“This nation will face My indignation just as Israel did in the past.”

As the Lord began to speak these words to me, I was given a panoramic view from high up over a large area of this nation. I saw cities that were completely flattened, nothing but rubble, and covered in ash. I saw hills, valleys, and all the countryside covered in ash. Rivers, lakes, and all waters were black and polluted.

My son, see this nation that was once full of people now has become a burning heap. Ashes upon ashes fill the land and rivers, turning green valleys gray and polluted. This has come because the people have refused to repent, the nation mired in sin, too proud to repent. The haughty arrogance of a people who thought that sin was a fantasy, make-believe. A people who refused a loving God and made gods of stone and steel who would not hear their cries as destruction rained down from above.

My son, I have shown you what will befall this nation that has turned its’ back to Me. This nation thinks that because water separates them from the peril, that nothing will come to them. But I, saith the Lord, have set My sights on this nation and its people to bring fire to this land and a threshing to its people. I will separate the wheat from the chaff, and those people who repent and seek Me will be saved. All others will burn with the fire of My fury and anger.

My son, people do not believe My prophets or watchmen. They scoff at My warnings, saying, Bring it on! What foolish people, following those who say they heard My voice, yet they only hear themselves. This nation will face My indignation just as Israel did in the past and will soon face it again. For the time of Jacob’s Trouble is near and great testing for the congegation.

This foolish king has beaten the Bear with the rod of iron, and the Bear is now awake and hungry. One deception after another has this king put over My children. Wake up, My children, and see the writing on the wall, for this nation has been weighed in the balances and found wanting. Did I not tell you that the last days would be exactly as I said? I am coming soon, I AM!

My son, tell My people I love them, come out of the morgues and seek Me! Read My Word, grow in the Spirit, I will fill you. Turmoil is coming, be ready!

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

“How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people! how is she become as a widow! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary! She weepeth sore in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks: among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her: all her friends have dealt treacherously with her, they are become her enemies. Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction, and because of great servitude: she dwelleth among the heathen, she findeth no rest: all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.” (Lamentations 1:1-3)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

John Barry
John Barry
May 3, 2018 5:08 AM

Webster’s 1828 dictionary defines indignation – Anger or extreme anger , mingled with contempt , disgust or abhorrence . Extreme anger ; particularly the Wrath of God against sinful man for their ingratitude & rebellion . The reason I know Byron is hearing from the LORD is it lines up so closely with what Duduman said . In 1989 HOLY SPIRIT pointed out Duduman to me and told me Duduman was his servant & to pay attention to his words . I got to meet Duduman in 1995 and GOD confirmed thru signs ( long story ) that Duduman was sent by GOD . A deep study of Dudumans words show / reveal that when war comes to Israel , we are next and after we are defeated the war spreads around the whole world and ends with the return of Yeshua . This can not be prayed away , it is GODs Word being fulfilled and once it starts it will play out to the end and JESUS return is closer than many think . We have reached the point more can be saved by judgement than mercy . Blessings

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 3, 2018 8:17 AM

That’s interesting that Duduman saw war come to us after Israel ,spread world wide and then the return of Jesus. My oldest daughter, Megan , had a dream two Christmas’ ago. She dreamt that something major/life changing had happened in the United States and they had them lined up in multiple lines and her row was sitting down beside another row of people that were sitting down. When all of the sudden a man leaned over to her and whispered ” Don’t worry he’s coming soon”. And she said mom I know this sounds stupid but she responded ” Who, Santa Claus? “. And he told her . ” Jesus is coming” and all of the sudden she started going up.

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 4, 2018 11:43 AM

This lines up with what the Lord showed me as well. War will be in the Middle East first. Then the Bear attacks USA–from the South! There were many entry points shown, but all were coming from the southern directions.

John Barry
John Barry
May 4, 2018 6:36 PM

Brother Yawchal did you get any indication of the time gap between these events ?

