on the screens inside the bus. The group heard the announcement of the song and the pleasing sounding music. All through the place, folks oohed and aahed that— “Oh, I just LOVE this song.” I knew the lyrics, and granted, the music was entrancing, BUT— suddenly I said to Jim. This is not good at all. I think it’s the “THEME SONG OF HELL.” I was very unhappy that folks were being deceived by the beautiful music which was very well done. How can we get to Heaven by “doing it MY WAY”? We felt alone in a crowd that was being pulled in deceitfully. We felt very “Odd for God.” Next thing you know, the bus pulled into the large parking lot of the beautiful library. Our journey for the day had ended. At the beginning of the trip, the Leader had announced the we had recently been married. We got to the front of the bus, and a lady in the front seat said very… Read more »
sherry
sherry
February 20, 2017 8:06 PM

I tell my grandchildren “it’s not all about you”, cause it’s not. It is all about HIM, and our salvation and purpose in His Kingdom.

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 4:55 PM

Confirmation! I just came across this title for a word:
“February 18, 2017 I Did It My Way VS Trusting God’s Way”

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 3:04 PM

Jerrie Lynn,
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful testimony. Thank-you for your humility and transparency. I just know that your testimony will help many others and possibly even be the “difference that makes all the difference” in the salvation of others.

Marilee Alm
February 21, 2017 7:54 AM
Thank-you for sharing Jerry, I am glad you felt safe enough to do this. In everything now we need to remember that the Word is completely true and the Lord can fight off our flesh and selfishness only if we ask Him to. This morning when I was contemplating getting up at 2:30 to pray for the nation, I heard this: “Are you going to sleep through the tribulation as well? And cower in fear in your bed?” The Lord has a job for all of us, but we have to give all our personal tribulations to Him as an offering–suffering, Sometimes of our own making, sometimes not. This quote from Mr. Thomas here the other day says it all: During my quiet time today, I received a revelation about repentance that I’m not sure I’ve heard before. I hope you will find it as profound as I have. My promises (God’s) are meant to be blessings for obedience. Disobedience is an open door for the enemy to do what he does best: kill, steal, and destroy. Is there any point in me blessing anyone in disobedience only for the enemy to kill, steal, and destroy? That is why I encourage those in disobedience to repent first. Repentance closes the open door to the enemy, and then I can send forth my blessings, which he cannot kill, steal, or destroy. God really does want to bless us completely, but we cannot hold it if we are holding onto the world. I had a dream where I was holding a bucket in front of me and it held all the things I loved. It was between me and the Lord. I have to put it down to get close to Him. Another dream was going up a high hill with a… Read more »
Kathleen Nelson
February 20, 2017 7:39 PM

Thankyou very much Jerrie
Helped me some reading this

Casey Toda
Casey
February 20, 2017 5:52 AM

Thank you both for posting. They both convict me deeply and really expose how I have lived in compromise and not stewarded what God has given me well. I have not taken His warning serious enough because it hasn’t truly changed the way that I have lived. I recently just read another post on z3 about judgment coming upon the House of God. Part of me said to myself that I don’t need to be concerned with that, the deceived part. After reading this and feeling the conviction of God, God will is no respecter of persons and He will judge us according to His Word. Just like it was said, hearing, reading, agreeing and even believing but not doing is hypocrisy and deception. Oh Lord awaken me from my delusions about thinking I’m ok but in Your ways from Your perspective, I am not. Please remove the scales. Please have mercy.

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 2:58 PM

Another thing for all of us to remember is that of him to much is given, much is required!

Marilee Alm
February 21, 2017 8:03 AM

Amen Casey, as you want to know now how you have been deceived the Lord will show you. He will give you thoughts about what is really right. Listening to someone who really believes every word of the Bible is right and not compromising it is so important. I see how he wants us to challenge others. It is really our pride if we are not willing to go and say what needs to be said in a humble way. It is God’s word that needs to be held up, not our egos. I recommend this sermon: Blessings
Overcoming #25 – Conquering Pride

CPJ
February 20, 2017 10:16 AM

Marilee, I want to personally thank you for being obedient to the Lord in sharing your testimony. Thank you for not listening to the enemy telling you no one will listen, and it won’t impact anyone, as I just know he probably did. I can personally attest that reading your testimony just now has sparked something in me that really needed to be touched. I have languished, stuck in place, for so long and reading your words has done something. Something good. I’m coming out.

