Prophetic Dream: Military Invasion of the United States is Coming

I had this dream on Thanksgiving Day, 11-27-14. I have been dragging my feet on writing this up and have known I needed to write it for over a week now. What is the delay? I don’t like what it points to, so I have been reluctant to share it; it’s quite disturbing, to say the least. I know I have had numerous warning dreams about judgment upon the United States, but this one… I feel is looming on the horizon.

To help with the interpretation, I’ve broken it down into six parts, numbering each part, so the reference back is easier. Before I share the dream, we MUST remember this:

JESUS IS OUR REFUGE IN THE MIDST OF THE STORM.

pantherPart 1:
I heard a noise outside and went out to the balcony in the back of the house with my hubby, David. We saw wild animals coming up the steps towards the deck. I noticed they were smaller versions of the real animals. Suddenly a black panther tried to lunge at my left hand to bite me. I rebuked it and the other animals in the name of Jesus. When I did, they turned and started running down the steps.

warewolf

Part 2:
I looked up and saw a mass of full-grown wild animals streaming down the hill above, a huge number of all types. Then they turned into humans. They were wearing desert-colored (kaki) military uniforms, but I knew they were from different armies. They came closer and were still coming down the hill, but some were already on the ground near the house.

soldiersPart 3:
I noticed near the front, and to my right, were what I understood to be four United States soldiers, wearing full dress uniforms (which I believe represent the different branches of the military . . . Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines).

I then shouted: “Okay, since you are all here anyway, how many of you  know Jesus? Raise your hands.” Then there was movement as if hands were being raised, but it turned into a mist and vanished.

Part 4:
I then went back inside and noticed there was somebody in the house, in another part of the room. (note: my husband was not in the dream from this point). I was by myself and turned around and there was what appeared to be a young African-American male, with clothing one would normally see on a young male… jogging pants, with pockets, running shoes, some type of casual long-sleeved cotton shirt with something written on it. He said “I’m here to help you”.

I felt a warning in my spirit and said: “What is the name of the Kansas City football team?” I don’t like sports, but Kansas City was my home town for 26 years.

He looked flustered and said, “Wait a minute.” He started digging around in his jogging pants pockets, like he was trying to find his cheat sheet or something. He then found some little notebook and said some sports team that I didn’t even recognize.

I said in a commanding voice: “GET OUT!!!” He had to leave.

Part 5:
I then felt my strength go and knew there was serious trouble. I tried really hard to yell out: “GET THE MILITARY!!” But trying to even get the sound out was slow, like trying to talk under an ocean. I was not able to yell out the warning. The dream ended because my husband woke me up saying I was yelling out. I asked him what I was saying, but it was nothing he could understand.

Part 6:
Later, the following words came to me, to go with this dream:

The Panther Pounced…
Unannounced…
It was a home invasion…
Tears abound…
All around.
BUT
Some prepared
for they were led
and followed the Holy Spirit.

Interpretation:

Part 1:
The first part of this dream indicates the spiritual warfare component to what’s coming upon the United States. Initially the warfare will be in the spirit, both for the demonic side and for those who are serving the LORD Jesus. The demonic forces have been hitting the true believers and followers of Jesus in various ways, to kill, steal and destroy whomever they can, in order to take out the spiritual warriors from the Kingdom of Heaven; these are the intercessors who pray under the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit.

The black panther is used as a symbol in shamanism for astral projection, mysticism and other dark forces.

Part 2:
WHEN the actual invasion of the United States occurs, this will be with military forces from many nations, who have been demonized. There will be a supernaturally evil side to these military personnel that will make them brutal; like wild animals. An example of demonically-manifesting, wild animal brutality is seen in ISIS in the Middle East.

Part 3:
This part sadly points to the removal of Christianity from the U.S. military, in general. Also, in this dream, I remember hands of other NATO-type military personnel lifting their hands, but all of the raised hands disappeared, which tells me that whatever invading armies arrive, there may have been an element of Christian morals/ethics in its past, but it will no longer be there. Also, the number of soldiers for the USA was very few compared to what I saw earlier for the invading forces.

