Natalie Cayol: Barack Obama is coming back at 9:54

After hearing so many people claiming to have been shown by God that Barack Obama is the antichrist, Natalie Cayol decided to seek God about it for herself. Soon afterwards, she received a vision and later a dream. She shares both in the 14-minute video shown below.

She saw a vision of Obama with a swollen beastly head that reminded her of the beast from the movie, Beauty and the Beast. On the side of his head, she saw a black demonic horn coming from his head. He was wearing a black suit and walking towards a makeshift temple. As he walked, she heard music playing that reminded her of the theme song from the horror movies, Saw, which sounded very scary to her.

Then on the morning of November 7 2017, she received a dream in which she saw Obama and another person hanging up a bright red cloth banner in her childhood neighborhood. On the banner was Obama’s face, the Islamic crescent moon with the word Islam directly under the moon, and a Nazi swastika symbol at the bottom. He was hanging this banner on the main entry door into her old apartment building. She sensed he was marking his territory.

Her sister was in a nearby playground playing with a child, so she also saw the banner, but she was in awe of it, thinking it was something good. Natalie knew it was very bad and that Obama was putting these banners everywhere.

The scene changed and Natalie was on a big black bus, like a tour bus. It was dark on the bus with no lights on inside. She was riding with her sister and her husband. Then she asked her husband, “When is Obama coming?” He answered, “At 9:54.”

Natalie understood 9:54 referred to a time and she knew it was PM, not AM.

There was a television screen on the bus showing a news program. As soon as her husband said, “9:54,” she looked at the television and saw Obama talking on the news show, but she could not hear what he was saying, like the sound was muted. She felt a heaviness because Obama was making it known that he will be back in power. It seemed to her his return was happening now.

She tried to warn her sister about Obama, but she would not listen. Natalie’s husband advised her to just leave her sister alone. He also warned her she would be killed during the Obama takeover in the tribulation and encouraged her not to give up, even if the terrorists were coming for her head. He told her to just let them do whatever they were going to do to her. She felt fearful, like this disaster was coming soon.

Then the Lord said to her, “Anne Frank.” He was referring to a Jewish girl who lived in Germany during World War 2. Anne and her family were persecuted and killed by the Nazis because they were Jewish. God was revealing to Natalie the coming events will be like what the Jews suffered in the holocaust. Natalie knew it meant history will repeat itself.

7 It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him.
8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. (Revelation 13:7-8)

What is the meaning of 9:54 pm?

I wondered if perhaps 9:54 referred to a scripture, so I searched and found only one book of the Bible with 54 verses in the 9th chapter, which is Luke 9:54. In this verse, the disciples wanted to command fire to come down from heaven to consume the Samaritans because they had not received the Lord’s messengers. Jesus rebuked them for seeking to destroy men’s lives rather than save them.

54 When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?”
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;
56 for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.” And they went on to another village.

I thought it was interesting because this verse refers to commanding fire to come down from heaven, which is what the second beast will do to convince the world to follow the first beast (Revelation 13:13). The disciples were rebuked for wanting to destroy people, which is interesting because the name of the beast is Apollyon in Greek or Abaddon in Hebrew, which both mean destroyer. However, this does not answer her question, “When is Obama coming?”

So as long as we’re just speculating, consider this one. 9:54 pm is 60 minutes + 60 minutes + 6 minutes before midnight, so if midnight refers to the time of the Lord’s return, then 9:54 could be the beginning of the reign of the beast. Perhaps it’s another confirmation of who Obama is.

In any case, I’ve added Natalie’s dream to my collection of about 200 others who have shared similar testimonies (see our antichrist category). I especially appreciate hearing this from an African American because some Z3 visitors have wrongly assumed us of being motivated by racism, which is not true.

Natalie’s dream also confirms the prophetic warning shared by Mena Lee Grebin in 2015, which revealed Barack Obama is the final president of the United States and will usher us into the tribulation. (see complete post) When Obama left office in January, some skeptics accused Mena Lee of missing God, but as is often the case, the accusers are guilty of doing the very thing they’re accusing her of doing. They’re the ones missing God because they’re walking by sight and not by faith, believing more what they see with their physical eyes than their spiritual eyes. Anyone who does that will continue missing God all along the way, putting themselves in great danger of being swept away by the coming deceptions.

One of the best parts of Natalie’s testimony is at the very beginning when she explained she wanted to know about Obama so she asked God to show her. I believe anyone who does that with a sincere heart, not assuming they already know, will receive revelation just like she did. That’s what I did in the spring of 2014 and I was quite surprised by what God showed me.

