“The Mighty Wind I told you about several months ago is here.”

I received an email yesterday from Byron Searle, sharing the following prophetic warning, which he received recently.

My son, the Mighty Wind I told you about several months ago is here. Much damage will come from this wind. My spirit will come across this nation just as this wind blows. My judgments will happen, but at the same time, a mighty move of My spirit will sweep across this nation. My son, this nation will fall and great will the fall be, but greater will be the move of My spirit in America. War is coming soon, continue to prepare.

Earthquakes are coming next. This nation still refuses to repent. It has gotten worse and so will the quakes. New York will be reduced to a city half its population now. Many will never know what hit them for it will come at early morning. Long Island will not be an island, but ocean. Boston will be no more as water will cover everything. Washington DC will be underwater. Norfolk, Charlotte, Savannah, and Florida will all be affected by the tidal wave. Many millions will perish.

Those that hear My spirit have moved to safe areas in the mountains. My son, this wave will be caused by two factors. The first will be an asteroid that will strike down by Florida, off the coast. The other factor will be the collapse of the mountain in the Canary Islands. I tell you this now because this event, even though it is the third judgment, is very near.

My body must be told, and those with ears to hear will prepare. Those that laugh and mock this will perish.

The conflict with North Korea will start and be over quickly. However, this will lead into a much larger conflict in which America will lose and be taken captive.

The winds are blowing – be prepared for the Outpouring. Amen.

As Byron shared in his previous warnings, four judgments are coming to America with increasing severity, it begins with less severe shakings, progressing to more severe ones. This new warning sounds like a confirmation because it begins with strong winds, but then reveals far more severe events coming afterwards. Strong winds hit the southern U.S. a couple of months ago, but it sounds like more is coming.

After the wind comes earthquakes, which also confirms the previous warnings because they seem to increase in intensity, eventually destroying New York City and covering Long Island with ocean waters. Byron also saw other east coast cities covered with water, all the way to Florida, which he identifies as part of the third judgment, which means even more severe judgments are coming after the wind, earthquakes, and falling asteroid.

Separately, Byron sees a brief military conflict with North Korea coming, which will surely create a lot of fear and uncertainty, but the good news is it will be over quickly, so it will not escalate into a major war. However, Byron sees a larger war coming later, which the United States will lose, confirming what many others have seen, including Dumitru Duduman, Henry Gruver, Cathy Lechner, and Pastor TD Hale.

Great Outpouring:

The good news is the same wind bringing judgment is also bringing a mighty move of God’s spirit across the United States. Byron’s message included instructions to “be prepared for the outpouring,” confirming what many others have seen over many years, even going back to Evangelist Smith Wigglesworth, as shown in the following prophetic word, which I received in an email from Pastor Daniel Nalliah from Catch the Fire Ministries in Hallam, Australia, in May 2017.

Around 4 AM, I received the word. “My Son, the time for the word spoken by Smith Wigglesworth to come to fulfilment is at hand. I want my church to prepare in the next three years for a mighty outpouring of My presence, which will start a national reformation starting 2020 – 2030 of LOVE and Holy Spirt FIRE. This Revival Fire will turn the nations back to me and cause national reformation throughout the whole world in many nations.” (see the complete post)

Not only does Pastor Daniel’s word confirm what Byron saw, it also reveals the start date is 2020 and continuing to 2030, which confirms what the Prophet Bob Jones saw, a harvest of one billion youth coming to the Lord Jesus in 2020.

Byron saw the judgments coinciding with the outpouring, so if the outpouring happens from 2020 to 2030, then perhaps the same dates would apply to the judgments. However, even if the more severe judgments are still a few years away, that doesn’t mean nothing happens until then because Byron’s warning revealed the Mighty Wind, which God told him about several months ago, is here now.

The events Byron saw sound very similar to events happening during the tribulation and great tribulation, including great earthquakes, stars falling to the earth, and mountains being moved out of their place.

