“I need you to tell My people to pray against this plot against the nation of America.”

On May 26, 2018, I received a prophetic vision from the Lord in which I found myself driving on a large highway with many lanes coming and going in both directions. It was daytime and there was a great big bridge over us which was also a highway. The traffic was heavy and jam packed and had come to a full stop. It reminded me of the highways in California that are so wide with many lanes and the traffic is usually heavy. We couldn’t go anywhere, it was like a trap!

I had the knowing also that people were not paying attention to the times we were living in, just living their lives in their own world and not paying attention or taking heed to the warnings the Lord has been giving us.  Then suddenly, without any warning, I started hearing the roaring sound of war planes. In what seemed like slow motion, I looked up to the sky and saw war planes pouring in by the hundreds. They were so many covering the sky, they looked like locusts. More and more kept flying in and we had no way of escape. The traffic was totally at a stand still and no one could move.

As I was looking at the whole thing, it was so real. The thought came to my mind, “Oh Lord, this is that!”

When I said this, I wondered if it was related to my other vision the Lord gave me in 2015 where He vividly showed me great destruction coming on the cities of America with war planes attacking and buildings collapsing and being pulverized before my eyes. It’s posted on my YouTube channel called: Vision of America in Flames! War, Destruction & Persecution Coming!

It all happened so SUDDENLY, there was no warning, nothing, suddenly we were attacked.

Then the Lord allowed me to see another part of this. I saw the profile of a man with black hair and a red crimson shirt. He was alone in a darkish room and before him was a fairly large black box and he was fiddling with the knobs or buttons. I assume it had to do with a nuclear detonation, or a nuclear attack of some sort. I could not see his face to recognize who he was.

When I woke up, the Lord said to me:

“I need you to intercede for this nation to wake up and repent and for this NOT to happen. I need you to tell My people to pray against this. This is a plot against the nation of America.  Pray for America to Repent and return to the Lord Jesus Christ.”

Below is my video of the explanation of this dream:

Scripture References:

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (1 Thessalonians 5:3 – KJV)

A Call to Repentance
19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, [and] my curtains in a moment.
21 How long shall I see the standard, [and] hear the sound of the trumpet?
22 For my people [is] foolish, they have not known me; they [are] sottish children, and they have none understanding: they [are] wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. (Jeremiah 4:19-22 KJV)

Invasion of Babylon
22 A sound of battle [is] in the land, and of great destruction.
23 How is the hammer of the whole earth cut asunder and broken! how is Babylon become a desolation among the nations! (Jeremiah 50:22-23 KJV)

8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.
9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up [even] to the skies.
10 The LORD hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the LORD our God.
11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device [is] against Babylon, to destroy it; because it [is] the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.
12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.
13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, [and] the measure of thy covetousness.
14 The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, [saying], Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee. (Jeremiah 51:8-14 KJV)

Bless you and peace be with you!

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

Laura C. McDowell
Laura C. McDowell
May 29, 2018 8:28 PM

I saw this as well. They go to a flat area where we grow food. They come after our food supply. God showed me and my daughter to pray as well. I plan on driving cross country and praying for our nation this summer. I’m praying over Tennessee, Kentucky and Louisiana and Texas now as I drive. I encourage everyone to turn your car into a prayer closet as you drive across all areas.

Wendy Childs
May 30, 2018 7:54 AM

Thank you for sharing. You have inspired me to do the same. And to share with my friend who is going a different direction.

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 8:04 PM

God bless you Wendy.

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 7:55 PM

Thanks for sharing your dream Laura. That’s great practice, our cars can be our closets or any place we find peace. We need prayers for this nation like never before. May God bless you and your daughter and use you mightily on your trip. Monique

Mike M
Mike M
May 29, 2018 10:22 PM

The plot to destroy America has been in the works for a long time. Indeed I believe that prayer and repentance on the part of the remnant have held it at bay thus far. This word has strengthened my resolve to stay in the fight. Thank you Monique.

Gauranga
Gauranga
May 30, 2018 4:03 AM

America was destroyed the day they legalized abortion (murder). Same fate all nations that followed her example.

Max
Max
May 30, 2018 1:22 AM

Before when i used to see the number 1:11AM/PM, 11:11, 11:22, 11:33, 2:22, 3:33, etc, i knew it meant chaos, disorder and coming judgment. However, now days whenever i see them, something in my spirit says ‘Get Ready! Get Ready! Get Ready!’

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 2:05 PM

Hi Max, that is exactly the thing get ready get ready, spiritual and physical. Blessings brother, Monique

Eddie
Eddie
May 30, 2018 9:43 AM

My Wife had a dream years ago of a swarm of planes coming. The Lord let her know they were from China.

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 2:03 PM

Hi Eddie, amazing too. China is the country flag I was thinking because of the red shirt and black hair. I’ve had another vision of Russia and China invading the US. Bless you brother. Monique

Eddie (me)
Eddie (me)
May 31, 2018 2:35 PM

Bless you too Monique. Buckle up. Going to get very interesting. Serious but exciting time to alive in the Lord service. People soon will be looking for answers and we have them in sixty- six books. (Bible)

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 4:28 PM

Amen!

Debi Colby
May 29, 2018 4:43 PM

That big black box with knobs and buttons could be communications equipment.

Monique Bizet
May 29, 2018 9:10 PM

You may be unto something Debi 🙂 This is what I love about the z3rs, we help each other out to understand what the Lord is communicating. I also remember the man was sitting down and the box was past his head a bit. And his right hand was touching buttons or something on it. I don’t know what the red shirt represents, I was thinking a flag color? God bless you, Monique

Ben
May 30, 2018 12:18 AM

During the Cold War red was understood to stand for communism. I too had a similar dream about warplanes flying in swarms like swallows, rather than locust. The planes were similar to the ones that are pictured in the post.

