New Aquaman movie promoting Elite agenda.

A nonstop war is now being waged for control over our minds. To that end, the Elites, the world’s wealthiest individuals, are using their wealth to control most of the world’s communications, i.e. TV stations, newspapers, books, journals, magazines, radio stations, etc. as they seek to control the narrative for what they want the masses to see, think, feel and act.

In SunTzu’s “Art of War”, one of the first strategies is to “Know your enemy”.  To that end, I pay attention to what the Elites say and do.  I watch their messaging, including new movies being publicized. Recently, I saw a 6-minute trailer for the new Aquaman movie, shown below.  Here are some interesting quotes from it:

“The Beast has awakened.”
The Bible warns about the rise of a beast from the sea. “And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” (Revelation 13:1)

“The time has come for Atlantis to rise again.”
Atlantis is a mythical ancient, highly advanced civilization that is re-discovered. It is populated by intelligent, highly advanced aliens/ fallen angels. The idea ultimately being promoted here is the lie that humans were created by aliens, which is called the alien deception. A foreshadowing for this narrative is mentioned at the 3:28-mark. The coming alien deception will also be promoted by “Project Blue Beam”, which shows a hologram of different religious leaders around the world, including Jesus, to deceive the masses.

“The War is coming to the surface.”
The Bible warns of evil spirits being released into the earth, including locusts emerging out of the pit to torment unrepentant, unrighteous people. (Revelation 9:1-12)

“Billions are going to die, unless you help us.”
This is a foreshadowing of the coming “hero,” the Antichrist who will intervene to stop widespread murders and violence before bringing in massive deaths of Christians and Jewish people around the world.

“I am a leader, not a King. Atlantis has always had a king. Now it needs something greater… What could be greater than a king?”
Aquaman says this, promoting the idea of someone greater than a king, someone with supernatural abilities, coming on the world scene.

“A hero.”
Like many other Hollywood movies, including all the Marvel superheroes with their own feature films, this is promoting the idea that humanity needs a “hero”.  The is another way of preparing the world for the coming Antichrist who will be advertised and propagandizes as the world’s hero! (Revelation 13:15)

Note that Aquaman is “from two worlds”.  There is a goal to get us all to believe that being human will no longer be good enough in the future.  There is a huge push to get humans to accept becoming one with a machine so we will NO LONGER be redeemable to God.  We will STOP being God’s creation.  I believe, along with many Christian counterparts, that the coming MARK of the beast will change our DNA, which is why we can no longer go to heaven.  Many news articles focus on bridging this gap between humans and robots with the efforts to ascribe human emotions and behaviors to robots.  The Elites want us to become TRANSHUMANS so our souls go to Satan.

Like so many other movies in recent years, Aquaman mirrors the times we are in Biblically, by DESIGN. The deception is growing daily. We must pray for God’s discernment over everything we read and watch so we are not led off the narrow path of following our one and only Father and Savior. Watch the trailer to see more examples of the programming being pushed on the masses.

Author: Expat Gal

Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.

© 2018 – 2019, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 19, 2018 2:30 PM

Ahhh the mass deception agenda being pushed upon humanity from every possible source. Even commercials are pushing a one world false unity without Christ. We absolutely must be Holy Spirit focused with a love for the truth in this hour. We must know the enemy we contend with that is bent on the destruction of every man, woman, boy and girl. Our prayer and worship must be ablaze with holy fire, fervent and mighty pulling down the fortifications of the enemy.

Savage
Savage
December 19, 2018 5:19 PM

It’s not just Sun Tzu advocating knowing our enemy: 2 Cor 2:11 “so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.”

