“My body is The Walking Dead.”

I received this word from the Lord on November 1, 2017.

“My son, hear My voice and write these words. I am come unto My body, but they do not know Me. I am treated as a stranger in My house. When will My body stop all the fighting and come together as a body? Every part has a function, yet parts of My body want to cut off and throw away other parts. This has been the plan of Satan all along – keep My body fighting among themselves, divide My house so there will not be love nor power.

My son, My body is The Walking Dead. They have no life, and what life they do have is corrupted. Sure, there are some churches that teach the truth and fear God, but the majority of churches do not teach, preach, or speak the truth. They are worldly to the core, and though they have an appearance of godliness, they are dead. They walk in dead and walk out dead. They are not thankful or happy. They sing of love and faith, yet they have neither. The Walking Dead.

But My son, all that is going to change, for I am bringing about My judgments to stir life back into a dead corpse. Many in My body will not know what to do; they have not been taught. Many will try to do it on their own without Me and will fail. My body will learn to seek Me in prayer, they will learn to trust Me by faith, and they will learn to love one another by My spirit. Times will change, and this world will not be the same. I told you before, overnight the world will change. When you go to bed, the world will be as you know it. When you awake, you will not recognize it.

Byron

Scripture References: 1 Corinthians 12 – 14

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force from 1973 to 1979 in military intelligence.  His main specialty was copying communications used in Russian long range bombers, Russian nuclear forces, Russian Navy and submarines. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF intelligence, copying Russian and Arab communications.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 2, 2017 1:16 AM

What could cause this where there is a global change…..something so big that all people know it and have a changed world overnight……financial collapse? Alien invasion (fallen angels)?…….War? Tsunami-from asteroid or deep ocean opening or deep open mountain collapse? We’ve all heard of these things, The Madagascar plague? Nuclear war? As God warns us by Glynda, Julie, Byron and others, we must determine ahead of time to accept it and to flow with God. Get both our spiritual house in order and our physical preparations together. And when God brings other Christians in our path and heathens that need salvation, remember to love and be wise as serpents and harmless as doves……I speak to myself first.

Frank
Frank
November 2, 2017 10:46 AM
Perhaps this is it: I feel impressed in my spirit to release a word that I received from the Father 3 months ago. During August I was preparing for a November return trip to Cuba. My plans were being laid out when I heard the Father speak to my heart that I was to stay home, because explosions are coming! I immediately knew He was speaking of an event(s) taking place here in America in the month of November, though He did not give me clarity or details. I have a great love for Cuba and would jump on a plane with only hours’ notice but I know the Father’s voice and I would much rather obey Him. I canceled my plans that day and notified the team that we could not go. It is October 31, 2017 and as I write this warning to you, I feel impressed that I need to admonish you to be wide awake this month (into the New Year). I do not mean to sound vague, but there is coming an explosion(s) of some sort that is going to rock this nation. As I always say pick your poison. As to what the explosion(s) will be; Economy (the peg falling)? War? Terrorism? Civil unrest? Civil War? Impeachment? More political indictments? EMP? Earthquakes? Natural disasters? I am not certain. Can this be delayed or stopped? I do not know, I have been instructed to pray for Mercy in the midst of judgment. The purpose of this warning is for you to prepare your family for life to change forever. Most of all, to prepare them for eternity. I encourage you to use discernment over this month, to be watchful and wise. To make your preparations sure, and to do a 360-degree view of your life.… Read more »
Mike M
Mike M
November 2, 2017 11:34 AM

Thumbs up x 1000 if I could. Love you too Pastor Faircloth. Thanks for posting this Frank!

Dwight
Dwight
November 3, 2017 7:21 AM

Great word brother! Thank you for being obedient to your calling of speaking the truth in a time of lies and deception. I’m in Austin Texas but I tell people that I got to your church on Sunday’s! That is through YouTube of course, love you too!

Chrissy
Chrissy
November 2, 2017 11:59 AM

Wow! I have GOT to share a dream I had about a month ago. I had a dream that I was an actor of the TV show “The Walking Dead” and the I was talking with the producer and several other actors on the show about the upcoming season. The producer told me that I was going to be killed off the show this season. I was sad about it, mainly because I was going to miss working with my fellow colleagues on the show, but he then told me that I had a better place waiting for me (while showing me a picture of a home I’ve never seen) and to not be upset about it. End of dream.

mara natha
November 3, 2017 1:27 AM

WOW! g’bless u

Paula
Paula
November 3, 2017 4:39 AM

Wow! What a sobering word from the Lord! As I was reading it this simple thought came to mind. You can only resurrect something that’s dead. Many believers have dead prayer lives, dead worship, dead marriages, dead jobs, dead relationships, dead ministries. If it’s dead, then it’s a prime candidate for resurrection. May God breathe life into every aspect of our lives that is dead!

