Mighty Outpouring of God’s Presence Coming in 2020

I went to bed Thursday morning around 2:30 AM and slept great for maybe an hour, but then I woke up and was wide awake. I was very tired, but somehow knew I was not going back to sleep because I felt an unusual tension, like something was not right, but I did not know what.

As I laid in bed wondering about it, I knew there was something different about this. It was not like the fears and anxieties I was used to battling for many years. I learned how to give them to God and allow Him to remove them from me, so I did what I always do when feeling pressed, I turned on anointed music and started seeking God, but this time it did not go away, even though I persevered, praying in the spirit for quite some time. Then I remembered the breakthrough revelation God gave me last month when He said, “This is not about you. What you are going through now is not about you. You are going through it for someone else.”

Then I understood I was feeling the effects of God birthing something new, a new revelation, a new word from heaven. I started getting excited about it, eager to know what it was, but I did not get any answers, so I kept pressing into God. I don’t know how long that went on, but I saw daylight coming through my window before finally drifting off to sleep.

Even before I started praying, the answer had already been sent in the form of an email. On the other side of the world at 1:55 AM my time, which was about a half hour before I went to sleep the first time, Pastor Daniel Nalliah from Catch the Fire Ministries in Hallam, Australia, a suburb of Melbourne, sent an email to Z3er Richard Braidich. Richard then forwarded it to me at 8:12 AM, which was not long after I fell asleep the second time.

When I woke up, I saw Richard’s email with just one short sentence, “This is the most exciting news of our lifetimes!”

That looked interesting, so I started reading the forwarded email from Pastor Daniel and was amazed because he described exactly what had just happened to me. He wrote:

“On 12th May 2017 from 2 AM to 5.15 AM, I had an amazing encounter with the Lord. It started off when I woke up at 2 AM and was very restless and could not sleep. I tried to sleep, but ended up praying in tongues for almost one hour. While praying, I had a real sense that there was a word coming from God, but it was blocked by the principalities and powers of darkness in high places. So, I continued to press on in prayer.

Around 4 AM, I received the word. ‘My Son, the time for the word spoken by Smith Wigglesworth to come to fulfilment is at hand. I want my church to prepare in the next three years for a mighty outpouring of My presence, which will start a national reformation starting 2020 – 2030 of LOVE and Holy Spirt FIRE. This Revival Fire will turn the nations back to me and cause national reformation throughout the whole world in many nations.’”

I believe the Holy Spirit orchestrated these events because not only did Pastor Daniel’s first paragraph perfectly describe what I had just experienced, but I received his email even before I woke up and it was sent before I had even prayed. So, I believe it was a confirmation, letting me know the word he shared in his second paragraph was truly from God. I also believe the tension I felt was spiritual birth pangs as the Holy Spirit was interceding through me (and many others) to give birth to this great move of God (Romans 8:26-27).

Pastor Daniel’s word also confirms the significance of the year 2020, which is a story I have been tracking for over a year and have already collected prophetic insights from over twenty people. I hope to share my findings soon in an upcoming podcast.

Background Story:

Although we are now at the beginning of this mighty outpouring, the story started nearly one hundred years ago. Perhaps the best place to start is in 2008 when 92-year-old Norm Armstrong was Senior Pastor at Four Square Gospel Church, an AOG church in Sydney, Australia. He invited Pastor Daniel Nalliah to hold meetings at his church as a guest speaker, but when Pastor Norm began introducing Pastor Daniel to his congregation, Pastor Norm suddenly came under a great anointing of the Holy Spirit and was prompted to share the following story.

“My father was a Salvation Army officer who sold insurance policies for a living. One of his customers was an elderly lady who would all ways tell him, ‘Son you need to be baptized in the Holy Spirit’. One day the lady got him through the Holy Spirit, he was baptized in the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues. This resulted in him having to leave the Salvation Army. Then my father went on to start a Pentecostal gathering at our home. Our home was possibly one of the first places in Australia in the early 1900’s where the Holy Spirit was free to move.

“I was only a very young boy when my Dad told me one day that a man called Smith Wigglesworth was coming to minister in our home, and that he was a mighty man of God. We were all very excited. The day came, and our house was packed out with people. I wanted to get a good look at him and the only place was the toilet seat, so I went in there to watch him preach.

Suddenly, Smith stopped preaching and told me (Pastor Norm) to come out of the toilet. Then he laid hands on me and started prophesying over me.” He said, “Australia you have been chosen by God for a great move of the Holy Spirit. This move of God will be the greatest move of God ever known in mankind’s history and will start towards the end of the 20th century and move into the 21st century. This move of God will start a great revival in Australia, spread throughout the whole world and usher in the second coming of Jesus. This will be the final revival before the coming of the Lord.

God will raise up a man in Australia who will lead this move of God under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. This man will bow down to no one other than God. He will have tremendous favor in the nation of Australia.

