Multiple Prophetic Warnings of War Coming Soon

battlefield

Rumors of war have increased significantly in recent weeks, especially since the UN passed a resolution on December 23 2016 to divide the land of Israel.

A growing number of prophetic voices are warning war is coming soon. On December 29, Z3 contributor Phanuel received the following prophetic word for 2017.

“Things are going to be a lot different next year. It’s going to be upside down. Trump will help steady the ship, but it’s going to be rough.

A lot of chaos is coming next year, because of my inheritance Israel. Pray that Trump sticks with Israel no matter what!

A war! A bad war, son. I weep for my people Israel. Recall the dream I showed you about the prophetic war…Israel attacked from all three sides. Weep for Rachel’s children, weep for them. The young sold into prostitution…O how terrible a time it will be. I don’t look forward to it, but my word (scriptures) will be fulfilled.

Lots of chaos is coming, lots of chaos, and lots of changes.”

On November 26 2016, professional violinist Maurice Sklar posted the following prophetic warning.

“Now I will rise up and judge Esau for his eternal hatred of My people and My land. My holy fire will burn them and they and their lands shall perish by fire forever, and never rise again!! The time has come to deliver My people Israel!!” (See the complete post)

On December 26, Z3 News contributing author Rachel Baxter received the following prophetic warning.

“War is coming. It is at your doorstep. War will rage not just across the seas, but war will touch brother and brother. Brace yourself firmly under my wing. (Psalm 91). It is the only way.” (See the complete post)

On January 4 2017, Z3 News contributing author Marty Breeden received a disturbing dream in which he saw fireballs falling from the sky, buildings destroyed, people in a state of panic, bullets ripping through buildings, and fighter jets filling the sky.

These prophetic warnings have added significance in the context of Israel. If war is coming, it seems likely to begin in the Middle East where tensions have increased due to the recent UN resolution, which puts International pressure on them to divide the holy city. Significant historical events have happened in Israel in fifty year increments.

• 2017 marks the 50th anniversary of Israel regaining control over Jerusalem in 1967.
  • 1967 marked the 50th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, a letter written in 1917 by UK Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour, formally acknowledging the British government’s approval of the rebirth of modern Israel. (Source: Wikipedia)

God has a history of orchestrating world events according to His precise timeline. Perhaps another significant event is coming to Israel this year.

© 2017, James Bailey. All rights reserved.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 5, 2017 6:21 am

James,
To add to the write up. ….Brother Sadhu (in 2014) said the Archangel Micheal appeared to him while in Jerusalem. Michael had a scroll with the years
1948 (war of independence)
1967 (six day war) and
2017. He told him another war was planned, and instructed Brother sadhu to prepare the land for 3 good years. The three years are up this June, coinciding with their 50th Jubilee (unification of Jerusalem). You see where this is going ……..

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 8, 2017 11:24 am

I just found a video published today (Jan 8). He (Sadhu) uses the same words verbatim as he did in 2014. He talks about it from the 9 min mark! shalom

Don
Don
January 9, 2017 1:01 am

Hi! I’m not a bible scholar… but, I have a real problem with what I thought Sadhu said at about the 17:00 minute mark. I thought Sadhu said like Jeremiah 25:11 says “Israel will go through another captivity”…
But, Amos 9:14-15 says “I will bring back my exiled people Israel… I will plant them in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them, says the Lord your God!
I believe nations of the world will endeavor to divide the land of Israel… and I believe the Psalm 83 War can occur this year as tensions increase… but, Israel will not go into captivity again! If that is what Sadhu said, he is wrong!
God says so…

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 9, 2017 6:15 am

Hi Don
Yes they will, it is in the scriptures.
Joel 3:2 “I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.”

Zechariah 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Shalom

Corrine
January 8, 2017 7:51 pm

Phanuel, thanks for sharing the video, it really shook me up! Definitely worth watching. Blessings, Corrine

Sonia
Sonia
January 8, 2017 7:04 pm

Great video Phanuel !
Thanks for sharing !
Z3 family , you need to watch this video !

Eldon
January 8, 2017 6:46 pm

Thank you for the link Phanuel. I had been wondering when the retribution for betraying Israel would manifest. Got my answer.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 5, 2017 12:55 pm

Good grief…thanks brother for the info.

Marlon Breeden
January 8, 2017 10:30 pm

And I saw those exact meteors that he spoke of! I had no idea when this man was and have never seen him!

Steve
Steve
January 5, 2017 12:34 am

2017 does appear to be a pivotal year. Not sure if this has been mentioned here already, but 2017 is also 500 years since Martin Luther nailed his “95 Theses” to the door of the church in Wittenberg, Germany thus beginning what has since come to be known as the Protestant Reformation.

Since mass upheavals in the church seem to occur in 500 year increments it seems we could also be in for something marvelous despite the chaos. Indeed, this combination is something I have also had confirmed to me in dreams in the past year.

Best of times, worst of times.

John Barry
John Barry
January 5, 2017 6:07 am

Steve it will be 100 years since June 6th 1917 when we entered WW1 the first of 3 planed world wars . Plus 100 years since Israel has been freed from Islamic Rule .

