“I Will Begin to Move on the Children for I Have a Special Work for Them”

“I have chosen the children of this generation to bear My name and make it great among the nations. I am arising out of My place to shake heaven and earth and to turn things upside down.

I will begin to move on the children for I have a special work for them. I will use them to bring revival, for their hearts are tender before me. I have chosen the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

The enemy seeks to destroy the children, but I will turn things upside down and use them to bring refreshing times to My people. They will move in the prophetic and the gifts of the Spirit. They will prophesy to this generation. They will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. They will be a prophetic voice to this generation and a sign and wonder. (Isaiah 8:18)

There will be prophetic schools raised up specifically for the young to train them in My ways. For you see, this generation has been dull of hearing and has closed their eyes to the truth. Therefore, I will speak through the mouth of the children. I have been unable to use this generation mightily because of unbelief and because they have not positioned themselves to operate in the gifts of the Spirit. They have not sought the gifts. Did I not say in My word to earnestly desire spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy? (1 Corinthians 14:1)

So precious few have taken Me at My word, therefore I am grieved with this generation. Those who have put their trust in Me, I will use as a father to the children. For you see, I am releasing the Spirit of Elijah to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers. (Malachi 4:6)

Oh watch and see My mighty power at work and surely you will know that the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

I have two confirming prophetic words. The first is this 2-minute video from Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The second confirmation is this 4-minute video from Patricia King.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. (Joel 2:28)

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU at Saint Thomas West in Nashville TN where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Denis
March 14, 2017 10:21 pm

I pray that my grandchildren will be used by GOD through the HOLY SPIRIT to bless their families, save souls, instruct the chosen, empower the church, be a light unto the nation, speak with GOD continually and heal the broken. AMEN

Sister. Peach
Sister. Peach
March 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Amen !! The Lord has been directing to have a missions outreach for the children here in this country. They are under attack as never before.

Lora
Lora
March 15, 2017 1:33 am

Oh, this is fantastic news. God has shown me this years ago but nobody, nobody has spoken about it. He showed me that this next generation is like the Joshua generation that moves accross. My generation, the late 30s, 40s and 50s, He will leave “behind”. Not in the rapture, but in His next move and mighty miracles. I begged Him to make me a mother of this generation and not leave me behind. Please share Lydia’s word far and wide. Including those two embedded videos. This is extremely important for all hear. For all who are awake. Watch out for this to happen, I have already seen glimpses. It will be amazing. Thank you for sharing this word. God bless you all and turn as all into children again. I want to be part of this.

Sandra
Sandra
March 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Lydia,
This podcast directly confirms what you’ve been shown about the children rising up in anointing. It also talks about Christians being unable to walk in victory because they take part in Pagan traditions/holidays. Lots of good info!

Blessings,
Sandra

Donna
Donna
March 15, 2017 9:37 am

Since the columbine shooting in the late 90’s I believe, the Lord has clearly spoken to me that the enemy has been attacking the young generation like never before because there is such a strong remnant of young people, children, that He is raising up to usher in a revival and move of God that has never been seen. They will be bold, extremely sensitive to the Holy Spirit, will move in the prophetic and bring signs, miracles and wonders. The call is on them so strong, hence the enemy seeks to destroy them. Praise God that they will rise up and do great and mighty things across the world!

Rachel Baxter
March 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Such a good word! We are seeing this come to pass at Valor, our small spirit-led school in Omaha, Nebraska.

Amazingly, just this week the students have been directing teachers to “turn things upside down!” They are having lessons upside down under tables and also turning the furniture upside down – because Holy Spirit has been speaking to them to do so. How great is our God and what a fun Papa we have!

Mike M
Mike M
March 15, 2017 2:55 pm

I can’t help but connect this to the exposure of the pedophile/child sex trafficking ring currently underway. God is behind the exposure of this wickedness I have no doubt.

God spoke to me about a year ago in that it was time to immerse my kids in the flow of the prophetic. Our community has Friday night Holy Spirit meetings at a local business man’s office with worship and prayer that we attend as a family. Children as young as 8 years old thru high school age are prophesying at the meetings, laying their hands on the sick with great effect..they are ministering right along with people in their 50s, 60s and 70s. A Malachi 4:6 manifestation.

Lydia thanks so much for posting this. Be encouraged!!

Abby
Abby
April 23, 2017 9:32 pm

This explains a lot! I experienced a spiritual awakening in the summer of 2015, when I was 13. I always wondered why that happened when I was still pretty young, but now it all makes sense!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
April 23, 2017 11:20 pm

God Bless you. Thank you for sharing.

Abby
Abby
April 23, 2017 8:28 pm

This explains so much! I experienced a revival in the summer of 2015, when I was 13. I’ve always wondered why God has given me discernment at a somewhat young age, and now I know why.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
March 15, 2017 12:33 am

Thank you, Lydia! God bless you.

Abby
Abby
April 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Thank you, Lydia! I didn’t mean to post the same comment twice, I thought that the first one didn’t go through