Thanks to Z3er Expat Gal for sharing this story.

Antwon
Antwon
December 13, 2017 4:55 AM

I have say that 99.9% of black Americans will follow this thing. I myself is a black American. I will say this. I’ve lost many of family friends etc because I’ve been letting them know who he truly is. Like when they went nuts because he was the so called first black president. I will never follow this demon. I rather lose them all then ride with them to worship this thing. Sorry I can’t say it’s name nor look at him. YES! HE IS THE ANITCHRIST. I just pray that my black brothers and sisters wake up…….

Antwon
Antwon
December 13, 2017 6:21 AM

Also I might add is that blacks have been taught for years that the anitchrist is white. Well what a great way to fool the masses. When in turn he is black. So I pray for my black brothers and sisters that they might open up their spiritual eyes and ears to hear and see the truth. Brother James I don’t see racism in your post about the it(bho). I see you revealing the truth to the blacks they just blind and have reprobate minds…..carry on with your work

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 13, 2017 9:11 AM

Greetings Antwon! As you well know we are living in a time in which discernment is absolutely necessary because deception is like the soup of the day. It grieves my heart that such division exist in the body of Christ based upon the color of ones skin and that politics takes preeminence over being a citizen of heaven, the body of Christ. I’m a white American but I was born in Germany but one of my spiritual passions is to see true unity within the body. In 2014 I was given the same vision twice in regard to an awakening within the church. An aspect of that vision was the wound of slavery and the treatment of Native Americans that has never been healed. We see to this day the infection of those wounds and the necessity of healing taking place within the body of Christ. We are quick to point fingers at the homosexual or the abortion advocates, etc but this has been tolerated for far too long. This vision was actually posted here on Z3. As the church we must be thoroughly cleansed so that just as Jew and Gentile became one in Christ, so can brothers and sisters of every color and ethnicity. The government can’t do this! It’s our responsibility.

Lee Ching Fong
December 13, 2017 11:44 AM

Antwon, Remember, Ken Peter in 1980 I Saw Tribulation vision, he saw AntiChrist will be Olive Skin, that mean it is not too brownish or too white, Obama have this color skin.

John 14:6
John 14:6
December 13, 2017 9:29 AM

Interesting that 954 in strongs greek is Beelzebul, the chief of evil spirits. a title of Satan, which stresses he is the prince over demons and “demonic flies”. You can see clips of Obama and flies in interviews.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
December 13, 2017 12:26 PM

John….that IS noteworthy. The numbers don’t lie.

John Barry
John Barry
December 13, 2017 7:18 AM

On the banner was Obama’s face, the Islamic crescent moon with the word Islam directly under the moon, and a Nazi swastika symbol at the bottom. Looking at the banner from a historical perspective and understanding symbols mean something important on a flag or banner . Obamas face on the banner says it will be a created personality cult , the crescent moon says the day of jihad & Islam says the form of government Obama will institute and the Nazi symbol tells us how evil it will be and that it happens in a time of great social & economic chaos . That is what the symbols on the banner indicate to me .

Christina
Christina
December 13, 2017 7:15 PM

I also very tenderly say this 😔 when Obama was elected it caused quite a divide within the church. And what I saw was some church folk who are African american rejoice because Obama is dark skinned. And i totally get why from a historical point of view after much and many generations and untold horrors of past slavery. But he stands for everything against the Word/word and I was amazed at this simple deception within the body. I do not have any intentions to offend but it seems God can and will use tools to divide even His church wheat from tares. Those who look the part as wheat but aren’t.

Shalom

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 15, 2017 9:14 AM

Excellent point Christina! I do believe God is using SEVERAL leaders to separate the wheat from the taxes!

1) Obama
2) Pope Francis
3) Donald Trump

Those who are being influenced by the appearance & using worldly criteria instead of solely putting our faith only in God. Our worldly leaders will fail us, time & again. Only our Heavenly Father will not fail us. ❤️

Carla
Carla
December 13, 2017 2:27 AM

Hi James .. just wanted to share .. I heard a prophet say the other day that God revealed to her that Obama was one of the 10 kings in revelation and that the anti christ was going to “copy” Jesus .. be young and enter the scene around 30 years old .. perform miracles and heal the sick.. etc . I always thought that Obama could be the anti christ but this made more sense to me ? Something I’m definately going to pray about . Thanks for sharing 🙂