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 4, 2018 11:31 PM

No I didn’t,sorry. It seemed like it immediately followed the presence of the horses head in the Middle East.
But I’ve come to know that gods timing is not our timing or understanding of time.
(I’ve seen Him say “a short time” which I thought to mean weeks or months, in actuality turned out to be seven years!!)

Brother Steven
May 3, 2018 9:39 AM

In the last few days, weeks and of course even longer, the intensity and severity of words being posted from various Prophetic people and web sites have shown us all there is no escaping the fact that judgment is due, is coming and is devastating to all. The only missing factor is when. For we who are His possession, we are commanded not to live in fear, but help others find Jesus, we are to live in obedience, love and holiness until we are called home. The stop watch is ticking and the last leg of the race is upon us……Eyes on the Lord

May 3, 2018 2:06 PM

Amen. We also have been given the hope and encouragement of a great season of harvest now beginning, which I think fits perfectly with the warnings of trouble because we can’t have one without the other. It’s going to take some shaking to get people to wake up.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 3, 2018 1:35 PM

“But I, saith the Lord, have set My sights on this nation and its people to bring fire to this land and a threshing to its people.”

These words are a vital tie in regard to Byron’s latest prophecy. The Most High God gave a dream to me toward the morning of March 3rd that I must relate to you. In this dream I was with my family, and family simply represented ALL of the families and citizens in America. Suddenly, on this peaceful day, we saw an intense reddish orange glow in the distance. Then without any warning the glow exploded into an intense rolling fire coming toward us at a super high speed. As the fire approached I felt paralyzed, and we knew there was NO getting away from this evil. The fire turned colors, and grew in power until suddenly, I could LITERALLY, IN THIS DREAM FEEL THE HORRIBLE HEAT OF THE FIRE. It was dreadful!!!

At that exact point in the dream I was able to call the Name Yeshua JESUS two or three times, and by Gods mercy He allowed me to wake up. As I write this I can still “feel” the intense heat from this fire. In the Apostles Peter’s writings he tells us ‘fire refines the Christian, and we come forth as gold’, but in the natural fire destroys. For the people who are “IN CHRIST” His true followers, He will snatch us away from the fire. For those who still refuse to surrender to Jesus Christ and accept Him as their Lord and Savior an eternal fire awaits. God Bless and get right with God if Jesus is not yet your Lord and King. Time IS short.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 4, 2018 12:03 AM

From Sharlene’s web site #63 – “I See Fire”
I believe it called the Call of the Bride.

ALMOST exactly what I saw in my dream this am.

04/26/18 Thurs.

The view opened to magma/lava exploding high into the air from some kind of black structure. It was night and the magma made the sky glow orange. I saw colours of reds, oranges and yellows shooting up into the air with great force. I saw black rock around the edges of the area but I couldn’t tell if it was a mountain top or not. I then saw large rocks/boulders flying out of the exploding lava into the sky and curling back to the earth but I didn’t see them land. The boulders glowed red and orange. I understood that this vision was related to the previous vision #62. I asked Jesus if this is the natural disaster that levels the giant trees and He replied, “Yes.” I understood this occurs somewhere on the west coast of North America. No confirmation of where or when. I know it’s not imminent.
[I, Linda and my entire family live near Seattle WA]