Earnest
Earnest
January 5, 2017 10:02 am

A pastor friend of mine had a dream a few weeks ago where he was driving a bus and a cloud of planes flew overhead. Then he said the police blocked the highway. He then got out to ask them what was happening. They told him we were being invaded. That was the end of the dream. He is one of the two pastors I know of in the St. Louis area that has been warning their flock of the changes soon to take place. I believe that God has been rewarding his faithfulness because his church has been growing. He can always be found delivering food and furniture to the needy. His name is Pastor Matt. Please pray for him and his ministry that God would continue to bless and prosper him as he blesses others and prepares his flock spiritually and physically to overcome the soon coming trials.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2017 12:26 pm

Pastor Matt seems like my kind of Guy……doing the real work of Christianity and the Pastorate…….not seeking the paper substance to line his pockets, Praise God for such an one.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 5, 2017 1:40 pm

Here’s something interesting. A lady posted this message below a You Tube video. Read the middle paragraph:

YOU KNOW I COULD CARE LESS IF THEY MOCK ME OR THE BIBLE BUT, EVERYTHING IN THAT BIBLE HAS AND IS COMING TO FRUITION. .I KNOW EXACTLY WHO RUNS THIS PLANET. .BUT, OUR FATHER IS STILL IN CONTROL. .I ALSO KNOW WHAT OUR FATHER SAID ABOUT SPLITTING ISRAEL. .IT IS THE APPLE OF HIS EYE AND HE WILL PROTECT HIS PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS.

I LIVE BY THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER AND I KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING. .PUTTING 55 GALLON DRUMS OF METHANE GAS AND OTHER EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL TO Exacerbate THE SITUATION WHEN THE TIME COMES

JUST LIKE THE LEVYS IN NEW ORLEANS WHERE PULLED..JUST LIKE THE B.P. OIL SPILL..THEY WANT A WAR TO BRING IN THERE DADDY..LUCIFER..YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE BUT, THEY DO..WHY DO YOU THINK THEY BUILT CERN ON TOP OF APOLLOS BURIAL SITE AND THEN ERECT THE GODESS KALI OUTSIDE THE GATE’S. .WAR IS COMING SOON..I WOULD PRESS ON YOUR HEART AND SOUL TO SEEK THE LORD WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME BECAUSE, TOMORROW MAY BE TO LATE..IT’S BETTER TO DIE ONCE..THEN TO DIE TWICE.

Peggy A.
January 5, 2017 1:55 pm

Elizabeth,
I believe this post. Thanks for sharing.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2017 2:51 pm

Elizabeth……..I really enjoyed your info…….and laughed out loud for a good bit when you wrote: “..IT’S BETTER TO DIE ONCE..THEN TO DIE TWICE.” That was soooo funny and true………thanks for the Intel on the Mississippi

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 5, 2017 2:58 pm

Brother Steven – Thank you but the writing in all caps was a message someone else wrote. I was so shocked about the 55 gal drums that I didn’t even read that part!!!

Christian Block
Christian Block
January 5, 2017 12:23 pm

On May 23rd,1939 Great Britain issued the White Paper of 1939. It was a policy paper that stated Great Britain no longer supported the creation of a Jewish state, effectively reversing the Balfour Declaration. On September 3rd of that same year, Great Britain declared war on Germany and entered WWII. If the United States reverses their historical support for Israel at the January 15th conference, it would fit the pattern that we would be embroiled in a war in 2017.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 5, 2017 11:52 am

Please check out this interview between Lyn Leahz and Joanie Stahl. There is new information in this. It’s really important guys!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 5, 2017 11:51 am

Thank you James for pulling together the different prophetic voices. It’s amazing how God confirms by the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses or many witnesses as he is doing today. We are truly experiencing birth pains.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 5, 2017 11:56 am

Amen Lydia! Thank God for what James does for us. We are in the birth pains and if we endure to the end we will BEHOLD HIM IN ALL HIS GLORY!!!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2017 2:58 am

Thanks for the Collage James……..it does seem by reading the collective, that now it’s clearer that this could be Israel’s Psalm 83 war and or a devastating attack against them. We need to pray for them and for us…..who are a guilty party to the treason against God’s Chosen land and people, we will not go unpunished for this. But this Collage was a good preparation for our hearts to be ready in the coming days and weeks. Shalom

Bob Adolph
January 5, 2017 12:32 am

Over the past several years many expected Israel to attack Iran. Now with one UN resolution passed and a second in the oven if Israel attacked any nation it could bring on Armageddon and they know it. Ironically, war may be less likely for awhile giving prophesy a chance to unfold and a ten nation confederation to form and a seven year peace treaty to be made. One thing for sure the spotlight is on Israel like never before and that’s what prophesy is all about.

Peggy A.
January 8, 2017 6:28 pm

Sunday, January 8, 2017 message by PASTOR BENJAMIN FAIRCLOTH titled
“Russian Roulette.”

Sherry
Sherry
January 8, 2017 11:43 pm

Just listened to it. What a message!