We Are Moving Into a Whole New Level of Breakthrough in Prophetic Dreams

There is a lot going on in the atmosphere right now. God is moving powerfully, we are in such a strategic season, and there is also a lot of “noise” and pushback of opposition in the atmosphere.

There is turbulence happening, but that it because we are going higher. We are taking more ground, we are moving forward, we are moving into greater manifestations and realms of breakthrough.

The Lord showed me a heavy turbulence that has been happening in many of God’s people’s dream life. Dreams are increasing on such a significant level, but there is a ‘confusion’ upon many about what is happening because some dreams seem from God and others very disturbing, but they are both coming in greater ‘clarity’.

I had a vision of God’s people in the “birth canal” and the Lord was moving them through and I knew that this birth canal represented the area of prophetic revelation and insight. As the “birthing” was taking place, there was a lot of “turbulence” taking place. There were the pains of birthing, there was outside ‘noise’ and ‘pushback,’ but the MOVEMENT WAS NOT STOPPING.

I felt the Lord wanted to encourage His people, that we are moving into a whole new level of BREAKTHROUGH in prophetic dreams.

THE JOSEPH’S ARE GROWING

I kept hearing the words “The Joseph’s are GROWING” and I felt the anointing for STRATEGY and REVELATION in prophetic dreams that Joseph had over his life in Scripture (Genesis 37). The level of insight, clarity and strategy the Lord is releasing in and through prophetic dreams is at a level that we have not experienced before.

The Lord is EXPANDING us in heavenly insight, wisdom and discernment to extend His Kingdom and to take back ground that was stolen, and move forward into new territories that we have never entered into before. God is MATURING God us in the understanding of prophetic insight and revelation in our dreams. God is releasing the “TIPPING POINT STRATEGIES” through prophetic dreams right now that as we put them into practice, the TRICKLE of BREAKTHROUGH will turn to a SUDDEN FLOOD.

Areas of the lives of God’s people that have been contained without breakthrough, dead, dry, lifeless and full of dread, such brokenness, are being targeted by the Lord in this season of increased insight in prophetic dreams. Many will receive the strategy and keys in prophetic dreams in this season to unlock breakthrough through their prayers, their obedience, and acting on their prophetic insights. They will see the resurrection power of Jesus suddenly flow into those areas and bring them back to life.

FAMILIES AND MARRIAGES WILL BE HEALED THROUGH THE RELEASE OF DIVINE STRATEGY FOR INTERCESSION

Families are going to be healed and brought closer together as the Lord releases divine strategy for breakthrough in intercession for families and marriages in this season through prophetic dreams. Intercede with the strategy God gives you, put the insight into practical application and there will be a SUDDEN turning and breakthrough. Generations of things will SUDDENLY be broken and restored in Jesus name.

NO MORE CONFUSION

Many have been confused by dreams they are having, not understanding the interpretation, but all they know is ‘something is happening’; there is an increase. I want to encourage you, keep asking God for wisdom and interpretation, for there is going to be SUDDEN INCREASES of the GIFT of DREAM INTERPRETATION all across the body of Christ in this season.

THE LORD IS UNCOVERING THE ENEMY’S PLANS IN DREAMS RIGHT NOW

Others are having disturbing fears, full of fear, torment, almost ‘nightmare’ like and have been wondering what is wrong. I want to encourage you, be ASKING GOD whether the Lord is revealing a warning or a strategy of the enemy, for He is ‘uncovering’ the enemy’s plans in dreams right now, so the people of God can pray and foil them.

Others are having dreams that are from the enemy, and he is creating that turbulence because he is picking up on the increase that is beginning to happen to foil his attacks and crush him over and over in the victory of Christ. These strategies the Lord is releasing are going to remind the enemy over and over and over and over that he is a DEFEATED FOE!

In this vision of the people of God being birthed into a new realm of insight and strategy in prophetic dreams, I saw the “head has come out”. The breakthrough has already begun, and the ‘full birthing’ is about to happen. We have begun to cross over the threshold and we are about to FULLY ENTER this new level.

“I AM DREAMING OF KEYS FOR THE CHANGING OF CITIES AND CULTURE”

I heard the people of God declaring, “I am dreaming of keys for the changing of cities and culture.”

God is increasing the revelatory keys for the CHANGING of cities and culture through prayer and strategy.

