“Never before in human history have the upcoming events unfolded. They are unique for this age.”

Upon awakening on March 22, 2018, I heard the LORD speaking to me and I quickly grabbed a pen and notebook that I keep right next to the bed.

I don’t know very much about the Nephilim/aliens that are talked about in the Bible, as well as in today’s prophecies. It has never been on my radar, nor have I ever read any books on it, so I was very surprised at what I heard. I then received confirmation of this message, when I heard another dear sister’s Youtube message also on the Nephilim, received the exact same morning!

I woke up to these words:

“The LORD GOD is ONE, Maker of Heaven and Earth. There is no one like HIM. HE remains true to HIS children and is there when they cry out to HIM.”

PAUSE, then the message continued:

“Not all who call upon ME know ME. I have gathered around ME MY elect and they will reign with ME.

PAUSE. I then asked the FATHER if HE was talking about UFO’s and/or aliens.and I heard:

“YES. There are [also] half-breeds. These are not of this world. They come to kill and destroy. Their weapons match no other. They are coming down to stay until I purge them from the earth. They are unclean and unholy. Do no interact with them in any way, but rebuke them in MY NAME. They will have to flee!

Their time is short upon the earth, but they will accomplish MY will. They will terrorize. Those who stand firm on MY word will not be harmed. This is a test for all humanity to see who will be counted worthy. Cling to ME now and you will find rest for your weary souls.

Yeshua [end of message]

Interpretation:

The LORD led me to Joel 2, which talks about BEFORE the great day of the LORD, there would be an army of locusts that would come and destroy everything in its’ path. We can also see this army of locusts in Revelations 9.

It is not too much of a stretch to see that this ‘army’ could be made of some sort of hybrid, half-breed, alien being. With all the new advancements with robots, they could become the perfect ‘hosts’ for alien, demonic beings… possibly even the fallen angels of Revelation 12! This has NEVER been seen before… just like the above message.

This matches up perfectly with what it says in Joel 2:2 about the locusts:

“A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was in ancient times nor ever will be in ages to come. ” (Joel 2:2)

I believe that this is a warning for GOD’s people, so they will not be caught unaware and will know what to do when the time comes. Please use your own discernment and confirmation.

For more on this message, please watch this 8-minute video.

Scripture References:

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. (Genesis 6:4)

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. (Numbers 13:33)

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.“Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. (Jude 1:6-7)

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (Revelations 12:9)

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 24, 2018 7:59 PM
It’s been awhile since I’ve received a prophecy, but today this message came so easily and quickly I knew it was the Holy Spirit. I place it here after talk of the half breeds as it fits well. Our nation has become so complex, it’s impossible to separate the “wheat from the tares” with our own sight. Our fight is also with unseen evil forces. As for the food supply, there are several ways a government can control this human need. Stalin did this, as other wicked rulers have done also. Be VERY vigilant my Brothers and Sisters in JESUS. Watch and Pray always. ‘We have an American Problem’ . . . clipped from David Hogg’s speech today on GUN control. My opinion is, David Hogg is a little ‘Marxist’ infiltrator who is using the dead bodies of his former classmates — probably murdered as part of government psyop — in order to promote a Socialist agenda in the United States of America. A Prophecy from the LORD GOD. “Here comes the BIG ONE, it will come very quickly. Now the evil ones are going to use the strongest citizens of all to accomplish their wicked agenda. Beware Americans, you have been sold out by the powers that be. Are you strong enough to fight an unseen enemy? For your fight is not against flesh and blood, but against wickedness in high places. You Christians know that. Are you on your knees talking to ME about your nation? And will you be ready if the evil end result, of this, and coming protests are successful. If they take the guns, then they will limit the food supply. When you are weakest they will come for you. What of your President, the man you hoped would be your Deliver? What will… Read more »
Maunta
Maunta
March 25, 2018 2:32 PM

Linda, I agree with you. The agenda of the Deep State is to tear apart America by causing division any way possible. Our country is really the last bastion standing up for freedom. Corrupt governments can’t afford to allow freedom. They are all about control. Take away the guns was a first step by Hitler in Germany to ruling over and then eliminating the Jews. They had no means of defense and became sheep for the slaughter. Even Jesus told his disciples to sell their cloak to buy a sword. As I understand it, Chicago has the most gun control laws anywhere, yet they also have the most deaths. This isn’t a gun problem, it’s a lack of God problem and we’ve removed Him from everything.