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;
13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.
14 The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:12-14)

Only God knows whether Byron saw the same events as the Apostle John, but it is safe to say God has a great outpouring planned for the days ahead and He is now sending out invitations, calling His people to seek Him now, so we’re well prepared to hear His voice and follow His leading. In addition to strengthening our relationship with Him, He might have specific instructions for us, things He wants us to do or places He wants us to go. Those who listen and obey Him today will be in position to bring in the harvest of souls during this great move of His Spirit.

Bill
Bill
October 30, 2017 10:21 AM

James Bailey: The Lord has given a word:
Do you know what time it is? It is very close to the end of the day. Not your day but my day. There is a soon coming time when I will no longer tolerate what the world is doing, and the direction it is moving. Evil is replacing good, what once was considered wrong is now thought right. Evil abounds. I will extend my grace to allow natural disasters so that my people will turn back to me. But there is a time when my grace will be withdrawn.

SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
October 30, 2017 5:08 PM

Hi! I too received a word through a dream, there was more to it but I saw the numbers 3:3 (he was showing me as if a video game, there was an unrecognizable symbol between them). In the dream, I asked. Ok, what’s the first 3? “You know that, – ME, the Lord”. – ok, what’s the other one for? The three then turned into three “clocks”. The feeling was as if “three lives left”, on a video game. In other words not much time left! Also, the clocks were clock symbols (alike, not different hours). “3 o’clock” prayer hour..?.. I’m finding scripture for this.

Also, the same dream. He showed me the “status quo” of the game. There were lists of groupings of people and how many were “on the list”. The one I was shown specifically. “Old women with white hair – 23”

I believe there is Much symbolism, here. Huge sense of urgency. Debating sending the whole to z3. Idk..

Time is short – there aren’t enough/too few people on his list/written in book of life.

Bro. James
Bro. James
October 30, 2017 8:29 PM

We moved from the DFW area out to east TX in 2005 to Palestine, TX at the Lord’s leading. Why so early, because it takes several years to get ready. Building a home, fields, and outbuildings take time and finances. Fruit trees takes several seasons to bare fruit. I later read in Joel Skousen’s book that Anderson Co was a choice location. Well God already knew that. Decades ago a prophecy went out that Palestine would be a city of refuge. Churches in the area, including in Rusk, TX are spiritually preparing for the coming revival that God has told us is coming to our rural areas. We know of 3 other families that God has moved out of the cities to our area. The family that sold their home in Houston last year, heard that it was under water from Harvey a year later. God warned us to not to move to Tyler ,TX, due to urban conflicts in the future that will happen there. Good news!! The outer bands of the winds of revival are beginning to blow in our small rural church here and young couples and youth are coming to the Lord!!

October 30, 2017 6:59 AM

God Identifies Ozark and Smoky Mountains As Safe Areas

October 30, 2017 7:02 AM

I moved one year ago. The whole move was orchestrated by God The Lord told me then in a dream that the flood is coming sooner than people think.

Cesar Figueroa
Cesar Figueroa
October 30, 2017 11:31 AM

the same thing Happened to my family, GOD told us to leave Los Angeles, and GOD as always moved us with his providence, I was the one holding back from moving, but GOD did all the work.

October 30, 2017 12:23 PM

It’s imperative that people do not just hear God’s warnings but that they heed God’s warnings. Nobody wants to suffer these horrific troubles. Wherever God is there is a way. Fast,pray,seek Him . Most importantly HEAR and OBEY him. Joseph was warned through a dream to flee/ run for the safety of Jesus. Had he only heard and believed the warning and not done something about it. Satan would have killed our Lord and Salvation would have been stolen by the thief. God picked players that would obey His voice. Please Heed children of God. We need you to survive what is coming. You carry His light. People need you. You may be the last voice they will EVER hear.
James 1:22. But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
HEED
[hēd]
VERB
pay attention to; take notice of:
“he should have heeded the warnings”
synonyms: pay attention to · take notice of · take note of · [more]
NOUN
careful attention:
“if he heard, he paid no heed” · [more]
synonyms: attention · notice · note · regard · consideration · [more]

Bill
Bill
October 30, 2017 12:32 PM

Katie
Between Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, which area is most desireable to resettle. Re; taxes, crime, economy etc.