Marilee Alm
February 21, 2017 8:04 AM

Amen!!!

John Barry
John Barry
February 20, 2017 8:23 AM

Sister Marilee that is beautiful , it is so hard to truly examine ones own heart and the truth we find there , I pray all read your words . Blessings !

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 8:33 AM

Marilee,
Thanks so much for sharing the many details of your walk and what you have learned. It is indeed a POWERFUL testimony! I truly believe that all of the conviction that you realized are “RIGHT ON.” I am sure that your testimony will be helpful to MANY and on many levels.
Thank-you for your humility and transparency.

P.S. To my understanding, “vehicles” represent MINISTRIES. Also, various types of vehicles represent different types of ministries. I state this in reference to your dream toward the end of your testimony.

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
February 22, 2017 12:53 PM

Thank you you so much sister! We are commanded to”take every thought captive to the obedience of CHRIST.” GOD have mercy on those of us believers, who only do The FATHER’S Will in part! Complete surrender to GOD’S Will-moment by moment is Best!! Yes, we, more & more, must be immersed in The Scriptures!!

John Barry
John Barry
February 20, 2017 7:38 AM

Amen Glynda , the time grows short to work . I went to the Little Rock airport last Aug. to pick up a friend , as I was sitting waiting on him and just praying the LORD gave me open sight for a few minutes . At least half the people in the airport had demons riding on them , with the demons hands in the peoples heads controlling them like I would a horse . One demon saw me watching him riding a lady and turned the ladys head and had her give me the most hateful look and I did not know the lady from Eve . The demons are getting bold .

Glynda Lomax
February 20, 2017 2:28 PM

It really is amazing when He opens your eyes like that into the spiritual realm, isn’t it, John? I know people like that who are controlled by the enemy, and pray for them often. Time is very short, we must pray hard! Thanks for posting, John!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
February 20, 2017 6:18 PM

The gift of discerning if spirits. Amazing.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
February 20, 2017 6:18 PM

Of

Glynda Lomax
February 20, 2017 2:26 PM

Thank you for posting this, James. May the Lord bless you mightily in your ministry to the end time believers!

February 20, 2017 2:45 PM

Thanks for all you do Glynda. You are a blessing.

Sandra
Sandra
February 20, 2017 1:42 PM

The night before the “snow moon”, I was in my kitchen at 11 pm and I felt like the Holy Spirit was telling me to walk out to my garden. I was really hesitant and trying to talk myself out of it because I didn’t want my husband to see me out there and wonder what I was doing because he can’t understand my faith and this wouldn’t help matters! Haha! It was also -20 and I would have to walk through a foot of snow to get there. I eventually decided I would run out there quick because I wanted to be obedient. I got out there and said, “why do you want me here? What do I need to know?” and in my spirit I heard something along the lines of (can’t remember exact wording now), “I am still with you”, accompanied with the feeling that soon he wouldn’t be. I hung around for a little bit to see if I heard anything else but I didn’t. It may have been that I was distracted by my dog, the cold and the thought of my husband noticing I was outside but that’s all I got. I assumed at the time that it meant something was going to happen at the time of the snow moon the next night and that if I wanted to talk to him, I better talk to him then and now. Maybe he brought me to the garden because he was showing me something about only being around so much longer for the final harvest?

