“This nation’s economy is ready to crash.”

The Lord says, “My son, this nation is in a dive, a crash dive, and impact will be shocking and sudden. This crash will be heard around the world, and there will be no survivors. The pilot could not warn the passengers who were oblivious of any trouble. The plane started to ever-so-slightly nose forward and lose altitude, but I, says the Lord, will blow out the engines, and the plane will dive uncontrollably towards ground.

Now the passengers are terrified. Some try to kill themselves before the plane crashes into the ground, but to no avail. As the plane reaches a spiraling uncontrollable speed, it crashes into the ground. Nothing is left to pick up. All the passengers are dead, and the black box is destroyed so no one will know what caused the crash.

My son, since you have worked on jet engines, this word is for you to share. The plane that you saw was a big jumbo jet that is flying as high as the airframe will allow. The plane is the economy of this nation. Even though it seems like it is airworthy, the plane is slowly losing altitude. Then out of the blue, one of the four engines catches fire and explodes. The engines represent the various markets that support the economy. The pilot announced that it is nothing to be concerned with and  went back to flying the plane. Then a second engine, then a third and fourth engine blow out and catch fire. The plane then starts going down at a very sharp angle. The passengers are all screaming, “Let us out!” But no one hears them. Most passengers are in shock. The pilot announces that it is just a little turbulence and do not worry, the plane can glide if need be.

My son, this nation’s economy is ready to crash, and the bankers are saying everything is great, go back to sleep. My son, these are the last days. Do not bother yourself with anything other than to follow My voice and My will.

Many things are about to happen because of the sinfulness of this nation. No one is praying for repentance. Everyone is out spending credit for things they don’t need. If they heard My voice, they would be getting their houses in order, seeking Me in prayer, and preparing for what is coming upon the world.”

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

December 2, 2017 3:49 PM

My interpretation is this is all about the economy, so when it says there will be no survivors, it means the coming economic crash will be felt by everyone, not just investors. When it says no one is repenting, I think it is referring to the overall spiritual condition of our nation, not that there is literally no one walking uprightly before God because He always has a righteous remnant.

Julie Bucker
December 3, 2017 12:37 AM

I keep thinking about when I am pregnant, I have months of false labor. By the time the due date comes and goes, I am convinced I will remain pregnant forever. And yet, the baby always comes. We know this crash has been due for a long time. Past due for a long time. My last baby was 18 days over due. It just seems like the economy’s reckoning is similar. It is so past due it is hard to imagine it could actually happen. Just get your food storage, don’t be Venezuela.

Sujit Thomas
December 3, 2017 11:36 PM

Thank you for sharing this analogy, Julie. That really spoke to me, especially your words about remaining pregnant forever and that it is hard to imagine it could actually happen.

Antwon
Antwon
December 3, 2017 8:21 AM

I agree with your assessment brother James. I’ve been telling my wife that. So we decided not to think about Christmas and all the above. For the pass month since my back surgery. The Lord has been getting me up 3 am and all I can do is just listen and a lot of what I’ve been hearing is stop warning continue to get your spiritual house in order and final prepping as well. We’ve even started purchasing more silver….be bless brother

Joe
Joe
December 3, 2017 1:28 AM

Hi James, remember the advice given by Kenny Rogers in The Gambler.

You got to know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you’re sittin’ at the table.
There’ll be time enough for countin’ when the dealin’s done.

December 3, 2017 8:01 PM

That’s right Joe. Timing is the key.

Mathew
Mathew
December 3, 2017 9:31 PM

You sure took me down the memory lane Joe. Here is it sung by Blake Shelton.

Sue
Sue
December 2, 2017 9:31 PM

Yes, and I think it also means most Americans will die in what’s coming.

jerry rigg
December 3, 2017 2:00 AM

Yes, it is death to self that America fears the worst!

Tex
Tex
December 2, 2017 4:34 PM

I am guilty of “Everyone is out spending credit for things they don’t need. If they heard My voice, they would be getting their houses in order, seeking Me in prayer, and preparing for what is coming upon the world.”

I have bought gifts for family that are “nice to have” things which are not the necessities of life. I have been feeling in my spirit the Lord telling me to put my house in order. (Literally the impressions are to tend to some repainting and one area of carpet replacement, almost as if we were planning to sell our home soon.)

Sadly, I’m not always sure what I all I need to do to have my house in order. I have removed and donated items we didn’t need. I have a supply of food. I have some water. We home school so we have more freedom. We quit buying made in China junk plastic toys in favor of wood or metal toys that last and we don’t let the rooms become overwhelmingly full.

What is the Lord telling each of you to do to put your house in order? I would like to gather ideas to take to Him in prayer so by asking questions such as “Lord, should I also do x,y, and z?” perhaps He will pour out greater revelation for me any my family.