October 30, 2017 1:10 PM

God put us right on the border of southwest Mo. and northwest Arkansas. Get as rural as possible. Springfield Mo. has a lot of crime. Arkansas has more employment opportunities. My husband works from home so we were able to move without having to take that into consideration. The Lord placed us in an elderly community. We are surrounded by water. 0% crime. Yet, we are near Branson Mo. Eureeka Springs Arkansas. Really nice areas. Jim Bakers has job openings that change periodically. We are near tourist areas. There are hospitals, schools, shopping and so forth -but I would say Arkansas has more employment opportunities. Stay rural . Land is inexpensive. Pray and I know God will lead you. I had dreams of the exact area and home that we’re in before we ever saw it. The dreams I had of war were actually in this community…..it’s been uncanny. God will lead you.
On the Arkansas side , my family was driving through the mountains sightseeing once we got here and we pulled off the road to look at a lake and when we looked up there on the side of the road was a sign that read something like….Welcome to Serinty Springs where Jesus Christ is King of Kings . There are a lot of Christians here and retired military. If we can help you in any way please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Bill
Bill
November 1, 2017 12:30 PM

Katie: Thank you. Very strange that the Lord has given me a vision of the property I am to purchase, but has not told me where it is. Getting impatient ( forgive me Lord)

November 1, 2017 2:12 PM

I’m very excited for you. I know how special it is and how it feels to work with the Lord on a plan of safety.
Be encouraged and know that it will all work out just the way it’s supposed too. He has the very hairs of your head numbered! Begin to thank Him out loud every day that He is moving you to where and what He has planned for you and just tell Him you trust Him. The reason I tell you that is because something divine happens when we begin to speak out out Gods Word over our lives or our Faith in Him and His provision for us.
I know first hand from experience… He begins to move with our spoken word that is aligned with Him/faith in Him. I always counter frustration or attacks of the enemy or something I desire help with or a gifting I’m interested in with declarations In Him and He ALWAYS shows up loudly in the midst of my ‘ mustard seed faith’
Truly, He does. I have declared things for a week and they happen or sometimes for years. Sometimes instantaneously. God bless you Bill – Katie

November 1, 2017 2:36 PM
Bill just to follow up to that…I actually learned that from a very good friend who is a true prophet. One night he came to our church. This was years ago and he told me at like 10 something pm that I had made a list exactly 24 hours before and that God was going to grant that list to me but that He wanted me to stop writing and start speaking these things out. I immediately looked at the clock and wrote that time down. I went home that night and too the minute it was exactly 24 hours. I thought oh my goodness this is a real word from God. Bill, everything on my list came to pass except one thing within a week to a year. My ministry went to a new level with healings, deliverance and clear words for people. I began to thank God out loud and still do that I hear His voice very clearly and that I am not deceived by another. I say that pretty much every day since that time…sometimes multiple times a day. That prophet also told me the next day to never stop seeking God the way that you do katie . God is getting ready to do something in your dreams now. That day I went home and had a terrorist attack dream and actually saw ISIS before I knew they even existed. I thought my dreams would be heaven bound and something glorious like spending time with Jesus but no it began with terror attacks, nuclear bombs going off, war and so forth…ugghhh! But none the less it’s good to be close to God and hear clearly from him and to have that close place of fellowship. It’s my secret place that i love to go to… Read more »
October 30, 2017 1:12 PM

****Serenity Springs. My auto correct is ridiculous!!

Brandy
Brandy
October 30, 2017 4:34 PM

I live in the hills of southeast Kentucky in a very small county (the closest Walmart is 30 miles away, lol). My best friend received a word a couple of years ago that this area would be a safe haven. We do have a few churches awake presently to the times but, most are still asleep. However, I recently had a dream about revival that would start from one of those local churches and spread but, I do believe that it will take an increase in devastation before this occurs. I also believe that in order for my own church to wake up, it will take these catastrophic events.

