“The nation is going to be invaded by Russia and China.”

While sleeping on November 17, 2018, I saw a map of the USA come before my eyes and I noticed it was dark all around it. The map itself was also dark as if darkness had come upon America. I have summarized what I saw here, but share more details in the 29-minute video shown at the bottom of this post.

From an aerial view, I suddenly saw nuclear explosions striking Florida.  I saw in the map the whole state of Florida was up in flames.  Then the same thing happened with New York.  I also saw the entire east coast was attacked and other things were happening, causing great damage in the areas along the east coast.

Then I saw Los Angeles was struck by nuclear bombs as well California.  There were attacks to the western and eastern sides of the nation.

Then my eyes focused on Texas and I saw something major, a huge cloud like explosion that grew and consumed the state and the heart of the nation.  Then I saw the explosion gave an orange light, which was red on top.  Texas was the only place I saw this orange reddish light.  The explosion grew and came up high into the air, covering the neighboring states.

I also saw men targeting these areas mentioned, to strike them with nuclear bombs.  I saw a profile of President Putin of Russia.

When I woke up I heard the Lord say, “The nation is going to be invaded by Russia and China.”

Interpretation:

Something very major is coming to Texas and well as both coasts. The Lord is giving us warnings so we can pray and plead for the Lord’s mercy and so we can repent and turn back to Him. The Lord will never leave His people nor forsake us but we need to wake up and repent now.

Others have had similar visions of America being invaded by Russia and China, including Dimitru Duduman and Henry Gruver.  Also, A.A. Allen had a powerful vision of the destruction of America.

In another vision I had in December 2014 in which I saw New York totally devastated by nuclear bombs. I saw nukes raining down and demolishing the buildings. The Brooklyn bridge snapped like a twig from the impact of a tsunami wave that swallowed the state.  Everything happened so quickly that there was no time for people to escape or repent.

I’ve also shared in my YouTube channel a vision of an invasion of China and Russia and an internal revolution within our nation.

The large explosion in Texas is interesting because the Pantex Ordnance Plant is located there, one the primary nuclear weapons facilities. Here is more information about it.

1942: Pantex Helps Win World War II
The desperate need for munitions to fight World War II led to the creation of the Pantex Ordnance Plant, built on 16,000 acres of land east of Amarillo, Texas. Operations began on September 17, 1942, only nine months after the commencement of construction.

Pantex was the last of 14 ordnance plants constructed in Texas to support the war effort, producing nearly four million conventional bombs and artillery shells during three whirlwind years of heavy production.

The Pantex Ordnance Plant closed on August 16, 1945, just one day after the announcement of surrender by Japan. The land acquired to build Pantex was leased to Texas Technological College (now Texas Tech University) for $1.
1951–1991: Pantex Rebuilt for Cold War Era

The development of nuclear weapons that led to the end of the Second World War, also ushered in a new type of war – the Cold War. The Pantex Plant played a key role in the Cold War, assembling thousands of nuclear warheads that helped maintain the détente between the Soviets and the West.

The federal government reclaimed the land and facilities that made up the Pantex Plant in 1951 and undertook a building campaign to create a cornerstone of the nuclear weapons complex. The Pantex mission continued to grow over the decades as other facilities closed and responsibilities for modification, surveillance, assembly and high explosives operations were moved to the site. Since 1975, Pantex has been the nation’s primary assembly, disassembly, retrofit and modification center for nuclear weapons. (Source: pantex.energy.gov)

Scriptures:
Jeremiah 50, 51 and Rev 18

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

JOE
JOE
December 13, 2018 4:26 AM

Monique, I’m happy that you mentioned Dimitru Duduman, Henry Gruver, and A.A. Allen.
They were/are Prophets and sent by the Lord God with the same message, that was just given to you.
I first heard their messages decades ago, and in A.A Allen’s case, many decades ago.
I believed them way back then, and nothing has ever changed.
We are arriving at the brink now, and are right at the eve of destruction.
I don’t like saying that or thinking that, but it is what it is, as they say.
Putin is openly and boldly talking about a nuclear war on the horizon.
While we all know what the U.S. political clowns are talking about,
Lord Jesus, please come quickly.

Jerry
Jerry
December 13, 2018 7:16 AM

Many years ago I read Dimitru’s book and learned that he lived in an apartment not too far from where I lived. He lived with his grandson at the time. I called him and ask if I could come and talk to him. To my surprise, he agreed. I sat with him for 2-3 hours. It was an interesting meeting.

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
December 13, 2018 3:07 PM

Jerry,

Please share more!

Sis. Sandra

Melinda
Melinda
December 13, 2018 3:45 PM

My husband, who doesn’t normally dream or follow prophecy, had a vivid dream 18 months ago that woke him up and left him shaken. He woke me up to tell me about it. He was shown the city we currently live in in North Dakota had been invaded by Asians (not sure which country). They were holding a meeting with an Asian military leader speaking in a megaphone to his soldiers. There was a large banner in a different language hanging on a building that the leader was speaking in front of (implying it had been taken over and was being used by them). The overwhelming feeling in the dream was to get away and hide! EOD. My husband recognized the land they were on-it’s an empty lot next to our church. We tucked the dream away agreeing that the land was currently empty and had been for sale for a long time and we weren’t in imminent danger. Our church announced 2 weeks ago that they were meeting to buy and build on that land. My husband and I looked at each other when it was announced because we know his dream could be playing out right now!

Raymond
Raymond
December 13, 2018 4:43 AM

Do you have any idea when it may occur?
Is there a timeline of events that might precede it?
Many thanks for your posts.

