“Within Three to Six Months Total Chaos Will Envelop America”

obama_chaos_is_coming

At 1:45 am yesterday morning, I received a visitation from the Lord. I first found myself at a press conference. The conference contained about fifty people. We were all sitting at long tables in horizontal rows. I was located at the second seat in the last row, on the right.

I saw Donald Trump sitting among the people; he was the only person in the crowd I recognized from behind. I only saw everyone’s back from my view. In the front, I saw Obama pacing the floor. He seemed very agitated. He started saying, “They’re pushing me…they’re pushing me to cause drama!”

He then walked over to a man seated three rows ahead of me. Obama looked at the man and said, “Kevin, they’re pushing me to give them what they deserve! I will give them the chaos that they deserve!”

The man, that seemed to go by the name “Kevin,” frantically grabbed his notepad and began to write on it. It was then that I looked on Obama’s forehead, and noticed there was writing on it. It looked as though someone had taken a black sharpie and wrote across his forehead; it said, “Chaos is Coming”.

The scene changed, and I next found myself in a room. Ahead of me, about thirty feet, stood Jesus. He was clothed in a simple white robe that illuminated a soft white glow. His face was so clear; clearer than I had ever seen it in all the years he’s visited me. It was like I zoomed in on His face. I studied His thick, dark-brown hair that rested on His shoulders, and the fullness of His beard. The expression on His face was that of sadness, yet stern. I noticed there were tears streaming from His left eye. Within each tear, there was a fetus. The Lord spoke to me, but without moving His lips. He said, “They are constantly stealing the life that I have given.”

He paused for a moment, then continued, “There are those who are even unaware of their murder. Doctors have convinced some that this is their only choice; that the child is deformed, or will be born with abnormalities, so they steal the life that I have given.”

I noticed angels began to stand in formation behind Jesus. They were tall; between nine and ten feet in height. They were all golden; their clothes, body and hair. There were fourteen of them. I inquired about the position they were taking. Jesus responded, “They are taking their positions for the twenty-one judgments; for they are about to begin. Time is short. I will not delay…I will not delay…I will not delay! My Bride is preparing Herself and I will soon call her to me”.

I thought to myself, “But there are only fourteen angels”. Then Jesus quickly reminded me that the first seven seals are opened by Him.

Jesus then looked at me and with a stern voice said, “Within three to six months, total chaos will envelop America, and a pandemic will spread across the world.” He then gave me understanding that the two events are separate, and I wasn’t given a time frame for the pandemic.

I began to pray for the Bride, I prayed for wisdom and boldness. The Lord then spoke and said, “Psalm 12 for the chosen, for the obedient, and for the faithful”.

This is a warning for the church, the Bride, and the nation. We need to prepare spiritually and physically for what’s about to be unleashed.

1 Help, Lord, for the godly man ceases to be, for the faithful disappear from among the sons of men.
2 They speak falsehood to one another; with flattering lips and with a double heart they speak.
3 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that speaks great things;
4 Who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own; who is lord over us?”
5 “Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy, now I will arise,” says the Lord; “I will set him in the safety for which he longs.”
6 The words of the Lord are pure words; as silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
7 You, O Lord, will keep them; You will preserve him from this generation forever.
8 The wicked strut about on every side when vileness is exalted among the sons of men. (Psalm 12:1-8)

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern
June 28, 2016 12:38 PM
As mentioned in a previous post, the Holy Spirit imparted upon me that this was going to be much like the upheaval of the 1960’s, “but worse”. Mena, I believe that you’re spot on with what you’ve been shown and the info imparted upon you. Many of us just feel it to our core. I believe that many of His people have been activated for this time. What I mean by that is that we’ve had heightened incidents of discernment regarding the times, the people, the events, and where He wants us to do His work. That is why I tell people, over and over, that there’s not a “one size fits all” solution for what is coming. If He tells you to do something, be somewhere, speak to someone, avoid an area, or something you’d consider out of your own personal character, He wants you to do it. This is not a time for challenging or questioning. It’s a time of obedience and submitting to His will for you. Yes, still test the spirit. That part never changes. Over and over, I have gotten messages for about three years that the humble will be exalted and the exalted will be humbled. Obedience to God means humility. At the end of your days, you don’t bring others along to account for your life before Him. Trust me, there have been times that I was told to pray for others seeking the job I wanted and needed, seeming contradictory to my situation at that time. Yet, He knows what you need. He knows what you want. He made you and He did it for a specific reason and for this time. A miracle came when I submitted to praying for the others who wanted the job (I believed) that I desperately… Read more »
Debbie Daline
Debbie Daline
June 28, 2016 8:17 PM

