Moving Closer to Two Legs Down is Silver

I believe we are getting closer to seeing two legs down in silver, but might see a small move up before then. I have seen both recently, so it is challenging to know exactly how it plays out.

On March 7, I saw a graph showing a steep move up followed by a short sideways to downward move followed by a steep move down. So if we see a steep move up, I am expecting it to quickly reverse back down. There might be a bump up, but I believe the overall trend is down.

On March 9, I dreamed my wife was babysitting for some kids. The kids were seated at a table and she was kneeling beside the table tending to one of them. They had a German Shepherd dog who was acting very interested in her, standing next to her watching her closely. Suddenly he attacked her, jumped on her and showed his white teeth as if he was going to bite her. Dogs are bearish, so an aggressive dog is an aggressive move down. My interpretation is his white teeth and my wife being white with blond hair are references to silver, so I believe silver is about to take a big dive. Her position kneeling shows silver had already moved down prior to the start of the more aggressive move down. This fits with what I have seen previously.

On March 10, I saw $17.43, so we might see a bounce up to that level, but it does not seem to fit with what I saw previously with the first leg down starting at $17.11. This suggests to me we have not quite reached the start of the two legs down, but I believe we are close.

On March 12, I saw a short vision of two little yellow and white chicks sitting on a wooden perch like the ones in bird cages. My view was from behind them and to their left, so diagonally behind them. They were facing away from me. In front of them and a little below them was something very deep and dark, but I could not identify what it was. It was mostly black and a little dark gray. My interpretation is the two chicks represent two legs down in gold and silver. The deep dark thing in front of them represents a steep drop in prices. So I believe this was another confirmation of two legs down starting soon.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Julz
Julz
March 14, 2017 4:06 am

Hi all,
A few things to share on silver and gold

Fed hikes are fully priced in now so not really much in the way of ammo there for officials to drive prices lower. I can see one potential market driver for lower silver and gold prices however, any talk of unwinding the Fed balance sheet and any more talk from ECB or BOJ around reducing QE. They would all have the effect of driving up long term rates, combine this with the recent sell of in commodities (particularly oil) and you end up with higher real yields (interest rates less inflation).

Real yields are the one input that reliably correlates (negatively in this case) with gold, higher real yields have been a reliable indicator of lower gold and silver prices. That would provide the perfect fuel for a price smash down to a level like 14 in silver. If we get this I will assume the two legs down is happening if we don’t I’m inclined to think we bounce here (not sure what would send us back down again?)

Julz
Julz
March 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Well the Fed delivered the hike but as stated that was already fully priced and expected, looking forward the Fed was more dovish than expected and implied that unwinding the balance sheet and further hikes were both quite far out. That resulted in USD down and precious metals up, struggling to see what might cause silver to drop hard from here. Possibly Trump announcing a border adjustment tax (could cause a jump in the USD) perhaps as a way of trying to balance the books as a concession to help get the debt ceiling raised? Any thoughts?

Todd H Henderson
March 17, 2017 2:14 pm
I copied this email for reference. It seems that things are falling into place for a down movement. THE FOLLOWING IS A COPY IF AN EMAIL. March 17, 2017 Sovereign Valley Farm, Chile I serve on the Board of Directors of a large Singapore-based company that’s in the gold and silver business. And, last night during our quarterly conference call, the management team gave me a lot of intriguing information. Sales of physical gold and silver are collapsing across the entire industry. At the US Mint, for example, sales of US Eagle gold coins fell by 67% between February 2016 versus February 2017. And sales of US Eagle silver coins are down 75% over the same period. The World Gold Council’s data also shows a substantial decline in physical precious metal demand in 2016, particularly with bars, coins, and jewelry. Suppliers and refiners in the precious metals business are echoing these numbers, lamenting that sales are extremely slow and margins are falling. For our Singapore company, this decline is irrelevant. They have their own proprietary, state-of-the-art storage facility and a number of cutting-edge service like bullion-backed peer-to-peer loans, so business is great. But I would expect that a number of other bullion dealers will probably go bust if this downturn lasts much longer. The one conundrum is that this trend does NOT correlate with the price of gold. In US dollar terms, the gold price is up 16% since the beginning of 2016. So it would be reasonable to conclude that sales of physical bars and coins are up as well. But they’re not. The reason is because there’s a HUGE difference between physical gold and “paper” gold. When people talk about the gold price, they’re really quoting the price of gold contracts at exchanges around the world in London,… Read more »
Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
March 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Good morning, everyone! (I’m on the West Coast 😉 I’ve been pondering about Jame’s visions regarding a move by AG down to $14-15, combined with Todd’s diehard conviction that God told him to buy at $15. The killing of Bin Laden by US Navy Seals was the cover used by Wall St to beat down silver in a historic sell-off some years back. Might the cabal do the same again if, say, there was a sudden overthrow/regime change of the communist government in North Korea? (An event I believe will happen in the near-future, fwiw). I believe by the 4th of July, silver will see a major surge in price, but an unexpected spike down might be in the cards by TPTB to exhaust the longs one more time.

Todd H Henderson
March 22, 2017 10:21 pm

I hope so, I am completely ready and I can tell you the Lord has been blessing me. I have seen the number 444 so much lately it is starting to become a running gag in this family. I am surrounded by people who have a heart for Christ and who need funds to further their mission. These are not people who have pipe dreams these are people who carry their cross daily. Something is going to happen soon. Not sure when but soon.