My son, my (Smith Wigglesworth) eyes will not see this man, but you (Pastor Norm Armstrong) will meet this man before you go to be with the Lord. Now I will lay hands on you and pass on the mantle of God for this great mission. When you see this man, place your hands on him and prepare him for this mission and pass on this mantle.”

Then Pastor Norm turned and looked at Pastor Daniel and said, “You are that man I have been waiting for so many years, come here.”

Pastor Daniel stated, “I was so excited to hear the Word of the Lord from Smith Wigglesworth as I was so longing to meet someone who could confirm it. I was absolutely shocked when Pastor Norm called me out. I fell on my knees and started sobbing and crying in the presence of God as the presence of God was so amazing at that moment.”

Then Pastor Norm laid hands on Pastor Daniel and passed on the mantle as instructed by Smith Wigglesworth. He then lifted his hands up to heaven and said, “I am now ready to come home.”

Pastor Norm went home to be with the Lord in November 2011 at age 95.

In 2011, Pastor Daniel shared this story on his website with this statement:

“From that day onwards we have seen an amazing wave of healings and miracles in our ministry. It was so good to be back at the church where I received this great prophetic word from a true soldier in the army of God. The Lord has asked me to make some major changes in our ministry in preparation for this move of God in the next three years. I am sensing that there is going to be a mighty shaking and people are going to be crying out for God. At this time, the church will be their only answer.”

Conclusion:

Pastor Daniel shared how the Lord asked him to make some major changes in preparation for this move of God in the next three years. I believe that is wise advice for everyone. God has revealed what is coming and when, so now it is up to us to use our remaining time wisely.

Some people interpret preparation as stocking up on food, water, and ammunition, but even more important than those things is preparing our spirit. When trouble comes, nothing will be more valuable than knowing how to be led by the Holy Spirit, how to recognize His voice and trust His leading. That is not something we learn overnight. It requires daily training through encounters with God and studying His word.

God has promised if we seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, then He will see to it that all of the other things we need will be added to us. (Matthew 6:33)

Not only was Pastor Daniel told the great outpouring begins in 2020, but he sensed there will be a catalyst event, a mighty shaking, which will cause many people to cry out to God. Today, multitudes all over the world are trusting in their government to meet their needs, but I believe God is going to help them realize He is their source, which means a whole lot of shaking is coming. Then many will cry out to Him as their only hope. Then the mighty outpouring of His presence will come, starting in Australia and spreading to the whole world. Glory to God!

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Lydia Hodge
May 20, 2017 10:04 am
Wow James. God is so faithful to confirm his word. Even this very night I had a dream. As of late I’ve been wondering how long Lord do we have? The Lord showed me many years ago that I would help bring in the final harvest. In my dream I was speaking with someone I used to work with and she was kinda taunting me, saying oh so you think you have been called to be a minister of the gospel, so when is this supposed to happen? Satan himself has been warring with my mind lately about this. Anyway I told her, within 3-4 years. I said a lot of people don’t want to believe this but the end of the age is here. Jesus is coming back. He is getting ready to send forth the endtime harvesters in a mighty wave of evangelism to reap the final harvest before his return. There will follow an intense time of persecution for the church. Those called upon will be ask to give up everything for his sake and the sake of the gospel. They will understand the price they will have to pay. Many will lay down their lives for his sake. I immediately woke up with the dream fresh on my mind. The Holy Spirit then gave me the word edict. He said when the time comes, an edict will go forth calling his people to rise up and proclaim his name. I sensed the next few years will be very tumultuous but even in this God will be preparing his people. God bless you James for you are a mighty voice raised up for such a time as this. I say that by the word of the Lord. God is going to amplify your voice in the days… Read more »
Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 20, 2017 8:45 am

James! The Lord told me just the other day, that we had 3 years to prepare! I told my husband the Lord kept repeating it over and over again that day. The Lord didn’t say for what but there was a HUGE stirring in my spirit and conviction came to my life in a much deeper way this week. This is such confirmation to me too! I am so thankful and grateful for this word from God and I’m really excited for God to move in a POWERFUL way in this land and in our lives!!! With God, life might be hard sometimes BUT our GOD just gets better!! I LOVE Him so much and am so thankful for this confirmation!

sharine
sharine
May 20, 2017 9:52 am

prepare for what in 3 years? Bible prophecy is happening now folks. We have to follow the Bible because lots of Babylonian spirits have been released confusing everyone even Gods Holy Believers.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 20, 2017 11:08 am

Plus Sharine…I just wanna encourage you. You are spot on to be like that. There are SO MANY voices out here. You just let your voice continue to cry out to God and He himself will clarify and make known to you what is for you. I recommend praying in the Holy Ghost ALOT and making the Lord your delight above everything. It takes dicipline initially then …He becomes your delight and He is REWARDER of those who DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.
Keep running after Him sister and watch what He does in your life! I am constantly challenged to give more of myself and time. BC honestly He deserves it ALL! His voice becomes very clear when you abide in the secret place. You won’t even need a word from somebody else! I just get excited seeing our Father move!! There’s nothing like it in the World!!! Our God is a GOOD God !!