I was not in danger by the invading forces. They were all facing me, along with the four members of the U.S. military. What comes to mind is this Scripture: “The LORD is good, a stronghold in a day of distress; He cares for those who take refuge in Him.” (Nahum 1:7)

Part 4:
I believe the African-American male represents the entity currently occupying the White House: Barak Obama. He suddenly arrived upon the political scene, seemingly out of no where. He gave an appearance of “I’m an American and I’m here to help you,” but he does not have the basic values or views of our culture. Instead, he must refer to his notes (AKA, handlers) on what to say.

If people truly listen to what he says, and utilize discernment, given to true believers of the LORD Jesus by the Holy Spirit, they will understand he is NOT who he claims to be and he is NOT an American.

Because this man left when I commanded him to get out, reveals I was exercising authority over the demonic spirits possessing this seed of Satan.

Part 5:
Sadly this part of the dream tells me that a day is coming when the strength of the United States military will NOT be there to help the U.S. citizens against this coming invasion. This is going to be an “and suddenly” invasion, without time for warning. Even the U.S. military will not be able to stop what’s coming.

scopePart 6:
I was given this word after the dream. The Holy Spirit also led me to these photos, which tells me U.S. citizens will be using their own weapons against this invasion. Also, if you look at the target in that “gun site”, you’ll notice the islamic symbols there. I believe this indicates jihad will arise as a part of the demonically-manifesting, wild animal brutality that will occur.

HOWEVER, there is also indication that the LORD WILL PROTECT THOSE WHO HAVE PREPARED: The NUMBER ONE PRIORITY is a strong, clean relationship with JESUS Christ, understand/know the Bible and to listen to/be guided by the Holy Spirit. ONLY IN CHRIST JESUS, will any make it through the days that are looming on the horizon.

Some have been given specific instructions on “physical preparations” that must be in place for the days ahead. Each person/family may have different instructions on what he/she is to do. ONLY the Holy Spirit knows what is needed for each person.

Be wise and follow JESUS. HE IS THE ANCHOR IN THE STORM.

Scripture References:

Isaiah 47:11 – “Disaster will come upon you, and you will not know how to conjure it away. A calamity will fall upon you that you cannot ward off with a ransom; a catastrophe you cannot foresee will suddenly come upon you.”

Revelation 18:21-24 – “Then a strong angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will not be found any longer. And the sound of harpists and musicians and flute-players and trumpeters will not be heard in you any longer; and no craftsman of any craft will be found in you any longer; and the sound of a mill will not be heard in you any longer; and the light of a lamp will not shine in you any longer; and the voice of the bridegroom and bride will not be heard in you any longer; for your merchants were the great men of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery. And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”

Nahum 1:7 – “The LORD is good, a stronghold in a day of distress; He cares for those who take refuge in Him.”

1 Corinthians 12:1-11 – Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware. You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols, however you were led. Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit. Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are varieties of ministries, and the same Lord. There are varieties of effects, but the same God who works all things in all persons. But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

paul coppin
paul coppin
October 28, 2015 11:08 PM

i think i seen it about two years ago maybe at steve quayle? had the story about a 65 crack on columbia river dam. i tried looking for it about 6 months ago but could not find it.i think holly deyo did the stories on steve quayle and might be lead??

paul coppin
paul coppin
October 28, 2015 8:53 PM

i seen a prophecy of after a dam broke on the columbia river broke then the united states would be invaded. last year i seen an article about a large crack on a dam.if i remember right gruvers vision had strikes on seattle area and portland. seattle area has joint base lewis mcchord, and naval base kitsap. nuclear strikes on those areas would give a big highway up the columbia river after a wall of water washed away anybody along the river.

bow&arrow
bow&arrow
October 28, 2015 12:38 PM

I have had two dreams back to back about a coming invasion. In the first i was helping my neighbor load a trailer with water and supplies to deliver. I knew the Russians were here and we were helping them stock up.
The 2nd dream was almost identical. I was on a different street in my hometown and had a truck and trailer loaded with supplies. This street has a lot of elderly people living on it including my husband’s grandma. My aunt and her grand daughter were there (they don not live close to me) but i noticed they weren’t wearing shoes. That stuck out to me. Anyway- same setup- we were delivering supplies to people to prepare because Russian soldiers were here.