December 20, 2018 12:09 AM

Thank you Savage for including this Scripture! This is exactly why I believe I was led to different topics by God to look into more deeply with new “eyes to see and ears to hear”. One “rabbit hole” that I did not want to go down was satanic ritual abuse. It broke my heart and disturbed me immensely and shook me to the core that there are truly evil people, under Satan’s control, in our world. The only thing that enabled me to overcome my reticence was this exact Scripture and I realized if I did not learn about the practices, beliefs, messaging, goals, strategies, etc. of Satan’s minions, I would be blind to their strategies & actions. It is why so many people can not see what is really happening around us. It is shocking at times to live in such a completely different reality than other people who are blinded in these times.

“And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness..” 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (KJV)

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 19, 2018 8:09 PM

I happened to watch “Olympus Has Fallen” (2013) last night. Talk about prophetic! It was about a group of radical Koreans with some Americans’ help take over of the White House. It was very realistic and made me shutter knowing something close to this will be happening after we are invaded. Yes, I agree, Satan does, sadistically, broadcast his plans before the actual events occur. Or, is it God’s way of warning the country and Church to wake up?

watcher
watcher
December 20, 2018 2:21 AM

Gustavus

Are you in Australia? This was on here as well as the follow up London Has Fallen which has a similar feel. Both with Gerard Butler

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 20, 2018 5:25 PM

Watcher, no, I’m in the country Babylon. How are things down under?

Ronald
Ronald
December 20, 2018 12:39 AM

I belief that as true believers we should not be focusing on all the elite communicates through the (social) media, hollywood, news and so on. Keep living your own life by focusing on your own strength and convictions which are empowered by the bible. And it would be better if we would talk more about our Lords’ heavenly intentions to our friends and family and silence the elites’ intentions. And if we get disrupted by evil just quietly bring this in prayer to God. Cause evil just likes it when it gets our attention one way or the other.So let God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit our focus in talk and walk.

December 20, 2018 8:07 AM

Ronald – I shared this belief with you up until 2015 when God, very strongly, “woke me up”. I was shocked to learn that the world I had lived in for 44 years was not reality. Being able to see with new eyes and hear with new ears, GIFTS given by God, not by my own means as I never would have thought that I was not fully understanding reality. By understanding what the Elites are planning & doing enables us to equip ourselves, family & friends with the defenses we would not otherwise have against their efforts. I am working on multiple articles currently that provide real strategies that each of us can take to reduce &/or negate the plans the Elites are currently using to sicken, weaken & kill us as part of their depopulation goals.

Knowledge is power and God is helping lead me to specific strategies which will help return some of the power to us and not make us vulnerable to their attacks on our health & overall well-being.

I agree however that the focus on God, His Word and His Will & Direction for our lives must consistently maintain the highest priority in our lives.

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
December 20, 2018 10:07 AM

Heather you are correct. I was myself awaken some 2 to 3 years before I got saved in 2015. The 2 or 3 years before I met Jesus was like a pre awakening to my spiritual walk with him. I started to read about things that I did not know nothing about and far to know their existence. 2016, I started to hear the Lord’s voice and He told me that he was leading me to some truth about our reality and this I did not know him at that time. Most of our Truth nowadays are classified as conspiracy files when most of them are not and real. I definitely agree with you that we need to have a mix of both…our main focus should remain Jesus and the Word of God but we should also be aware of what the enemy is doing…else why God would lead us to find out articles that are hidden to the masses…why then will he shows us what they are doing in the shaddow at night. I sometimes gets sick of seeing what they are actually doing to us in the spirit realm. Like it is written in the bible, we God’s people will require much perseverance and endurance in the last days. I believe its another deception to tell us to ignore the enemy’s schemes! Its time for the veil to be removed from our eyes and ears. Keep doing your good job and I wish you to open our eyes and decode more and more secrecy things in the near future.