Jan
Jan
March 25, 2018 2:06 AM

One only has to look at a picture of David Hogg to see that there is a darkness about him.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
March 25, 2018 11:31 AM

I know.. right? Just said last night that he has an evilness to him.

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 25, 2018 2:26 PM
We will see more and more of physical appearance manifestations caught by unblinking camera eye. Eyes the mirror to the soul. Evil grew exponentially just post WW2 with Operation Paperclip that brought a caboodle of Nazi war crims to USA to tap into their demonic brilliance. Cold War started then as USA got Picks of the Litter compared to Soviets’ gleanings. Vatican Ratlines schlepped more War Crims to South America too escape. Many SS etc. were Catholics. One can Google Hitler’s Pope and read all about it, as well as CIA (formerly OSS) and Operation Paperclip. Great Britain was SO helpful they SET UP our CIA for us. Wow. Then MK Ultra (Mind Kontrolle Ultra -German Spelling) and away it went. Drugs. Shock Treamen. Severe abuse. Deprivations (or overloads) to tweak with forming brains. By time of VN war Col Michael Aquino was going around calling demons into military troops. AND doing brain implants, sometimes drilled through skull and placed other times inserted through nasal cavity. And troops hypnotized via George Estabrooks infamous methods to “remember to forget”. Now it can be done with harmonics and electric waves, based on Nikola Tesla’s early discovers. Easy-peasy IMO to jump start an MK in short order, not crank kids up on amphetamines, testosterone, novocaie, thyroxin and shock therapy, dehydration, light restriction, sexual abuse etc. etc. as in Old Day. And top level Freemasons INVOLVED. My nasty uncle was 42md degree. WAY more than 33. Those were the barbaric days. Hubs, my brother were Green Berets and a BIL an Army Ranger. ALL had to sign NDA contracts to go to nif they opened their yaps. Or remembered it. Sometimes as with MKs it bleeds through big time. Talk…they hate that. Makes The List. Look up some of the names I’ve tossed out.… Read more »
Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 26, 2018 2:11 PM

Hi God’s Dirt Kid,
Brilliant! Yes, you are right on target. The revelation of TRUE history is amazing. A former Jesuit Priest, Alberto Rivera, was brought to Seattle by our group of Christians about twenty six years ago. He had a heavy Italian accent, but for three nights he preached warning the congregation of what was coming to America. The second evening as he was telling of the how the JESUITS would be planting infiltrators into Protestant Churches, a couple of Catholic guys stood up, yelling and demanding Alberto stop “lying.” My Pastor was there to oversee the meeting, and eventually was forced to call City Police and have the usurpers removed for disturbing the peace.

But, sadly, over the years we have seen “Protestant America” over run with Catholics pledging to work for the Vatican. Our Government, churches, schools, military, legal services, and other vital organizations are now full of Roman Catholics, as well as other anti Christ groups, working to snuff out the TRUE FAITH ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS. [Jude 1:3] Beware of Pope Francis, a radical Jesuit who will help bring about this evil goal for America. And remember how Pope Francis claimed he would even ‘baptize Aliens, if they came to earth.’ Yes, that day may come also, and it will be a major aspect of ‘the great delusion.’
God have mercy on His people as we are quickly sliding into THE tribulation!.

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 26, 2018 5:33 PM
Don’t get me started. Area of extensive research. Jesus hated the viper Pharisees. They lurked around Jerusalem until 70 years after Christ was crucified. (God adheres to 70 years, 49 years, +1 to hit the Jubilee) and the place was demolished. So…Pharisees went to Rome with their Roman Buddies an set up shop. RCC did nor exist in first century. Well I just lost about 500 words of world history and can’t get it back. Guess Satan didn’t like some historical truths. The Crusades were a blood sacrifice to Satan same as Truman dropping A-Bombs on Japan who was trying to surrender to Stalin and Russia. God still counts off in 70 years, 49 years +1 to hit the Ju billee and it woud shiver peoples’ spiritual timbers to see the legal pad list of USA horrors done to others in 1946-47-48. I’d recall an event, wonder if it was 70 years ago, and God would say, Look It Up. I was told a year ago famine/crop failure I in 2018 and what to do Until this moment I have not shared it at ALL. I did tell a neighbor and buddy to get their seedlings going early. Bad year ahead. Their reaction, yeah, yeah (I’d be viewed as muttering Jeremiads if I opened my yap). And God consoled me, “How quickly they forgot the Drouth of 2012.” As a lifelong farm girl I looked to hard news validation going to USDA sited, etc. etc. for affirmation. Bad. and, as they show us empty shelves in produce section of Whole Foods…is that to visually cause mental adjustments for when it happens in a store near YOU? Research tidbit What farm state hit hard by the East Coast Bombs?? WISCONSIN. Cheese production going down in response to devastation for pizza businesses,… Read more »
BDesta
BDesta
March 24, 2018 9:12 PM

