Nail polish is bad for your health.

Many things in our food, water, products we use, and our environment are steadily harming our health. Key points from a recent study released about people that use nail polish shows they have:

• Higher rates of cancer
  • More sleep disorders
  • More diet disruptions

Bottom line: Nail polish is not good for your body because dangerous chemicals in the nail polish are absorbed into your skin. For more details, see this post by research scientist from Stanford University, Thu Quach. The warnings are summarized in the video shown below. Message starts at 45 second mark. Thankfully, God moved me away from using nail polish approximately 3 years ago.

Scripture Reference:

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 KJV)

Author: Expat Gal

Expat Gal has been blessed to have known God as long as she can remember. She was raised Catholic and was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. At 21, she left the Catholic faith to become a non-denominational Christian as she began to question some Catholic doctrine. One of her life’s highlights was her family’s lake baptism in 2013. In late March 2015, she received a strong Word from the Lord that your “family is no longer safe here” so she and her family permanently relocated outside the U.S. Her goal is to serve the Lord in any capacity He calls her to serve in.

Ali
Ali
July 28, 2019 10:26 PM

I heard deodorant is kinda the same way. It’s goes into your blood stream i hear

Eliana
Eliana
July 30, 2019 8:30 AM

Everything you put on your skin gets into your blood stream.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 29, 2019 5:54 PM

Hi Ali – Yes! The aluminum in your deodorant also disrupts your body. I will be doing a post on this very soon. In the meantime, look for natural deodorants that are aluminum-free!

Lori Qualls
Lori Qualls
August 22, 2019 3:54 PM

Thank you for discussing the hidden toxins many of us don’t even realize are lurking in everyday items we dont even think of. It’s kind of disgusting, but I quit using deodorant a decade ago. The aluminum is sucked right into the blood stream – lymph nodes are especially vulnerable. Cosmetics, perfumes and other “health” products, in my humble opinion, are open to careful and thorough inspection. As a woman, my vanity has taken a big hit! Lol! But, I would rather be healthy at this point.

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
July 29, 2019 4:16 PM

Given all the recent posts on health, I was wondering if God has spoken to anyone here about how to improve your eyesight and eventually lose your glasses. If you’re allowed by the Holy Spirit, please share. Thank you.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 29, 2019 5:53 PM

Hi! I am starting a regular feature on improving health which has been put on my heart to share with our Z3 Community and my family & friends. I am working on the next post now dealing with how to prevent blue light from causing blindness. I will keep my eyes open for any information on how to improve eyesight!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 30, 2019 1:54 AM

Hi Expat Gal, have a look at Jake Steiner “End Myopia”. He has a course on how to improve eyesight with improvements in 80-90% participants. I downloaded the course but haven’t managed to read/watch it yet :/

Reversing Myopia: Frequently Asked Questions About Vision Improvement

SonuvaKapenta
SonuvaKapenta
July 29, 2019 10:58 PM

Thanks Expat Gal. I look forward to reading your posts.

Sujit Thomas
July 30, 2019 1:38 PM

SonuvaKapenta,

I happened to see your question, and I felt you raised a very faith-filled question. Not many people believe in God enough to even raise such a question. So I was very intrigued. And I, therefore, began to think of all the scriptures I could that spoke about the eye. However, while pondering those scriptures, I felt inspired out of the blue to Google “Fasting and Eye Health.” Well, I did, but this is where I’ll leave you so that, with the help of the Holy Spirit, you can make some discoveries of your own.

God bless.

Kristin
July 30, 2019 12:00 AM

I’ve heard pinhole glasses can help, but haven’t tried it myself. You can find them on Amazon.