Debra Walker
October 29, 2015 2:42 AM

Bow & Arrow, your dream is also showing you God’s multiplication at work. When you give of what you have to the Kingdom, God will multiply that. You will never run out of supplies to give away. God has gifted you with creative miracles, to multiply food as Jesus fed the 5,000, with 7 baskets of leftovers, and the 4,000, with 12 hamper-sized baskets of leftovers. You are highly favored, and blessed by God. I add my blessings as well. Shalom!

Kathy Culver
October 28, 2015 1:13 AM

Thank the Lord for all of you! Like Linda said we can glean from one another. Just got online.
Have to mention dear Henry Gruver and his vision in 1986 of US invasion of Chinese ,in Astoria Wa.
It is so detailed ,and he is long time friend of Rick’s also. Has been on Trunews many times.
On Henry’s web ,has list of prophetic words . One statement Henry mentioned was
Prince Charles would announce that WE were at war with China and Russia ,and had to fight with out God!
Keep us all close to the Rock of our salvation, in YOU alone will we Trust!

matt
matt
October 28, 2015 4:17 AM

On that, prince charles in henrys vision was dressed in a desert safari outfit. Pc will be in Malta (a southern mediteranian island) 27 to 29 Nov 2015 for the Commonwealth heads of government meeting.

T Selman
T Selman
October 27, 2015 6:16 PM

I had a dream not too long ago that I believe is from The Lord. In the dream I am standing on top of a buoy that is floating in the water. I am holding onto it for dear life as I am completely surrounded by water as far as the eye can see. The next thing I see is a gigantic bear coming toward me (like hovering above the water coming toward me very quickly). It came right up to where I was standing and started sniffing back and forth. IT COULD NOT SEE ME! I realized I was hidden from it (through divine protection). My interpretation is that the bear represents Russia that will come across the water to the USA. God’s children will be protected and hidden away. The first thing that came to mind when seeking The Lord about it was “upon this solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand”. The Lord is my rock! I was also given a vision from The Lord a year or more ago that was simply a scene from the movie “Red Dawn”. I was in deep prayer/worship and saw this vision so I know He was showing me Russia. Draw near to The Lord while you still can. God Bless!

Debra Walker
October 29, 2015 2:33 AM

T Selman, I believe your interpretation is exactly right. Blessings on you!

Mark B
Mark B
October 27, 2015 12:37 PM

The Black Panthers were also a militant black marxist/socialist party in the 60’s. From Wikipedia:
The Black Panther Party or BPP (originally the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense) was a revolutionary black nationalist and socialist organization[1][2] active in the United States from 1966 until 1982, with its only international chapter operating in Algeria from 1969 until 1972.[3]
At its inception in October 1966, the Black Panther Party’s core practice was its armed citizens’ patrols to monitor the behavior of police officers and challenge police brutality in Oakland, California. In 1969, community social programs became a core activity of party members.
—— given the current racial tension and backlash against police officers, and the passages in the bible warning about “nation rising against nation”, could this possibly be part of it? This movement was a primarily black organization recruiting African-American citizens, perhaps like the man in your dream.
Just a few thoughts.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 27, 2015 11:34 AM

I have no doubt that a military attack will come to America, but I think this dream has far more of a spiritual component to it than literal. That you felt like it was like talking under an ocean speaks very clearly of oppression, and this is part of the process that is going to come on those who are preparing for resurrection. There is a whole process to go through, and it will feel like you’re losing ground before there is victory.

sarah
sarah
October 27, 2015 12:40 PM

Brenda,

Thank you, I was wondering about a dream I had where I seemed to be drowning under a torrent of water. I don’t where a scapula, but in my dream the rushing water had lifted it off of my neck and it was floating away from me. I think oppression makes sense.

My son “saw” that the DC area would experience an invasion. He saw fighter jets and bombs.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 27, 2015 10:21 PM

You are welcome Sarah. There is a literal side to Linda’s dream, but I focussed on the spiritual part of it because that is coming first before the literal. I noticed in Linda’s dream that it became progressively harder for her to fight off the attacks – first the animals are miniature, then human and animal, then one almost bites her, etc. Each time she fights, but towards the end it’s almost overwhelming. It’s not that she’s losing salvation or faith, it’s that Satanic oppression is growing and in order to fight what’s coming, we need the process God has chosen for this day in particular, to cause us to let go of the works we now call salvation, for the new salvation to come. I make a reference to my post on ‘Here Comes the Bride’, in which Peter speaks plainly about the salvation that has been reserved in Heaven, waiting to be revealed in this day. If it’s going to be revealed in this day, it isn’t here yet, and we do’t know it, and just like old wine can’t be poured into old wine skins, so we must let go of the old works before we can incorporate the new. Since we don’t just ‘let go’ of what we’ve known as salvation, it’s a progressive process that feels like we’re losing ground and coming under oppression, but ends in us incorporating the new thing.

