Muslim Student Threatens to Behead Elementary School Teachers

Islam_dominates

I recently had a vivid dream of a school bus filled with children pulling up to the front of an elementary school. The bus driver stepped out of the bus for just a minute to get something outside the bus. As soon as she rounded the other side of the bus, an armed jihadist stepped up into the bus. I knew he intended on killing them all. The dream ended there and I woke up with a start.

Islamic Jihad has become a serious problem in our schools. I recently received a call from the principal of a public elementary school. She asked me if I’d come by her school to pray over the school with her and anoint it with oil. I went to the school, after hours, and we talked before we prayed. She told me one of their students, a Muslim child, has been threatening to behead teachers and drawing graphic pictures with their heads cut off. The father of the child has also been a menace and is now disallowed from entering the school grounds.

The authorities are involved, including the FBI. The principal also told me she was not the only school in the area suffering these threats. We prayed calling upon the protection of Jesus’ blood asking for angelic protection according to the Word.

Michele Burdo

Author: Michele Burdo

Michele Burdo, along with her husband Tony, are a music duo that have performed and shared the stage with many people in the Christian Music Industry including: Randy Stonehill, Phil Driscoll, Russ Taff, Phil Keaggy, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, the Newsboys, Delirious, and many others. They are published songwriters with BMI and have had the opportunity to record and perform their songs throughout all of North America. Together they have served as Worship Leaders at various ministries. Their music can be found on: iTunes Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. You can also like them on FaceBook at facebook.com/BurdoMusic.

Many of Michele’s lyrics are inspired from prophetic dreams and supernatural encounters with the Lord. She has a passion for communicating with others about the deep things of God.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Bregan Jones
Bregan Jones
June 7, 2016 10:24 pm

Smart Christians should be arming and training themselves in preparation for the upcoming war. If we aren’t ready for another crusade by the time they come to drag our daughters from our homes and to murder us in the name of their god, western civilization will fall.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
May 20, 2016 7:20 pm

In Jesus name I bind the spirit of death off of all schools and I loose the spirit of Life over all the kids and the teachers in Jesus name. I place a hedge of protection in Jesus name around the kids and the teacher in schools. Jesus thank you for protecting our families from all harm. I bind the enemy from harming us and our families. I loose the supernatural protection of Jesus over all our children and our families. Thank you Jesus. I declare and decree protection over all our families in Jesus mighty name. Thank you Jesus for protecting us all in Jesus name. Build an Ark for us all like you did for NOAH in Jesus name. Noah and his entire family were saved and protected from all harm. They had all they needed.

DeeVC
DeeVC
May 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Sara, I am also experiencing a deep grief and foreboding ( I’m generally relatively calm ). Like many here at Z3News I am sensitive to the HolySpirit ( we must continuously draw even closer to the Lord Jesus Christ especially during these times/last days. I will keep you and all in prayer for God’s protection, guidance and peace ( as I praise Him and thank Him ). Blessings to all.

Sherry c
May 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Off topic, just a question if someone here knows. I was listening to a minuet to midnight this morning with Joanie Stahl and there was mention of a dream she had that the Lord showed her that Donald Trump wouldn’t be president for very long, Tony said it was posted on their site, but I can’t find it, all I get is there YouTube videos, maybe James can post it here. Blessings

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Sherry, thanks for reminding us of this very important message given to Joanie Stahl from the Lord. If I may recap: (1) “we are living in the last hours, not days”; (2) “Trump will be our next and last president”; (3) he will be in office a “brief, short time before he is cut off”; (4) “even he will know me and fear me”; (5) “there will be a time of great calamity and there will no longer be any rest”; (6) “For it will be like the days of Noah’s flood, the judgments like Egypt will take down this nation. For this is Egypt to me”; (7) “Your time on earth is coming to a close”; (8) “There are many of you that think they stand but your hearts have never been farther from Mine than now. If you turn to Me I will turn to you. See it as a ship pulling away from the docks. Many will come in at the end and right before I come, those who will come will have to leap from the dock.” This last sentence sounds like the rapture to me as the last saints leap from land. This word also tells me that Trump might only be in office a few months before a “great calamity” ends his tenure as the last president. The first sentence of her word was not to worry about your life and what you will eat or drink. Are we spending too much time worrying about worldly events? Gold, silver, markets?

May 16, 2016 4:08 pm

I have not heard anything about that one, but would like to.

Mark Sellers
May 16, 2016 5:01 pm
Sherry c
May 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Thank you so much for finding the link, can I say your my hero!!

May 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks Mark! It sounds like God is giving us a slightly better route to the same destination, which would be a big improvement over what I saw. It might also make it a little easier to leave the country, which I am planning to do before the end of 2019 at the very latest.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 17, 2016 8:00 am

May I make a prayerful suggestion to Z3ers, even if you are not currently thinking of leaving the U.S., consider obtaining passports, certified birth certificates, certified marriage licenses and certified divorce papers RIGHT NOW while you have time. All these documents are required to go to another country for an indefinite period of time.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 17, 2016 8:10 am

Good advice, Michele. Did that awhile back. All we need is the Lord’s permission and more money (lol, who doesn’t) and we’re outta here!