Blessings Elizabeth, thank you for posting what the Lord told you, the old Gen 6 Nephilims will come back in a different name( Aliens) just like how Our Lord said about His second coming and the time of Noah….maybe they are already here in human form, there is a UFO Christian group where they help those who are abducted by Aliens and help them understand who those Aliens are and the power of the name of Jesus, how to use The Name and defend themselves from another abduction, and the testimony of the people who got set free from the Aliens oppression…
If you do a search on YouTube you will find them.
The other two great teachers regarding Genesis 6 are Steve Quayle and Chuck Missler
But I think Joel 2 is all about the army of the lord who is clothed with the anointing of the Power of the age to come to bring the final big harvest.
Sadhu Sundar Silveraj and Neville Johnson have a lot of teaching regarding this topics.
Don’t forget when the enemy reveals himself openly The lord will reveal His army to this Dark world with mighty power and mighty Love.

Julie
Julie
March 25, 2018 7:57 AM

Also, L. A. Marzulli has lots of teaching about the nephillim, & UFO’s.

Scott
Scott
March 24, 2018 8:08 PM

Amen. The nephilim cannot withstand a command invoked by the blood of Jesus.

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 25, 2018 3:53 PM
Rebuking. Binding. Sanctifying. Specific prayers using Name of Jesus and POWER He gave us in His Name (we have no power in our own names) amazing weaponry, along with anointing oil, although an old gal back in 1995 when I was writing a novel for Zondervan really hit dark forces, occult, and dealt with Intergenerational Bondage (Exodus) back before I-net when it was hard to find resources on I-G Bondage, the Evil One was p-o’d believe me. I was reeling when I went out in public within an hour of an Amityville Horror like attack that my son/his wife, visiting home from Navy for long weekend witnessed as an unlocked door was dark-force locked as I was inside screaming and emerged addle-pated (it leaves one week and woozy chaotic to try to think.) They got me out of the house. Ran into a woman I knew…but not well. GOD IS GOOD. She asked what was wrong. I blurted. She told me of rebuke prayer, anointing oil, and said one time her pastor son even used MOTOR OIL from the car engine. God miraculously ministers to us in our scariest darkest moments. I have told others how. Even had to teach my small girls (latter elementary school) and the youngest saved my bacon by grabbing my big toe and praying me out of it as I felt my systems shut down as Satan wanted me DEAD. it does not stop, BTW, but it seems satan has figured out some plans of attack are no longer effective. Try something else. I believe Book of Job: God allows the Evil One to take his best nasty shot BUT stipulates as with Job…cannot kill her. The evil one doesn’t find me amusing, esp. as I learned truth of my own Intergenerational Bondages and the… Read more »
Daniel
Daniel
March 24, 2018 10:48 PM

Isaiah 13 actually speaks of the destruction of Babylon by giants but most versions don’t point this out. The Septuagint version, which is the translation that the Apostles and Jesus Christ himself quoted from, in Greek keeps the key point.

1 THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON. 2 Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open , ye rulers. 3 I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfill my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting.

Katherine Lehman
Kathy
March 25, 2018 2:22 PM

Bette Stevens, too, has posted two YTs in recent months on trips where the Lord took her, and showed her, demonic hybrids, and a lab deep within the continent of Antarctica. Very, very few took notice of all the elites who have traveled there in recent years. Much evil soon to be released from that locale.

Ronald
Ronald
March 24, 2018 11:01 PM

God spoke also to Lois Vogel Sharp about this last week in relation to Genesis 6.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
March 25, 2018 11:35 AM

Steven Ben DeNoon has a teaching on this as well.