Thank you for that word. I have been unemployed 2 years now, working sporadic temp jobs while looking for that “right” job for me. I have lost out over and over to others. At the same time though, I want to be in the job God has meant for me, not a job someone else is supposed to have. Thank God my Mom has covered me through this financial crisis. I have been blessed, however, to have the time to be in the Word daily. That’s been my lifesaver. Mom can’t keep supporting me. I need God to answer soon! I’d appreciate prayers for a good job. I want to get going on paying back my debts. Thank you.

William
William
June 29, 2016 1:43 AM

God acted on your faith.

Bonnie
June 29, 2016 8:49 AM

I needed that word concerning the “job you desperately needed” Thank you for sharing

Shawn
Shawn
June 29, 2016 7:13 AM

Thank you for your comment. I am in that situation now job-wise and what I was being patient for over the last few months appears to have gone to another group. I am quite unsure now but yet still feel like there is something coming and I don’t know what or how to prepare, for example am I wasting time making an updated portfolio website. This year has been quite odd and out of my control. I feel like I want to drop everything and do what is needed, I only pray I will know what and when that is.

Tae
Tae
June 29, 2016 7:43 AM

I am in the same mental situation as you. I too, feel as if I need to halt all daily redundant things and prepare for what is coming in the near future, I am struggling with my carnal mind saying work, make money, and keep same routines going. Yet my spirit is whispering get ready and help others. The normal life seems responsible and expected. Yet it lacks faith and dependence on God. So, I pray for boldness and courage to heed to Gods urges and wil do the same for you. Clarity is needed in abundance for this situation

God bless you and yours.

Shawn
Shawn
June 29, 2016 10:13 AM

Thank you for your prayers. May God bless and speak to you as well.

Carol
Carol
June 28, 2016 4:22 PM

Mena, thank you again for confirming what my spirit has been getting from the word. Every time I open my bible it’s more confirmation of your message today! Isaiah 59:2-3; 19 “but your iniquities have separated you/America from God, and your sins have hid His face from you that He will not hear. (19) So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the WEST, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.” The time is short, thank you for sounding the alarm which woke me up over a year ago, by hearing you on Trunews. Your word from our Lord, literally grabbed me by the throat. Later I prayed, and listened to your December 3, 2015 dreams message, the Lord sent His Shofars into my home out of the Eastern heavens….they played 3 distinct sets! Again, the Lord had my complete attention! I believe it was a call to the final warriors to stand in the gap for Him. This nations choice of a President, has laid the foundation for the Great Tribulation to come. His actions will not surprise me, his intent is clear, his arrogance is evil and his power is from the underworld. Keep warning and sharing the Lord’s word, keep shaking the sleeping Church to action! You woke me up and shook me right out of a half dead church! May God Bless you and your family Mena.

June 29, 2016 1:49 PM
My cousin, which is a Pastor had dream the other day about people breaking into homes, in America, not for money or gold, but to eat people for food. I am seeing more and more pictures coming out of China of secret human meat factories. More and more people are having these strong urges for human flesh. They are already putting human flesh in your fast food (which I don’t eat), from undercover reports. I saw some crazy video on youtube, don’t know if it was staged or not (Here is one of them I looked at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBwIKNTwPsY), but I wouldn’t put nothing pass the elite. And, most people overlooked the supreme court ruling the other day, that was in favor of Monsanto. Lately I have been seeing more and more stories, being put out about human flesh eating. I am warning you folks now, they are desensitizing you to the ideal of eating little Timmy, with a little butter, herb, and seasoning, so when this chaos and food prices go up, because of the collapse of the economy, they will let people kill each other off, so the can eat them. Forgive for not knowing the prophets name I read a couple years ago, but he saw homosexuals and witches turning Christians in so they can have food, and the food was people. I drove a member home from church Sunday, and he wanted me to stop him at McDonald’s for an ice cream cone, he didn’t believe me, until I showed him the pictures, and some of those Youtube videos. The reason I am saying this I had a dream last night, and 97% of the time I do not remember my dreams, but this dream was a odd for me. I am not saying it is from… Read more »
Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 3:28 PM

