“I have a Mighty Weapon, hidden throughout the ages, that I have been preparing to unleash on the Earth.”

I have warned My people repeatedly. Some are listening and paying attention, and many, which causes great sorrow to Me, are not listening and not preparing for what is ahead in your country (He is referring to the U.S.A.).

The events that have been written about in My Word will indeed come upon this place very suddenly and repeatedly. It will be very easy for those not prepared to lose all hope and great fear will overtake them with nothing in them to hold it back. My Perfect Love destroys all fear, but if My people are not rooted and grounded in My Love and have not cultivated a Bride/Groom relationship with Me, they will find themselves defenseless from the devil’s onslaught that he is about to unleash. This is his master plan to usher in his leader who has been foretold in My Word for millennia. Through fear, Satan will be able to bring his leader’s acceptance in this country and worldwide. His false prophet will also have the avenue to bring his damnable religion, the great mystery of iniquity.

Because many, who have said they are committed to Me, will, from great fear, fall into the devil’s snare of deception, and they will fall away. Because the Love of My Truth, My Logos of Eternity, is not found in them, they will be snared and fall. Then will these fallen ones cast their allegiance to Satan and be damned forever.

Did I not say these times would be as the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah? The foolish virgins, without oil for their lamps will not be accepted to My Great Wedding Feast. Because My Spirit has been allowed to dissipate and run out, they will be swallowed up with the unsaved of this World and taken into the great darkness coming rapidly on this Earth.

This country, the USA, has been given much because of your forefathers reliance on Me, and because of My Remnant that still exists there. But, to whom much is given, much is required. As Israel in the past, so it is with this country and any other country that rejects Me. Woe to those who have known My Ways and have received of My Blessings in so many different ways, and then turn their hearts from Me! I AM a jealous GOD! I have not changed! My Word has not changed!. You only think I AM quiet and unconcerned because you do not see Me doing anything as in the past.

Those, who have ears to hear and eyes to see, and who have spent time with Me in My Word and Spirit, know, beyond the shadow of a doubt that, I AM THAT I AM. Their hearts, as an expectant Bride, flutters in anticipation of Our Eternal Union. My Bride fully knows that I AM fully engaged, not only to Her, but also in everything taking place in Heaven and Earth. She knows My Word is more relevant today than in any other time.

My Existence is not linear, as those that are in the flesh, but Eternal, as My Spirit is. Therefore, My Word is the Alpha and the Omega. It takes in the Beginning and the End.

The devil, through his deception and lies, has convinced many that I AM dead and My Word is myth. Satan really knows what My Word says, even better than many of My people. That is why he works so hard in convincing humanity throughout the Ages, that My Word is fiction. His desire is to drag down as many souls as he can into the Lake of Fire, his final domain.

Satan will be releasing every demon, fallen angel, deception and lie, in this final hour to accomplish this task. He knows this will hurt My Heart. That is his ultimate plan. But, being deceived himself, he does not realize that My Love covers a multitude of sins. My Love, My Righteousness and Justice, demand all sin to be done away with.

My Son, Jesus, My Great Logos and Plan, took all of humanities’ sin upon Himself and destroyed it. We are One in My Love. My Love for Him overshadows all those lost in their sins. My Heart is that none be lost, but I have also given every human soul, that has ever existed, a free will. I have always wanted, as I do in this present Time, for each human soul to fully choose Me and love Me. I have, and continue to, influence humanity to make the right decision concerning Me. The great display of this was the Birth, Life, Death, and Resurrection of My Son. He who has the Son has Life and he who has not the Son has not Life.

Beloved, to those who love Me and whom I love, continue to prepare yourselves in Me. I do not exaggerate when I say that all Hell is about to break loose upon the USA and eventually the entire World. But just as Daniel and his three friends found out, no matter what trial you, My Beloved, find yourselves in, I AM with you. As they dedicated their hearts to Me and loved not their lives unto death, I moved in their dire circumstances to save them and Glorify My Name!

The Works that I will be doing in the very near future, on behalf of My Beloved, will be unprecedented. I have a Mighty Weapon, hidden throughout the Ages, that I have been preparing to unleash on the Earth. This Mighty Weapon, soon to be revealed, will come forth as an Army terrible with banners, leaning on Her Beloved, coming from the Wilderness, My Secret Garden, walled and unseen and unheard of! As they carried the Sword of YHVH and the sword of Gideon, She will break forth, as the clay pots of Gideon were shattered, and My Glory will shine forth and be revealed to all flesh, principalities and powers. This will be the culmination of My Great Mystery being revealed, as Paul, My Servant, declared.