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Good job, Ken! Well, buy a few more FAZ and UVXY and wait for: “Houston, we are ready for lift off.” 🚀🚀🚀

Andrew
Andrew
May 16, 2016 12:18 pm

I think Obama has been given some extraordinary power from dark forces to pull off the Iranian nuclear deal. Think about it, he was able to get that passed through the congress without it being a treaty or even a vote. And most of the American public and congress was against it. The same type of power he used with Obamacare. He’s not lucky, but been given that power supernaturally. l. I think he is one step ahead of all the very smart politicians in Washington. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in another very powerful position after his Presidency is over. He is not going to ride off in the sunset like other presidents. Don’t underestimate your adversary. God help this country.

May 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Great point Andrew! So many are looking at him in the natural and missing the amazing display of supernatural power surrounding his rise to power and achievements since then.

Daniel
Daniel
May 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes he is not a brilliant diplomat, economist, sociologist, strategist, climatologist or administrator but simply a narcissist who wants to be the center of attention and will do or say ANYTHING to get it. Assuming he is an actual human being, which I’m not so sure of, he is a political prostitute for demonic forces groomed from birth and gifted with access to dark powers that ruled the ancient world.
The forces behind him make things happen just as it says in Revelation 13:2, it is the Dragon whom gives the Son of Perdition his authority. He’s not like Conan, king by his own hand. Whomever it ends up being. Clones, fractured personalities and other such demonic shenanigans make this a REALLY confusing subject.

ben
ben
May 16, 2016 11:26 am

i just do not understand why people like to link the coming events of economic collapse and chaos to the appearance of the final anti-christ and end of the end time. obama is not the final anti-christ as mentioned in Bible. obama is just being too nice and too compromise with islam, maybe he has intention to make america looks more friendly or nicer with humility, but he does things wrongly and stupid same like some of the leaders.
personally, i believe, after this collapse settled, there will be a new foundation built based on God’s children wisdom and justice. then, the last harvest fulfilled, then the end of end time finally arrive.

William
William
May 16, 2016 9:26 am

I think we can cross out any possibility of the obamanator being in the UN. So many leaders in the world do not like him, and second, Putin would never let that happen, he hates obama

Peachey
Peachey
May 16, 2016 8:25 am
Obummer will be betrayed. Our lives will also changed. I was given a dream last night about Obummer. In this dream, I was driving down a freeway when the vehicle I was driving in stopped running. I asked the nearest person I saw where was the nearest car dealership so I could purchase a new vehicle. He pointed to a place just around the corner. I saw a small restaurant and it jointly shared floor space with a very small car dealership, and I went inside. The car dealership had only one or two models on the floor for display. A lady quickly came forward from the car dealership to sell me a car. She got to me quicker then the men car sales representatives. I asked for the largest sized vehicle they had to drive because my main concern was safety and protection. She took a piece of paper and used a string to cut out the shape of a vehicle around a smaller size vehicle expanding it, so I could see the proper dimension and get a visual representation. I started to give her a list of all options and then the dream changed. I saw Obummer sitting at a table at the restaurant side part of this dealership. He had his male secretary with him. Obummer had a brief case with him. I reached inside the brief case and pulled out about five empty lined notebooks that had never been used. I got close to Obummer to thank him for helping me and kissed him quickly three times. I particularly noticed his lips. Because I was close to him I saw that is face was not attractive at all. Sort of ugly. I also noticed he was on drugs. I also knew that he was getting ready… Read more »
HILBILEE
HILBILEE
May 16, 2016 12:20 pm
Peachey, Well since you asked…. I have been interpreting dreams and teaching dream interpretation classes for many years and the thing most often overlooked is that most dreams are about the dreamer. There are many extrinsic dreamers that are on Z3 and their dreams are about worldwide events, but most people are intrinsic dreamers and those dreams are about us personally. There are many more questions I would ask if talking to you about the context, feeling etc of the dream, but I will just go with the info you have given- Evidently a ministry/job is coming to an end (car coming to a stop). I tend to think it is a personal ministry as opposed to a job because of the notebooks. Your desire is to expand/grow this ministry/job(larger car) and though you do not have a clearly defined vision yet, you will receive assistance (paper cut out) on this probably from Holy Spirit (usually represented by a female in dreams, but may be an actual person). government figures often represent authority figures in our lives-pastors/fathers/bosses. Is there some authority figure which has helped you in the past but you have discovered that they were not what they appeared to be? This authority figure has helped you as you acknowledged in the dream, but you discern their true selves are somewhat distasteful (up close view of face) and deceived (on drugs). Not sure about the running for office-that would have to be a personal fact you would know of this individual. However, even though they have helped you in some way, they have never moved in the Five Fold ministry gifts themselves (5 unused notebooks) but this will be a part of your ministry/job. I am thinking this may be a former pastor because he is sitting in restaurant… Read more »
Stephanie
Stephanie
May 16, 2016 10:35 am

I am still in debate of whom is an antichrist vs The Antichrist. Some have the thoughts that The Antichrist may be Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau. He is just entering the world stage but has been primed for this possible role with his upbringing and whom he has ties with etc. etc. When Obama spoke of him in his correspondence speech, I wondered if he was telling us something, just like with everything else he said in that speech. He said “Somebody recently said to me. President, you are so yesterday. Justin Trudeau has replaced you. He’s so hansom. He’s so charming. He’s the future…..” This moment lines up with what Peachey saw in her dream and it comes from Obama’s own lips. He may not realize that he just spilled the beans but could the torch be passing on to someone else? Something to think about.

