Our Nation Had Experienced Total Government and Economic Collapse

power_out

The Lord told me I am a watchman on the wall and therefore bound by Ezekiel 33:1-9. However, on Tuesday, April 19, 2016, after sharing about what’s coming to our nation with a group of people on the board of a Christian organization, I could tell some of those present thought I was crazy. So afterwards, I asked the Lord, “Am I crazy?”

That night, our middle son, who is 21-years old, was given a prophetic dream. He said he awoke twice and the dream continued exactly where it had left off, like watching a movie. The dream was about our nation, our region, and our family. As the dream opened, our nation had experienced total government and economic collapse and was suffering from a severe famine. Also, all electronic communication was down. There were no cell phones, no computers, no ATM’s, no working gas pumps, etc.

Our family was okay throughout the dream because we had prepared. However, many families were completely without food or a source of clean water. The further north you went, the better things got. Canada still had a government. The safest places were small towns. In our city of Spokane WA, the streets were empty because people were staying in their homes.

My husband, myself, and our other two sons were offered a way out of the country. Then an armed intruder broke into our home and attempted to take our house. After that, we decided to leave, but my son chose to remain in the United States staying at his girl friend’s home, a strong Christian family in Central Washington. So we dropped him off there and said good-bye, which absolutely broke my heart, but the Lord is sovereign and His ways are beyond our understanding. That was the end of his dream.

This summer, he is saving for an engagement ring for his girl friend.

For me, his dream is totally chilling because it confirmed everything that the Lord has shown me in downloads of information and visions over time.

None of this would fall on our nation if we would repent and turn back to the Lord. We just need to continue to fast and pray and intercede for His mercy. My maxim: hoping and praying for the best, but preparing for the worst because failing to prepare is preparing to fail. The Lord in His mercy is warning us to both pray and prepare. As directed by the Lord, I continue to encourage people to prepare. Peace and Blessings in the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
2 “Son of man, speak to the sons of your people and say to them, ‘If I bring a sword upon a land, and the people of the land take one man from among them and make him their watchman,
3 and he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows on the trumpet and warns the people,
4 then he who hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, and a sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning; his blood will be on himself. But had he taken warning, he would have delivered his life.
6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet and the people are not warned, and a sword comes and takes a person from them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require from the watchman’s hand.
7 “Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth and give them warning from Me.
8 When I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you will surely die,’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require from your hand.
9 But if you on your part warn a wicked man to turn from his way and he does not turn from his way, he will die in his iniquity, but you have delivered your life. (Ezekiel 33:1-9)

Author: Julia Louise

Julia Louise is a wife, mother of three sons, and part time professional residing in Spokane, Washington. In 2011, after a season of what she refers to as the Dark Night of the Soul, the Lord Jesus started to reveal to her prophetically that we had entered into the last days marking the Return the Lord. This journey first began when she started to randomly see the Seal of Ezekiel or Seal of God on people’s foreheads. This seal is the Hebrew letter (Tav) referenced in the Book of Ezekiel and Book of Revelation. It appears as a darkened cross in various sizes on the foreheads of people who have rended their hearts to the Lord. She later learned those who possess this Seal of God will be divinely protected through the coming judgments and are destined to enter the New Kingdom.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
May 11, 2016 4:14 PM

I need to add a positive note. I sent a summary of the dream to over a dozen different people that I have been talking to about the need to prepare. None of them were doing anything. I thought, well if they don’t believe the truth of what I am sharing maybe they will listen to a random dream given unexpectedly by the Lord to our son. All these families have contacted me and are now physically preparing. However, probably the most important preparation is being right with the Lord. This past Fall, I heard the Lord say to me, “Get your house in order.”

SusieQ
SusieQ
December 8, 2016 9:52 PM

The Lord has let me know to stay put and shown me that I will be a martyr. His will be done, I’m not worried at all, have perfect peace about it!

Sephora
Sephora
May 11, 2016 8:17 PM
Julia, when I read your post it reminded me of a dream I had on 2/14/16. (I keep a dream journal.). So, I wanted to share it with you. In the dream, I heard two sentences, literally spoken to me word for word (I am literally quoting), “This is serious.” “You must take the first opportunity you are given to get out of the country.” I woke up from this dream, 100% certain that it was a warning dream. The fear was palpable and took some time to wear off, after I woke up. I’m a cheerful person, so a warning dream is a rare event, for me. In the dream, I saw myself and a massive group of people. We were under some type of forced migration by the U.S. gov’t. It started like a one day trip, and then everyone realized that they would not be allowed to go home. We were all on foot. We were walking and walking. When we got to one area of the country it was like the most vile, moral darkness was in control. In another area of the country, I saw these areas that were hubs for people to travel domestically and I saw these long escalators or staircase areas, like you would see in a train station or travel center to get to different floors and everything was super-crowded. I saw this sincere-looking fellow who was trying to help people in the travel area to figure out a destination where they could migrate. No one knew where to go. No one had any luggage. In another area of the country, we were walking on highway routes and were harassed by or own fellow Americans as we walked through those areas. In another scene, I saw a family (whom I did… Read more »
Julia Louise
Julia Louise
May 12, 2016 10:03 AM