Debra Walker
October 29, 2015 2:20 AM

Brenda, where can we find your Here Comes the Bride post?

October 29, 2015 2:58 AM

You can find it using the search tool or click her name in the list of authors in the right column.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
October 30, 2015 8:07 PM

Thank you James. Sorry Debra.

paul coppin
paul coppin
October 26, 2015 10:21 PM

just before hurricane katrina hit new orleans jim bakker stopped and said new orleans is going under water. a few weeks ago jim bakker stopped and he said san francisco. i think it was when rick wiles was on the show. rick wiles also talks about a secret nuke attack from north korea on the west coast.

Christy
Christy
October 26, 2015 8:04 PM

I had a dream last night that military soldiers were chasing me. I was jumping over wooden fences in backyards. That’s all that I remember. I don’t remember my dreams often. When I do have dreams that I remember, they don’t make any sense.

Maybe once a year, I will have a dream that is personally prophetic. I have deja vu once every few years.

Debra Walker
October 29, 2015 2:26 AM

Christy, the deja vu may be from seeing the fulfillment of prophetic dreams you’ve forgotten. What works for me is to make notes on my dream as soon as I wake up. Dreams can be lost sometimes in a matter of seconds, but I find that when I begin to write down whatever tiny portion I do remember, then as I write the Lord reminds me of more. This doesn’t always work (on one page I have written “Baby 0.5” and I’ve never figured that one out!), but it usually does. When you demonstrate that you value something the Lord has given you, then He will give you more of it.

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
October 26, 2015 7:56 PM
I just heard that three Chinese battleships are docking in Florida on 11/3. That is the same date on one of the arrows on the Economist cover (previous article). Why in the heck are three Chinese battleships being given permission to do this? I got this info from a You Tube video featuring Bill Holter as a guest for SGT Report. Are they getting familiar with the landscape for their future invasion? A very long time ago, when Bill Clinton was president, I had a dream about Russian soldiers invading house to house, my hometown, which is Bayonne NJ. I never forgot this dream. They had big machine guns with knives on the end of the guns, and were forcing people out of their apartments. Bayonne is located between Staten Island and Manhattan. At the time I worked for the DOD. Bayonne is a water port, and it had a military base back in the 90’s. The base has since closed due to BRAC. That stands for Base Realignment Committee which voted to close it. Currently cruise ships leave in and out of there. In my dream, I remember seeing the military taking over the base. The people had navy blue uniforms and I was saying what is the Air Force doing taking over the base? When I was working there, it was Army and some Navy. So in the dream I thought it was strange that the Air Force was taking over. There is no place there to land any planes. I never forgot this dream. That was way over 15 years ago. I always thought since I had that dream, that the U.S. would be invaded. A friend of mine who lives in South Jersey said when she was small, she saw foreign troops along the Delaware River.… Read more »
arnie
arnie
October 26, 2015 10:19 PM

Some years ago, the Lord gave me a dream of PLA troops being given permission by the USA government to land across American at regular airports. They were arriving in mass all of a sudden on normal looking passenger planes. The plane’s tails though had a large upside down yellow-orange triangle with markings inside the triangle (maybe numeric, maybe a letter). There was mass panic since no one knew what to do and the government was not doing anything—it was abandonment. The planes were allowed by our government with no resistance to be made. Come Lord Jesus.

Benjamin
Benjamin
October 26, 2015 8:55 PM

The navy blue uniforms parallels a dream I had about an invading navy blue tank with gold or yellow trim that came up my street and was ultimately pointing at my house. It was like the colors of the Thunderbirds but I did some research and the only “army” that has these colors is the EU. They don’t have an army yet, but are working to put one together.