Mike M
Mike M
May 30, 2018 12:36 PM

You hit the nail on the head. The plot to destroy America (from the inside as well as outside) is rooted through Satan in the same group of European banking families that funded the Bolsheviks in Russia 100 years ago. Communism is one of their tools.

Sonia
Sonia
May 31, 2018 6:02 PM

Concerning Destruction of America from the inside….a MUST read article on the Deep State’s plan to destroy America:
Shalom !

Mike M
Mike M
May 31, 2018 6:12 PM

Thanks for the link Sonia. It’s all laid out in front of us if we just take the time to put the pieces together. Blessings.

Sonia
Sonia
May 31, 2018 6:32 PM

Mike M and anyone who is interested in knowing the truth about FEMA, please check the last video on the link I provided above (link to the article on the Red list round up). This is a very, very , very interesting !
The video shows the official Document on ‘Internment and Resettlement Operations ‘ (Detention camps for Christians, Patriots …). This doc was marked as classified (with a destruction notice to prevent disclosure of contents …) and could not be released to the public under the Obama administration. This is a 300 plus page document that describes everything about these detention camps.

So for all those who do not believe that the previous administration had intentions of and was getting ready to imprison Christians, this is a must watch video and a must read document !!!!!
Shalom!

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 2:12 PM

Wow Mike good research. Yes communism killed many. This is a strong warning. The Lord has been showing similar visions to so many to get us praying and prepared. Blessings to you brother. Monique

Mike M
Mike M
May 31, 2018 6:14 PM

Blessings to you as well! Thank you for sharing your gifting with us and for being faithful to post hard words.

Mike M
Mike M
May 30, 2018 12:46 PM

Keeping in mind that I’ve seen estimates that indicate close to 100 million people worldwide were killed at the hands of communists in the last century. This is a serious threat no doubt.

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 2:25 PM

Ben. I definitely think the red shirt is a communist symbol. Sounds like you too had a similar vision. In mine they were actual war planes but in massive quantities like locusts.
Blessings brother. Monique

Savage
Savage
May 30, 2018 11:31 AM

The Chinese flag is red. And Chinese have black hair.

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 2:09 PM

I think it could be China too. God bless you Monique

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 3, 2018 9:23 PM

James you’re on this list…I don’t really know if this is all legit

June 4, 2018 5:01 AM

Thanks for letting me know. It’s an honor to be considered so dangerous.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
May 31, 2018 10:55 AM

Monique,
I had a dream last night where I saw a small grouping of US airplanes in formation during the day. I knew we were at war and it seemed they were flying to intercept. Later on the same day, in the same dream, we were under attack and there were bombs dropping on civilian areas. It was then dark. I remember thinking “this is it” and was trying to hide with my family but also felt there was no safe place to hide. (other than in the shadow of His wings). This is my second war dream, previously the sky was filled with war planes as far as I could see during the day.
A few weeks ago when I was at the grocery store, I was reaching for some canned goods and the Lord said “war is coming”.
Also Monique, do you think its possible that the traffic was at a complete stop because of an EMP?

Savage
Savage
May 31, 2018 8:04 PM

Kim, are you anywhere near SE Kansas?

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
May 31, 2018 9:03 PM

No. I’m in Arizona. I am praying regarding a safe zone but waiting for crypto finances to purchase land for my family and whoever God sends.

Kathy Vye
Kathy Vye
June 2, 2018 5:40 PM

Kim, I also live in Arizona and am wondering if you would like to correspond? Thank you.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
June 4, 2018 8:28 AM

Yes Kathy, that would be great. kdnovicky@gmail.com

Monique Bizet
May 31, 2018 2:00 PM

Hi Kim. You definitely had similar prophetic visions. It’s very possible that the traffic couldn’t go anywhere in mine because of an EMP because it wasn’t stop and go like normal traffic does. it was simply impossible to drive anymore and we had no way to escape except getting out of car and running. I think the Lord is warning his people everywhere with similar visions to get us prepared. I know for me, that with the other visions I’ve received, there is definitely trouble coming like we haven’t seen before. Wow thanks for sharing. May God bless you and keep blowing the trumpet. Monique

Smithy
Smithy
May 30, 2018 12:11 PM

This is probably just symbolic of being overrun versus a real invasion by planes. Unless we have had an EMP attack beforehand where all our radars and advanced tracking systems are taken out, there is literally no way planes could suddenly show up as a complete surprise without us (or any country) knowing! We can already track every plane in the sky around the world, let alone a fleet that would have to fly in from thousands of miles away.

Savage
Savage
May 31, 2018 8:08 PM

We can also see planets headed our way at least 2yr prior to arrival. While this is probably the only ‘natural’ event that could cause the darkness of the sixth seal – realistically it’ll happen 2026ish imo.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
May 30, 2018 10:31 AM

In basic dream “language”, cars represent jobs, and planes are goals, plans. Planes represent things more in the thought world that haven’t been brought into material form. For instance, the plane would be a goal you have. A car would be the actual job you have.

So I am wondering if this dream might represent us, and our country, zooming about in our jobs frantically every day, in our “rush” that has become so common in life today. And then those are enemy planes–the enemy’s plans and goals to attack our country. I believe this might mean the enemy’s plans to stop our jobs, our economy, and this dream shows they do that.

Then the man with the communications box, or whatever it was. Perhaps this is the enemy’s communication, or that the planned destruction is through our communication–our media, and so on.

Just a thought–in case this is more symbolic than a representation of an actual even that is coming.

SAC
SAC
June 3, 2018 9:46 PM

James is in very good company. Lots of great sites mentioned there!