In the meantime keep doing what you are doing and serve the Lord by serving others in the name of Christ.

p.s. Diehard conviction – that is funny. If I am wrong about the $15.00 I will NEVER hear the end of it.

Phil sydney
Phil sydney
March 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Great post Todd
I pray for $15 as well. In red at moment but God is good. Patience is a virtue.
Phil

Jane Alexander
Jane Alexander
March 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Vision awake this morning of a young women wearing a bonnet (head covering with brim tied under the chin). An awake vision is usually more quickly fulfilled than an asleep vision. A bonnet is also the hinged metal canopy covering the engine. And just before I read this article I was about to send a text with a whole lot of yellow baby chick pics but second guessed myself and didn’t do it. I’m sorry LORD for quenching that. Yesterday shared a comment containing the place name of Mt Albert. An Albert is a watch chain with a bar at one end for attaching to button hole. Apologies for my oddities 🙂

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 14, 2017 12:57 am

I think this is a picture of market down in both oil and silver. I have been trying to understand the rope with 21 next to it that I shared on the 16th Feb. The reason being is I want to know if it was already fulfilled on Feb 21 (or if there is more to come on that) when I shared it then, I relayed a car trip I took when I thought I may not have enough gas to do it so I wondered if it was a top for oil. Having only had S and P500 or silver related stuff before I didn’t consider if it could have been connected to oil. Still have my learner wheels on.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Jane, I’m expecting a 2nd drop in oil in the not too distant future. Sometimes not having enough “gas” can mean running out of “fuel” on a trade, or if the car has obvious connotations (silver paint, etc) it can mean it has a bearish future. SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 21, 2017 5:56 am

SNS. I was thinking about John 5:19 where it says that Jesus explained, I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. Then I heard the LORD speak from John 6. “It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life”. Interestingly in John 6:19 ‘when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship…’ in the NIV notes on Bible gateway it says that this distance was 5-6km. I just thought that was interesting because the rope I described had 5-6 figure 8 knots in it at intervals like the rope that was used at sea to estimate distance.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 21, 2017 3:40 pm

Jane, interesting. ships are often short positions, so if you were drawn to that passage, take meaning from it. selah. SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Salvation belongs to the LORD. Your blessing be upon your people. Selah. Psalm 3:8

Lee.W.L
Lee.W.L
March 14, 2017 8:40 am

What will happen to gold and silver if the rate hike was on? Up or down!?

Ed H
Ed H
March 14, 2017 9:27 am

Lee,
Good question. There are more open commercial short positions on silver than ever before at the comex. These guys would make a killing if silver were to drop .

History shows that PM’s go up when interest rates go up. However, paper silver has been hijacked by the likes of JPMorgan and others.
They cant let it rise because they will have to cover their shorts.

Watch the short/long contracts and you can get somewhat of an idea of where its going.
Gold and silver are both trending right now in the could go up,could go down areas.

Some of the junior miners have taken a beating and its probably a good buying opportunity on some of these. HL, AG and NAK are some.

I believe James is receiving these dreams to help us get a big picture of the entire markets. Timing is the key. When Lord does all this happen is what we need to be focused on.

Julz
Julz
March 16, 2017 5:52 pm

One thing worth noting, JP Morgan has an enormous physical silver holding so their paper shorts that show up in the commercial short figures are not naked shorts they are just hedging inventory… They have a great trade on, physical long vs paper short, when the paper market finally breaks and we get a reset they will make a killing, they know what they are doing…

john - NZ
john - NZ
March 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Julz – Just to mention, Jim Willie, who is privy to a lot of inside information has stated for the record that the physical silver held at JP Morgan, is in fact under Chinese ownership and control. This ties into a behind the scenes default that occurred where JPMorgan headquarters were sold for the paltry price of “”$725 million to a state-owned Chinese property conglomerate. The stated value at the time was $1.9 billion, but informed sources indicate the entire multi-purpose property complex to be worth easily $3 or $4 billion.”” – It goes deeper that this – insofar Willie explains the Fed itself is ‘occupied’ – that is in some measure controlled by the Chinese. So the behind the scenes realities are far different than what financial news outlets are reporting. Jim Willie is stating the global currency reset is nearing and that Chinese strategy has changed – http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/jim-willie-issues-alert-dollar-collapse-gold-and-silver-price-spike-were-at-the-door-of-the-global-currency-reset/#more-77132

Ed H
Ed H
March 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Julz,
Its been a while since you posted. Thanks, you have a good grip on things. Yah, JPM has the market cornered either way. Up or down they are making money.

Julz
Julz
March 17, 2017 2:22 am

Hi Ed, yes been away from the action from some time, getting interesting now though

Tony Leung
Tony Leung
March 13, 2017 9:48 pm

James, Thanks your promptly reply! Just for interesting, would I ask how many little boys and girls sitting on the table? I know it is hard to remember all the detail in the dream. Anyway I would hold her legs firmly and don’t let her go. God Bless!

von
von
March 13, 2017 1:19 pm

amazing foto again

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
March 13, 2017 12:53 pm

James, I just saw a New video of MAJOR Milatry movement to the East Coast. I have seen many other videos just this week of others but this one by far is the BIGGEST. Here is the Link
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=KKwypLgF170 Fast forward to the 4:42 mark on the video…
God Help us for what is about to take place. Seems all the Government is 100% ready but tells the Public NOTHING!! God Bless