Heather
March 26, 2018 11:27 AM

Yes! His is fantastic!

Brenda Brown
March 25, 2018 7:23 PM

In 1974 I was given a vivid dream just prior to waking up, in which I heard these words clearly spoken to me: “They are just about ready to ship hundreds of Christians up North to Alaska, the Allusions, and Priblov Island. Even now they are PREPARING PEOPLE to take their place in society.” Upon waking I immediately got my map out, and discussed this dream with my father. I understood that in order for people to ‘take their place in society’, these people had to look and act exactly like those whom they were replacing.

Technology has advanced far beyond what we are being kept abreast of. Author Thomas Horn is a good one to check into if you want to hear what’s been going on in Antarctica and other places around the globe, where man has been receiving these demonic ‘greys’ with open arms and ‘learning’ from them. Truly, all of these things are not far from converging and ushering in the very end times, and we can bet that as the time approaches, so too is God’s move.

Evie J
March 28, 2018 2:03 PM

Oh my goodness, in response to this you all may view confirmation of this from a you-tube video by Lois Vogel Sharp, The Battle of the Bulge (German infiltration into Allied camps in WWII) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDp6U1Un3Gw She starts talking about how God got her attention at 1:45, then begins describing the Battle of the Bulge and its implications for the Church, around 3:15 in the video. Putting this info and Brenda Brown’s words together, gives a reason to be very careful of what one posts on social media.

Brenda Brown
March 28, 2018 7:03 PM

Hi Evie. For years Christians didn’t want to hear anything about the topics of giants, ufos, greys, visitations, etc., so I’m very glad to see that someone somewhere is getting words on these things because they are exactly what Satan is doing now, and are part of THE GREAT DECEPTION of the last days. I would never however, advise that people walk around in fear and mistrust, for Satan – the ‘greys’ especially, feed on fear, and all we do when we do that is feed into their kingdom. I’m not saying to go off half-cocked and silly confident either, but to wake up, get aware of what’s going on, and educate yourself.

Brenda Brown
March 28, 2018 7:54 PM
I wanted to add just a bit more on the subject. Before I was converted I used to see ufos quite often, most were at a distance but I always felt a ‘call’ when they were in the area, and would rush out of the house to see where they were in the sky. However, my father, before his conversion, had a ‘visitation’ by one of these greys, who told him that God originally created mankind on another planet, but had been on the brink of destroying themselves, so the greys moved mankind from that planet to this one. “Now” said the grey, “You’re about to destroy yourselves again so we are here to help you, and see that it doesn’t happen. We also had a representative of God come to our planet, and we followed him, so we are here to help you.” This is typical of what they say to people. They ‘followed’ God’s ‘representative’ and know how to ‘help’ us. They are insert themselves between God and each individual, or mankind as a whole, making themselves the focus and the ‘saviours’, and they will be introduced to the entire world as just that – gods that are more ‘advanced’ and that deserve our respect and following. The Anti Christ system is based on them – see Daniel 2: 41 – 45, in which the toes of the statue, being iron and clay, are actually ‘they who mingle themselves with the seed of men’, which is exactly what greys have been doing for the last 50 years. Hybrids have been born, and as God said to me, walk among us, not to mention what these beings – who are the same as the ones who were here in Noah’s day, have taught ‘scientists’ the world over. As I… Read more »
Linda Hasche
March 28, 2018 8:18 PM

Thank you very much for sharing Truth. Indeed all that you shared corresponds with what the Holy Spirit has shown me. This “alien reveal” that will come from The antichrist Obama and The false prophet the current Pope IS the deluding influence sent by the Heavenly Father.

Please consider looking at these two posts that support what you are saying (there are more posts that confirm you, but these two are a good start):

6-27-17 – The “Deluding Influence” (2 Thessalonians 2:8-12): Satan Granted Permission from the Heavenly Father to Use the “Good Cop, Bad Cop” Strategy – BelieveActs2FIRE

3-18-18 – Warning WORD About Obama, Son of Perdition, Creating Fear & Warning DREAM: Government-Made “UFOs” – BelieveActs2FIRE