Savage
Savage
December 13, 2018 7:22 AM

Raymond, in 2015 I heard a TruNews broadcast where Rick Wiles talked about the Holy Spirit calling him outside around midnight. This was around 1985. Rick grabbed an old coat from the closet on his way out the door. He waited for the Holy Spirit to ‘download’ whatever was on His mind, but nothing came. Instead, Rick found in an inner pocket of the old coat, a paperback by David Wilkerson describing his 1973 vision from God of nuclear attack on America.
I listened to this particular broadcast repeatedly so I could summarize and memorize the sequence of prophetic events. Now it’s 2018, 45 years after the original vision, and this information is given to you. Here’s the sequence: 1) Saudi oilfields on fire, 2) catastrophic financial collapse in the USA, 3) nuclear strikes on NYC, Florida, two on the W Coast, and Las Vegas.
There may be more than five strikes – he saw these five. Of course, many will not survive the financial collapse. I don’t recall mention of invasion after the nukes. Economic collapse is survivable (will the Amish even notice it?). Nuclear was is survivable (suggest starting with “Nuclear War Survival Skills” by Cresson Kearney). Invasion? – relocate out of Babylon like Jeremiah 51:6 says (maybe out of country, maybe to one of the ‘safe zones’.

Valorie
Valorie
December 13, 2018 9:02 AM

John Shorey said that he was the one that had that experience when he was on Jim Bakker’s show.

Savage
Savage
December 13, 2018 10:07 PM

Ok, thanks for the correction, I’m sure it was when John was a guest on the program and I remembered wrong.

jerry rigg
December 14, 2018 10:55 AM

The safest zone to be in is the faith zone, hidden in the bosom of Jesus, hidden under the shelter of His wings, Psalm 91(get your eternal passport ready).

A I
A I
December 13, 2018 6:51 PM

Last week, I felt in my spirit the scripture being impressed, Deuteronumy 28:49, “Yahweh shall lift up against you a nation from afar, from the end of the earth, just as a vulture swoops down, a nation whose tongue you have not heard.”

Just as Israel (a nation who once followed Yahweh and went the way of unbelievers) was invaded, so, USA (another nation that once followed Yahweh and now going the way of unbelievers) will also be invaded. China and Russia attacking USA seems more realistic now more than ever.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 13, 2018 4:18 PM

A familiar voice spoke to Dumitru, “Remember this, Dumitru. The Russians spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety – from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico…” (He told me two other countries, but I didn’t remember what they were) “…they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!” Through The Fire Without Burning, p.144.

jerry rigg
December 14, 2018 10:50 AM

Not to discredit this prophetic vision or warning in any way,but to me, I live in reality, and here in California the “invasion” has already taken place. We have towns like Sacramento filled with Russian immigrants, towns like Cupertino filled with Chinese immigrants or second generation, whole sections of streets and strip malls completely taken over by chinese business interests. Ive also heard real estate here is being driven up to sky high values because foreign Russian investors are buying up real estate and homes here, NOT to live in them, but for an investment!

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 13, 2018 4:47 PM

Since the debt crisis of 2008 world debt has increased 50%. America’s gold at Fort Knox has not been audited since the 1950’s and many believe it to be near empty. The Federal Reserve will not be able to bail out the world when the expected debt balloon pops this time and a gold back currency would reduce America to a third world country. The elites know all this and have probably decided that only a world war and a financial restart is their only option in order to save their collective skins. That will bring the world to the Book of Revelation. Terry Bennett believes America falls in 2021. Shane Warren has said 2020-21. Sandhu Sundar has said America’s respite ends with Trump’s four year term. Alfred Karanakaran saw two suns, one with a “21” and one with a “28”. The Mayfower Compact with God was written in 1620. Shane Warren believes there is a 400 year Revolution Cycle. John the Baptist baptized Jesus in 28 A.D., the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar and this is when Dispensation of Grace began, Luke.3:1; 16:16. Terry Bennett’s time frame ends in 2028 with Spain, France, Italy and Greece accepting a Napoleon-Alexander-king-emperor from Satan by 2021-2.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 13, 2018 3:48 PM

“THE UK MUST PREPARE FOR ALL OUT WAR and shift away from our peacetime mentality amid rising fears from superstates Russia, China and Iran, the head of the military has said.” British Express Newspaper reports this as America’s MSM keeps this countries attention diverted from the important news with the false flag story off Russian collusion.

Kimberly
Kimberly
December 14, 2018 1:54 PM

A couple things to add to the discussion. I too dreamt of one of the invaders of the U.S., being from Russia. In another dream, myself and a relative hid in plain sight, from a foreign soldier that somehow didn’t see us. I knew he was related to the relative with me in the dream, by nationality. The relative is Japanese-American. I have been reluctant to share, but really felt the dream was from the Lord. I just wouldn’t have thought of Japan being part of an invading coalition.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 13, 2018 8:39 PM

Over the years the Lord has made it clear to Stan Johnson that he would be holding very large miracle crusades and that they would begin when God’s judgments began. Stan has tentatively planned for these crusades to begin in this coming March-April partly because he sees civil strife starting at that time as the sealed indictments are delivered. I had no idea how the Lord has been talking to Stan and Leslie over the years. Listen to the full story here on today’s The Prophesy Club program. http://www.prophecyclub.com/

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
December 14, 2018 9:55 PM

Stan also talks about the possibility of the attacks coming in 2020 – 21 because of Shane Warren and Terry Bennett prophecy. I am expecting it in December into January of some year because of what some others have said like Rick Wiles. I hope those are wrong about the years but it wouldn’t surprise me. If America were to be divided on the New Madrid it would be just before the invasion because Russia would take advantage of that. The September meteor strike that year would make sense because it would affect the New Madrid and cause a tsunami along the east coast.