First microchip implants in the United States are now available

As shown in the 4-minute news video below, a Wisconsin company is about to become the first employer in the United States to offer microchip implants to their employees. About fifty employees of a company called Three Square Market have signed up to receive implants next week.

The chips, which are about the size of a grain of rice, are implanted under the skin on the hand between the thumb and index finger.

Employees receiving the implant will be able to unlock office doors, log into their computer, and purchase items in the break room by waving their hand across a scanner. Each chip costs $300, but they’re free for employees because they’re paid for by the employer.

Regardless of who pays, the microchip supplier just made a $15,000 sale. So it seems likely they’re now hoping to capitalize on all the publicity surrounding this story to help them make their next sale. At $300 per person, the profit potential must be huge. Three Square Market only has about fifty employees taking the mark, but it probably won’t be long before other larger employers follow their lead.

Wisconsin television station channel 5 covered this story without mentioning any downside risk for chip implants, such as the Bible’s warnings about the mark of the beast, which is likely to be a similar high tech implant or imprint on the skin with similar capabilities.

Today, these implants are considered a novelty and recipients are free to choose or reject it. However, the Bible foretells a day coming soon when the mark will be mandatory for everyone on earth. No one will be able to buy or sell without it.

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. (Revelation 13:16-18)

Banning people from buying or selling will put enormous pressure on everyone to accept it, but the consequences of doing so are even more severe than rejecting it, including being tormented with fire and brimstone forever and ever. The punishment is severe because the chips carry the number of the antichrist, the beast, so anyone who accepts it is accepting him as their provider, rejecting the promises of the one true God while putting their trust in a false god.

9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” (Revelation 14:9-11)

Although chip implants are new in the United States, companies in other nations have been offering them for years. To learn more, visit our mark of the beast category.

Care
Care
July 27, 2017 3:48 PM

Z3 family, please allow me to share my testimony. I’m a young, chronically ill and disabled woman in my early thirties. On Tuesday, I had an appointment at my local social security office regarding my benefits. Earlier that morning, I had watched some videos regarding the Mark of the Beast. Also the Lord led me to read Revelations 13 which of course ends with the number 666. When I arrived at the Social Security Office, my mom pushed my wheelchair through the metal detectors. I was struck by all the lines and the tv screens and all I could think about was lines of many people taking the Mark of the Beast. When I reached the check in window, guess which number I was given to hold my place in line? The letter I followed by the numbers 666. I reached out my right hand to receive the paper with my number. Glory to Jesus Christ for giving me this amazing confirmation! Soon you will need this chip for your benefits, healthcare, etc. My health is very poor and according to doctors, I will die without treatment. Glory to Jesus Christ! Nothing is worth being eternally separated from Jesus and by the grace of God I will not take this mark!

Peggy Ann
July 30, 2017 10:17 AM

Care,
Regarding your statement, “according to doctors, I will die without treatment,”
keep in mind that Jesus in the GREAT PHYSICIAN. All others are “in practice.”
SPEAK out healing Scriptures and “stand” on them in FAITH. Do not give up.
His Word will not return void and angels watch after His Word to perform it.
The Word is LIVING AND ACTIVE, bringing Heaven to earth. Blessings.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 27, 2017 5:08 PM

Such great boldness and faith you have care. What an awesome testimony.

Lydia Hodge
July 27, 2017 10:38 PM

God bless you!

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
July 25, 2017 10:33 AM

I am sure that the next step is that big companies will require their workers to get the chip or lose their job. This is the first step to heading down a very dark path. The warning signs couldn’t be any clearer. Thank God for giving us His word as to what is coming.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 25, 2017 4:53 PM

If ever there were a more true scripture than this: “For to be carnally minded is DEATH”……..by taking this chip and making it seem normal, only greases the chute for those who do not live their lives according to God’s Word-Being led of God’s Spirit. By making this commonplace and acceptable……..it will quickly expose the rest of us-(which will be few in number by comparison) and we shall stand out of the crowd for our resistance to this devilish ensnarement. This one company’s action may seem like a small beginning, but when it comes to wildfires……they spread very quickly and destroy everything in it’s path…….Selah

Sujit Thomas
July 25, 2017 4:08 PM

I wanted to know what the red line with regard to the mark is. There is no doubt that we are certainly on the way to it. But did that mean I should shun every form of physically identifying technology? I didn’t know. So I asked the Lord for an answer.

He very clearly told me that the red line is the mark being made mandatory and actually taking physical form to reside in the right hand or forehead of people. But he also cautioned that elementary forms of the mark that reside physically inside a person should not be taken because they are designed in a sinister manner to transform people after the likeness of the beast rather than him.