Sephora – I think if the Lord is telling you to depart the country then I encourage you to be obedient to the Lord. It appears that the Lord is warning faithful throughout our nation in how they are to prepare. I think of Dietrich Bonhoeffer who was given an opportunity to leave Nazi Germany and remain in the United States. Instead, he chose to return to Nazi Germany because he felt the Lord calling him to return. He died a martyr in Nazi Germany and was executed shortly before the liberation of Nazi Germany by the allied troops. Not all of us will be called to die as martyrs, but I think we have entered the time where many will gives their lives for the Christian faith. I think every person who professes to be a Christian in this nation needs to understand what it means to live the “crucified life.” As one post above said, many who are lukewarm will fall from the faith when they are tested by fire. However, I also believe in the coming fire many will come to the Lord who have not known him.
Blessings to you and your family.

Bob
Bob
May 12, 2016 10:18 AM

Any body catch this or you all in Texas can validate this?

Texas Republicans Inch Closer to Secession
GOP delegates to vote on the issue at this week’s convention.

brooke shepard
May 11, 2016 7:38 PM

oh my gosh – ‘time posted’ 737 !!

brooke shepard
brooke shepard
May 11, 2016 7:37 PM

whoops, (correction!) : those plates were delivered last August, 2015!

brooke shepard
brooke shepard
May 11, 2016 7:31 PM

En route to the RMV to register car and receive `new plates for car, I prayed for the Father’s blessing and revelation that He would prophecy through numbers and letters : the result was (back in aug., ’16) 2JN 737. Initially I viewed JN as month of January, but recently gleaned that it may be JUNE. I live in New England and have given much thought to going to my home state of Vermont, state I grew up in, as prophets who designated the Ozarks ‘safe’ also drew an area from Maine looping around central Vermont as also a “safe Haven” ~ trusting on the Lord, for He has been my strength and deliverer and friend since the very beginning.
May God Bless All who seek Him on Prophecy Z3 ~ may we all continue to “fight the good fight” and seek His Glory according to His Will.

sandra
sandra
May 11, 2016 4:26 PM

I just started reading a book called “the black awakening” by Russ Dizdar. For 30 years he has been dealing with satanic ritual abuse victims and trying to de-program them and deliver them from the demons implanted inside them. His interviews with the different multiple personalities of these victims have allowed him a glimpse into the plan to spark chaos across the world. There is supposed to be a sound or tone given off by electronics that “activates” the “sleeper” satanic/demonic personality hidden within and mass chaos will ensue as these people start savagely killing their targets. It was suggested that this might last 6 days and be resolved on day 7 because Satan would want to copy God’s patterns and ways. The NWO would come into full force and the UN would deploy troops that miraculously stop the chaos almost instantly. In reality, another tone will have been sent out that activated the suicide programming and all crazed lunatics will just off themselves. It is important to note that these people are in all walks of life, all continents, age groups, etc…

I also came across this video about the mark and thought I would share. Truth is really stranger than fiction…

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 12, 2016 2:34 AM

Sandra, have you ever seen the movie “Kingsman” Colin Firth, Samuel L Jackson? Give it a watch. That is what you just described.

Carl
Carl
May 12, 2016 6:47 AM

Hi Matt and Sandra,

Just a warning: I watched that movie on an airplane once because it looked like an action film. However, before the end it is overtly vulgar. I do not recommend it.

sandra
sandra
May 12, 2016 6:23 PM

I’ve seen it and was going to mention it in the post but never did.

Kingsmen showed everyone going crazy but in this scenario it’s only supposed to be the “programmed” individuals that go crazy because they are supposed to scare the unprogrammed into submission.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 11, 2016 4:12 PM

Fascinating info, Matt NZ! Thanks for sharing. So cool to see so many people awake and alert. This TRULY is the Lord’s remnant! It’s important to keep in mind, as Lindsey Williams says, “the elite don’t always get their way.” Like I said, Obama has given hints. The alternative media is staying on top of things and over 800 people (that I’m aware of) are fasting and praying. That being said, SERIOUSLY pray about being prepared to hole up and lose your freedom or fleeing. I just got my final answer on what to do yesterday. Before that time, I wasn’t 100% sure. Besides doing the obvious things to prepare, I would listen daily to http://www.prophecyclub.com and join the fast track team. Also, http://www.stevequayle.com has the best up to date information. Most of you know this. These two sites will help you and your family as much as possible. http://www.jimbakkershow.com also has excellent guests to help people as well. Bottom line. Like so many have said, judgment is here. IF the elite and powers that be get their way, July and the rest of the year will be like nothing we’ve ever seen. Thank God the people that frequent this site are prepared, spiritually and physically. Keep watching and praying. Be ready for ANYTHING at ANYTIME!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 11, 2016 4:23 PM