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 4, 2018 12:35 PM

A huge VOLCANO just erupted in Hawaii, and the people, due to the LAVA flow are being evicted near it. Lois Vogel Sharp gave a prophecy concerning the Pacific Northwest’s coming volcanos. Mount Baker and Mount Rainer are active. Mount Saint Helens may have some life left in her, not to ,motion the ones in Oregon.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 3, 2018 9:54 PM
This is completely in line with something the Lord led me to last night. I have never seen a teaching on this, so I am unsure if another has come across this as well…. “Mystery Babylon, the great harlot that sits on many waters…..” (Rev 17:15) & “and there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication” (Rev 14:8) When I was in Jerusalem, they sell many knick-knacks, mugs and such, with Jerusalem spelled highlighting the “USA” in the middle. I took note of it thinking that only by the hand of God could something like that happen. Only when transcribed in English does USA land smack dab in the middle of Jerusalem. Only by the hand of God could the greatest power on the earth in these end times, once blessed by God, be found in the name of his Holy City. Last night as I was sharing this unique anomaly with my (former muslim, PTL) friend, I felt led to seek out what the other letters might mean, the JER & LEM… So I took “Jerusalem”, in Hebrew, (ירושלים), and broke it up into its corresponding ‘parts’: יר וש לים. I then took the first and last parts, the Jer (יר) and the Lem (לים) and translated it back to English. The ‘Jer’ part of Jerusalem: (יר) — translates to “CITY” The ‘Lem’ part of Jerusalem: (לים) — translates to “SEA” To me that was WILD, and again only by the hand of God. USA, Mystery Babylon, the city upon many waters. Remember Jerusalem was at first called Salem, the same city that inspired the many Salem’s across the USA, seven of which were in the path of totality… Read more »
Anna
Anna
May 3, 2018 11:53 PM

Brian, thank you for taking the time to share that interesting insight! Your efforts reminded me of Proverbs 25:2… “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; but the glory of kings is to search out a matter.” Good work!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 3, 2018 11:57 PM

Anna 🙂

And the Glory returns right back to Him, when the matter has been revealed.

Praise the Lord!!

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
May 3, 2018 1:10 PM

Pray for Hawaii. On April 12 Hawaii came to me and I wrote it down. I prayed but didn’t get anything else. Unless the May 2 warning was for them. They need our prayers.

Liz W.
Liz W.
May 4, 2018 8:45 AM

The news said a volcano erupted in Hawaii.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
May 3, 2018 11:53 PM

To complicate matters, several years ago Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj warned America that if it put pressure on Israel to divide Jerusalem in two that God would divide America in two, presumably along the New Madrid Earthquake Fault (although I have seen reports stating that this relates to the California earthquake zone). I just read the online Jerusalem Post which claims that after the embassy move the Trump administration will unveil a plan calling for Jewish withdrawal from part of Jerusalem. Things might start to get interesting. Refer https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Trump-to-tell-Israel-Withdraw-from-four-east-Jerusalem-neighborhoods-553491 All the best.

jerry rigg
May 4, 2018 11:05 AM

This reminds me of the open vision Pastor Shane Warren was given about a big earthquake on the New Madrid in response to the dividing of israel, so Sadhu isnt the only one being given this insight and to me its confirmation.

jerry rigg
May 3, 2018 11:31 AM

What exactly are “the morgues”? One might presume them to be any number of the dead christian churches that fill the land that are not allowing the Holy Spirit to move as He should? LET US ALL PRAY FOR THE PRESIDENT AND VP, could it be that God will relent of the calamity to come?

Steve
Steve
May 3, 2018 5:29 AM

This presentation gives an end time Biblical view about war in the Middle East and Babylon destruction. Learned new prophecies from Bible about the destruction of Babylon from other chapters, besides what is in Revelation. Though this is about selling a book the prophecies are very relevant to this post.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 5, 2018 3:25 PM

Dutchsinse May4th video. watch the 7 min to 8:15 mark
Hawaii – Japan EQ connection

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 5, 2018 4:26 PM

I remember a prophecy noted a few years back regarding earthquakes to hit the US, three major fault lines would all fail AFTER a major Japanese seismic event. I was looking for it on YouTube, and couldn’t find the one I had remembered seeing, but did come across a video from James Bailey’s channel from 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdqwUtfFb-w <—check out the five minute mark.

Are we on the brink of this event? Yes, major tribulation would certainly soon follow.

Though hearts mail fail, Lord I pray you keep ours strong – You are our Rock, and a firm foundation.