“Soylent Green is people!”

June 29, 2016 4:19 PM

Yes it is real Ken. People, don’t believe this stuff. I do believe every Passover, the children do disappear, and are blood sacrificed, then turned into food. People fail to realize, when you go down to Wendy’s to eat, you are actually eating Wendy. It’s sickening. They put anything, and everything in our food.

Jeanne Jorash
June 29, 2016 6:40 PM

CAREFUL! Again, careful. The Passover thing is a LIE! The other, I don’t doubt!!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 6:04 PM

Bwahahaha! “You are actually eating Wendy.” Dude, you’re hilarious! Thanks! I NEEDED that laugh!

June 29, 2016 7:37 PM

You laughing Ken, but that’s really Jack your eating in the box, and Crystal burger is really Crystal. I saw the movie Ice Cream man, I don’t trust ice cream trucks no more.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 7:59 PM

I don’t eat any of that garbage, so I’m good. I’m almost in my late 40’s, so I’m careful as to what I put in my body. After all…you are what you eat. Lol.

June 29, 2016 8:05 PM

Ken, that’s probably why these males, want to be females. They have been going to Wendy’s, and are actually eating Wendy, so now they want to be Wendy, Lol.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 8:13 PM

Again, LOL!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 3, 2016 7:30 PM

Alex Jones recently commented on “Baby simulated flavoring”.

Susan
July 2, 2016 12:04 AM

Any respect I had for you (and your prophecirs) has been completely evaporated. Poof.

7Acres
7Acres
July 2, 2016 11:33 PM

They’re God’s prophecies, spoken through Matt, with perhaps a bit of his personality. God gives the gifts to whom He will.

Kimmie
Kimmie
July 2, 2016 3:43 AM

An unknown softening agent, shelf life preservative used in making commercial bread is Human hair Matt is correct about human parts being in our food supply. The ingredient is called L-Cysteiene, It is real and gross the things they put in commercial food.

Susan
July 2, 2016 11:29 AM

Kimmie, have you listened to the video he provided as “evidence” supporting his cannibalism theory? This video claims that in this country, 100k-300k children are abducted prior io Passover, sacrificed for their blood for rituals, and their bodies sold to places such as McDonald’s. It is not only irresponsible to advocate these sensationalistic lies, he is clearly working on the ENEMY’S behalf in his efforts to produce fear.

I know how Jello is made. I prefer to avoid it because I think the concept is disgusting. And I read up on the ingredient you mentioned. Although it would appear animal hair is more commonly used, that does not remove any ick factor. Some things I really would rather NOT know how it’s made, such as sausage.

When the end comes, we have been told most of the population will die, and the living will envy the dead. I could better understand people being so desperate to stay alive, if there was anything worth living for (for example, when the soccer team airplane crashed in South America). Yes, I will try to stay alive as I’ve offered myself to Yahweh as a foot soldier in bringing others to Him.

Regardless, I have the utmost faith in my Abba’s hand of protection. Not the words of the fear mongering liar, Satan.

I suggest Matt take a look at who HE is listening to, because shooting off the hip with rumors and lies just opened up huge questions into HIS motives and integrity.