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
December 13, 2017 10:20 AM

Carla, this resonates with me too. Honestly….Obama doesnt seem to have the pedigree or the muster for that important of a role. He does for one of the 10 Kings.
Also in listening to Dr. Robert Mcwire, who is doing a series right now on the antichrist, he just spoke of a time he was approached by men inquiring if he wanted to be the King of Africa. ( His deposed father was the King of Rwanda i believe.) They came showing him technology of “space based power generation and wireless transportation.” This is how TPTB will get everyone to take the mark. Everything is in place….the plugins are ready for after the EMP.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
December 13, 2017 10:22 AM

****Dr. Robert Mawire*****

Lenette Lindemann
Lenette Lindemann
December 13, 2017 8:30 PM

Strongs Concordance # 954 in Greek (Beelzeboul) Beelzebub, a name or title of Satan which stresses he is prince over demons.
Strongs Concordance # 954 in Hebrew (buwsh or bosh) to be ashamed, confounded, shame, confusion.
The Greek & Hebrew definitions of the number combo 954 sums up quite a bit. Not really much more need for explanation. Shame will cover those who follow this individual.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
December 13, 2017 9:42 AM

Hi Natalie,
In Hitler’s rise to power he found a scape goat. The Jews. In this hour it will be true followers of Christ. In Germany pastors and churches were left alone if they toed the party line. So of course the gospel was compromised and the rest is history. As the church today we must cast off all weights, traditions and sins that are more important to us than Christ and his kingdom. We must declare Christ preeminent, name above all names, King of kings and Lord of lords! He is our only hope, the anointed One, Messiah. We must ask ourselves are we truly Christian…like Christ..?? Do we care for widows and orphans and strangers, do we heal the sick and drive out demons, are we the friends of sinners, do we love much because we have been forgiven much or are we ready to call down fire from heaven..?? Will we respond as much of the church in Germany, ignoring what was happening to the Jews..?? We are quick to say this or that event is God’s judgement but like Christ will we rush in to seek and to save that which is lost? So as the false rises we must arise and shine for our Light has come! We must raise the banner of Truth…Jesus the Christ!

Rigo Benitez
Rigo Benitez
December 13, 2017 11:53 AM
Dear Z3 News Believers and Folowers of the Lord Jesus Christ, This post by Natalie Cayol has a strong conviction about it. Sunday as I was driving to our 2nd annual Christmas Village December 10-16, 2017 in Northern Virginia, a red car in front of me had 6666 tag and it puzzled me. I began to question the Lord what He was telling me through this 6666 tag. Today, with this post, I feel compelled to make a post about this vision that might be of help to all who follow Jesus Christ. Today, I was reading in Luke 1 and feel strong to post the verses for us to read. Luke 1King James Version (KJV) 1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, 4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed. 5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. 6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless. 7 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years. 8 And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before God in the order of his course, 9 According… Read more »
d ames
d ames
December 13, 2017 10:25 AM

He may be the king of the north American union.

Lydia Hodge
December 14, 2017 2:41 PM

Are you referring to a divided country with 2 presidents? I’ve wondered about this. I received a word not long ago “Trump will be in the militia states.” That’s all. No further revelation on it.

d ames
d ames
December 14, 2017 8:09 PM

In Dan 7 we are told about 10 kings arising and from those 10 kings the antichrist appears. In Dan 2 we are told that the final world empire will be 10 toes. We know that this is a world empire because rev 13 tells us that all must take the mark and that the antichrist will control every nation tongue ect. The club of rome and the UN has divided the world into 10 unions. This is the reason that great britian left the EU to set up one of these unions. So sometime in the future the usa has to fall to set up the north American union. From 10 unions we get 10 kings. So Mr Obama may be the king of the north American union. We shall wait and see.

British Tom
British Tom
December 16, 2017 5:26 PM

Great Britain aint left yet mate. We have a load of enemies within trying to stop tbe process. If all goes well we will be out in March 2019. God willing.

Bill
Bill
December 14, 2017 9:51 AM

James Bailey: Several modern day prophets a couple years ago proclaimed Obama was the last POTUS. Then Trump was elected and we kinda forgot about it. I believe the Lord has shown me that Obama will run for POTUS once more and be elected. That would once again make those prophetic utterances possible.
I also believe there is coming a day after his election when sites such as your will not be allowed. Preparing a platform that will allow us access to your site during that time is essential as we will sorely need this word you provide. GodBless

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
December 15, 2017 9:00 AM

I agree Bill. I wonder if anyone in our community knows enough about other countries’ website hosting companies. Maybe those of us living or working in other countries could research & explore various options since I expect the U.S. will be once of the first countries to lose its internet freedom, compliments of Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. joining forces to crush Conservative, Christian, and other views that are not aligned with the New World Order views. 😢