God bless you with his Divine Protection during your research and works. Amen

Jen
Jen
December 20, 2018 11:43 AM

A big AMEN Heather! God woke me up in 2012 by my first becoming aware of the NWO, fallen angels, etc etc. Through hundreds of hours of research, the Holy Spirit “connected the dots” for me. For those of us called to be a part of the front line remnant army, we will ABSOLUTELY need to be fully aware of ALL that the Kingdom of Darkness has planned as to WARN others and not be deceived ourselves. Many blessings to you! 💕

December 21, 2018 7:03 AM

Hi LilyLamb & Jen, my researching Sisters-in-Christ 😂, I agree with what you both wrote & what I have experienced, from our amazing Father, is that the more I seek TRUTH & ask for & practice discernment, the more CLEAR my “eyesight” becomes & the STRONGER my “hearing” becomes through God’s blessings. God rewards us for being truth-seekers. He does not want any of us to be the “goats”. If we do not seek God’s truth daily, we will be deceived and are easy prey for Satan & his minions.

Just saw this happen to an acquaintance who was a New Age Christian who I did not see for several months. She admitted that her trials caused her to one day wake up and “her faith was just gone”. It broke my heart! The deception of Satan is so strong & she was swallowed up by it! 😢. She is part of the “Great Falling Away”. Please pray for her. We must stand strong on God’s Word each & every day.

Ronald
Ronald
December 21, 2018 4:38 PM

Agenda 21 from UNs’ Earth Charter (1992) can perhaps can shed some light on the matter of plans of globalization instead of fearful talk about evil and NWO.

December 20, 2018 3:13 PM

So then what do we do when God speaks to us about the schemes of the evil one? Satan works under cover of darkness, which is how he intends to drag billions into eternal fire. I believe God wants to expose him to the light for all to see, but He cannot do that if we refuse to cooperate with Him.

Paul
Paul
December 25, 2018 9:33 PM

Dear James

Thank you for posting this reply.
As per what has been shown to me, it is true what you mentioned that they need to be exposed and that is what is happening right now. These demons of old are being exposed and hene the turmoil in every realm.

The Spirit of the Lord is moving mightily as the coming of the Lion of Judah is near.

Be blessed
Paul

December 26, 2018 1:10 AM

Thanks for sharing that confirmation Paul. I am sensing an acceleration and increase in intensity in what God is doing, like we’ve entered stronger currents and approaching the white water rapids ahead.

Jenny
December 20, 2018 7:21 AM

We need to be aware Ronald or we will be left unprepared and have no idea what is going on around us

Ronald
Ronald
December 20, 2018 4:46 PM

Also be aware that by focusing on evil (giving it attention by watching movies or following it through social (?) media for example) you give evil your time, attention, money and thereby giving it an opportunity to get to you or even influence you (cause mind control is used on different levels or better said what you see is not always the truth certainly nowadays where we do not know the source on a trustworthy level). A lot of people talk from hear talk due to the individual character and speed of social media. For sure its WISE to know what evil is up to but I find it WISER to live a life where you feed Gods’ intentions.

JOE
JOE
December 21, 2018 12:43 AM

Amen Ronald! You are exactly right man!
I also don’t watch such stuff, as is being promoted here, and there is no way I pay money for the opportunity to do so.
I don’t even care about the freebie movie promotions either.
These are just satan’s creations pure and simple, made by his minions.
Many modern day Christians really should wise up.
It is getting very late to do so.

Jen
Jen
December 21, 2018 11:50 AM

Ronald, I completely respect your convictions and leading of the Holy Spirit as to what God has you focusing on, HOWEVER, many are called in this hour into specific ministry and “training” in the area of exposing the darkness, deliverance etc. This is absolutely not everyone’s calling. I would absolutely not be set free today from the *massive* and paralyzing demonic attacks of the enemy if I were not FULLY aware of how Satan was operating in my life and keeping me bound and in torment even as a Holy Spirit filled completely sold out disciple of Jesus Christ. May He Bless you and keep you as the darkness continues to increase.