Pat
Pat
November 3, 2017 9:24 AM

Yes and Amen.

jerry
jerry
November 2, 2017 6:30 AM

I had a dream last night. There was a homeless man that was very dirty and he would not let me clean him up at first but later agreed and as we cleaned him up; which took some time, he began to appear to be a large beautiful young man in very good shape. He looked like a model but very strong. He was so dirty we could not get him clean because the dirt had been there for years and had to get a power washer which was causing him pain and tearing his skin so we had to back it off a little to save his skin. Could he have been the church? I woke up and pondered this dream for a while to no avail but now it may make sense to me?

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
November 2, 2017 1:50 PM
Hi Jerry, I don’t believe the homeless man is the church because the church is always represented as being feminine. I see the homeless man as symbolic of the spirit of man who is portrayed initially in the scripture as dead in trespasses in sins. But after coming alive, if the work of the spirit of man is not done as the candle of the Lord which searches the innermost parts of the belly, he indeed becomes dirty. He also becomes homeless because the dwelling place where the Spirit of God and man’s spirit dwell as one reside is in the belly out which rivers or living waters flow. (He that is joined to the Lord is One Spirit) The man is homeless because he has not followed the example of Paul who died daily to the flesh or become like Jacob who wrestled all night until he was able to recognize his flesh nature as being a supplanter. Because he exchanged his flesh life for the life of the Spirit of God he became one who rules with God, even Israel, which is a type and shadow of the overcomers in the body of Christ. If we don’t examine ourselves daily like Jacob did and recognize what/who is supplanting the Lord’s rule in us, we are homeless and filthy. We are called to overcome all the filthiness of the spirit and flesh by this means. 2 Cor. 7:1 In “The Gospel According To Thomas” 80: 26, 81: 1-4 it is written: “If you (will) know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know you are the sons of the Living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you are poverty.” I believe your dream shows the drastic measure that has… Read more »
Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
November 3, 2017 11:36 AM

Michele, I think your interpretation of the dream about the filthy man is valid, but to make a clarification about the church always being in the feminine is not really accurate. The Church is also the Body of Chris,t so in this picture it’s a masculine image. Many references, just as you made, about Jacob and Israel, males, can be applied to the Church. This is accepted typology. Another type, that I see, are the passages in Isaiah regarding the man Cyrus, who is a “king” from Persia, a semitic (Shem=Name) nation just as Israel is. So, just as Israel are the people of The Name, so too The Church, for we are called in and by His Name, and referred to as Christ-ians or “little Christs”, to rule as kings and priests who were always males. But, as we all know, there is neither male or female or Jew or Greek in Eternity.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
November 3, 2017 1:34 PM
Hi Doug, Thank you for your thought inspiring words and yes, they did provoke me to think more deeply. I would like to present some further thoughts now for your consideration: Eve was part of the male body of Adam initially, but when God took a chamber (not a rib) out of Adam, that part of him no longer inside was called woman, not man. In the natural, when the male and female are joined as one in marriage, the female takes on the name of the male, but she still remains as a female. The type and shadow of this spiritual reality in Ephesians 5:23-33 gives revelation of the great mystery concerning Christ and the church. Our Lord’s bride (the church) consists of both male and female members of the body of Christ, but she is definitely female. There is no homosexuality in God.- He is not marrying a male. You aptly pointed out that there is no female or male in Christ which is true, but in Ephesians the distinction is made to bring forth understanding in the spirit realm. If our English language showed the male and female identification of words as other languages do, this truth could be seen more clearly. The Spirit Man within both males and females is masculine: therefore I, as a female, have a masculine part of me which is my spirit. You, as a male, have a feminine part of you which is your soul-… when the soul is fully transformed, then she will bear the name (nature) of her husband which is masculine. She will be a representation of Israel (one who rules with God) and yes, this is a masculine name. Thank you again and bless you for communicating with me. May we both have more understanding and respect… Read more »
paul
paul
November 2, 2017 11:49 AM

Dear all,

I did not post this before but reading this and the coming change, thought it best to put it out here.

A few days ago, received a word in a dream….which stated that the WHOLE of the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE will be AFFECTED and then I saw a SINE WAVE just like in a chart moving on…….

Also received 2 names in a dream and I am sensing is linked to the above:

COLORADO and HONOLULU.

