With growing numbers of people getting infected with the new COVID-19 variant, called Delta, the so-called “vaccine” appears to offer no protection and could actually be putting recipients at greater risk of infection.
This disturbing finding comes from a technical briefing published on June 25, 2021, by Public Health England which shows the large majority of UK residents over 50 years old who have been confirmed to be infected with the new Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus had previously received the COVID-19 shots. Table 4 on page 13 shows a total of 9,571 people over 50 who had received the shots were infected while only 976 who had not received the shots were infected. Those figures calculate to an alarming 90% of those infected had received the shots.
The same table shows 36% of the Delta infected in the under 50 age group had received the COVID-19 shots while the remaining 64% had not. So the results varied greatly by age group, indicating there is a weak correlation between Delta infections and COVID-19 jabs.
The Delta infection rate is growing fast among both groups, as shown by the fact that 83% of total infections occurred in the past 28 days. The total sample included all confirmed Delta cases in England from February 1, 2021 to June 21, 2021. The 69-page report is called “SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England.”
These findings are consistent with other recent studies showing hospitalizations and deaths caused by the Delta variant are about six to eight times higher among those who have been jabbed compared to those relying on their God-give immune system.
The recent spike in Delta infections coincides with a recent increase in UK injections, indicating the higher rate of infections might be caused by the injections, as confirmed by other recent studies, contradicting claims by public health agencies that the shots are effective.
Since adverse reactions caused by these shots is about 50 to 100 times greater than any previous vaccines, the lack of clear evidence showing any benefits makes it a no-brainer for anyone considering whether or not to get the shots.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.