Roger
Roger
October 30, 2017 6:30 PM

Hi Brandy,
Do you know Ric Frazier? He was a pastor in Lawrence County, KY.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
October 30, 2017 1:06 PM

HI Katie, I’ve been feeling like the Lord may want me to move my family to the OzARK Mountains in a few years. I live in CA (not in the major earthquake zone), but the whole state will be wiped out by the 12.0 that’s eventually coming after the 7 and 9.0’s hit. I noticed that the northern portion of the state of AR (from Little Rock to the northern boarder) actually looks like an Ark!

October 30, 2017 3:27 PM

Hi Geoff,
That is too cool! It really does doesn’t it? Wow! I’m so glad you’re hearing from God and moving to safety. If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to contact. Love you brother – Katie

Elizabeth Marie
October 30, 2017 10:51 PM

Make sure you get a ‘solid’ word from the LORD before moving there. I received a ‘warning’ about AR. I don’t know what or when…..but just a warning of something happening there.

S. Peter
S. Peter
October 30, 2017 9:14 AM

This lines up with Joel Skousen’s book “Strategic Relocation”. I believe God has given this man great revelation as well as practical information to share with anyone with an ear to hear. God bless!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
November 1, 2017 3:02 PM

Alex Jones child was in my homeschool group years ago. They were very sweet kids. My daughter use to read to his daughter in our homeschool group. I was sad to hear him take Gods name in vain on the air. I was sad to see him treat X-wife Kelly so terrible as well. Pray about everything and get your instructions from God yourself. God bless you.

Alozie Chijioke
Alozie Chijioke
October 30, 2017 5:55 PM

Please tell me if the timelines of 2020 -2030 is biblical? I know that if the tribulation ever starts we have only seven years. So when does the tribulation start? With asteroids, tsunamis, wars etc its a done deal we are in it because everything collapses.
A woman had a dream in our discipleship class today where she got to the well to fetch water and was told she was late. She begged to be allowed to fetch water and was allowed after sometime.
She threw in her bucket and drew up beans instead,,,,wow! She threw in again and drew up garri…wow! And we woke up. Garri and beans are enduring combo of food items consumed here in Nigeria. Warning is that storing up food items now is late already. Alarming times are coming friends.

Bro. James
Bro. James
October 31, 2017 2:11 AM
Jesus in Matthew chap 24 lays an index to the last days.. The Great Tribulation starts when the antiChrist sits in the Temple and declares that he is God. “for then shall be Great Tribulation”… which lasts 3 1/2 years. I know it may start a firestorm since all the prophecy teachers say a 7 year tribulation-which they get from Daniel’s 70th week but I stick with Jesus. After some type of treaty or agreement is signed with the nation of Israel which the AC will confirm it is 3 1/2 years until the abomination of desolation occurs and the Great Tribulation begins. .Scholars presume that part of the agreement allows for the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem and the restoration of the sacrificial system which the AC shortly desecrates 3 1/2 years later. The beginnings of sorrows start earlier. Wars, rumors of wars, famines, plagues, earthquakes in diverse places,tsunamis etc. I believe we are entering those days. Jesus said it would be like the days of Noah and Lot shortly before He returns. In those day, although daily routines went on, like building, planting and marriage, the ungodly were evil, violent and perverse, while the righteous who heard from God were preparing an ark for the saving of their households. On the other hand, righteous Lot though grieved in spirit never had the conviction to leave the perverse city life and so he lost half his family and escaped with only the clothes on his back.. In addition to all the natural disasters occurring during the sorrows and after, the following word ” tribulation” refers to extreme pressing or persecution (think Holocaust) upon believers, brought by the wrath of satan and his followers. Realize that the book of Revelation is a series of visions that start and stop… Read more »
Stephen Gookin
October 30, 2017 5:43 PM

in regards to “the collapse of the mountain in the Canary Islands.’ I found this…

Mark
October 30, 2017 7:27 AM

Lines up with Patricia Green’s October 13th warning….