Marilee Alm
February 21, 2017 8:15 AM

The Lord is testing your faith, Glynda also had a word that we need to let the Lord test our faith. If we are hiding behind our selves, from our family…we are not going to put the Lord first. These are some senarios we might need to make decesions in the future. Are you going to stand and say something for the Lord even if your husband does not understand? I am thinking this through right now. What are your go to reponses? Are they fear, anger, hiding…? We need to let all this go b/c our message to others is to repent. Our hearts have to experience this first before it can impact anyone else.
wingsofprophecy.com (I often post her words on my FB)

Sandra
Sandra
February 21, 2017 12:46 PM

Marilee Ann, I felt that it was perhaps a testing also. I was thinking, “he’s asking me to do something so simple. Why would I disobey? Why talk myself out of this?!”

I usually just quietly and calmly listen to my husband but only occasionally respond. I just keep plugging away at my faith and try to show him that his ridiculing does not deter me. I am hesitant to say or do too much (something that sounds/seems extreme to an unbeliever) because there is mental illness in my family and my family is already watching me because they are concerned that my faith is due to schizophrenia.

My husband isn’t interested in learning what I know because he thinks he is smarter than me. You know…because he is more evolved…lol

Shelley
Shelley
February 20, 2017 2:43 PM

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20

Sandra
Sandra
February 20, 2017 5:26 PM

Shelley, I was thinking of verses like this when I was pondering the meaning of my encounter. I’m wondering if He will always be present but not always “vocal” and we will just have to trust he can hear our prayers and trust that he will do what his promises said he would do.

Glynda Lomax
February 20, 2017 2:32 PM

Sandra, What an interesting experience! Thanks for sharing that with us, that is worth meditating on.

Sandra
Sandra
February 20, 2017 5:37 PM

I just remembered the wording was, “seek me while I can be found”

I also want to thank you for your ministry, Glynda. I love reading your site and watching your videos. I’ve learned many valuable things. God Bless!

Glynda Lomax
February 20, 2017 6:19 PM

Thank you for telling me that, Sandra. When you minister from behind a monitor so much, sometimes you wonder if you are doing much good. Jesus bless you – Glynda

Gary F
Gary F
February 21, 2017 3:16 PM

Glynda, your posts and videos continue to be a tremendous blessing to me also. So many times, the words that you present feel like they are speaking precisely and directly to me. Thank you, my sister.

Glynda Lomax
February 21, 2017 3:46 PM

Thank you for telling me that, Gary – that is the mark that they are from the Lord. I hear that from others as well. Jesus bless you in all you do – Glynda

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 8:35 PM

OK. I see there’s another “Peggy” here, so I’ll make a clearer distinction so people don’t get us mixed up. I am officially changing from “Peggy A.” to “Peggy Ann”— one and the same person—-

Kathleen Nelson
February 20, 2017 10:17 PM

Hi Peggy ann

John Barry
John Barry
February 21, 2017 10:51 AM

Happy anniversary Peggy Ann & helpmate !

Peggy Ann
February 24, 2017 1:32 PM

Awww, thanks, John, and the Holy Spirit gave us (my husband and I) some WONDERFUL divine appointments and serendipitous confirmations on the “2nd Honeymoon” that we just took—- REALLY AMAZING!!!

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 8:32 PM

“For Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen” by LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE.
(2/20/2017).

Peggy Ann
February 20, 2017 4:59 PM

Excellent exhortation from the Lord through you, Glynda.

Glynda Lomax
February 21, 2017 6:42 AM

Thank you, Miss Peggy.

Bob Adolph
February 23, 2017 1:25 PM

Dave Hodges warns censorship has begun and that President’s life is in danger! Mike Adams had 14,000 pages removed from his site and Alex Jones has three You Tube videos removed that had over 20 million views. Read more here:http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/02/23/breaking-adams-jones-taken-down-by-googlecia-prior-to-big-event-trump-needs-to-beware/

Lee Breaux
Lee Breaux
February 21, 2017 10:12 PM

Gylnda, Do you feel that the night and gross darkness could also be a literal thing as our power grid goes down due to an EMP or a cyber attack against our nation? This would certainly cause everything to go “dark”! Thank you and God Bless!

Scoopie
Scoopie
February 20, 2017 2:46 PM

Need to look into the background of Marianne Williamson’s beliefs and teachings.