“My Bride Needs To Be Scrubbed”

exfoliation

I had a strange dream on the 8th of December, 2016.   I woke up not understanding it, but knew that it was from the LORD.  As the days went on, I started getting further revelation as the HOLY SPIRIT revealed the ‘bits and pieces’ of the puzzle.

In this dream, I was looking out my bedroom window because I heard noises outside.  In the far distance I first saw flashes of white dancing around in the field.  As I looked closer, I saw it was a bridal party and they were setting up for the ceremony.  There seemed to be a lot of dancing and excitement as I watched them prepare.

I got very excited as well, even though I was far away.  I wanted to join in and help with the preparations, so I went into the field where they were setting things up and wondered how I could help.  I wasn’t noticed at all.

Suddenly, there appeared before me, an open box with things inside of it.  In my spirit, I was told to pick something out of the box to help with the wedding.  The only thing that I remember seeing was a bar of soap.

When I picked up the soap, the scene changed and I found myself in a bathroom standing next to the toilet. Then the bar of soap suddenly and perhaps intentionally slipped out of my hand and plopped right into the toilet.  I looked into the toilet, but couldn’t see it.  I was dismayed because I knew this soap was important for the wedding preparations, so I  decided to stick my hand into the toilet and feel around for it.  I still couldn’t find it, but instead felt something much bigger.  I pulled out my hand and saw that I had pulled out a large kitchen-type scrub brush.  End of Dream.

Interpretation:

I believe the wedding preparations were GOD’s people getting ready to become the Bride of CHRIST.

The field represents the harvest of souls, which comes in at the ‘end of the age’ (Matt 13:39) prior to the wedding of the LAMB.

The soap represents the cleaning process that must take place so we will become pure and spotless before HIM. [2 Peter 3:14; Psalm 51:7]

The toilet represents exposure and could mean many churches are still ‘in the toilet’ in terms of sanctifying themselves before the LORD.

The scrub brush signifies the cleaning of the bride is going to take much more than just soap. We need a real scrubbing to get squeaky clean before the LORD.

Starting in 2010, the LORD showed me HIS people need to repent, so HE can heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14). Judgment always starts with the household of GOD. It has been quite a while since I have received any further revelation on this message, until this dream. Then, while praying this morning, I heard these words, “My bride needs to be scrubbed.”

I don’t know what method this will take, but it will probably mean some serious trials and tribulations coming to the church.  I believe the central message the LORD was trying to show me is those who are awake need to be ready to help others through this sanctifying and cleansing process. The word ‘sanctify’ means to purify, dedicate, cleanse, separate and be holy.  The LORD uses fires of testing as purifying measures to prepare HIS BRIDE for HIMSELF.

Scripture References:

Now may the God of peace Himself SANCTIFY YOU COMPLETELY; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:22)

26 so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word,
27 that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless. (Ephesians 5:26-27)

7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.”
8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. (Revelation 19:7-8)

Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless;  (2 Peter 3:14)       `

For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.  (Hebrews 10:14)

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, The Lighthouse.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

James U
James U
December 21, 2016 7:30 pm

This dream could also be interpreted as a personal message to the one who received it. It would be interesting to know if the bathroom that was seen was her own or one she doesn’t recognize.

I had a dream where I was with my mother at a store picking up an item that we were waiting to be prepared. I wasn’t aware of what the item was, but my mother was in a rush and telling me to hurry up. I conveyed this to the man at the register and he looked really worried about giving me the item without it being properly prepared. He checked on the item and kept stalling and telling me to just wait a little longer. My mother grew increasingly impatient. Finally the man came and brought me the item. It was a pair of shorts that he had just washed for me. I recognized the shorts immediately and was shocked. They were pants I have in real life. They are pants that I had used when I had painted a room in July and they had stains that I have not been able to remove since. But now they were spotless!

Upon waking I understood that God was removing sins I thought I would never let go of and that time was limited, but I had to let him do it and not turn away from him before the job was done. Earlier this year I asked him to do just that and that’s exactly what he’s done. He has removed all those sinful desires that I asked him to remove. I’m still shocked.

One could apply this to the entire body of Christ but I know this was a personal revelation.