Ronald
Ronald
December 20, 2018 4:59 PM

Furthermore realize most of us are powerless. A good example is tgat we that are awake know https://eu.usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2018/04/19/global-debt-tops-164-trillion-imf-warns/530893002/ and that we are with around 7.5 billion people on the world. Knowing this we would expect that the professionals and politicians and central bankers and anyone that can do something about this would sound yhe alarm bells. However they close their eyes and gonna do what they did day by day. Why? Cause money comes for humanity. That how evil has influenced the mindset of our society and us too.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 23, 2018 11:25 AM

Ronald, Biblically, based on Ephesians 5:12 I would have to side with your position. “For it is disgraceful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.” Fixing our eyes on Jesus is the answer. Stay in the Secret Place, that is where you will be given spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear. Putting on the armour of God, we will be able to discern and fight powers and principalities. Using the authority of Jesus Christ, we can overcome any evil thrown our way. I used to spend time seeking out info on all the Elites’ tricks of the devil on the Internet, and it stoked fear, sensationalism, and a lust for more knowledge, but it didn’t strengthen my faith. It stole my time with the LORD. Posting trailers of movies like the one above, anyone who is walking with Christ can see the deception. When on a close walk, one doesn’t even desire to watch this type of movie or care what the elites are doing. The Holy Spirit tells us to stay clear. For those who are not on a close walk, viewing that trailer can open doors of darkness to one who is weak in the faith, not resting in the Secret Place or armoured up. God doesn’t give us a spirit of fear. Should we invite and incite one? Going back to Ephesians 5:12 says we should be silent on these matters.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan
December 19, 2018 4:40 PM

Heather THANK YOU For This Post – The Deception Is Great And Will Get Even GREATER

December 19, 2018 11:42 PM

You are welcome Paul! 😊

John Barry
John Barry
December 20, 2018 11:07 AM

Excellent Sister Heather , Satan has always controlled the movie industry as far as I can tell & Satan loves to brag what he is doing & going to do . I suggest 4 movies , 1 When Worlds Collide ( 1952 ) this is the coming of Planet X , 2 Soylent Green with Charlton Hesston ( 1970s ) which happens in the year 2022 and how they turn the human race into cannibals , 3 They Live ( 1980s ) the real world around you . 4 In the Movie the Matrix Satan brings it all together & brags about and tells us the real world we live in from his point of view and we are easy to deceive till we understand the world around us is not true reality , but a deception to keep us from the truth . This world is not our home , this body is not who we are ! Wake up from the matrix & Blessings .

December 20, 2018 3:52 PM

Hi John – Thanks! Excellent suggestions for those movies. The only one I have not seen is “When Worlds Collide”. Definitely going to check it out.

I would also recommend “Hunger Games” which shows the Elite’s plans to create mega regions – http://www.america2050.org/megaregions.html (they put it right in front of our faces!) and “Player One” which shows several UN Agenda 2030 goals implemented (I.e. pack & stack housing, minimal resources used by humans, virtual reality instead of living a traditional human existence, transhumanism, robots & AI incorporated into all aspects of our lives, 24/7 surveillance & more).

I joked with James that since being “woken up” by God, watching movies has become significantly less enjoyable. Since I have kids, I feel the responsibility to decode the movies & share what the messages are & how & why I disagree with them. So going to see movies is more work than enjoyable but it is the times we live in and I will help my kids, along with God, to develop the “eyes to see” and “the ears to hear”. Discernment for everyone, including our children and teens, is essential. 🙏🏻

Sarah
Sarah
December 19, 2018 9:53 PM

This is par for the course of superhero movies – since at least Superman, but if you want to be really impressed, Teen Titans Go! To The Movies is about superhero movies being used as mind control.

December 19, 2018 11:44 PM

Thanks for sharing that Sarah. I actually saw that movie trailer & thought about incorporating it but MK ultra, mind control & the Elites’ plans to use 5G for mind control all need an entirely separate article to fully explain these programs.

Sarah
Sarah
December 20, 2018 8:43 AM

No. I actually watched the movie – not just the trailer. Hollywood is *announcing* what they do. The villain is a one-eyed control freak who masquerades as a female moviemaker to use mass media to take over the world. The other superheroes are useful idiots. The protagonists are underestimated because they are “goofsters” who use a lot of scatalogical humour. This is sold to children.

