Moving Closer to Two Legs Down is Silver

I believe we are getting closer to seeing two legs down in silver, but might see a small move up before then. I have seen both recently, so it is challenging to know exactly how it plays out.

On March 7, I saw a graph showing a steep move up followed by a short sideways to downward move followed by a steep move down. So if we see a steep move up, I am expecting it to quickly reverse back down. There might be a bump up, but I believe the overall trend is down.

On March 9, I dreamed my wife was babysitting for some kids. The kids were seated at a table and she was kneeling beside the table tending to one of them. They had a German Shepherd dog who was acting very interested in her, standing next to her watching her closely. Suddenly he attacked her, jumped on her and showed his white teeth as if he was going to bite her. Dogs are bearish, so an aggressive dog is an aggressive move down. My interpretation is his white teeth and my wife being white with blond hair are references to silver, so I believe silver is about to take a big dive. Her position kneeling shows silver had already moved down prior to the start of the more aggressive move down. This fits with what I have seen previously.

On March 10, I saw $17.43, so we might see a bounce up to that level, but it does not seem to fit with what I saw previously with the first leg down starting at $17.11. This suggests to me we have not quite reached the start of the two legs down, but I believe we are close.

On March 12, I saw a short vision of two little yellow and white chicks sitting on a wooden perch like the ones in bird cages. My view was from behind them and to their left, so diagonally behind them. They were facing away from me. In front of them and a little below them was something very deep and dark, but I could not identify what it was. It was mostly black and a little dark gray. My interpretation is the two chicks represent two legs down in gold and silver. The deep dark thing in front of them represents a steep drop in prices. So I believe this was another confirmation of two legs down starting soon.

April 24, 2017 5:32 AM

Dow futures & S&P taking off, gold and silver dropping, French Elections boosting stocks globally, I’m going to do some quick trades today, in and out. SPXL and UPRO too expensive, I think FAS will shoot up at least 5-10% today, FAZ will probably drop into the 18’s. My plan is to buy FAS, Short gold (JDST) and silver (DSLV), but will get out soon, because N. Korea could do something unpredictable. Also, reverse splits coming for JDST, NUGT, JNUG May 1st.

Ed H
Ed H
May 3, 2017 8:15 PM

DLBM,
Nice trades. USLV might be the one to watch now after the last 13 trading days it has been destroyed almost 50%. I think it still has to go up about .80 cents inorder for me to have a buy signal.

May 5, 2017 3:49 AM

Thanks Ed, I made a profit, but got out way too soon for this big move down. I’m thinking about going long soon with USLV & JNUG, but waiting to see if gold will try to retests 1200 & silver may go down to 15.70/15.76 support level. Also read, we may see some more downside until French Elections are over.

Ed H
Ed H
May 5, 2017 9:11 AM

DLBM,
We will have some good opportunities pretty soon. Look at the silver chart, the last time it has gone down this much days in a row it had a huge upswing.

Also the the VIX has hit a ten year low.
UVXY could have its rocket ship move like James saw a few months ago.

Always use stops. I bought JNUG last week and set a 5% stop. I got stopped out. The chart looks ugly but I gambled on buying the bottom and getting a bounce. Has not happened yet.

I went long on SPY but got out too early as well. Right now it’s hard to trade anything.

May 5, 2017 9:56 AM

I agree, metals are going to surge when they hit bottom, and I believe we are close. I have GPL back on my radar, this stock is very cheap right now, I doubled my money on it a couple of years ago. It is $1.17 right now, I may go ahead and buy some after the French Elections end. It is near its 52 week low, which was $1.14 They are a debt free company.

May 13, 2017 3:16 AM

GPL moving up, now up 13% in just over 1 week, from 52 week low of 1.14, now @ 1.31/share.

May 5, 2017 10:05 AM

Here’s a little info about GPL
God bless you brother.
It’s nap time, I’ve been up all night.

K Shine
K Shine
April 24, 2017 8:24 AM

DLBM. Thank you for your input!

