Mighty Nations Shall Be Brought to Dust and to Sheol

fallen

On April 17, 2015, I awoke at 3:00 a.m., hearing a word from the LORD for the third time:

“Thus says the LORD: Prophesy against many nations, My son.

Hear the word of the LORD, oh nations. The LORD God is one. There is no other. It is I who made the sun, the stars and the moon. It is I who made you, forming you from the dust and clay.

Are you a god? No, you are but a man.

Hear My voice and tremble, oh coastlands. Your cities shall burn with sulphur, brimstone and pillars of smoke. Edom shall be destroyed with fire; Egypt shall be reduced to ashes; Assyria will lie in ruins. Alas, alas, Babylon has fallen.

When the Holy One of Israel steps upon His mountain, Magog, Meshech, and Tubal shall suffer and be demolished. My sons Israel and Judah shall be one and shall never again be uprooted from their land, the land I promised to their fathers.

Prophesy to the nations, My son. Let them know of My fury and wrath. My anger shall consume them. Vengeance shall be Mine, say the LORD God Almighty.

The lawless one approaches, he who deceives many with his signs and wonders, the son of Satan and of perdition. He shall feel the full fury of My wrath, coming from the breath of My mouth.

I will roar from Mount Zion. The hills shall quake and tremble at the sound of My voice. What I have promised to do, I will do. For I am the LORD your God, the King of Kings and the LORD of Lords.

There is no other but Me. Repent My children; Repent for the time is short. Darkness soon comes, but My light shall flash forth to all nations when I enter upon My hill.

Worthy, worthy, worthy is the LORD God Almighty and the Lamb who comes in His wrath. Tremble and fear, oh you mighty nations for you shall be brought to dust and to Sheol. There you shall join your brothers in hell to burn forever, with a fire that will not be quenched, where the worm does not die, and there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Tremble and moan, oh you nations. For what you have dreaded has come upon you. Thus says, the LORD.”

David Doughty

Author: David Doughty

David Doughty is an attorney and former Assistant District Attorney from Rayville, Louisiana. He has written five books published by Joy Publishing. The LORD has given him revelations to help prepare the way for the return of Jesus Christ. He believes he is a Watchman to give warning to our people. His website is DavidpDoughty.com

Kasey Streichert Burt
Kasey Streichert Burt
February 28, 2016 5:55 PM

David:
Truly this will come to pass. Our Father is preparing to Shake the Nations, His purpose is to bring those remaining to repentance.

I am linking a dream about this here for you and others. May God bless you and keep you and yours in His Wisdom. KSB

Galilee
Galilee
February 21, 2016 3:26 AM

Wow thanx David

Donna
Donna
February 20, 2016 10:28 PM

NOT SCRIPTURAL ABOUT EGYPT.
Isaiah 19: 20-25 ” 20And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them. 21And the LORD shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the LORD in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the LORD, and perform it. 22And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.
23In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.”

Tash
Tash
January 16, 2017 3:11 AM
Isaiah CH.19: an oracle concerning Egypt. The lord rides on a swift cloud and is coming to egypt . I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian, brother will fight against brother, neighbour against neighbour, city against city. The Egyptians will lose heart and I will bring their plans to nothing. I will hand them over to a cruel master and a fierce king will rule over them. The waters of the river will dry up the canals will stink the streams of Egypt will dwindle the weeds and rushes will wither. Also the plants along the Nile at the mouth of the river. Every sown field along the Nile will become parched will blow away and be no more. The fisherman will grown and lament. All who cast hooks into the Nile those who throw nets in the water will pine away. Those who work with combed flax will despair, the weavers of fine linen you will lose hope. The workers in cloth will be dejected and all wage earners will be sick at heart. The officials at zoan are all fools, the wise councillors give senseless advice. How can you say to the king ” I am one of the wise men a disciple of ancient kings? Where are your wise men now? Let them then show you what the lord almighty has planned against Egypt. The leaders of Memphis are deceived, the cornerstone of the people have led Egypt astray.the lord has poured into them the spirit of dizyness they make Egypt stagger in all that she does as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit. There is nothing Egypt can do head or tail palm branch or reed. In that day the Egyptians will be like women they will shudder in fear at the uplifted hand that… Read more »
February 20, 2016 11:26 PM

In the passage you quoted, verse 22 states, “And the LORD shall smite Egypt”, which means Egypt will be brought down along with the other nations mentioned. The healing that comes afterwards refers to events coming during the millennium. Assyria will also be made a blessing in that day, which will not be the case during the tribulation and great tribulation.