Brenda Brown
March 28, 2018 10:22 PM
Hi Linda. Just in case you’re interested, Sadhu Sundar Salvaraj has stated that God point blank told him that this present Pope is the False Prophet, and that being the case, we certainly don’t have much time before all of this starts unfolding. And once it starts, it will not take long to usher in the Anti Christ system. However, this absolute delusion is not going to come and sweep the world without God calling it to truth one last time. Take note that in II Thessalonians 1:7 – 12, in particular verses 10 – 12, that before this time comes or right at the same time as these events begin, there will be a group within the Church whom God has been preparing, who will be partakers of His Appearing – an extremely important event that has been overlooked by way too many, but which initiates Jesus’ coming. He will appear in certain vessels who have allowed themselves to be fully prepared, and the glory of God will be revealed through them to the world, and the rest of the Church. These are the ‘5 wise virgins’ whose lamps did not go out, and whose anointing could not be passed on to others – which is why they told the other virgins to go and ‘buy’ for themselves. There was no ‘laying on of hands’ so share what they had received because it doesn’t come by ‘sharing’. Much to say here that I can’t get into, but this group will commence the final move of God, and at the same time, Satan will officially commence his onslaught against the human race. Annie Schiller in her books, which I believe are under Edward Miller’s name, states this truth about this prepared group – check it out. God will give the… Read more »
Linda Hasche
March 31, 2018 6:09 PM

Hello Brenda,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I have Internet and time constraints.

It’s wise for all of us to pray about any dream, vision, revelation, teaching and opinion voiced by others. We are each held responsible for what we do with these things.

You share some interesting perspectives here, however, I’m going to politely disagree with what you stated, but won’t go into a debate zone here (or anywhere actually). That doesn’t do anybody any good. Your statement:

Michael isn’t just going to kick Satan out, but will do so as we move with God in obedience to His leadings, taking back the heavenlies for His glory, and that is why Revelation 12 also says ‘THEY overcame him by the blood of the Lamb…” whose ‘they’? Not Michael and his angels for Jesus’ blood isn’t their salvation, but it is ours. We will DISPLACE Satan in the heavenlies through our strict obedience to God’s leadings.

We don’t take back the heavenlies. That is what the LORD does when He returns to rule and reign. While we do have authority over the enemy in our lives and can petition the Father on behalf of others, we don’t have the authority to “displace Satan. . . “. He is going to inhabit the antichrist (Rev 13).

Blessings to you and may we each be granted wisdom, clarity and discernment. May we each be as the Bereans and take all to the LORD in prayer and confirmation obtained in Scriptures.

Brenda Brown
March 31, 2018 7:07 PM
Hi Linda. That’s alright – time is not a problem. As far as the disagreeance, I know what I’m saying. That’s what this day is about – not just about being very ‘blessed’ by God, but having grown up in Him to be like Him enough that we are the overcomers that He can take back the Kingdom through. We aren’t just going to be close to Jesus while He does everything on our behalf, and we just trust Him – that’s what children do. Rather there are those who are going to ‘grow up into Him in all things’, and become a corporate Body who are exactly like Him, so that they can take back from Satan what he has stolen from Jesus in heavenly places, and allow Jesus to be the Lord He was meant to be. Revelation begins with us seeing this corporate Body and that’s why when John turns to see who is speaking to him, he sees one ‘LIKE’ unto the Son of Man. Revelation is about that Body who will bring the last-day move of God to this planet. There are many who don’t know this or who don’t believe it even though they’ve heard it, but when they see it, it will speak for itself. I repeat, who is ‘they’ in the prior scripture? Michael has never needed the blood of the Lamb to do anything. We need it because of the fallen state we’ve been in. If it were up to Michael to chase Satan out of heaven, all God would ever require of us is that we just faithfully believe in Him and wait. There would be no growing up into Him in all things, no becoming like Him, no taking on the full armour of God – what for if… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 25, 2018 12:05 AM

There are already aliens present on the Earth. In May 2010 this is what I saw.

I had a vision where I went into a woman’s house through the front door. In the house it looked like the vege section of a supermarket. There were a whole lot of veges. They were perfect looking vegetables. Laid over the top of the veges were symbols for poisonous and the symbol for genetically modified.

The LORD spoke to me and said: “she is an alien, get out as fast as you can”.

On the way out of the front door, I noticed a whole lot of vege plants that were sick and dying.

A few days later, in real life, I went to a website named ‘amightywind’ and as I read the name ‘Sherry Shriner’, the LORD spoke and said ” that is the woman in your vision”.