Scooter
Scooter
December 2, 2017 4:52 PM

Hi Tex. I believe that getting our house in order is really a heart issue. I have also stored up some food and other items and I was asking the Lord if I should do more. I have found peace with just trusting in Jesus that only He will get us through this. I think of Him non stop and I am constantly looking up for a sign of His return. Seeking Him and reading the word until you find that peace and you feel like you can hear His voice that you are right where God would have you to be. Rather I am taken home soon or I have to rely on God to protect me and provide for my needs, I will be with Him.

mike stephani
mike stephani
December 2, 2017 10:49 PM

He told me to buy 300 cans of chicken and several large bags of rice, dried beans, and wheat (not flour). He also directed me to purchase 4 oz. of gold.

On my own I added toiletries, bar soap, and feminine products for my 2 daughters (I’m a single dad).

Daniel
Daniel
December 2, 2017 9:15 PM
I agree with Scooter it is probably about 70-75% getting your heart and mind fully focused on God. Repenting of the small and sometimes hidden things we do but sometimes don’t realize we do. Pulling away from unclean ‘entertainment’ and the like. Admittedly I’m not always moving forward in that respect but that is a long and difficult race to run. As for the physical things I am trying to set up a small farm on our 16 acre property. I want to have an income stream that is not dependent on the voodoo economics being bandied about by the globalists that puts food on the table whether the economy holds together or not (which is most likely). I’m reading about building the soil with compost, managing our woods for firewood and possible building materials, and caring for our small but hopefully soon to be growing orchard. I hope to start raising African Nightcrawlers for use as bait in our pond but also to sell for bait and their compost called castings. Most of that probably isn’t an option for you though. I am looking into small container gardening both to supplement our food intake but also as a possible business or barter item. There are dozens of ways to grow vegetables and herbs even in a backyard setting. Larry Hall Rain Gutter Grow System https://youtu.be/-qC4JFu-Oyw Larry Hall Kiddie Pool Garden https://youtu.be/wdS8f3OCpKs DIY Earth Box Garden https://youtu.be/WoP4JJQggv4 Above Ground Wire Frame Garden (Perfect for Potatoes/Sweet Potatoes/ETC) https://youtu.be/Gyyx32431cs I have a strong feeling that we as Christians will have to take care of ourselves and those soon-to-be-Christians God puts under our care sometime soon. I believe that churches and those of us with property need to start not only putting aside food/water/supplies/ and the like but also look into making their… Read more »
December 3, 2017 12:18 AM

Beyond getting our spiritual priorities in order, I think getting out of debt is a high priority to prepare for what’s coming.

Sujit Thomas
December 4, 2017 12:25 AM

Tex,

I too believe that it is mostly a heart issue, but I don’t think it is only limited to that. For some, it might very well be. For others, maybe not so. I also think it depends on where you are located, the kind of resources you have, how God has shaped you, and what skills or characteristics he has blessed you with. I believe putting one’s house in order can be compared to getting ready for war. Not every person in the war is a soldier on the front lines nor is every soldier armed with the same weapon.

When I sought the Lord on what I must do, his instructions to me were pretty simple: forget everything else, and cling onto me.

mama
mama
December 3, 2017 2:36 PM

The Lord told my husband and I to have 2 years of food stored. He also told me to get my house in order. I began an inventory of what I have or don’t have but would likely need. I also have begun to have old sins and old wrongs come up so I could repent of any wrong I may have over looked. At my age it is way more than one. I have also came to feel we will be called on to help others. Neighbors, family and even strangers. Go where the Lord leads, Do what he says. Time is running out.

flea
flea
December 3, 2017 3:55 AM

Tex,
Your gold purchase is a good decision, but keep in mind that the gold price in USDollar will drop when the dollar strenghens due to the interest rate increases. You can consider waiting till the end of 2018/first part of 2019 when the dollar should be very strong, resulting in gold and silver to be very low, then export and secure some of your wealth by investing in a gold mining company in Australia. Australia and especially NZ should be less affected by the economic collapse and anarchy.

December 3, 2017 8:07 PM

That’s assuming we make it through 2018 without a major economic crash. I don’t think so.

Patrick perque
December 4, 2017 11:34 AM

The fed is not going to raise rates if anything they will go negative. You will never see rates above 1% ever they can’t the debt is over 21 trillion if they normalize rates it would be impossible to service the debt payments on that 21 trillion

Peachey
Peachey
December 3, 2017 9:13 AM
As I contemplated this word, I ask the Father God to give me some insight into what is coming. This is what I believe he said to me. There is a great move of my spirit about to take place. I hear the cries of my people. I have spoken many things to many of my children about what is to take place. How soon, they ask? My glory I will not share with another. What is my glory to come? It is the moving of my spirit upon all flesh. Drink of me living water. Fill the thirst that rises up within. Did not my angel stir up the troubled waters, and was not the first person that stepped down into those waters healed? Healings will come during these troubled times. Are not these troubled times? Who will step into my waters first? This night, many of My people will be scattered, just as I scattered the people of Israel during their time of judgement, just as I scattered my apostles upon my death. Yet, My Word foretold I would once again gather them together in their own land, just as I will gather you together once you are scattered. Many only see a small part of my judgement, the physical manifestations. Yet I see the impact on souls. Would you have me destroy that which I have created? What is my purpose in my judgement to come? Is it not to save? My creation is fragil. How can we co-exist together? Is it not My son, Jesus, who is the bridge to co-existence. I have held back My judgement as long as I can. I have no desire to destroy, but to save. Yet sin cannot dwell in my presence. Neither can I continue to let sin rule… Read more »
jerry rigg
December 3, 2017 1:57 AM

Everyone with a shekel in his pocket own their own personal c(h)ell phone, computers, ipads, tech overload….but can you not count on one hand the young people in the U.S. who even own a bible, a pocket bible, anything that would inject an iota of spirituality into one’s life? It’s like Rome but with a twist…eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we shall not surely nosedive?