The greatest of all solar flares from My Son will hit this World, unlike anything ever seen or heard of! Judge not the future by what you currently see, for eyes have not seen nor ears heard all that I have had in preparation before the foundations of the World. Only through intimate relationship with Me can you see and perceive, in part for now, what I have in store for the times ahead.

Continue to dig into My Word and Spirit. Precious gems can only be found by those diligent in digging them out of the ground. Your efforts will not be in vain. If you search Me, My Word, with open, humble, hearts and let go of the doctrines of men, I will truly reveal Myself and My Plan to you. All Heaven is ready for You! I AM ready for You, My Dear One, My Choice One!! I have longed for this time to come! Share in My Excitement!!! My Joy is Your Strength!!

WITH ALL MY HEART,

YOUR BELOVED

Author: Doug MacCallum

Doug MacCallum has been walking with the Lord over 40 years. He attended a Bible college for about 12 years, full and part time. He is an avid and ongoing student of the Word, always learning and growing in Him. He and his wife of 34 years have raised two children, now adults, and married, and have some grand kids too. Doug is employed as a regional sales manager and travels often throughout the Northwestern US, where he resides, and BC, Canada. He received the prophetic gift about 35 years ago. Doug’s heart is to fully know Him, Ephesians 4:1-16.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Sandra
Sandra
February 20, 2018 11:48 PM

A prayer partner and I have separately been led to pray Ephesians 5:31 over our unsaved husbands and children. The word says our marriage makes us “one flesh” and also that the Christian partner sanctifies the unsaved partner. We have been pleading the blood over them, asked forgiveness for sins we know they have committed, asking that our prayers/deliverances/healing also be applied to them, etc… My husband hasn’t chosen to come to God yet but I have definitely noticed a difference in him and a willingness to listen.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
February 21, 2018 6:36 AM

I will be praying for all Sandra

Avidan
February 21, 2018 9:13 AM

Last Thursday/ Friday
I was lnstructed To Take A Dirge/Lamentations On Japan.

Oh Japan! Oh Japan!

O’ Japan Hear The Word Of The LORD
Open Your Ears To His Word.

From your Inception,
Through Your Infancy,
To Your Adulthood As A Nation.
The Land Of Japan And His People
You Never Sought After Me.
Nor Acknowledge Me.

You have Clung To Your god.
l Have Weighed You On The Scale,
And Found Deficient. Your gods are Worthless
You have Chosen What Is Abominable.
They Are waste and Fraud, Non Can Save.

Oh Japan! I Got Controversy With You.
The Land Shall Cry Out Because Of Calamities.
The Base Of The Mountain Shall Blaze,
And The Roots Of The Rocks.,
Shall Turn To Torrents of Pitch.
lt Shall Devour As Far As Great Abyss.
Amid The Roar Of Heaving Mud.

Tell Your god, What ls About To happen.
Arouse Your gods from Slumber.
Let Them Save You Now.
You believe in Them, Let Them Save You.

Oh Japan! Call For Wailing Woman To Come.
Send For Those Who Are Best ln Mourning.
Teach Your Daughters How To Wail.
Have Each Teach Friend To Lament
For Corpses Will Be Scattered Like A Dung
On The Field.

I AM THE TRUE GOD!
The Living God, The Eternal One!
I AM A LONG SUFFERING GOD,
I Will Wait, l Will Give You Time,
To Arouse Your god.
Perhaps They Will Save You.
But l Will Not Hold My Judgement For Ever.

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
February 21, 2018 6:05 PM

Lord God, in your great mercy, even in judgement, turn the hearts of hundreds of thousands of Japanense people to yourself. Many across in Asia look to this people and this nation as the mark of success. But You O Lord, long for their salvation. May these calamaties, and the salvations you will bring from them, be a sign to the Buddhist nations of East Asia as they watch their “idols” the Japanense people, suffer and turn to Christ. Bring the spiritual breakthrough which we have been longing to see in this Buddhist nation we pray, for your Name’s great sake!

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 24, 2018 1:15 AM

Recently, one of these online guys investigated Japan’s so-called suicide forest with his video and found a recent casualty. V. sad. Indicative of some terrible oppression? Also, have read that Japan’s population growth has stalled due to lack of interest in going forth and multiplying by Japan’s youth. There are empty towns and villages…

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 24, 2018 1:18 AM

Video crew, sorry…

Brother Steven
February 21, 2018 1:02 PM

Such a lovely people to be so blinded, so captivated with that which is no God. I don’t know why I have a fondness to the Japanese people, but I do. I would not have had it if I were alive 70 years ago, but I would to God they could hear the gospel and be saved.