Thanks Ken, I love SQ’s site. I make the rounds on the favorite site in the morning. SQ, Hagmann & Hagmann, Wings of Prophecy, Z3, Linda Clays site…etc and others. Me, numbers and dates (History) seem to get my attention.

“History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

― Mark Twain

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 11, 2016 2:39 PM

Hey, Eliana! You are absolutely correct! But you already know that. Hundreds of people are fasting and praying specifically about July and beyond. ANYONE who is preparing, (for whatever the Holy Spirit is leading you to prepare for) NEEDS to be completely finished by the end of June. The sooner, the better. Listen to Obama’s WHCD speech from April 30th, if you haven’t. He gives quite a few hints of things they are planning for. Be prepared to hole up and be a prisoner in your own house or flee. Probably better to flee.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 11, 2016 3:53 PM

Scroll down to the Washington monument image with the “Blazing star”. This happens on July 4th

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 11, 2016 4:38 PM

For one star differs from another star in glory…in 1 corinthians 15

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 11, 2016 4:23 PM

Matt, your ramblings are fascinating so ramble away. Laughing. Will have to go back and read that again. Your Alice in Wonderland comments regards movie coming out was a confirmation of a vision i had. Amazing how the holyspirit uses our ramblings. Such sound advice to ‘take it to the Lord’. Thanks for digging up the post on the second passover. The Lord bless you.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 11, 2016 4:44 PM

No problem Jane. I’m just sitting at home with my sick 5 year old daughter busy scattering her hoard “Countdown movie cards” all over the floor. Trying to decipher this stuff and deal with a demanding 5 year old… a lesson in patience.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 11, 2016 5:07 PM

Laughing. Well done to you then

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 11, 2016 3:50 PM

Ken, something else about July 2016.

“The 5 July 2016 arrival of Juno into orbit of Jupiter is 02:30 GMT which will be 21:30 Washington DC time on the 4th of July 2016. This date minus 1260 days comes out to 21 Jan 2013, BHO’s 2nd inauguration date.”

Eliana
Eliana
May 11, 2016 1:58 PM

Julia, your son’s dream really impacted me, possibly because we’re from WA, too, and we felt compelled to leave America last summer. I have been wondering and praying if I should share with this with you, and I believe I should so that you can ask God to confirm whether or not this is true.
When I got to the part where you wrote that your son is saving for an engagement ring this summer for his girlfriend, I immediately felt my heart break with grief, and the thought came to me that he doesn’t have that much time! Even now as I write this, it brings me to tears.
Shortly after I read your post yesterday, we received an email that confirmed what I was sensing. I wish I was at liberty to share details. Something is targeted for July and there was no mention of banks or bombs. Since the word “targeted” was used, it made me think they could chose to delay, but it’s already been decided. Please take it to the Lord. If anyone is considering leaving the country, please don’t delay.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
May 11, 2016 3:54 PM

Yes. Eliana, I agree. I left out a lot of the details of the dream because these details were pretty disturbing. I too have heard of an event planned for July and am praying for the Lord’s mercy. When I told a Brother in Christ about the dream, he said we need to pray into that. I agree. The Remnant has already thwarted a lot of the plans of the enemy to institute the One World Government and Religion. Our government intends to bring Control out of Chaos. I think the recent release of the Panama List is another example of darkness being brought into the light through the prayers of the Righteous. Also, the truth behind the FEMA Camps is being exposed. We just need to keep fighting the good fight.
1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

jen
jen
May 11, 2016 4:00 PM

Hi Julia. Did any of the details you left out involve Spokane specifically? I am around the same area as you. Thanks.

Julia Louise
Julia Louise
May 11, 2016 10:36 PM

Yes, much of the dream was based in Spokane. Our city was better off than most. However, the Lord gave our son a clear understanding of the breakdown of our nation, both politically and economically, including a severe famine. The Spokane/Couer D’Alene area is a “City of Refuge” which is why our community has so many retired military folks. The Lord has designated certain areas around our nation as a “City of Refuge.” I believe we will have many people fleeing to our community for safety which is why I continue to buy food. I believe that I will be giving it to local missions within our community. Sadly, despite repeated warnings from various prophetic sources, most churches are not preparing for what’s coming.

jen
jen
May 11, 2016 11:53 PM

Thanks a lot Julia. I really appreciate the extra information about the area.