April 24, 2017 9:12 AM

Your welcome K Shine:)

Corrine
April 24, 2017 9:51 AM

DBLM, Phanuel hi I sold all my FAZ today. Just wanted you to know. Thanks for all your help. Blessings, Corrine

April 24, 2017 10:22 AM

Corrine, I was so relieved when I sold my FAZ, I had become stubborn, and I didn’t want to sell it at a loss, I had become prideful, I didn’t want to admit I made the mistake. I bought in way too soon like many, I didn’t listen to The Lord. I know there will be another opportunity to buy back into FAZ at a much lower price. In the meantime, I have been doing well going long and shorting gold and silver. The Lord is going to restore what many have lost. I learned a very valuable lesson in all this, be patient and wait on The Lord, and do not hold back The Lord’s tithe, otherwise, we are cursed with a curse. Be encouraged, my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 24, 2017 12:43 PM

DLBM
Do you remember the price of FAZ before the last reverse split? We stand to make huge profits.

Shalom

April 24, 2017 5:09 PM

Phanuel, I went thru my history records and found that FAZ was trading in the $13 range before the 1:4 reverse split in 2015. I actually had bought some FAZ for $12.62 a share just about a week before the split, and then I had bought a small amount just right after the reverse split for $52.25 a share, which is crazy for me, because I rarely buy stocks at a price that high. I definitely had FAZ fever, haha.
I also found that I had bought FAZ 2 months before the split for as cheap as $10.36 a share.

I found a FAZ Split History Table showing FAZ has had 4 reverse splits since 2009. It looks like it splits nearly every 2 years, so it could be coming up for a split near the end of this year. Here is the chart. Shalom.

FAZ Split History Table:
Date Ratio
07/09/2009 1 for 10
02/24/2011 1 for 5
04/02/2013 1 for 4
10/01/2015 1 for 4

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 25, 2017 8:54 AM

Thanks DLBM/Corrine/Timothy/Michael C/TAJ/Z3
I know some were not happy when I shared about the Dow exploding. However, I know the Lord has a plan for us and we will reap our reward. I know we have the grace to know the Tops of waves, as the Lord revealed the Top of Wave 1 (2193-ceiling jump) and the Top of Wave 3 ( 301 & 66 days from 12/25). We also know that 3 floors down is about 80 points (12 th to 9th floor). Recall I had another third floor running dream last fall… from the time of the dream we dropped from 2160s to 2083 (about 80 points). We have a lot of useful information for future trades. So let’s not give up. 920 806 is very important to us.

Shalom

April 25, 2017 10:01 AM

Amen Phanuel, I believe we are headed to the first top, also metals have dropped for over a week straight, I wonder if we are headed to JB’s 17.12 (Silver), silver is currently at 17.71, but any problem with N.Korea could send metals higher, and stocks lower.

April 25, 2017 10:10 AM

I’m considering shorting silver/gold again,if we get a bounce back up in metals here soon. Also, FAS has been doing well with stocks going higher (up 8% in last 2 days), I may buy FAS if markets drop from profit taking, we are nearing ATH’s soon. FAZ will be a great buy when we top.

William
William
April 25, 2017 9:14 AM

I would love more to see FAZ drop to single digit.

April 24, 2017 6:12 PM

Hi Corrine, I just wanted to let you know when I mentioned the Lord’s tithe, I wasn’t speaking about you, this is what I had been guilty of, and repented of. God bless you sister.

Corrine
April 24, 2017 10:11 PM

Hi DLBM, no worries brother, my husband and I tithe and give . We feel giving and meeting needs are part of our ministry. I appreciate all your encouraging words . Blessings, Corrine

ChristineB
ChristineB
April 24, 2017 10:44 AM

Corrine. I did exactly what DLBM (post below) did and for the same reasons. I have been in and out of FAZ since that time when I sold at a loss. I now only trade FAZ for a very short period, a few hours to 3 days maximum. (Thanks EdH and others for posting that directional wisdom regarding FAZ) It was a very humbling and difficult experience but like DLBM I have learned similar lessons. Praying with and for you.