I went to her website and saw a picture of her. It was the same woman that I saw, but she looked a few years older than her picture. She sells a product named orgone. She says this product will repel aliens etc.

Sometime later I had a property purchased by a man whom I later found out distributes orgone in New Zealand.

I think it is used to provide some kind of energy source to open portals.

I have commented before about this under an article entitled ‘alien federation..’

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 25, 2018 11:47 AM

For certain . . . Sherry Shriner is an alien. She believes the Apostle Paul was a deceiver. Her “doctrines” are nuts, and she sells orgone and other weird things. Stay away from her. Also, another site to be careful of is, Almightywind. I used to talk with the woman who runs it. She uses MANY different names for herself and recently divorced and remarried so her name is again different. I used to believe all of many prophecies, but am now very leery of her. There is so much deception in our world today. I have found however, it’s so true that as long our hearts are turned to our Savior Jesus, He will, by His HOLY SPIRIT eventually lead us into ALL TRUTH. God Bless,

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 25, 2018 6:23 PM

In essentials, unity
In nonessential, liberty
In all things love.

I like that motto of the Moravian church very much. :-))

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 25, 2018 5:09 PM

I camste across Sherry Shriner a decade ago. Fortunately the wrap-up paragraph of the article was revelatory. First pages, truth, accurate, the last paragraphs pure baloney IF you knew the Bible. I felt sickened at the idea of how those not well-versed in the Word could be badly hoodwinked.

Someone on here goes by the moniker Stirred Not Shaken.

Sherry Shiner and some others are like orange juice and castor oil that has NOT been well-stirred. Like OJ The Truth goes down easy. But if you swallow the LYING snake-oily residue it can be an EXPLOSIVE toxic anti-faith libation.

Nowadays one must be discerning. Forensically so.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 26, 2018 12:38 AM

GDK. God can certainly correct me if I fall into theological error, and I’m not closed minded in that regard, or unaccountable within the body. SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 26, 2018 9:52 PM

Shall also add that I saw many UFOs from this property. The first time it happened, the LORD woke me up and spoke to me and told me to go outside and look up in the sky. I thought cool a shooting star or something..

Then I saw a UFO with many smaller ones coming from it and there was some kind of electrical charge between the large UFO and the smaller ones. Did not film it but was there for an hour perhaps.

The LORD spoke from Isaiah 54..

I am quoting from KJV:
In righteousness shall thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever gathers against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD”.

Rather an extraordinary thing to hear when viewing a host of UFOs. Was a great comfort and reminding me that our God is indeed a consuming fire.

We do well to fear Him and as it is written in Psalm 103:17 the love of the LORD remains forever with those that fear him. His salvation extends to the children’s children of those who are faithful to his covenant, of those who obey his commandments.

The LORD bless you SNS. Thank you for standing along side me.

Much appreciated,
Jane

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
March 26, 2018 7:26 AM

I am so extremely sorry I accidntally offended you.

I was using an analogy, about drink mixing of which I know little. Diff between a martini (is it?) and pre-surgery clean-out OJ/Castor oil server as a social elixir to unsuspecting one not stirred nor shaken.

BTW I think I :get the meaning of your moniker…stirred for the Lord, sometimes vigorously by events but NEVER shaken from faith and conviction.

BTW I have no idea what GDK or SNS are shorthand for.

But IMO we’re good brother/sister. K?

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 25, 2018 6:00 PM

Dear Linda,

I don’t agree with what you have said about ‘Almighty wind’. I have had her prophetic words confirmed by the Holy Spirit so many times. Often I would hear a word from the LORD and then read it on her site. I have had the Holy Spirit confirm her a number of times.

Strong meat sure but I would ask anyone that wishes to test the spirits in regard to her to pray and seek the LORD before they say she is false. She has certainly nourished me during many wilderness years.

I have no connection to them but believe her and her husband to be faithful, true and clean. I think this is a correct judgment, through the gift of the discernment of spirits, the study of how her word is backed by scripture, and from hearing portions of the same word from the LORD and then reading it, after I had already heard it.

I consider her to be operating in both the office of apostle and a prophet, so believe it very serious to speak against her and her husband’s ministry.