SeanC
SeanC
May 18, 2016 9:58 am

I’ve considered Trudeau as a possibility for the Antichrist. I find it interesting that Trudeau has a tattoo on his shoulder depicting a Haida Raven holding the earth. The Haida raven is frequently described as a “trickster” and as a “magician, a transformer, a potent creative force, sexual deviant or ravenous debaucher but always a cultural hero.” Also, the Haida Raven is believed to have creative power and was responsible for releasing the sun and making the stars and moon.

Here’s an image: http://ow.ly/BOPt300kwfx

May 16, 2016 10:13 am

Thanks for sharing Peachey. Even if Obama does not become UN Secretary General, I don’t think that has any bearing on whether or not he is the antichrist. There are lots of other routes he could take.

Peachey
Peachey
May 16, 2016 8:35 am

There is a possibility when the world financial systems and the world is divided up into ten regions, Obama could be over North American region, and we could still have President. America could be under this regional leader.

Darrell and Deb Sansom
Darrell Sansom
May 16, 2016 8:14 am

A dream Deb had a couple of nights ago:

In my dream I was walking through a rural area…like a neighborhood in an area where people have a few acres each, not just small lots. It was daytime and people were being “rounded up” although they did not realize what was happening…they were going willingly with those who were rounding them up. Then it switched to nighttime and this time as folks were being rounded up they were fighting and resisting…it was pure chaos. The group of people that were rounding up the others were Arabs. I said out loud as I was walking through the area un-noticed, “they are acting just like the Nazis.” Then a knowing came over me to be quiet because if they heard me they would come after me. I knew by the Spirit that they were doing to the people, that they were rounding up, the same thing the Nazis did to the Jews…to the last brutal detail. That’s all I remember of the dream.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 16, 2016 9:50 am

Linda, Michelle, Darrell and anyone else: This past weekend Pastor Mahsi gave a 3 day seminar at Spirit of Prophecy Church in Plano, Tx. He is a former muslim raised in Pakistan. He gave a teaching/seminar entitled, “The Babylonians are Coming.” I’ve heard it before. It reveals how Obama will be leading a caliphate of muslins to conquer America. They will be masked men who will attack and persecute Christians. America will be in captivity, much like Jerusalem under Babylon. I believe this will begin in July. Ask yourself, how is it that Muslims are ignoring the LGBTQ community and not rising up against Obama’s (the anti-christ’s) recent directive on schools? How are they ignoring this, when they hate homosexuality so much? Could it be that they are lying in wait, to be given permission to attack? People better have their head on a swivel and don’t even leave your house without pleading the blood of Jesus, his ENTIRE blood line. Anyway, you can go back the last several weeks and months and listen to Pastor Mahsi’s warnings of “The Babylonians are Coming” and other things at http://www.prophecyclub.com Basically confirms Linda’s as well as many other’s posts.

Linda Peters
May 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Yes Texas will be the first they attack ….Obama the butt hole hates Texas and Texas can secede if they want…also Texas is not putting up with the bathroom crap in schools. ..Thank God….I live in Texas..

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Texas is also establishing a gold bullion reserve that, possibly, will allow for a future gold backed currency and debit cards according to Rick Wiles.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 16, 2016 10:00 am

Hello Ken,
Very interesting points you have made. Satan goes before the Lord each morning and evening, according to scripture to accuse us, His children. We, therefore, do plead the blood of Jesus both morning and night and wherever we go. I will go back and listen to Pastor Mahsi to hear what he has to say. God bless and keep you.

David H
May 16, 2016 3:56 pm

This may explain why the dark clouds of insanity are rising: The Death of the Witnesses in Revelation 11 http://www.befoundfaithful.com/recent.html

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 16, 2016 9:24 am

Interesting dream, Darrell. We too are having perilous round up the people dreams.

David H
May 16, 2016 8:57 am

Each of us has a gift that God uses to build up the body. Some people cannot see at all what is happening, how the noose is closing. Then when they realize it, they take action. God protects His own. He leads when to speak and when not to.

Val
Val
May 16, 2016 7:23 am

A national ministry called to intercede for this country, has had this revelation (with more details and more situations) many, many months ago. Our schools and churches are vulnerable. We have been praying for some time about this an much more. We will continue.
2 Chronicles 7:14 is our only real hope of changing this land. No person, President or political agenda can really change without real repentance and seeking the face of the Lord. Let us all intentionally spend more time in prayer–even a small amount more can bring a huge move forward for our country.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 16, 2016 9:53 am

Thank you, Val for reminding all of us how very important prayer is, especially these days and hours.