“If My people keep on praying, it will be delayed.”

Over the last week, I have been receiving messages from the LORD about an upcoming war. In the messages, I believe the LORD is showing me WW3 will be coming, but not quite yet. It is dependent on the prayers of HIS saints.

HE also showed me how severe this war will be with its outcomes. HE did this by giving me a quick dream on April 14, 2018, while sleeping.

I walked into a business building during a holiday celebration like Veteran’s Day. Someone in the room drew our attention to a large back window. As I looked outside into the sky, I saw hundreds of WW1 airplanes filling the sky, flying in formation from my right to my left. It was quite a sight to see because they were very colorful and there were so many of them! I wondered how they could all fly so close to each other. Then I woke up.

When I woke up, I knew that this was a prophetic dream because looking out a window can mean a revelation of what is coming in the future. I then heard in my spirit, “The outcome of WW1 is a foreshadow of WW3.”

So, I decided to do a little research on WW1 and how it changed the world. Here are some quick facts:

• It brought drastic political, cultural, economic and social change.
  • It was the deadliest war, involving more countries and more expensive than any previous war.
  • It brought the downfall of four empires/monarchies: Germany, Turkey, Austria/Hungry, and Russia.
  • It brought in communism and fascism ideology.
  • It changed the economic balance in the world with Europe in debt and the U.S. as the world’s leading industrial power.
  • Old countries were abolished, new ones were formed and boundaries were redrawn. (Source: historyonthenet.com)

As WW3 approaches, I believe we will see similar goals being pursued, but in an even greater measure. However, based on another ‘word’ I received (shown below), I believe we have a bit more time. It could be weeks or months that the LORD is extending — I do not know. It all hinges on our prayers! So, please, dear brother and sisters continue humbling yourselves before the LORD, praying for repentance, and keep seeking HIM through prayer and the WORD of GOD. Tell other brethren to be doing the same!

I received the following message on April 8, 2018:

“If MY people keep on praying, it (probably referring to the war) will be delayed. This is the purpose of MY warnings — they are a call to prayer — for people to cry out for mercy and help. Be faithful with the time you have left.

Pray for things to be set right from wrong. Pray to trip up the plans of the enemy that desires for everyone to die, while I desire that they might live. I bring life, he brings death.

I act on behalf of My true servants. I hear their voices and respond to their plans. They have been interceeding and I have heard! I will extend mercy and delay the punishments that are planned. However, these prayers must continue. They are like Moses when he held his hand high to keep the waters parted. This is what your prayers do, they part the waters of disaster so My people can pass through.

Hold the ‘hand of Moses’ high through prayer. Do not let that hand get weary, lest the dam will break.

The prayers of the saints are powerful and effective, but they know it not! I tell them to stay on bended knee before ME, and then to prostrate themselves as an act of submission. Then I will hear from heaven their requests and they will be amazed at MY response!

Stay true to me and I to you! You are loved with an everlasting love now and forever more, MY dear children!”

Scripture Reference:

“And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed. But Moses’ hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.” (Exodus 17:11-12)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

Nickie
Nickie
April 18, 2018 12:23 AM

Father God, I join my brother and sisters in prayer. Please Father, delay Your judgement, hold back the enemy of our souls, and please Father, give us wisdom in our lives, to know what You want us to do, where to go, and how to do it. We are nothing without You. We have nothing without You. We need You Father. Have mercy on us, our Righteous God. I ask You to please give us more time. Forgive us our sins as we forgive others. All the glory be to You, Abba Father. In Your Holy Son, Jesus’ Name. Amen

Jodi S

Liv
Liv
April 18, 2018 11:08 AM

Amen ❤

Linda Hasche
April 18, 2018 8:10 AM
Greetings, The main prayer I have been prompted to pray: To remember mercy in the midst of judgement. Indeed, the enemy wants to kill as many as possible, to send them directly into hell, then into the Lake of Fire on the day of judgement. Sadly . . . This is what the Holy Spirit also let me know: there will not be any National repentance from professing Christians until the nukes are dropping on our soil here in the USA. BUT . . . That is when “revival” will actually start happening and more souls will be saved. We need an “Eternity” perspective a “Kingdom of Heaven” perspective. Heaven is our true home and citizenship if we really are truly serving and following the LORD. We must not view this life as “it”. We really need to line up with what the Father’s will is and pray accordingly. To delay the Father’s discipline/judgement means each and every day more people are heading straight into hell when they die . . . Most thinking they are ok. Remember, Scriptures clearly tell us the following: …Hebrews 12:5- 7 ~ “5And you have forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons: “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, or lose heart when He rebukes you. 6For the Lord disciplines the one He loves, and He chastises everyone He receives as a son.” 7Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?… So I pray: Father, please show your love to this rebellious, sin-filled Nation here in the United States, according to Your Word: Please bring righteous discipline, but remember mercy that MORE souls can be saved. Delayed discipline means more rebellion and more lost souls. Please release your love… Read more »
Lee Ching Fong
April 19, 2018 8:15 AM

Sister Linda, scripture mention VERY CLEARLY that there shall be falling away before AC appear. All knowing God must know something in the future or “we just have false hope” that cannot come true.

– Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a FALLING AWAY first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition (2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 )

– At that time many will be offended and repelled [by their association with Me] and will FALL AWAY [from the One whom they should trust] and will betray one another [handing over believers to their persecutors] and will hate one another. (Matthew 24:10)

Just like many think America will be restore literally until the end but it seem contradict to scripture as she is the women that ride on the beast- the mystery Babylon (unless we not agree she is USA). The description for that great City seem for me more like New York (represent USA) than other candidate like London, Iraq and Mecca.

So God Word is true and will be fulfilled.

Linda Hasche
April 19, 2018 8:34 PM

Hello brother Lee. I absolutely agree there shall be a falling away . . And that has been underway for some time (at least here in Mystery Babylon, USA).

I think it’s going to go FULL TILT when the “alien reveal” occurs. I was allowed to experience a microsecond of the “deluding influence” and it is so demonically charged. . . So intense, that ONLY the presence of the Holy Spirit rising up within me kept my mind from going into that direction.
People must not downplay the level of demonic evil and deception that is rising . . It’s wisdom to know our enemy. AND at the same time, understand our power and authority in Christ.

Here’s only one post that gives a clue of the level of deception that is coming (and brace for impact from the backlash you are going to get, especially from Catholics, if you share this. It’s not to offend Catholics, by the way, it’s to bring truth that most don’t want to hear):

BUT soon and very soon. . . . Some will realize people like me and others who have “stayed the course” in warning about things people don’t want to hear . . . Have been telling the truth all along. I pray those seeds of truth will grow in the days ahead, so the mockers and scoffers can awaken and turn to the LORD before it’s too late.

Antwon
Antwon
April 18, 2018 4:56 PM

Amen sister Linda

Linda Hasche
April 19, 2018 8:44 PM

And AMEN brother Antwon.
I’ll share this song with you . . . It sometimes helps me keep pressing onward (even though it’s not a “Christian” song). . . The grief of know MOST professing Christians here in Mystery Babylon USA truly don’t know the LORD, are NOT ready for what’s unfolding and are heading straight into hell when they die. SO, I pray . . Intercede . . . And HOPE the LORD will grant mercy if even the last moments of breath that these lukewarm souls will be saved, along with those who don’t claim to be a Christian.

Yes, I brace for the impact, but know in Eternity if I don’t do my job . . . Souls are heading into hell and then the eternal lake of fire . . . So. . .I press onward and upward. Maybe ONE more will awaken and be ready to “fight the good fight” of faith in these final days.

Here’s the link to the song:

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 18, 2018 12:05 AM

Father, I thank you for protecting us! Delay WW3 a little longer that we may be ready in places of safety according to your will. Deliver us from sin and debt and bless us swiftly in the markets. In You and in your Name do we trust. In Jesus’s name. Amen.

Nell
Nell
April 18, 2018 8:36 AM
I’ve been praying hard and praying for mercy on this land and how to prepare. I’ve been getting the sense we have at least a month to prepare and likely until the 9th of Av. The Lord had me look up the history of the 9th of Av and recommend you do to. Both temples destroyed that day. The day the Jews were kicked out of Spain, and WW1 started as just a few. Right before Trump tweeted about the smart missiles I was woken up with the warning that weekend to start to prepare to suddenly flee and have been warning friends and family of the same. I am praying that all who will listen will be warned of where to go and that there will be time to equip and store supplies ahead of time in those areas. I pray that more will listen and that time will be extended. Lord I pray that all who have ears to hear would use all extended time to keep preparing and preparing for others who will escape with nothing but the clothes on their backs. I pray that you will raise up communities to stand together in faith and that you will continue to confirm to your people to prepare. I pray that your people will trust you and focus on saving the lives of as many people as possible rather then their own comfort. I pray for favor with the purchase of supplies, land and what ever else you instruct your people to purchase. I pray your people would use this time to get into the best health possible and to physically prepare and spiritually prepare. I pray that there would be an awakening and a hunger to be wide awake and close to the lord. Not asleep or… Read more »
Ben
Ben
April 18, 2018 9:02 AM

Liz.
These prophetic words agree exactly with what I have been receiving from my main trusted source. That source goes on to state that Donald trump was actually made president to facilitate that delay. If prayers continue he will complete his term and probably get another while all the time gradually righting most of the wrongs done to America by the last few presidents and especially BHO. This will inevitably place America in a better state whereas the judgment when it falls (and it will) might be less severe. Also it will provide more time for repentance and conversions to God.

John Barry
John Barry
April 18, 2018 8:39 AM

I believe WW3 started when Russia went into Syria and it is building like WW1 . There were no tanks or fighter & bomber aircraft when the war started , new ways were developed to kill man & were used . The war caused the first attempt at a world government , the league of nations , major wars change things fast . I have always been a fighter and look at things from that point of view . I have found in life if I see a fight is inevitable , the sooner it starts the sooner it is over . JESUS return is the end of the war and this fight is inevitable , only CREATOR could stop it at this point , imo . I am praying for Mercy , Blessings .

von17
von17
April 18, 2018 1:27 AM

PTL, I receive it as a word from God

Sharine Goeckerman
April 19, 2018 4:10 PM

EVERYONE IS SPIRITUALLY TIRED, MAY GODS BEST WILL BE DONE FOR EVERYONE . .NO MORE DELAYS, LET THE EVENTS HAPPEN SO THAT MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST COMES BACK SOONER THAN LATER.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 19, 2018 12:17 AM

Ww1 begat https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Nations

ww3 will bring in the one world government.