Kimmie
Kimmie
July 2, 2016 3:34 PM

I read Isaiah 41:10 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Susan you are going to hear a lot of evil reports, see things which defy our known reality but we cannot be in fear. As Believers we must be loving and humble, not being offended. Lord let me not be offended and miss the blessing God has for me.
No I did not watch the video you are speaking about because I have worked(volunteered) with exploited children and have seen horrors first hand. So, as love grows colder in mens hearts the most horrific acts will be done. They used to use slave babies as alligator bait, we now use aborted baby parts to experiment,,, Just think of the blood of innocent unborn children in our sewers and some cities are using sewer water to make into drinking water….
Sorry to be so grotesque…But Matt’s poems have been a blessing and quite a gift from God. Susan God bless you and may he continue to meet all of your needs.

Susan
July 2, 2016 7:53 PM

Kimmie, I appreciate your concern that I’m living in fear, or offended. However, even as I consider your remarks baseless, I apologize for my responsibility in how I presented my concerns, if this is your conclusion.

I walk with Abba in a spirit of love, not with Satan amd his spirit of fear. I am not offended, by any means.

I AM concerned that a Christian brother is directing people to the lies of the enemy and an opportunity to open doors of hate to Jews, whom my dear Father has, and always will love dearly. This also does not somehow imply that I’m not humble. In these last days, we must all use our gifts of wisdom and discernment. and be wary of false prophets. The fruit is the best indication, and if one is not exceedingly careful in his words, he is at risk. I feel Matt was impetuous, i find it difficult to believe he brought any of his concerns to Yahweh before releasing this, and he crossed a line with the exchanges above. I believe he is attempting to instill fear and hate, and THAT does NOT come from Abba.

There was certainly a check in my spirit and I’m sorry if the delivery of my concern did not meet your expectations.

I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord and will continue to walk in righteousness. I will ask Holy Spirit to reveal any problems HE has with my opinion, beg forgiveness if this is His judgement, and will Him to refine me as needed. I would hope that Matt would do the same.

Shalom and blessings to you and all those whom you hold dear.

7Acres
7Acres
July 5, 2016 9:20 PM

The impetuousness (also a characteristic of St. Peter), is maybe what God used for someone to step out and step up on behalf of these types of victims. I’m sure anyone going through this type of ordeal would be thankful to Matt and God, that it was being spoken out about (so it’s also perspective). Notes: Matt already said it wasn’t a Jew thing for him. However, he probably should have stated the parts of the video he didn’t believe in, with the initial post, but maybe that was part of his impetuousness, or perhaps he wanted to elicit responses first.

Susan
July 5, 2016 10:04 PM

Anyone with the gifting of prophecy must take this position seriously and with gravitas. His little jokes about cannabilism were sophomoric, at best. I found it disgusting and I cannot imagine why anyone would defend his behavior.

I won’t bother sharing any more of my opinion. Frankly, the discussion is over for me, I’ve moved on with my life. Matt will be answering to the Almighty for his “impetuous” moments, won’t he? Abba, the great I AM, the only one that truly matters… will deal with it.

Shalom and blessings.

7Acres
7Acres
July 5, 2016 11:04 PM

I just gave him the benefit of the doubt (so as not to “steal his thunder” with too much detraction)’. He may have been at a spiritual peak, with the fulfillment of his prophetic poem, and I’ve heard that’s the most dangerous time for someone spiritually, when it’s easy to make a misstep, due to being over confident.

Melanie
Melanie
July 6, 2016 5:30 PM

“Really”????

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 6, 2016 12:44 AM

Dear Susan, the preparation and the cost of Matt’s anointing would be impossible for him to burden without a sense of humor. It is very difficult to process what the Lord shows and speaks to his prophets. I am a Messanic Jew and I am not offended. Offence is the bait of Satan. He wasn’t showing a vid that he supported, he was bringing to our attention the rubbish that was out there both in our food chain and online. The Lord called and chose Matt to speak through. Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks at the heart. Shalom and blessings to you too Susan.

