Neville Johnson: Seven Years of Harvest Are Coming

Neville_JohnsonNeville Johnson had a visitation from Joseph, the son of Jacob. In this encounter Joseph told him there are seven years of harvest ahead, but after that is coming a time when it will become difficult for believers to buy or sell.

This prophecy sounds very similar to the dreams that Joseph interpreted for Pharaoh. In some ways, it sounds like history is repeating itself.

He described his encounter in the video shown below. The first six minutes of the video are transcribed as follows.

When I was praying on the day of atonement this year (recorded in 2014) I had a visitation from Joseph. He spoke to me about a number of things. He spoke to me about the coming seven years. He told me that there would be seven years left before it would become difficult to buy or sell or do any of those things.

We have seven good years ahead. They will be difficult years because things have been going crazy in this world, but for those who are following the Lord and reaching into Him they are going to be good years. He’s going to raise up a people who will be just like him in the earth. That’s exciting isn’t it? Seven good years are coming.

I asked him what did he want to say about this feast of tabernacles, this Yom Kippur. He said three words: shaken, exposure, and transfer.

We talked about this for a little while, about what that meant. He gave me some scriptures concerning how things will be shaken. I want to share them with you.

For thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land. I will shake all the nations; and they will come with the wealth of all nations, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord of hosts. ‘The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine,’ declares the Lord of hosts. ‘The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘and in this place I will give peace,’ declares the Lord of hosts. (Haggai 2:6-9)

Haggai prophesied the very day that you and I are living in today. Isn’t that incredible? Thousands of years ago he prophesied these things.

The Apostle Paul picked this up when he was writing do the Hebrew church. In Hebrews chapter twelve verse twenty seven Paul almost repeated what Haggai said.

This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire. (Hebrews 12:27)

So there are a number of things there. God is going to shake every nation. There is going to be shaking in the financial systems of the nations, and that is very close now, where the financial systems of the world are going to be dramatically shaken. Change is coming.

In the USA a great shaking will occur with the present administration. 2015 will see events in government occur which will cause a shaking in the USA that has never been seen before. The government will be in turmoil and change will be forced upon the nation (This paragraph comes from his newsletter, not the video).

There is also going to be exposure. People in high places are going to be exposed. People in ministry who are not really walking with God are going to be exposed. That is going to happen. God is going to clean up the church. He is going to shake everything that can be shaken.

Then Joseph said transfer. There is going to be a transfer of wealth to those in the kingdom of God you can righteously handle it.

He said those three things to me. At the same time, Joseph said to me these seven years will see the greatest harvest that the world has ever seen. In the midst of difficult times, trouble and difficult times, the greatest harvest the world has ever seen is going to start to be reaped. So these are exciting times. You see, the feast of tabernacles is a feast of harvest. It was at the end of the year during the feast of tabernacles that they’ve brought in the harvest, the final harvest. And this is opening up to us now. This is going to happen.

As he did in the days of Pharaoh, I believe the Lord is once again raising up Josephs for our generation. In those days one man was all that was required to fulfill this ministry, but in our days I believe there will be many people raised up to operate in this ministry. When the seven years of harvest are finished, the Lord will use these people to help provide for His people, just like He did in ancient Egypt.

Thank God He sees trouble coming from a long ways off and prepares a way for His people!

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Roberto Moreno
Roberto Moreno
September 21, 2015 11:46 PM

James, with all respect, I desagree with you, not because is my point of view but because is what the bible says:
Deuteronomy 18:10-12
There shall not be found among you ..a consulter with familiar spirits (Strong H178) … For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
“Familiar spirits” Strong H178 – ‘owb: ghost, spirit of a dead one .
May God give us wisdom, revelation and discernment.

Martin
Martin
December 8, 2015 2:57 AM

Luke 20:37-39

37 But in the account of the burning bush, even Moses showed that the dead rise, for he calls the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’[a] 38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.”

Paula
Paula
October 29, 2016 2:43 AM

I am only now reading this article. I want to draw your attention to the account when Saul went to a medium to summon Samuel from the dead. The medium was stunned when Samuel actually did appear. Saul violated a command of God. Mr. Johnson did not summon Joseph via a medium or such like. He made it clear he had a vision from the Lord. It is when we go seeking to communicate with the dead that is when we are treading on dangerous ground.

Joseph A.
Joseph A.
September 29, 2015 3:28 PM

Roberto Moreno, Wow! I was thinking the same thing…

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 17, 2016 4:20 PM

Mathew 27: 51-53
At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had DIED were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and APPEARED to many people.
To me this sounds like the same manifestation, saints APPEARING to others (of the church, the body of Christ). No conjuring, but appearing.

Mick
Mick
May 11, 2016 8:11 AM

” I heard a voice” is hardly validation of anything.