Corrine
April 24, 2017 12:08 PM

Christine B, thank you!! Yes this has been very humbling…

William
William
April 24, 2017 10:10 AM

Corrine,
You can consider HL ( Hecla mining ), it come down from $6 to $5.42, now even when the silver price drop, it’s not dropping much. 28 April debt ceiling, 2 May N Korea may stir more things up, and on 7 May if Le Pen win, silver may jump. The Lord has asked Francy to buy HL, Plus JB saw the N.

Corrine
April 24, 2017 1:24 PM

William, thank you. My understanding is that metals are on their way down for now.? Blessings, thanks for your help. Corrine

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 24, 2017 12:31 PM

Hi Corrine
I also exited the new small position. I entered a small Upro position last week and it’s already profitable. I had a dream that I understood to imply, the collapse would happen around the time some high profile pedophils get arrested. Still digesting that dream. We will soon redeem our losses.

God bless

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 24, 2017 12:35 PM

Corrine
I also bought more physical silver, bitcoin, and ethereum.

Shalom

Corrine
April 24, 2017 1:25 PM

Phanuel, hi thank you! Yes I bought bitcoin and plan to buy some more. I will check out Upro. Blessings, Corrine

Julz
Julz
March 14, 2017 4:06 AM

Hi all,
A few things to share on silver and gold

Fed hikes are fully priced in now so not really much in the way of ammo there for officials to drive prices lower. I can see one potential market driver for lower silver and gold prices however, any talk of unwinding the Fed balance sheet and any more talk from ECB or BOJ around reducing QE. They would all have the effect of driving up long term rates, combine this with the recent sell of in commodities (particularly oil) and you end up with higher real yields (interest rates less inflation).

Real yields are the one input that reliably correlates (negatively in this case) with gold, higher real yields have been a reliable indicator of lower gold and silver prices. That would provide the perfect fuel for a price smash down to a level like 14 in silver. If we get this I will assume the two legs down is happening if we don’t I’m inclined to think we bounce here (not sure what would send us back down again?)

Julz
Julz
March 15, 2017 7:19 PM

Well the Fed delivered the hike but as stated that was already fully priced and expected, looking forward the Fed was more dovish than expected and implied that unwinding the balance sheet and further hikes were both quite far out. That resulted in USD down and precious metals up, struggling to see what might cause silver to drop hard from here. Possibly Trump announcing a border adjustment tax (could cause a jump in the USD) perhaps as a way of trying to balance the books as a concession to help get the debt ceiling raised? Any thoughts?

May 8, 2017 10:25 PM

I took a small position back in DSLV today. I have been asking The Lord for dreams that are micro (short term), rather than macro dreams (longer term). I had a dream about lots of grey wolves following me. They were friendly, and one of them was letting me pet it. They were very big and beautiful animals. There must have been at least 100 wolves, or more. It really was an awesome dream and very peaceful. I have to say that the dream felt so real, that I have a greater, deeper respect for wolves, and I see these animals as God’s beautiful creation. The dream reminded me of the scripture that says, “The Lion will lie down with the Lamb.” I’m not making any trade recommendations here. We will see how it plays out, this dream could be macro and take much longer to play out. After having the dream, I was thinking about the $14 silver, but again, this could further out.
God bless.

Todd H Henderson
March 17, 2017 2:14 PM
I copied this email for reference. It seems that things are falling into place for a down movement. THE FOLLOWING IS A COPY IF AN EMAIL. March 17, 2017 Sovereign Valley Farm, Chile I serve on the Board of Directors of a large Singapore-based company that’s in the gold and silver business. And, last night during our quarterly conference call, the management team gave me a lot of intriguing information. Sales of physical gold and silver are collapsing across the entire industry. At the US Mint, for example, sales of US Eagle gold coins fell by 67% between February 2016 versus February 2017. And sales of US Eagle silver coins are down 75% over the same period. The World Gold Council’s data also shows a substantial decline in physical precious metal demand in 2016, particularly with bars, coins, and jewelry. Suppliers and refiners in the precious metals business are echoing these numbers, lamenting that sales are extremely slow and margins are falling. For our Singapore company, this decline is irrelevant. They have their own proprietary, state-of-the-art storage facility and a number of cutting-edge service like bullion-backed peer-to-peer loans, so business is great. But I would expect that a number of other bullion dealers will probably go bust if this downturn lasts much longer. The one conundrum is that this trend does NOT correlate with the price of gold. In US dollar terms, the gold price is up 16% since the beginning of 2016. So it would be reasonable to conclude that sales of physical bars and coins are up as well. But they’re not. The reason is because there’s a HUGE difference between physical gold and “paper” gold. When people talk about the gold price, they’re really quoting the price of gold contracts at exchanges around the world in London,… Read more »
Jane Alexander
Jane Alexander
March 13, 2017 4:01 PM