“So, the initial judgment for the United States has already occurred through these hurricanes. If we do not repent as a nation, the Lord is going to send a great earthquake. Then, if we don’t repent after that, the Lord is going to send a tsunami. Then, if we don’t repent after that, the Lord is going to send us into captivity and Russia will invade our land and they will occupy us.”

Ed W.
Ed W.
November 2, 2017 2:11 PM

Anybody watching the quakes near New Caledonia off east coast of Australia? Appears to be a significant swarm. Many quakes are occurring in the same spot over 4.5 up to 6.8. If a 9 pointer goes off, much destruction in Australia, New Zealand and the islands in that region.

Many years ago I was given a vision of a “zipper” being opened in the area near New Zealand, with a huge subduction quake that caused massive destruction in New Zealand.

brian
brian
November 5, 2017 8:34 PM
brian
brian
November 5, 2017 8:33 PM

if you are right re nz and the subduction plate then nz will be cut in half – the south island going under and completely wiped out –

&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.decodedscience.org%2Fnew-zealands-hikurangi-subduction-zone-ancient-quakes%2F54231&docid=w_-BCDGwlPTmsM&tbnid=JADMfS0dDq3KzM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjt1tSH2ajXAhWMXbwKHWs1BFsQMwhBKAMwAw..i&w=892&h=974&safe=off&bih=609&biw=1175&q=new%20zealand%20subduction%20plate&ved=0ahUKEwjt1tSH2ajXAhWMXbwKHWs1BFsQMwhBKAMwAw&iact=mrc&uact=8

Chrissy
Chrissy
October 31, 2017 10:59 AM

Lyn Leahz shared a letter from a military friend on her channel prophesying the very same thing. Earthquakes first, then a major tsunami followed by something even more catastrophic that her friend would not even share.

Alex
Alex
October 30, 2017 1:41 PM

Maybe my interpretation of the word is wrong and I am conflating prophecies, but it sounds like judgment 1 hurricanes happened. America has not repented and this word given months ago is now at hand. That sounds as though the earthquakes (judgment 2) are coming very soon within the new few months or year? Also, is this prophesy saying NY and Boston will be hit by the earthquake or tsunami? I thought the megaquake in Cali was prophesied after a few other big earthquakes and sometime in the tribulation period? Lastly, I am wondering if places like Charlotte and Florida mentioned going underwater if that is permanent or only a few days/weeks of flood water?

Mike M
Mike M
October 30, 2017 5:00 PM

I believe that is correct with the hurricanes being #1 and earthquakes being #2. It sounds like NY and Boston can expect the tsunami. However, it was just a few years ago that Washington DC was hit by a small earthquake and it damaged the Washington monument if you recall (do some research on the Masonic stuff behind the Washington Monument for some interesting insight). I remember being there just after the repairs had been made. Also, the New Madrid fault runs though the center of the US and there have been words about an earthquake along this fault line – which would literally split America in two. I often wonder if a quake on the New Madrid fault might have something to do with our potential involvement in a two-state Israel solution if that would occur. If a tsunami hit the east coast the water would likely recede as it did with the Thailand and Japan tsunamis in the last decade or so.

RSS
RSS
November 6, 2017 11:25 PM

I was wondering what the damaging winds might be. Then today I heard on the weather channel there were damaging winds and tornadoes through several states in the midwest, even hitting the southern part of my state.

Richard
Richard
November 7, 2017 12:02 AM

I drove through the worst storm I’ve ever seen in southern Indiana yesterday. Many cars trapped in the water and many spun out. The sky was black with torrents of rain for over an hour, my wipers on high the whole time. The freeway was a river in places. I’ve never seen a major freeway this bad.
But the Lord carried me safely through it, praise God.