Wiley Phipps
Wiley Phipps
February 20, 2016 9:18 PM

The word given to David opens up with: “Are you a god? No, you are but a man.”

Tribulation is coming and even the true church will have to endure many troubles and birth pains before it is removed. I was listening to John Shorey this week and He said something that rang true to me that I had never thought of or considered. He stated that the seals represent tribulation and the trumpets and vials represent the Great Tribulation. His logic was based on the role of the Lord’s angels in the book of Revelation. The seals bring about the tribulations of man… but beginning with the first trumpet and all subsequent trumpets and vials… The tribulations are dispatched by the angels of the Lord. Most on this site know that there is a great divide between tribulation and the great tribulation. No one knows… but I could actually see the Lord placing the rapture at this divide.

If we look for the fall of Mystery Babylon… We find it in the Great Tribulation (Rev 17 and 18). This makes me think that Mystery Babylon is bigger than just the US… and includes all of the global world system. I say this because I do not think the US will escape judgment until Rev 17 and 18. The US will probably soon fall from man-made events such economic collapse, false flags and war. While God may allow it… Man has engineered it. As the word given to David progresses, the tribulation turns to Great Tribulation (acts of God). I hope that the true church is gone when the wrath of God is poured out.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 20, 2016 9:25 AM

The Lord truly has spoken.

Tammy
Tammy
February 20, 2016 7:54 AM

Aline, I don’t know what you tried to comment but James has been very open many times that he does weed out various comments for different reasons. It is his site and he gets to decide if the comments will take away from the beautiful spirit and intention of the site.

Aline Bour
February 20, 2016 7:39 AM

Again, not allowed to post comment.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
February 20, 2016 11:21 AM

It could be the device. Try another PC making sure to add your name and email. should this be demonic resistance, in the Name of Jesus, the Lord rebuke it. If you have profound wisdom, may the Lord send His angels to assist you.

Aline Bour
February 20, 2016 7:31 AM

This morning I read this:
It’s appearing (2/19/16), that World War 3 could be beginning. This morning, Turkish Artillery began shelling positions outside of Azzaz, Syria. Those positions are held by the Syrian Arab Army (legitimate, duly-elected government of Syria) and are NOT being aimed at ISIS terrorists! These are direct attacks by Turkey upon the lawful government forces of Syria. With their rebel pals falling to the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey has now begun shelling into Syria to aid their Rebel forces and ISIS Terrorists!
WW3: 18 days away: Russia Prime Minister Warns US and Arab Countries: Invading Syria ”will start a new world war”
Saudis (and Friends) mass 350,000 troops, 20,000 Tanks, 2,450 Planes, 460 Helicopters for Syria Invasion.
Turkish Official boldly declares “major escalation will take place in Syria within 24 hours.”
Kuwait caught moving troops and war gear into Turkey! A Kuwaiti Air Force C-17 Globemaster, no identification tracking, on final approach to IST Ataturk 5/23runway:
YPG still is moving south of Azaz, Syria towards the town of Tel Rifat. This offensive appears coordinated with Russian Air Force. Heavy clashes outside Tel Rifaat between YPG/SDF and Turkish backed jihadists!
Author: U.S.ReporterSource: superstation95

Michael
Michael
February 20, 2016 5:51 AM

Ezekiel 39 in its proper place perhaps. Food for thought only. No doctrine here and no discussion required. I bet James has it somewhere on this site.

Fay
Fay
February 20, 2016 12:47 AM

A powerful and very sobering word from the Lord!
Thank you and God bless you David!