God’s people are going to rise up more and more in this season, into the world, into the mountains of influence, into cities and culture with the prophetic revelation/answers to problems and issues that people of influence are having. Like Joseph interpreted Pharoah’s dreams (Genesis 41) and released the strategy of heaven, this is going to happen more and more in this season to see cities and culture changed and the Kingdom of God extended. God is connecting people and dots to release His strategy and revelation that He is the Almighty, all-knowing, powerful, one and only true living God.

RAZOR SHARP REVELATION IS BEING BIRTHED

Out of the prophetic revelation, strategy and insight He is releasing in and through prophetic dreams right now, is going to birth RAZOR SHARP REVELATION.

This RAZOR SHARP REVELATION is going to be SO CLEAR, the strategies filled with SUCH CLARITY, that there will be an immediate CUTTING and SEVERING. Anything standing against what God is doing in the area God is speaking about in the dreams, the Lord is releasing the strategy SO CLEAR, to see a TOTAL CUTTING OFF of anything that’s attempting to hinder what God is doing.

There will also be a RAZOR SHARP REVELATION of the WORD OF GOD in prophetic dreams in this season that is going to awaken Hebrews 4:12 in deeper ways in God’s people.

“For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)

God is training His people right now with the strategies of heaven, the wisdom of His heart, and through prophetic dreams in this season, God is releasing strategy that is going to usher in some of the GREATEST BREAKTHROUGHS God’s people have EVER seen.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 16, 2017 6:28 AM

Daniels and Josephs arise right in the midst of Babylon full of the Holy Spirit in character and gifting for the glory of God and his eternal kingdom. Greatly increase our sphere of influence as we humbly acknowledge you in all of our ways. May your love overflow our hearts with compassion for the lost and broken as we are moved to heal the sick, raise the dead, drive out and displace evil tormenting spirits as we proclaim the gospel of the kingdom in enemy territory. A great light has come now direct our steps with insight and wisdom to plunder darkness causing it to flee in every direction. Please restore what has been stolen from us your children. Restore what has been stolen from us the prodigals that have come home so that once again we can walk in the calling from our youth as if we never sinned and rebelled against our good good Father.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 16, 2017 6:42 PM

Amen Michael

Adriana Lynne
February 16, 2017 2:57 PM

Job 33:14-18

Indeed God speaks once, Or twice, yet no one notices it. In a dream, a vision of the night, When sound sleep falls on men, While they slumber in their beds, Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction,That He may turn man aside from his conduct, And keep man from pride; He keeps back his soul from the pit, And his life from passing over into Sheol.

Amen, Sister! 🙂

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 16, 2017 9:17 PM

The Infinite and his thoughts and ways are beyond our comprehension. Salvation, understanding and wisdom is all his! Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised!

Marilee Alm
February 16, 2017 5:43 AM
Here’s a dream I had recently. There was a word that said in this time to pay close attention to our dreams b/c the Lord is trying to refine us and point out where we need trust Him more. I have a greater understanding after really processing how I react now realizing that I do indeed need to be delivered of spirits of anger and pride. Confessing and renouncing and putting away our flesh all has to be done under the power of the Holy Spirit. But when there is a constant stronghold in an area there is a deliverance that must take place. 1/28/17 Our family was driving together—5 in the car to pick up our daughter. When we got there out to the house where the other car was parked and my husband decided our daughter should not drive it home, but leave the car in this person’s yard that already had about 6-7 cars parked in an area. B/c I did not want to come back later to pick it up I argued a bit about his decision. We got into the car we came in and left. About 30 minutes into the trip we stopped and I got out. In my heart I was still upset about the decision and I started to walk away from the car. They must have continued going home without me b/c I did not see my family the rest of the dream. As I was walking I found two of our personal backpacks we had left, put both of them on and continued. Next scene I was driving a station wagon I went past an elaborate yard sale with all new and very expensive items. One lady was parked just starring at it like she was transfixed. Then, I drove… Read more »
Marilee Alm
February 16, 2017 7:35 PM

Here’s a prayer for deliverance:
GENERAL DELIVERANCE PRAYER

As Jon suggests, listen more than once, I am on my 4thor 5th time.

Marilee Alm
February 17, 2017 2:40 PM

Before we seek deliverance we need to be saved.