Jerry Sundberg
October 3, 2015 3:11 PM
Regarding whether God will use the saints of old to speak to us today. Notice that at no point in Neville Johnson’s testimony did he SEEK to counsel with “Joseph”. God gave him this vision and used Joseph to speak to him. Roberto Moreno is referencing Deut. 18:10-12 but fails to provide the full quote: 10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. (Deuteronomy 18:10-13 NKJV) Whether his statement was an oversight or not, Neville Johnson did not “call up or conjure up” the dead”. Notice also that Jesus spoke to Moses and Elijah on the mount of transfiguration. These men are not dead (apparently). Jesus did not speak with the dead but with the living. Now, apparently this explanation offered by James was not sufficient proof. I sincerely hope that the proof I will share with all now will be sufficient. In the book of Revelations, we have strong evidence that John, while caught up in the spirit, spoke with a man he thought should be worshipped but was told not to worship because he called himself one of his brethren of the prophets: — Revelation 22:8-9 (NKJV) 8 Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel… Read more »
HILBILEE
HILBILEE
October 3, 2015 10:14 PM

Jerry-a very well stated scripture based reply. I have 3 very well grounded pastor friends who have all separately had such encounters. The first for one of them was so startling he was testing the spirits and was told whom he was speaking to was part of the great cloud of witnesses we are always surrounded by but evidently can only occasionally see. Many proven prophets-Joyner, John Paul Jackson and Bob Jones to name a few all speak of such encounters. One of he last times Bob Jones was at our church he alluded to a similar encounter. I agree what we now think of as on the fringe will soon be common place in the body.

Joseph Hukportie
Joseph Hukportie
February 25, 2018 5:21 PM

I agree because I was going to talk about the great cloud of witnesses scriptures spoke of in Hebrew 11:39-12:1 which makes us understand that the work of the Saints of old will not be completed without ours. Neither will they be rewarded without us (consider the noble man who hired labourers in Mathew 20.) also consider the visit Abraham received from “three men” not angels in Genesis 18:2ff.

Roberto Moreno
Roberto Moreno
September 21, 2015 6:58 AM

A visitation from Joseph? Is that possible? I never have read in the Bible about anybody having a visitation like this except King Saul in 1 Samuel 28 after God refused to answer him “either by dreams or by Urim or by the Prophets” (1Samuel 28:6). Are we aloud to talk with someone that died in the flesh even if he or she is alive in the spirit like the prophet Samuel? Did King Saul speak with Samuel or with a deceiving spirit? There’s no scripture that validates that we can speak with anybody that are dead so what Neville is saying is coming from God? Don’t we should ask ourselves if this is authentic? Doesn’t God speaks by himself through his word, visions, dreams and His messengers the Angels? Whom God sent to Daniel? Moses or the archangel Gabriel? Whom God sent to the apostle John? Joseph or His angel? Now is He speaking through people that are sleeping in Jesus? Is there anybody else asking the same question? I have heard Neville’s previously and I really like him and have taken his word with a lot of enthusiasm and taken many notes but after hearing that he had a visitation from Joseph I have serious doubts if what he is saying comes from our Lord. Don’t we have an obligation to examinate what anybody is saying in the name of the Lord? Don’t we need to test the prophets? I need to know what God is showing to others, we all need to understand the dangerous times we are living and know what He wants us to do but I also know that the devil is a deceiver and we need to be very cautious. I would like to know your comments. Thank you!

Bill
Bill
August 16, 2017 2:02 AM

Google “Transfiguration”. It’s in the book of Matthew.

Elaine
Elaine
January 13, 2017 1:46 PM

Richard, God’s Word and His Holy Spirit will teach you the truth about the rapture if you ask Him for wisdom (James 1:5). The pattern is in Exodus 19. Ask Him for revelation regarding the people’s preparation, the “third day”, trumpet, cloud, mountain, Moses going up, God coming down, etc. Leave the teachings of man at the door of your prayer closet and press in! Titus 2:13

Elaine
Elaine
January 13, 2017 1:04 PM

I perceive a difference between Jesus speaking to Moses and Elijah in the Matthew 17 passage and Neville Johnson having a visitation from an apparent departed spirit. Jesus who was, is and forever will be eternal was transfigured (i.e. translated back to His glorious immortal body while still in his natural body) for a short time to commune with Moses and Elijah who were also in their immortal bodies. There is no biblical record that I am aware of concerning any other human who was transfigured and returned to their human state besides Jesus. Neville Johnson refers to his conversation as a visitation, not a transfiguration. David acknowledged this divide between the living and the dead when God took his son (of adultery with Bathsheba), in 2 Samuel 12:23. David said, “But now he is dead: why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.” In the Matthew 17 passage, the disciples OBSERVED the conversation between Jesus and the prophets, but they themselves were not transfigured, nor were they part of the conversation (although Peter attempted it until the Father intervened). Any and all apparent manifestation of angels or spirits must always be questioned according to the biblical tests provided for us. If Neville did not test this spirit according to I John 4:2, and if this spirit did not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, then anything it said should be disregarded.

Avidan
January 13, 2017 9:12 AM

Ummmm
Prayer Warriors/The Awaken Heart

Let us take this message to The LORD
l thought The LORD has already warned us
we are already facing famine.
We had first year of plenty, (a year coincide with planting season)
This second year the harvest would not have
it’s full yield.
It is happening unseemly as if nothing is,
The evidence is mounting:-
drought,
Flood,
Fire.
I am not disputing what we just read all l pray is
let us take the message to the LORD
in Prayer.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
January 13, 2017 6:03 PM

I have also, for many years, felt God impressing upon me that the Christians of the United States are Joseph. God has also shown me strong parallels between America and Samaria (I don’t think the similarity between the names is coincidence. I think it means something.) What I think God has shown me is that Trump will stabilize the “world system” in our country, giving the Christians here the opportunity to restore the “spiritual system” within it.

Homesick Son
Homesick Son
November 8, 2015 3:42 AM

I believe the ‘transfer’ has more to do with Gods anointed leadership being transferred authority.. get your eyes off mammon..