Jeanne Jorash
June 29, 2016 5:12 PM

Woah, Matt! Careful!! I wouldn’t doubt with all the total evil there is going on, that human flesh is served. I’m beginning to believe there’s nothing not to believe the devil wouldn’t do–BUT–that video on youtube was NOT the truth. This guy must have put on the New York Jewish accent to spout off all the stuff he said. This was one of the lies the Nazis used to support their demonic war against the Jews. I do not go along with “Jews right or wrong,” nor do I believe that Israel is a godly nation YET–BUT I believe in God’s promises to the Jews–that He WILL bring them to Himself in JESUS–Yeshua–that the time for Jacob’s trouble is coming for that purpose. It is OUR most important act of obedience to love them, pray for them, and show them who their Messiah is. My love for the Jews and Israel is not based on their actions, but on God’s Word and promises. Rom 11 – 13 is one place. God’s promises and blessings on the Jews are based on HIS character and His promise to Abraham. Please do not spread this lie to support the cannibalism that indeed may be out there.
(and btw, I really appreciate your words!!)

June 29, 2016 6:01 PM

I believe you don’t have a Jew to do blood sacrifices. It’s a Satan thing for me. I don’t believe most of the video, but I do believe Satan followers so blood sacrifices, and that part of the video, I do believe.

Jeanne Jorash
June 29, 2016 6:39 PM

I believe the Satanists are doing the blood sacrifices, yes, but to point to the Jews as the ONES is the danger. The video was made for that purpose. The whole thing that Jews mix Gentile children’s blood with the matzo during Passover is a LIE of Satan–for 2 purposes: 1) to distract from what is really going on among his followers–whoever they are–2)to stir up (again) hatred and fear against the Jewish people. It simply is NOT true!

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
February 3, 2017 7:18 AM

Your dream is important-I hope we can all dissect this further. I will pray about it a bit and see if God gives me understanding, but my spirit says to pay attention to your dream. Thanks!

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
July 3, 2016 7:35 PM

Deuteronomy 28:53-55

Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities.

June 29, 2016 1:51 PM

*97% of the time

Dan Spell
June 29, 2016 6:40 AM

The spirit made me focus on the seats as calendar months. You are in the Last Row meaning Dec. and Kevin is three rows in front of you that would be October; before the elections and in the 3-6 months from now total chaos. I am not a day setter either but you where in the last row 2 seats in; meaning look at the calendar and that would be Dec. 30th and go three months from then and it would be Oct. 30th, the day before the devils holiday, Halloween. God is going to give them what they want and have the gates of hell opened or the devils that those dress up to act like on Halloween. That is all the wisdom HE gave me on it. I loved your vision on Trunews.

mark
June 29, 2016 3:48 PM

Confirmation! Love it. Also wanted to throw in, Obama mentioned he would WIN THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS on his Second Term, well than.. what war will this be? 🙂

Shelley
Shelley
June 29, 2016 7:30 PM

Several of us reported having the feeling in the spirit that 2015 might be the last. A feeling/sense lasting over several months before christmas last year.

Shelley
Shelley
June 29, 2016 7:35 PM

Talking about Christmas.

Meagan Cotton
Meagan Cotton
July 3, 2016 7:55 AM

I have the same felling too! But it was during the Christmas season.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
June 29, 2016 6:05 AM

Monday 6/27 “I noticed there were tears streaming from His left eye. Within each tear, there was a fetus. The Lord spoke to me, but without moving His lips. He said, “They are constantly stealing the life that I have given.”

Monday 6/27

Michelle Alena Lovejoy
Michelle Alena Lovejoy
June 29, 2016 6:03 AM

This confirms what He has been telling me…..”This may be the last 6 months that you know as true freedom….get prepared!!! Pray in the holy ghost …..it is your best weapon against the demonic.”