Where I have had a difference of opinion to what i have read on her site, I am satisfied to put it back into the LORD’s hands according to her liberty to be led by the Holy Spirit, in a direction that I am not led. I can’t remember how the Morovian quote goes..in essentials unity..liberty in nonessentials..

That kind of idea anyway..

Jane

Nickie
Nickie
March 26, 2018 3:04 AM

Friends, I want to seriously remind you, that even Satan himself uses Scripture. When Jesus was in the wilderness, Satan quoted Scripture to Him. Bible says that Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Please, ask for spiritual discernment, so that we may see things as God sees them, and not how our human eyes see them. These last days, Satan is ramping up his efforts like never before. He will disguise himself ANY way he can to deceive us. We must be on guard and be very careful as to what we allow ourselves to believe. If it does not line up with His Scripture, His Word, then it is false. I pray for everyone here, that we can bind ourselves together with chords that cannot be broken. Amen? Bind us together Lord, bind us together with Love.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 26, 2018 7:46 AM

Nicky I agree. If any teaching cannot be backed up by preferably three separate scriptures taken in context, taking into account the original Hebrew or Greek meanings and tense, it should be viewed with caution. SNS

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 26, 2018 2:25 PM

Dear Jane NZ,
With respect, I fully understand what you are saying. I am not laying judgment upon her, or her new husband. I am only speaking of what I KNOW of past personal dealings with her. Jesus Christ alone “judges the motives and inner intent of the heart.” I am interested; do you keep the Saturday Sabbath and ALL of the Old Testament Feast Days which she calms are for true Christians today? Again, I ask with respect as we all search and long for Gods truth.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 26, 2018 9:13 PM
Dear Linda, Thank you for your lovely reply. I feel very strongly about the fullness and leading of the Holy Spirit. Also that the Spirit teaches us and leads into all truth. I do believe that there is a Sabbath and there is a specific day. I believe this to be the case because the LORD spoke to me when I was standing in the doorway of a property. He said “I want you to keep the sabbath”. I said either when/what is it?. He said “Friday sunset to Saturday sunset” At times in my life I have heard the LORD audibly speak. This was very loud and clear. While I am Jewish I was not raised Jewish but was raised Apostolic/Pentecostal. I had no idea that the sabbath was an actual day. The scripture that the LORD later illuminated for me to teach me this was Hebrews 4. How I keep it is how the Holy Spirit directs me. I examine my conscience as with all things and ask the LORD that his will is done and I spend the day, as with any day according to his will for me. I find that if I work on a Saturday because someone needs some help. I dont receive money for it. As for the feasts / festivals / fast days..I believe that a Spirit filled Christian is free to be led by the Holy Spirit.. E.g. lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths.. So I believe there are certain days like feasts that we are commanded to keep. How we keep them without religious bondage and in the fullness and leading of the Holy Spirit is between the believer and God. One year for passover my children… Read more »
March 25, 2018 11:35 AM

Thanks for sharing that wild dream Jane NZ. I haven’t received anything like it personally, but it confirms the scriptural warnings about Nephilim in Genesis 6:4.

Ashleigh Coleman
Ashleigh Coleman
March 28, 2018 10:55 PM

Ok, this is absolute confirmation for me about Sherry Shriner! In 2009 I stumbled upon her website, I think I started listening to a podcast of hers and immediately the Lord told me to turn her off. Her voice was so evil to me, there was no truth in her at all. She spews so many lies. That’s crazy that she is who you saw in your dream and that God told you she was an alien. I got the same message, that she was controlled by demons, I even heard it in her voice. It took me quite a while to pray off her lies, because I’d read through some of her material before I listened to her podcast for those brief few minutes. I feel like God let me see just how deceptive and masquerading the devil is. Just like the perfect and poisonous vegetables. What a perfect metaphor. Stay away from her site.

Mistral
Mistral
March 25, 2018 5:16 AM

These demon children (Nepihilim) came from Human women and with the DNA they have stored of the giants (these demon children) their physical bodies will once more be birthed for them to enter through thanks to the cloning technique.

As in the days of Noah so shall it be in the end times, these Nepihlim will be roam around killing and destroying.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
March 24, 2018 8:34 PM

The Lord’s warnings are getting more frequent and things are coming to pass in succession. More judgments to come with Trump signing that bill. May the Holy Spirit help us to prepare. Thank you Elizabeth for all you do…