Marshall Swing
March 28, 2017 8:35 am

The scrubbing is done by keeping The Sabbath and THE LAW of YHVH God the Father. That is what His Son did…

Bob Foisel
December 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Elizabeth,
I think the best thing that I asked for was and still is a baptism of fire. After the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It was and still is the best scrub brush I know of.

Thanks for this post, so often we think we don’t need to do anything for the working out of our salvation. Oh how we all need this, so we can do the things He did only greater.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 23, 2016 10:22 am

Bob Foisel, can you tell a little more about baptism of fire?

Bob Foisel
December 23, 2016 10:52 pm
Lynne, When I asked for the Baptism of fire, he came and did it, in the spirit I saw a glowing white double edge sword, long ways over me, lower into me move up into my mind and it started touching parts of my mind, as it did, I felt only the things he was finding getting burned out, during this experience I asked him what was going on and he told me, he was purifying my mind to heal soul wounds and that there would be a second part. I will add that it was as beautiful as the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Though there was some pain. It was extremely beneficial for me in the long run. I began having spiritual flows in my head and body that coincide with what some spiritualist called chakras’ I still have them, I see them as the rivers of living water pouring out of me. I have talks with other spirit filled Christians that have not experienced these aspect of the Lord, so I refer to them as the deeper thing of the Lord. I asked the Lord how Ezekiel knew how the Hand of the Lord was on him and he woke me up and gave me a vision and then put the Hand of the Lord on me. I have had many open visions and know that what I have experienced is from the Lord. I want others to hunger for him and experience him as I have, so I feel that the unction that I got to talk about the Baptism of fire is a gateway to these other experiences. If I am correct and churches have not known about or taught this, as part of the training up the saints, then I am glad for the… Read more »
Eldon
December 23, 2016 11:58 pm
Bob, you are absolutely right that we need the baptism in fire. I believe Azuza Street was the last revival in the US where this was experienced in mass numbers. You are also correct when you say it deals with the soul. When we are born again it is our spirit that is born again, the soul needs to be transformed and renewed. Nobody goes through this life without being wounded, scarred, or otherwise injured in our soul. The fire of the Holy Spirit cleans out the refuse, the clogging, the sclerosis, the ashes of hurts that life has dealt us. This residual causes veils between our soul and our spirit so we don’t hear or sense what our spirit is communicating to us leaving us, in a measure, handicapped. I experienced the Charismatic renewal in the early 70’s. There was the baptism in the spirit resulting in the manifestation of tongues and the nine gifts of the spirit but the nine fruit of the spirit were rarely emphasized. We had a home church for 10 years and the last message I taught was on the Baptism of Fire. It was not received and I became so discouraged I told those attending I was done. Trashed I went home and fell asleep on the couch only to be awakened by someone speaking my name. I recognized the voice as a departed saint I was close to. He said,” I saw a group of angels talking excitedly so I went over to see why they were so excited. They were talking about what you had shared today. I was granted permission to come and encourage you.” There was more, but heavens endorsement is good enough for me. When I talk about the Baptism of Fire I’m not talking about a strong… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra
December 24, 2016 1:40 am

Here is a video about it.

Brother Steven
December 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Dear Elizabeth Marie, very Interesting…….Your excitement upon seeing the bright flashes in the field is because you are a part of the Bride of Christ and wanted to be included. The willingness to help out shows a servants heart. The directing you to the soap in the box is the purpose of the message. You grabbing it denotes your willingness to be a partaker of the getting the Bride ready. The losing of the soap in the toilet represents the Lord showing you that this cleansing is not a standard normal washing……You humbling yourself to put your hand in the nasty water to find the soap is praise-worthy. The final showing of the instrument that God wants to use upon His last days church is symbolic of a greater than usual washing
is needed….because we live in a greater than usual dirty time or era in Church History.