I usually do not post/comment things like the above but the above post in which THE Lord is saying about the overnight change has stirred me up:

“””I told you before, overnight the world will change. When you go to bed, the world will be as you know it. When you awake, you will not recognize it.””

has sobered me up very much and i do not want to keep it up to myself. Earlier, in another post comment, I had mentioned about the REHOBOAM and during this time the kindgom was split and the SIN of JEROBOAM came up.

I have yet to understand what the word
HOUSE of MEAT or HOUSE of FLESH means and if they are all connected.
I have thinking of the bubonic plague right now in Madagascar and other 9 nations including SA

best,
Paul

paul
paul
November 2, 2017 12:12 PM

als, the number 5 came up with the two names … this was on Sunday early morning, 29 Oct.
? any relevance to Nov 3….

paul
paul
November 2, 2017 11:55 AM

also, the names COLORADO and HONOLULU was highlihgted against the backdrop of a world/usa map

Eduardo
Eduardo
November 2, 2017 10:35 AM

The last few Trunews programs have been very alarming. Things could imdeed change rapidly.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
November 2, 2017 9:45 AM

I have seen Ezekiel 37 as a type of the dead body of Christ. A brother, years ago, shared with me that the root word for “dry” in verse 2 also has the meaning “shame”, see Hos 2:5. The Body of Christ is about to go into THE LORD’S INTENSIVE CARE UNIT!! Healing and Recovery are on His Agenda for Divine Rehab!! Praise His Holy Name! Jesus will, without any doubt, have a Beautiful, Spotless, Whole(sozo) Bride who will make Herself ready for Her Eternal Groom!! AMEN!!

Pat
Pat
November 4, 2017 11:16 AM
“My son, warn My body to prepare. Prepare in the spirit. Get the house in order now, for when the world changes, it will be too late. Sound the warning! Alert, Alert, Alert! Trouble is coming! Judgments are coming! Seek forgiveness and repent! Get into My Word so you will not be deceived! Time is short! (Louder emphasis) Get ready now! Now is the day of salvation!” Byron, I was in the MI Branch during the Cold War also, I also was tasked to work with Loudspeaker Teams and C-130 Volant Solo, as I was about to reread this warning and glimpsed your bio. So as I was above to read the above paragraph, ” (Louder emphasis)” jumped off the screen as the word “Loudspeaker.” Suddenly as I read this warning, I envisioned all our Loudspeaker teams and Volant Solo relaying the warning. Lord Jesus, I pray that Your Word and warnings be released on the ground and in the air, by sea, through word of mouth, leaflet, broadcast, by the Holy Spirit. I was once a soldier in this man’s army, please grant me the right to serve You, the Commander of the Lord’s Army on Earth until You call me Home. I pray and stand against all black, grey and so called ‘white’ propaganda that has targeted people both inside and outside Your Body. These attacks that cause delusions and apathy through out the world, please open the eyes and ears of those whom You have called, help us to see and know the Truth, forgive us for our foolishness and disobedience, discipline and cleanse us so we can serve You with honor and bring glory and praise unto You. Forgive us for shaming Your name Jesus and thereby shaming the Father with You, for causing many to… Read more »
Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 2, 2017 5:41 AM
SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
November 2, 2017 2:35 AM

Wow.. in prayer yesterday I heard “My legs used to be healthy”… I thought He was referring to The Body of Christ, as the church. Does anyone have scripture or reference that might relate to ‘the legs’? Specifically. I have not had much time to look yet.

But my first thoughts were “the body is sick. The body can’t walk/act swiftly and effectively if the legs are sick”

Wendy
Wendy
November 2, 2017 9:06 AM

Leg relates to FAITH

Sandra
Sandra
November 2, 2017 12:20 PM

I have a bible study that says legs signify “the revealed Word upon which the believer stands”

Elizabeth Marie
November 2, 2017 9:41 AM

It could mean that the BODY of Christ’s walk in the LORD is weak and sickly, instead of being strong and powerful.

“For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.” Eph. 5:8

“That you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;” Col. 1:10

“As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,” Col. 2:6

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
November 2, 2017 3:28 PM

Thank-You everybody for the references ❤️

Cobus Brits
November 2, 2017 12:46 PM

Legs are the most powerful parts of the body which is what Faith is to a Church – without it the church is underdeveloped, weak and ineffective.

Lucy
Lucy
November 2, 2017 8:11 AM
Lucy
Lucy
November 2, 2017 8:09 AM

Johttp://biblehub.com/isaiah/35-3.htmin the discussion

Lucy
Lucy
November 2, 2017 8:10 AM

Oops without the Jo in front. Copy paste.

SeekmyFather