Extra food is always a good idea. And it will be so important in the coming days. It is fantastic to plan ahead to help those who are unprepared. I am storing what I can afford, and I started a garden this year as well.

(For anyone starting a garden, if you are buying heirloom seeds – be aware that monsanto is buying up a lot of the heirloom companies… If you google it, you can find a list of seeds that are non-monsanto heirlooms.)

Thanks again Julia 🙂

Dwight Moore
Dwight Moore
May 11, 2016 2:35 PM

Hey Eliana,

Is there any details or related information to your email you speak of that can be shared with the group?

Eliana
Eliana
May 11, 2016 2:44 PM

This is what I can share: martial law is “locked” but won’t be called that. Phone communications will be cut off. People will be stuck where they’re at. They’re coming for guns. July is targeted but no dates given. All stuff we’ve heard.
This was given in response to our query as to whether the ICE suicide note was real. We got a negative response on that.

Dwight Moore
Dwight Moore
May 11, 2016 9:28 PM

Thank you very much Eliana for sharing – the thought that keeps coming to mind for me is “God, please prepare my Heart for the things to come”. I truly fell that the events or experiences that are ahead for us will be extremely difficult beyond anything we can imagine today. So I just pray that the Lord prepares my heart – so that I can continue His purpose in the face of personal devastation. Mainly what I speak of is having children and although i will do everything I can to protect them – we are soon to face an evil that has never existed until this this point in time. Satan will use the most tender parts of our heart to try and force us to turn from God – we must prepare and be ready to fight!

Eliana
Eliana
May 12, 2016 12:07 PM

I hear your heart on that, Dwight! I’ve been praying the same thing. Our littles just turned 3.
Can we stand strong if our girls were being tortured or threatened with deathto get us to turn from God? I pray that we never have to find out.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 11, 2016 10:42 PM

Dwight. If your children are at an age of understanding, I would inform them of what you can. I never wanted to tell my kids, but I needed their understanding and cooperation in case we had to suddenly leave. Overall they have handled things well. I try to make it fun, like camping and learning survival skills. Of course, I’ve been preparing them for about 10 months now. Just a suggestion. Regardless, you’re going to need your family’s full cooperation. It’ll be easier if everyone knows what os happening and is on board with the contingency plan. Pray about how to talk to your family. It’s not easy. But it’s necessary and worth it.

Christina January
christina january
May 12, 2016 2:48 PM

Dwight, I agree with Ken. I’ve also talked with my two older daughters (my son is too young to understand, age 5 yr) about the things of which are coming. I don’t want them to be blind-sided and want them to prepare individually in their own spirit with the Lord. I’ve taught them about Eph 6 (Spiritual Armor) and have them memorize Psa 23 for their comfort in times of distress. Psa 91 is another Scripture. They have both accepted Christ as their Savior.

I try to explain to them that they have to be prepared for martyrdom if it shall come. We’ve talked about other children in the world who currently suffer persecution and die for Jesus Christ. They haven’t loved their lives so much as to shrink from death (Rev 12:11). For some children and families in other parts of the world, this reality of persecution is right in front of them every day. I want them to keep their eyes and ears open to what’s going on around them. If our family is separated, I’ve talked to them about how God could use each of them to draw others to Christ who are in fear about what is happening around them. These are difficult conversations to have but comforting to know they are aware of what’s going on around them. When something should arise, I am comforted that they have been prepared ahead. God Bless

Sephora
Sephora
May 11, 2016 5:54 PM

Eliana, thank you for your heart to help others. Does this e-mail or info you’ve rec’d mention if this July event is a “targeted” purge of those who already know that they are “red-listed”? In all seriousness, I have a very good reason for asking.

Eliana
Eliana
May 12, 2016 11:31 AM

Sephora, there was no mention of that in the email, just that July was targeted for “martial law”. I can’t imagine that there will be confiscation of guns without bloodshed.

The “red list” is something God warned us about last year. Two nights before we left, I had a dream in which I saw a red notice to my neighbor’s door. It had a writing on it that I couldn’t read. I was trying to figure out what it was when the letters suddenly jumped out 3D and became like wooden blocks. That’s the only part of the dream I remembered. I knew God was showing me something because He was used that same imagery before when He wanted to get my attention. I shared with my husband the next morning, and he told me he had just read about the “lists” and what the red meant.

Peachey
Peachey
May 11, 2016 9:35 AM

Each day that things continue as they are, before the collapse, is one more day of grace and mercy to prepare. Some can only prepare a little at a time.

Eliana
Eliana
May 11, 2016 1:13 PM

I feel the same way as you, Peachey!