MIchelle Alena Lovejoy
December 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Along those exact lines…..this is an ideal time to say that only the blood of Jesus can clean up our messes and bring salvation and deliverance.
Yes, Jesus wants to clean up His bride, and He also wants the masses saved from spending eternity in hell. It is not too late to get washed and regenerated with the Living Water of Jesus Christ. Go to: http://www.everythingcomesoutinthewash.com

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
December 21, 2016 8:03 pm

This dream reminds me of an occurrence a few decades ago when I still taught school (Industrial Arts). I was in the toilet and after completing the task at hand I was hoisting up my trousers and flushing at the same time. As I did so , the bundle of keys that were hanging out of my top right pocket fell, and right into the now flushing toilet bowl. Within a split second I had to decide “Am I worried about getting my hand dirty?” or “Do I really need all my many work keys?”. I plunged my hand into the swirling bowl and fished out my key bundle. Didn’t Jesus do the same for us, HE came into our “dirty” (sin-filled) world and rescued us no matter what our condition? No pretense, just a determined commitment.Thank you Jesus that you’d rather “take the plunge” but rescue your people in order to make her the spotless bride you desire.

Steve
Steve
December 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Very interesting and profound. Thinking about soap reminded of Malachi’s prophecy concerning the Messiah: “But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap.” (Mal 3.2)

I also thought the toilet brush was an interesting element in the dream. Can’t say I would like to be cleaned with that kind of tool. Seems to imply the cleansing process will not be a pleasant one for many individuals.

Looking out of your bedroom window seems to imply a vision (window) related to our intimacy (bedroom) with Jesus. Also, the wedding party being dressed in white would imply holiness/Holy Spirit. Either way, a very inspiring and encouraging dream. Thanks for sharing.

Bobbi Mercer
Bobbi Mercer
December 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Bathrooms symbolize–Baal—2 Kings 10….
And they brought forth the images out of the house of Baal, and burned them.
And they brake down the image of Baal, and brake down the house of Baal, and made it a DRAUGHT house unto this day. Thus Jehu destroyed Baal out of Israel.
Baal refers to: having other “gods” in our hearts….very deep, and hidden…what we put our trust in other than the Lord Jesus Christ. Tribulation and pressure will always surface what is really in our hearts and if they true or not. Thus the “fire” that people are calling on……..
Hebrews 12…..roots of bitterness that spring up and defile many……
And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

I hope this helps clarify…….

Merry Christmas!

Sandra
Sandra
December 22, 2016 12:00 am

My bible study is talking about the purifying of the church and how it must happen before Jesus will return. Here are some of the points made.
-We must be jointed together, so that the body of Christ can grow and build itself up in love.
-We must purify the church by confronting Christians (not unbelievers) who we know are being sinful. Approach them about this like Matthew 18:15-17 instructs.
-We have allowed the leaven of sin and wicknes to infiltrate into the body of Christ and taint it. We need to quit associating with people who claim to be Christian but are not.
-Matthew 5:29-30 – has the parable about it being better to pluck out your eye if it offends. This can be applied to the “eye” of the corporate body. A person may have a very important role in the body, but if they are offensive, they should be removed.
– Joshua 7 has a parable where soldiers collected spoils of war that they were not permitted to and therefore it was a sin and their enemies defeated them. The body of Christ is currently being defeated because we have sinful Christians in our camp.
– in Deat 1:9-15, Moses divided up the people into 1000s, 100s, 50s, 10s with leaders over them. We should be in smaller groups, so that we are better led by our elders (spiritually mature). A leaders qualities are listed in exodus 18:20-21, Deut 1:13. Judge as Deutsche 1:17 and Isa. 11:3-4 teach.
– women should teach women Titus 2:3-5

Bob Foisel
December 24, 2016 12:29 am

Sandra well stated.
Bob

Jenny
Jenny
December 21, 2016 3:32 pm

The symbolism suggests the bride is dirty with bad doctrines that have polluted her on the inside.

Denny Cooper
Denny Cooper
January 4, 2017 9:28 pm

Elizabeth – I wanted to take a moment and thank you for this word and your faithfulness in sharing it. This message in reality displays where I am at – those finer refinements that may not be such a big deal to common Christians, but are huge in my walk and His purpose and will for and through me. So many times this week, these very thoughts and words youve written have raced into my mind as I have been at work literally scrubbing the floors and pots and pans at taco bell late in the evening. I was in tears the other day while scrubbing this area that had not been attended to (in the bathroom yuck) for a long time – It took so much effort and elbow grease – as i prayed to our Lord to show me these areas and confess the need for Godly strength and dilligence I was sweating away and doing in the physical, what I need doing in the spiritual – Ill never forget this moment…He is good and so individual in His ability and effort to bring His bride to the spotless beauty necessary for invitation. Again – thank you. I soooo needed this