Martin Semrok
May 20, 2017 10:53 am

Neville Johnson says we will see “666” by 2020-2021 (in 2014 he was told we have 7 years to prepare [much like Joseph had likewise 7 years to prepare]). Nita Johnson writes to get out of debt, as interest rates will go back up to the 20% range.

Joseph
Joseph
May 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Martin, do you have a transcript of the message from Neville Johnson regarding the timing of the appearance of the AC?

Michele
Michele
May 20, 2017 9:53 pm
Sharine, when I read your question, the scripture “The whole world is moaning and groaning waiting for the manifestation of the son’s of God” came to my mind…. Also, Obadiah 1:21: “Deliverers shall appear on mount Zion and judge the mount of Esau (judge the flesh). I just want to share some thoughts about what is involved in becoming ones who can judge the flesh by the Spirit and I have it in my Spirit to write about what I believe is involved in getting prepared. You and others probably know these things but I feel to bring them to your remembrance: The Philadelphian Church (the church of brotherly love) that is the one that is commended with no rebuke for it fulfills the command of our Lord “to love one another”. It “goes in and doesn’t come out any more,” which means that those who make up this church aren’t in the Spirit one moment and out the next moment. By entering into God’s rest they REMAIN IN THE SPIRIT”, thereby are kept from the hour of temptation that shall come upon all the world. It is to the overcomer that the morning star is given- The day star rising up in us means that we will be full of light… no more darkness will be in us as we accomplish what Jesus did before beginning His ministry when he was tempted of the devil- We, too, must overcome the world, the flesh and the devil before we become the manifested one who do the works that Jesus did and greater ones. We prepare by being doers of the word… by following the Lord wherever He leads… by death to our self life. We are to prepare to be found in Jesus Who is the way, the truth and… Read more »
Michele
Michele
May 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Sharine, I was referring to the natural realm when I stated my belief that freedom will be taken away in 2020. I want to clarify that I also believe that there’ll be a great outpouring of the spirit coming forth at the same time as James wrote.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 20, 2017 10:27 am

Prepare for the same things we’ve been preparing for amen? The Lord was not specific with a certain event when He told me. But no Babylonian spirit here Sharine. Only on fire for my Lord Jesus. I assure you of that. Icing on the cake is a move of His Spirit and a confirmed timeline. You don’t have to know BUT I know! Thank God fpor His confirmation. Also Bible prophecy has been being fulfilled since time began! Way before 2012!

Mike M
Mike M
May 20, 2017 10:46 am
Martin Semrok
May 20, 2017 10:54 am

Churches will go under from the great influx of believers (Neville Johnson).

sharine
sharine
May 20, 2017 3:11 pm

God Almighty is actually calling all sincere believers out of the church systems, as of right now Hes judging them full force especially the mega minisries and prosperity preachers. We will see lots of scandals in the times we are in right now.

Cory
Cory
May 21, 2017 7:53 pm

3 years? 2020-to 2030?better pray about what you hear, even if it is a confirmation.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 22, 2017 7:41 am
Hi Cory, got your email/message. I don’t know if that was for anybody else or just for me and my family but I know I have three more years to prepare. I took it as prepare for everything. War? Rapture? Famine? Spiritual growth and prepping physically was how I took it. I am under conviction to surrender all of my time each day in prayer/speaking in tongues. Studying scripture, intercession and worship. Also canning meat! The Lord usually speaks to me in waves. It keeps coming and coming and then He will send several confirmations within a few days. He might tell me while I’m in the middle of house work to turn on the tv and a message will be on saying the exact thing He just told me. Then he might send one my friends to call who is a Prophet and they will confirm. I’ll see it through scripture every time I open the bible. It’ll be in our Sunday message somehow He’s even confirmed on a church billboard before, I know there will be different stages of this not because He’s told someone else but bc He has told me personally. I know this a tough subject and sometimes the Lord has me interject things and deal with things, and to the love and grace crowd it looks not biblical, or like I need inner healing. Unfortunately for me God convicts me strongly to say certain things and believe it or don’t believe, it’s not something I enjoy or that I don’t perceive how people view. There’s alot of people running around with “words” from God right now. More so than ever due to the power of the internet. One thing we all know is this, God is speaking. Some were “prophesying” two years ago it… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
May 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Amen & well said Katie ! Much of what you said is just how GOD works with me , Thank you .

Todd Henderson
May 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Katie, That was absolutely beautifully written. Since my awakening just 2.5 years ago I can relate to all the things you spoke of. I think when we see things we think it is going to happen NOW. But like you state, it will happen (if it was from the Lord) in HIS time.