Carla B
Carla B
February 17, 2017 1:39 AM

Wow this is right on time . I just bought a christian dream book because I have so many bizarre dreams or ones that don’t make any sense . A lot of times I can’t even remember them . After reading the book , I can see that God has been revealing a lot of things about me that are true and I didn’t even realize it! I repented ! I’m shocked how much was in my heart that I thought I had over come . Praying and fasting that God will rip out anything that keeps me away from him !

ask_question
ask_question
February 16, 2017 7:49 PM

Marianne,
you know the cern (witchcraft portals in europe } and altar of baal (devil portals in britain and NY ? }
and God’s portals , jocob’s ladder , many pastor teach portals to open heaven.
it is interesting , God’s work and devil’s counterfeit one,
let us focus on God’w work, if anyone have any insight of God’s portals. or link thanks
God Bless

Sandra
Sandra
February 16, 2017 11:06 AM

This speaks to me! I’ve had a lot of very detailed dreams lately and although I think I understand some aspects, I often don’t feel that I understand the overall message. I also get dreams that have a bizarre (usually sexual) aspect to them that don’t seem like they could be from God.

N.grace
N.grace
February 16, 2017 7:44 PM

Just google.. spirt dream husband… and pray the prayers to stop the inappropriate dream content….God bless you !

Tonya
Tonya
February 16, 2017 6:30 PM

I have experienced the same. But one dream was about child sex trafficking. At the time I had not been aware of Pizza Gate. The dream showed me in detail what these babies were experiencing and it was horrific. I began to grow this righteous type anger and I would be in my car and I would scream out to God, “What about the children”. The dreams I believe are from God. After seeing what I saw I can’t get these kids out of my mind. Since then, I have been digging out information and that is what led me to Pizza Gate. I believe God was using this first, for me to intercede for these little ones that are being abused by satanic forces in ceremonial services and other ways. But on the other hand is telling me to keep looking ahead, He said, ” I’m about to get justice for these forgotten lil one’s of mine. I totally believe God is saying watch my judgements, they will be swift and I hear your cries for my lil one’s. But I have had dreams that I know were from God but I don’t remember them but I do believe they were what I would say are downloads from my Father. One night last week, I had a heavy dream but can’t recall it but when I was waking up, I heard the words, “ARMY TANKS”. The rest will come when God is ready to reveal His secrets. I’m sure of this. God is getting ready to move in a Mighty Way!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 17, 2017 10:10 AM

Tonya, my daughter and a niece had these same dreams before we had even heard of this. and I told them to pray for the children.

Tonya
Tonya
February 17, 2017 1:05 PM

God is getting us set up for His purpose. Amen

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 16, 2017 7:09 AM

Lana, I had a dream two weeks ago where I saw a heavenly battle going on, it was two angels and they were huge both were fit for battle, one was white and the other was black. In my dream I was driving down a road and I saw just a small part of the black angel then all of a sudden I saw the white one come from behind the clouds and they were fighting with swords. here is a real weird part of the dream I saw all these vehicles going to and fro in the sky, there were buses, semi-trucks and trains, and airplanes. I could see them completely very detailed but they were also translucent. at times they would come down out of the sky almost hitting us. oh by the way not everyone could see them just some people. I was standing by a wall just watching with someone and a semi truck was headed straight toward us and I told the guy not to worry they can’t touch us but I was wrong it came down and ran over my toes, then I woke up.

Barbara McDonald
Barbara
February 16, 2017 9:48 PM

This really spoke to me today Lana. I have been seeking prayer in many areas and this answered many questions I have been burdened with. Breakthrough is coming, we have to persevere in our prayer life. The funny thing the day this got posted I saw a license plate with the word, “CHANGE”.

malutiger
malutiger
February 16, 2017 12:26 PM

►►► Last night my best friend’s youngest daughter asked her mom for a baby sibling. My best friend read Revelations 18 yesterday night. She went to bed and could not sleep well and woke up with back pain. Last night I dreamt that my best friend was in labor and I was helping her in the OR/Delivery room by counter-massage and breathing techniques. Her mom was off to the side a bit non-chalant about her being in labor (which is reflective of her attitude in real life about child birth and such). I woke up before she did deliver. She is not pregnant in real life.◄◄◄ Confirmed with this post from Ms. Lana.

Joseph Jacobs
February 16, 2017 11:39 PM

amazing word…recieved. Thank you for your faithfulness.