Marilee Alm
June 29, 2016 1:10 PM

ALERT CONCERNING RNC -‘BLM ‘ TO BUS IN 10,000 PAID PROTESTORS TO CAUSE TROUBLE AT ‘REPUBLICAN CONVENTION’
THIS JUST IN FROM FED LEO:BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER LEFTIST GROUPS ARE BEING PAID AND BUSSED INTO THE REPUBLICAN CONVENTION TO DISRUPT AND PLACE THE BLAME ON DONALD TRUMPS PRESIDENTIAL RUN-THE RICHEST EVIL MEN AND WOMEN IN THE WORLD, HAVE RAISED A WAR CHEST AGAINST HIM-PRAY FOR MR.TRUMP AND HIS FAMILIES SAFETY, AND THAT GOD WILL DISRUPT THEIR EVIL PLANS-ALSO PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT INT’L TERROR GROUPS ARE PLANNING TO EXPLOIT THIS EVENT
Steve Quayle

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 29, 2016 3:45 PM

Thank you for this, Marilee. I don’t know whose been listening to “The Prophecy Club” this past week. But Stan Johnson has been basically reading the 220 points of “The New Republic via the Global Currency Reset” off of nesaranews.blogspot.com Also, I have been researching info from operationdisclosure.blogspot.com and have found some fascinating news. Truthfully, I don’t know what to believe regarding this weekend and July 4th-6th. I’m just staying in fasting prayer about it. I felt in my spirit that nothing majorly significant will happen on the 4th, but right after that…woah, momma! Look out! If/when they announce a new republic or just begin to implement it, there will be major chaos and confusion. People NEED to be prayerfully, spiritually and physically ready for July. Just like Pastor Faircloth warned about. If you listen to his 6/26 sermon on http://www.prazor.com you’ll get quite a bit more info on July. I would get your money out of the bank and make sure you’re ready for any contingency. Because even if nothing significant happens in July (HIGHLY DOUBTFUL) until the RNC, that one event would be enough to throw this country into chaos. But I believe PLENTY will happwn before then. Get ready for 3 weeks of bank closures in July and only the good Lord knows what else. The elite aren’t going to take this defeat with BREXIT and whatever else lying down. Please be ready and get your families ready. Even if you believe in a pre-tribulation rapture…the Bible and Jesus Himself is very clear on being prepared. Don’t get caught ofv guard if you’re new to this site. GET READY! BE READY! STAY READY!

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
June 28, 2016 9:26 PM

The worst time for this nation, will be the best time for the remenent church.

mark
June 28, 2016 12:40 PM

within 3-6months.. Chaos to engulf and envelop, lots of prophecies point and lead to Food Shortages, FEMA Camps, Martial Law, Cancelled Elections, Mass Rioting, BloodShed from 3-6months now based on prophecies, but we MUST REMEMBER!!! A Prophecy is clearly only a warning from God, to take HEED and to prepare, pray, seek, warn others, The Prophecy doesn’t always come to pass as we know God is a sovereign and Merciful God. The Last thing he wants is to throw down Judgement, that’s his last resort from my understanding.

Everdyce
Everdyce
June 28, 2016 12:57 PM

Really sir? That’s one thing I don’t really understand….a lot of followers of Christ forgot about the God Almighty from the old testament.
God isn’t going to hold back anymore! The words in the bible must come to past! We the people have received a certain time-frame to repent, find & receive Jesus.

Look at this world full of sin! God’s mercy & grace isn’t going to be here forever! The same thing God is giving me & my kids, that the time is now & you better be prepared, cause once the time of grace ends in the new Hebrew year 5777 it’s done.
He doesn’t want to but He has too.
God Bless you all!

mark
June 28, 2016 1:24 PM

amen i am in agreement. There is only so long he can with hold his Judgement from america. Grace ends in Hebrew year 5777… thats October 3?

Everdyce
Everdyce
June 28, 2016 4:59 PM

Yes, that’s the end of the jubilee year, I’ve had many confirmations, that that’s the time.
Things are only going to heat up & will eventually explode in september, october, november, december. The world will never be the same again.
Let’s keep praying to be ready, prepared & that God will give us more pieces of the puzzle.
God Bless!

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
June 29, 2016 6:48 AM

Really ma’am?
Do you have a scriptural basis for time of grace being done in hebrew year 5777?

TLC
TLC
June 29, 2016 6:21 AM

Obama just recently (and oddly) told everyone to be prepared…have supplies on hand…etc. I thought that was weird, but maybe it’s a veiled warning of what he is about to do…it’s not unlike the PTB to tip their hand, either as a coded message to the rest of the elite or part of their rules to warn before they strike.