Thank you.

Mike R.
Mike R.
May 20, 2017 12:18 pm

James,

Terry Bennett has been recently preaching that another Pentecost is coming that will dwarf the one that occurred in the Book of Acts.

Richard
Richard
May 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Pastor Danny Nalliah also has a phenomenal book he wrote called Worship under the Sword which can be bought on Amazon. It’s very short yet powerful. Very much like a Wigglesworth book. I promise it will bless you. It includes stories of his ministry in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia, where the Bible and Christian worship is illegal, yet there you will find some of the greatest churches in the world. I can attest to the truth of it as his family and mine lived there together.

Ed H
Ed H
May 20, 2017 7:01 pm

James,
How you described your sleep and waking up is exactly what has been happening to me. After reading your results , I have learned I need to dig in harder and be more patient . I thought I was having some funky sleep pattern going on.and was just getting annoyed.

Steve
Steve
May 20, 2017 10:04 am

I’ve shared this here before, but given James’ amazing post it bears repeating. Last October (2016) I had a most powerful dream that concluded with the words, “they will go out with blessing, for in 48 hours a mystery will be revealed.”

I quickly understood that the 48 hours represented months, which takes us to October 2020. Needless to say James’ post today about 2020 got my attention!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 20, 2017 9:39 am

This is truly God!!

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 20, 2017 9:34 am

This resonated within me so greatly, and it explains also what has been happening to me for several days this past week! I have felt a strong presence from YHWH but it felt ‘cloudy’ (the best word I can think of to describe it) or shrouded and all I could do was pray and intercede in the Spirit. I did not know what was going on but just trust that our Father will reveal what was happening (since He told us He calls us friends now and a friend tells his friend all things that he is about to do) in His timing. I believe this is that confirmation and revelation from Him that I was waiting for. Now I know more clearly how to direct my prayers and intercession.
Thank you James and on behalf of (the rest of) the Body of Messiah, we thank you for your providing this place.
Shalom in Him, our Truth, righteousness and THE WAY,
Thomas Nodoubt

sharine
sharine
May 20, 2017 8:38 am

2020! We have had warfare since 2012! I hope that by 2020, we are living in the Millenium of Christ by then. I think that the next events are the antichist being unveiled, ufo delusion, ww3, plagues, famine, etc. We have many events to go through until Jesus comes back. Its getting harder each day to live in this world where the people around us dont want to wake up, and the only awake people are online. I hope the Lord Jesus shortens these days for the elect not stretch it out to 2030 . .

John Barry
John Barry
May 20, 2017 10:19 am

Sharine I could not agree with you more ! However I have found James has a powerful anointing in his calling and has changed my mind a couple of times ( not easy to do ) plus I know Sister Katie hears the LORD . I too pray JESUS shortens the days , but I know James anointing is very real .

sharine
sharine
May 20, 2017 10:24 am

Dear Sister, we all have real annountings from the Lord. All of our prophecies need to be tested, its scriptural, 1 Cor. 14:32. You sound like a sweetheart btw, only time will tell on all things happening now and in the future.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
May 20, 2017 10:30 am

Amen Sharine. Test it…you should! -And trust me I get your position! God bless you seriously! I am excited however!

Aru
Aru
May 20, 2017 10:03 am

Precisely! You said exactly what I had in my heart: 2030 is too long 🙁

Tracey Lussier
Tracey Lussier
May 20, 2017 9:36 am

Most are saying prepare for judgement . And that there will be an outpouring very soon. I believe we are about to see the rise of the Antichrist! And yes events are coming. PTL his return is so close!

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 20, 2017 9:48 am

Sharine, my first thoughts were exactly the same as yours but then I remember my loved ones that dont know the Lord. Only God knows where peoples hearts are and His will is that not one should perish. I do believe that there is going to be a shaking coming sooner than the 3 years which is what the pastor said too.

Gerrie
Gerrie
May 22, 2017 2:16 am

Hello James
I am astounded to see this written about,as Pastor Norm was my pastor in Sydney,and on the night of may 15th 2016 at a seer’s conference in Brisbane I and many others went into travail to birth breakthrough for revival. on that night I kept getting a word for pastor Danny,the word was that he was to ascend into heavens realm and take the commission that pastor Norm had given him and release it into Australia. I felt my whole life led up to that one moment in time.
I sent him the word,its time,its time its time.the other night i was thinking about the word i had given Pastor Danny and prayed again about it,so I am pleased that he has got the commission from God to do it. I date everything before that night and after that night,and yes you are birthing something and it is revival!
my friend and I wrote it out as a document we felt it so significant. I will send it on to you,it explains what happened that night.

Richard
Richard
May 23, 2017 3:47 am

I would love to see it as well if you can share.