Christian Block
Christian Block
February 21, 2018 8:40 PM

The timing of the command to take a dirge/lamentation may be significant. Both a dirge and lamentation would be appropriate for a period of mourning. The traditional Jewish period of mourning is “Shiva” and is 7 days long. A 7 day period of mourning from the command you received would place you at February 22nd or 23rd. That aligns with the 7th of Adar which may be a significant for Japan. The principle of 7 days of delayed judgement can be seen in the Hebrew calendar. Methuselah died on the 10th of Cheshvan, but the rains of the Flood did not begin to fall until the 17th of Cheshvan. Jewish tradition holds that this was to allow for a proper Shiva for Methuselah.

Christine Beadsworth
February 22, 2018 12:05 PM

the 7th Adar is when Moses died and Joshua took over after 30 days of mourning.

Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
February 21, 2018 7:59 PM

This brings to mind a vision or dream that John Paul Jackson had. He saw a volcano unexpectedly explode and wiped out a hugh Japanese city. Can’t remember which one.

Martin
Martin
February 21, 2018 9:56 PM
Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
February 21, 2018 8:03 PM

Just found it on YouTube…it was Tokyo

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 24, 2018 1:08 AM

Wow. One online prophecy I read, maybe here?, someone saw a headline that read…Tokyo Is Gone…

Elizabeth Marie
February 21, 2018 9:12 AM

“The greatest of all solar flares from My Son will hit this World, unlike anything ever seen or heard of! ” This is confirmation of what the LORD has been showing me in dreams, words and visions. I just received another one a few nights ago! Something is coming where the electricity will be going out in some places. Be informed, be alert and be prepared! This is another ‘heads up’ from the FATHER!

Brother Steven
February 20, 2018 11:53 PM

I would attest that this is a true word, like in color to polished brass and the beryl. It was an exciting read…..I was initially going to say how awesome it was until I saw that Sonia already used that word. But really, we all know that “bad” is coming soon, and we’re all going to be tried……..but messages and warnings like these are particularly comforting because we see God’s constant watch over us, of whom He will never leave us or forsake us.

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
February 20, 2018 8:26 PM

Thank you for this word. I will be praying about this as it got my attention!

Sonia
Sonia
February 20, 2018 8:06 PM

Wow ! Awesome word Doug ! Thanks for sharing !
Blessings !

Steve
Steve
February 21, 2018 8:20 AM

Very serious warning from Jeff Byerly.

I say to you this day, America, the words that were written upon the wall (Daniel 5:25-28) “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.” I tell you the Medes and Persians represent America’s enemies and many are within your borders and in your government offices. “That very night Belshazzar, king of the Chaldeans (Babylonians), was slain.” (Daniel 5:30) Babylon/America shall be first taken over and then utterly destroyed, after Donald Trump is slain. The one who America really loves will replace him (Trump) and will oversee her (America’s) complete destruction.

Stephen Gookin
February 21, 2018 3:20 PM

I followed the link to read the full post. Wow, this is a most serious warning. Part of what I take from this is… “My remnant, I want you to begin to pray, not for Me to take this event away, for it must come now, but for mercy upon those who will see the end of their life on Earth. You must be praying now that My Holy Spirit would reveal Me to their hearts and that they would be broken and repent before this calamity, destruction, and the great loss of men’s lives takes place. Pray that many would know My name and that they would be saved from the flames of hell in their last dying breaths, as they cry out My name; Jesus or Yeshua or Yahushua or “GOD HELP ME!” Or even “GOD IF YOU’RE THERE I NEED YOU!””

John Miller
John Miller
February 21, 2018 6:51 PM

Doug did the Lord give you a sense of time on the solar flare. Is this still years away?

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
February 23, 2018 5:56 PM

No. It could be a natural event but the main sense I got was that this was from His Spiritual Arsenal. I believe His Body will be part of this. Those in His Body will be The Flare, the Mighty Yod of YHVH, emanating from the “Son” destroying the works of darkness and bringing the Light of God’s Truth to this World. It also may be a “natural” event too. Exciting times to say the least. I do believe that God is about to change everything very soon. How it all plays out remains to be seen.

Jodi S
Jodi S
February 21, 2018 10:42 AM

What a thrilling word, Doug! THANK you for your faithfulness in sharing God’s message! I am at His feet in awe, wonder, worthlessness and mighty redemption through the blood of JESUS and the POWER of the Holy Spirit!

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
February 21, 2018 9:32 AM

Thanks for the Super Word of God. Amen!