Sue
Sue
December 2, 2017 9:32 PM

So much for prepping. We will throw our gold and silver out into the streets.

Mike M
Mike M
December 2, 2017 9:43 PM

Call me first and I will help you dispose of it. 😉

Ken L
Ken L
December 2, 2017 11:56 PM

That will happen, but that’s probably during or after the Great Tribulation. Quite a few people are directedt by God to have some gold on hand right now.

Martin
Martin
December 3, 2017 1:53 AM

Gold and silver IDOLS. Isaiah 2:20 “In that day people will throw away
to the moles and bats their IDOLS of silver and idols of gold,
which they made to worship.”

Daniel
Daniel
December 2, 2017 10:26 PM

Well that’s after the Mark is put into place if I am not mistaken. But I will gladly take any off your hands. I just hope it doesn’t sink in my pond….

Brandon J
Brandon J
December 3, 2017 8:23 AM

I would expect one thing after another to give way over the next few years. One plane engine at a time. I also would expect a sense of normalcy to remain and to talk of rebuilding etc before we hit the ground. Time will tell. God often speaks to me in vague timelines and when He told me of 2021 judgement complete I now wonder who’s judgment? Maybe those in the church who have thwarted His call to a season of refinement will now go through a very unrefined season in the world without being refined which would have made it easier. Since God judges His House first I am wondering if the church will know go through some trials…

Sujit Thomas
December 3, 2017 11:29 PM

An analogy might be that of a holy person being pure iron and sin being corrosion. The greater the corrosion of the iron, the more extensive the anticorrosion measures must be. The longer the treatment is delayed, the lesser amount of iron remains. And if the treatment does not come, the iron itself will not remain. All that will remain will be rust. And as much as one may want to recover the iron from the rust, the iron is rendered, shall we say, irredeemable.

Brian E
Brian E
December 3, 2017 7:56 AM

There Is No Reason Why

We have crossed many bridges, we have shared the same bread
But now My spirit is deeply troubled as I look ahead
They’ll be taking me away soon for it has to be
Simon Peter, Simon Peter, even you will abandon me.

In this garden stay awake and pray just for the night
And when they come make sure you don’t take up to fight
We will Yahusha and I Peter will never desert thee
Simon Peter, Simon Peter, even you will deny me.

Have pity on me Master for I am so weak
I am only made of dust, your forgiveness now I seek
Yes. not once, not twice but three times I did deny
Now my soul is so weary and you of course know why.

Simon Peter, Simon Peter, I want you and all to know
My suffering is all My Father Yahuah’s plan so many hearts may glow
I understand all your weaknesses and all that tie you down
Faithfully finish the race and We will give you that crown.

Have pity on me Master for I am so weak
I am only made of dust, your forgiveness now I seek
Yes, not once, not twice but three times I did deny
Now my soul is so weary and you of course know why.

Simon Peter, Simon Peter, there is no need to cry
For Simon Peter, Simon Peter, there is no reason why
For you’ve been forgiven, there is no need to cry
Simon Peter, Simon Peter, there is no reason why.

For Simon Peter, Simon Peter, there is no reason why!

Micheal
Micheal
December 4, 2017 8:20 PM

James,The market definitely reached the top. Greatest indicator of that is VIX. Even with tax cuts,it still moved up. VIX for the last few of days seems to be moving independent of the markets.

December 4, 2017 8:48 PM

I noticed that too Michael and was surprised by the movements. There seems to be a consensus from cycles analysts and prophetic insights that a drop is coming soon.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
December 3, 2017 11:40 PM

The last part of my dream from last night was that in 30 days, the worst of things Q is referring to would manifest (#Qanon). That is, the impending North Korea event that will be quickly resolved. I also think that there are still many things that should take place before that escalates further, allowing for a Christmas season.

flea
flea
December 4, 2017 1:36 PM

It takes a long time to prepare for war, e.g. it took a year of preparation before the invasion of Iraq began.

China has given it’s citizens till a week before the end of February to evacuate North Korea, so the war against North Korea cannot start before then. The most probable time is around the middle of 2018, when preparations would reach an optimal level, but circumstances could possibly force the US and it’s allies to strike earlier. The large-scale military excercises with South Korea now taking place seem to indicate that the war will happen in the first half of 2018.

Pray that North Korea will be opened up so that the gospel can be proclaimed freely. Pray for the tens of thousands of people that are subjected to the same horrifying conditions and treatment as people in the Communist and Nazi consentration camps. Pray especially for the Chritian adults and children in the camps, that they may survive till freedom comes. Pray that North Korea will be evangelized faster than any other nation in history.

M H