Vision awake this morning of a young women wearing a bonnet (head covering with brim tied under the chin). An awake vision is usually more quickly fulfilled than an asleep vision. A bonnet is also the hinged metal canopy covering the engine. And just before I read this article I was about to send a text with a whole lot of yellow baby chick pics but second guessed myself and didn’t do it. I’m sorry LORD for quenching that. Yesterday shared a comment containing the place name of Mt Albert. An Albert is a watch chain with a bar at one end for attaching to button hole. Apologies for my oddities 🙂

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 14, 2017 12:57 AM

I think this is a picture of market down in both oil and silver. I have been trying to understand the rope with 21 next to it that I shared on the 16th Feb. The reason being is I want to know if it was already fulfilled on Feb 21 (or if there is more to come on that) when I shared it then, I relayed a car trip I took when I thought I may not have enough gas to do it so I wondered if it was a top for oil. Having only had S and P500 or silver related stuff before I didn’t consider if it could have been connected to oil. Still have my learner wheels on.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 20, 2017 11:54 PM

Jane, I’m expecting a 2nd drop in oil in the not too distant future. Sometimes not having enough “gas” can mean running out of “fuel” on a trade, or if the car has obvious connotations (silver paint, etc) it can mean it has a bearish future. SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 21, 2017 5:56 AM

SNS. I was thinking about John 5:19 where it says that Jesus explained, I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does. Then I heard the LORD speak from John 6. “It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit and they are life”. Interestingly in John 6:19 ‘when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship…’ in the NIV notes on Bible gateway it says that this distance was 5-6km. I just thought that was interesting because the rope I described had 5-6 figure 8 knots in it at intervals like the rope that was used at sea to estimate distance.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
March 21, 2017 3:40 PM

Jane, interesting. ships are often short positions, so if you were drawn to that passage, take meaning from it. selah. SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
March 22, 2017 8:28 PM

Salvation belongs to the LORD. Your blessing be upon your people. Selah. Psalm 3:8

Sisterann
Sisterann
May 26, 2017 8:16 AM

Wisdom in a multitude of counselors

May 9, 2017 5:09 AM

Good article about more pressure in metals and outlook on Oil.
Increasing probability of a rate hike in June, and the French Elections.

May 9, 2017 2:26 AM

Silver looks like it’s heading down to the 16.15 mark, if it breaks that, I believe the next support level would be 15.90, then 15.76. If it breaks that, I believe we may be headed to that $14. We will see, I may buy more DSLV in the A.M.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 9, 2017 1:40 AM

Heads up in Silver. As of 7 April commercial silver shorts hit new all time record.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
April 7, 2017 2:16 PM

Hi, James: How do you see today’s move in Ag in relation to your dreams? I sense next week will be a major smash in the metals (fwiw, I bought a few weekly SLV puts on Tues. and just sold them for %100 profit. Didn’t want to hold them over the w/e due to all the geo-political risk, but if SLV does a small bounce early next week, I will probably re-enter).

Ed H
Ed H
April 9, 2017 2:39 PM

Michael,
Great trade and even smarter to exit before the weekend. I watch these as well and should have done the same. Fridays smash was a prime example of how much they can manipulate the prices by throwing more paper in the game. You’re right this next week could be just as crazy.