If you have seen the series and them – how they behave, the half-demon “hero” who seems to only despise villainy for aesthetic reasons but has no trouble engaging in many obvious evils (up to and including murder – which the others participate in), you would be astonished. The Teen Titans are not really good guys. Morally, there is no real difference between between them and The Hive.

Problem or not: it *is* an entertaining film. That’s how folks are hooked into ignoring it and then dismissing it. I was astonished at how they *tell people what they do* and everyone just brushes it off as “just a kids movie”.

But watch the awards shows. I remember the one time I saw one; they were all praising themselves for using the entertainment media to create change.

December 19, 2018 11:45 PM

Thanks Jeff! ☺️

Kevin McElroy
Kevin McElroy
December 20, 2018 2:50 AM

Well discerned. And chilling.

Daniel
Daniel
December 19, 2018 7:56 PM

I don’t think they will be holograms coming to fool people. I think they will be holograms over physical forms hooked up to the AI-run Beast internet and inhabited by demon spirits. Have you seen this article about using sound waves to move objects? Look at the last two or three paragraphs.

December 20, 2018 12:22 AM

I will definitely look at the article you shared tomorrow but here is more information about Project Blue Beam – https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bluebeam04.htm

Additionally, I forget who the rock group was but last year, during their concert, there were holograms of space ships projected above the audience that were so realistic that the concert goers kept trying to touch them!

Rowena O
Rowena O
December 21, 2018 5:48 AM

There is a very clever disinformation article about Project Blue Beam that makes it difficult to evangelise using this information. But not impossible.
It is written by RationalWiki and has copyright so I cannot copy and paste as far as I know. But it can be googled.

December 21, 2018 6:53 AM

Hi Rowena – RationalWiki is part of Wikileaks where ANYONE can put anything up on Wikileaks with no validation of its veracity and accuracy. I do not use Wikileaks as a result given the fact there is no oversight. There is blatantly incorrect information on Wikileaks that I have sent in documented information disproving like that the Republicans were the party of slavery when the reverse was true, and NONE of the corrections I shared of inaccuracies have EVER been fixed. Additionally, it is quite clear that this is another Elite media source as pick topics like Christianity, Obama, Trump, Democrat Party, Global warming, etc. & the NWO narrative becomes crystal clear.

I learned of Project Blue Beam in 2015. Since then, I have read numerous articles about it & I can say with 98% confidence that this is 1) REAL 2) the technology is in existence & being used (remember the floating cities over a city in China. 3) it is being tested & perfected in front of us on an ongoing basis around the world. I strongly encourage you and others to test anything and everything that people share so you can validate what is truth & what is fiction. Invest the time to learn. The more you refine your discernment, the easier God makes it for you to see how & where the Elites are trying to mislead, deceive & manipulate you. Your discernment & confidence will grow & you will be amazed how much deception exists that God will show you if you ask & seek the truth.

Blessings!

JOE
JOE
December 22, 2018 1:44 AM

YES, Project Blue Beam does exist, and has existed as far back as about three decades ago, when I first came across it.
I doubt if the websites even exist today which I forget the names of off hand, where the information was found.
But I do know that Wikileaks did not then exist and was not the source.
I’m certain that Project Blue Beam is now way, way, more advanced than it was way back then.
It was a humdinger even back then.
So yes, Project Blue Bean can be used and is used for deception.
No doubt about it.

Rowena O
Rowena O
December 21, 2018 11:12 AM

O, yes, Heather, I totally agree.
I have a designed leaflet warning people not to take the Mark, and it mentions Project Blue Beam. However, on typing in the name, people are taken straight to the Rational Wikileaks website and I had not realised in order to say that disinformation is out there.When I wrote it in 2015 this site was not written.
I have been a watchman for about 4-5 years now.
Thank you for your information about Wikileaks.