“I saw missiles coming into Israel from the north and the east.”

On Jan 17, 2018 Sharlene saw the future of Israel in this vision (#10). She refers to this vision in later visions involving the Middle East.

The same routine of praise and worship in the Throne Room.  The vision took me to Israel. I recognized the landscape as I was there Feb 2017 on a 2 week tour. The area was hilly, rocky and dry with sporadic green grass and trees. I don’t know where in Israel this was. I’m thinking north east but I’m not sure.

I saw a large tank stop and a soldier who popped his head out from the top. He was middle-eastern looking,wearing green army garb with red on the uniform and on his cap or hat.  His hair was short and dark and he had a dark mustache. I saw him point ahead to something and I heard him bark a command in a foreign language I didn’t understand.

I saw missiles coming into Israel from the north and the east. I understood that this was a future attack on the nation of Israel. It made me so sad. But Jesus said it had to be to bring His people back to Him. Pray for Israel!

Author: Hope

Prophetic visions posted by Hope come from her Canadian friend, Sharlene. The Lord has been giving Sharlene end time visions on and off since 2016. He instructed her to post them publicly so she has given Hope permission to post them on other sites in exchange for a link back to Hope’s blog site, The Call of the Bride because some of her visions reference others. Sharlene’s visions can be printed from a PDF file available there, which is updated periodically.

Cobus Brits
April 16, 2018 6:44 AM

“I understood that this was a future attack on the nation of Israel. It made me so sad. But Jesus said it had to be to bring His people back to Him. Pray for Israel!”

In the past I always thought praying for the peace of Israel meant peace for Israel now but I came to understand it is really asking God to hasten events for Israel to fulfill Jesus’ words ‘for I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, ‘Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD!’ – Mat 23:29
That would be the only real lasting peace for Jerusalem for Jesus is our Peace and thus they would enter the rest God has for those who are in Christ.

Maunta
Maunta
April 16, 2018 10:58 AM

I agree with you. Jesus is The Prince of Peace, thus when I am praying for the peace of Jerusalem, I am praying for Jesus (the “Peace” of Jerusalem) to return.

Christian Block
Christian Block
April 16, 2018 9:51 PM

It appears that Israel is launching more airstrikes into Syria even just a few hours ago.
An Israeli military official has even admitted that they are targeting Iranian positions and even Iranian personnel.
Iran has vowed to respond. It may be that conflict breaks out around the 70th anniversary of Israel, just like it broke out after Israel declared it’s independence. The anniversary is at the end of this week. Pray for Israel.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 17, 2018 11:51 PM

This attack looks like an attempt to recapture the Golan Heights by Israel’s enemies: Syria, Iran, and Russia. It has a history of tank warfare there.

Christian Block
Christian Block
April 17, 2018 9:36 PM

Strange alignment of dates this week. Iran Army Day is celebrated every year on April 18th. The first celebration of Army Day was April 18th, 1979, when Ayatollah Khomeini declared it a national holiday. This year will be the 40th year that it is celebrated. April 18th is the day that Israel will begin a 70 hour celebration to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the birth of the modern State of Israel.

April 18, 2018 12:37 AM

Christian,

May 8 maybe the date for the LVS’ ” 1 2 3 , time is up ” date — CA earthquake ( over 7 degrees).

Do you know on which date the Israel crossed over the Red Sea or entered into the promise lands?

Christine Beadsworth
April 18, 2018 12:24 PM

21st Nisan crossed the Red Sea. 10th Nisan entered promised Land

Scotty
Scotty
April 16, 2018 6:10 PM

Has anyone heard from God about FAZ?

April 16, 2018 9:30 PM

We’ve posted several articles about it sharing revelations God gave that it will eventually skyrocket. Last year, I saw the price in a dream at $44.10. I believe that will be fulfilled soon.

Fat B
Fat B
April 17, 2018 6:25 AM

James, do you think Reddcoin goes to $5 first or UVXY/FAZ hit $90.62/$44.10 first?

April 17, 2018 3:20 PM

I have not been shown any dates for either event. For SPX, I have been watching for the completion of a W-pattern that started forming after the market reached an all-time high on January 26. If it keeps rallying the rest of this week, it could complete the final leg this week, but I’m waiting to see. I believe there’s a three-week crash sequence starting whenever the W completes.

For RDD, I don’t recall ever seeing so many confirmations about anything else. I received another one today in an email that I will be sharing later. Based on those prophetic insights, I would not be surprised if it moves up to $5.00 in the next few weeks.

April 18, 2018 6:01 AM

James,
You mentioned April 23 is the date for the market to start to drop for 3 weeks. Is there any prophetic words to support this saying?

April 18, 2018 10:34 AM

God has not shown me any dates, but as He often does, He has given me and others a sign to watch, a W-pattern forming in SPX preceding a crash in the markets, so I have been watching that forming since the all-time high on Jan 26. It’s already taken almost 3 months and still in progress. Any dates I have identified are only estimates of when the W will complete because I believe that will mark the start of the final 3-week crash pattern. The first half of the W has completed, but I am still waiting for the second bottom and the final leg. It shows up best on the weekly chart. If it completes by Friday April 27, the crash bottom would be May 18.

April 18, 2018 2:30 PM

James,
Could it be that April 25 is the starting date for the 3 weeks’ fall? April 25 is 10 Nisan ( enter into promise lands) .

April 18, 2018 5:09 PM

I have other stuff showing the three week countdown will begin on a Monday.

April 18, 2018 12:04 PM

James,
Thanks for providing your new understanding. It is possible the Big W could be completed by Friday April 27. It takes a long time. One third of 2018 nearly over and we still have not seen the real drop.

April 17, 2018 11:56 PM

I think RDD may get to $5 between April 30 and May 6, UVXY/FAZ may hit $90.62/$44.10 nearly at the same time period. I think RDD may spike up on the date the Israel cross over the Red Sea or enter into the promise lands. Who can tell that on which date the Israel crossed over the Red Sea or entered into the promise lands?

April 18, 2018 5:58 AM

Just read JohnMcCanada’s post ” 21 Nisan, Red Sea Splits “. May 2 is 17 Nisan. So 21 Nisan is May 6. I faintly remember the Israelites crossed over the Red Sea at night time. Below is the summary of the different time zones:
Jerusalem 6pm May 6 – 6am May 7
S.A. 5pm May 6 – 5am May 7
NY ( US ) 11am May 6-11pm May 6
Perth 11pm May 6-11am May 7
Sydney 1am May 7 – 1pm May 7.
This is the time to be alert to watch out the possible spike up of RDD.
( if there is anything wrong here , please point it out. )

April 18, 2018 12:03 AM

If indeed the stock market start to drop from April 23 to May 11 ( three weeks dropping), I would exit some ( but not all ) short position and buy more RDD .

April 18, 2018 12:28 AM

If May 11 is the date market hit the bottom , then on or before May 11 UVXY/FAZ should hit $90.62/$44.10 . But UVXY/FAZ $90.62/$44.10 may not be the real bottom of the market. So probably RDD may get to the $5 first , later come UVXY/FAZ $90.62/$44.10 . Just probably.

April 18, 2018 9:58 AM

My current thinking for SPX is this week’s bullishness is running out of gas and should start dropping into the second bottom of the W early next week. Then we make the steep climb back to the top by the end of next week. That would put the crash bottom at May 18.