Sheri
Sheri
July 25, 2017 11:04 PM
Thank you Brother Sujit. A great example of how we must take everything to the Lord in prayer. The Lord showed me the chip many years ago long before I even had internet access, and then as the years passed on… I would hear people of different doctrines try to say it was not a chip in the right hand or forehead. But, I always went back to the Holy Spirit for confirmation. I would share this information with anyone who would listen. Wow, we are moving so swiftly into the great testing time of all mankind. I have been warning my family members and praying for them to turn to Jesus. I have also been warning them about Revelation 13:16-17 and not to take the chip no matter what happens that Jesus loves them and Satan wants their soul for eternity.. That it will alter our God given DNA and they will worship the beast. I spoke to my Dad this weekend who has been coming back around to hearing about Jesus and he says he will refuse this chip and does not want anyone controlling him. Thank you Jesus for the seeds that I have been able to plant and seeing some growth. I pray all would not take this chip and understand there is a HELL. Jesus spoke about HELL more than any other topic in the Bible to warn people. Oh Lord may we save souls from perishing and letting Satan take them to Hell. Please Jesus remove the scales from their eyes. Hard to see all this and keep from crying daily. Yes, our neighbor’s company has been implanting them in people for medical reasons. I pray my neighbor turn to Jesus and understand what is happening here. The mark of the beast/chip will be… Read more »
Yawchal
Yawchal
July 26, 2017 7:21 PM

What caused them to bleed to death Sheri?

Sheri Bunn-Markryd
July 26, 2017 9:46 PM

Hi Yawchal, Here are 2 good articles that expose how/why dogs bled to death. God bless in Jesus Name. Sister Sheri

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
July 25, 2017 8:27 PM

I am in Wisconsin and this shook me to the core. I prayed as well about the workers not being forced and the Lord impressed upon my heart that he has been warning through the Bible and his Watchman. If they were following Jesus, they would have known not to take the chip.

Sharine Goeckerman
Sharine Goeckerman
July 27, 2017 5:34 PM

Stay away from all chip implants in the body. The RFID chip going into either hand has been identified by lots of prophets as technology to refuse at all costs. There is also a neural lace for the brain, that Elon Musk is trying to develop, and stay away from that as well.

Antwon
Antwon
July 25, 2017 6:09 AM

Well I hate to say this. But they’ve been chipping people here at a tattoo shop since 2014. First news report on it was two years ago. A man got three chips. During the interview he was getting his third implant put into his right pinky finger. He has his right wrist and right shoulder already chipped. His wife and their dogs are chipped. Then every Friday they have a gathering downtown mpls at a bar discussing it. Made this man controls his car house etc. The mark is already here. Not me. Chop my head off……

Scott
Scott
July 27, 2017 11:59 PM

Dr Oz was blatantly promoting the Electronic Medical Records chip on his show in September 2016…said over 10,000 have already taken the chip…said it would save thousands of lives from medical errors…its going to be great!

Antwon
Antwon
July 28, 2017 8:33 AM

Well doctor is is wrong…

Scott
Scott
July 28, 2017 12:21 AM

I also believe that new born babies will be chipped without the knowledge of the parents…or it will be offered to parents as a “safety” item to locate your child in the case of kidnapping & etc.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 25, 2017 8:00 AM

I am emailing the company right now. We should send them polite and informative letters about what they are actually doing…

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 25, 2017 11:54 AM

Between: eye scanning people, face recognition scanning, digestible microchips in the food and water supply grown by synthetic biology, scanable tattoos, and other similar things, many are in the church are asleep, and think this is the only way you can get microchips in you body.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
July 25, 2017 10:17 PM

I promise I’m not wanting to be a stick in the mud, but……..for me…..I would separate or be Ok with fingerprinting, face and eye scan…..because they are points of identification…….and standing alone…..with no invasion to the body or the right hand or forehead…………I think they are ok…….I also know that they are precursors to the real thing……..but standing alone….. ID makers of finger prints, eye iris prints, or facial prints……(meaning scans)…are not to be compared with technology in the body or tat’s containing technology on the RT hand or forehead………I do value your opinion Matt……so do tell……..or if anyone else has a perspective…..on this. Perhaps the smarter elites will begin to put chips in non Biblical areas to seduce the Christians but as Sujit stated the Lord God doesn’t want any tech-inside the body for it can or could corrupt Man’s original (savable) DNA

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 26, 2017 8:02 AM

Brother Steven, you should YouTube, and find books and articles on synthetic biology and REGENESIS. This is where the mark will be everywhere.

At some point your food will grow with thousands of tiny microchips. And they will put it in your water. They will even be able to grow plants with this stuff in them. It will be ingested in the body if one doesn’t have discernment.

They will use synthetic biology in everything from the scissors one uses, medicine they take, even the cups one drinks out of. If you have never seen the movie transcendence with Johnny Depp, synthetic biology (regenesis) is going this route, and I would encourage you to watch this movie.

Joe
Joe
July 31, 2017 1:38 AM

Brother Matt
Isn’t there a difference between Mark of the Beast taken on our hand or forehead with our consent and one which goes into our body without consent, but by way of deception,through food,medicine, air or by force. As per Bible it is the former mark which condemns one to eternal damnation. I feel consent is the key regarding God’s judgement.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 31, 2017 8:16 AM

The question becomes how does get on ones hand or forehead? The mark might not be directly on these two places. They could give people a mark that goes in the mouth, and then travels to the forehead or hand.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
July 30, 2017 10:02 PM

Watch it already last year it is kind of scary though because those who came in contact with the technology became Zombies who were controlled by Johnny Depp. I also watched this latest film about intergalactic civilisation Valerian and city of thousand planets in which different technologies were being used from Virtual reality , Advanced neuroscience,Quantum coherence etc. What came into my mind while musing on this is that man would have been much better off staying in the garden and not allow satan to seduce to eant to become gods or contact other intelligent creatures in the universe ( fallen angels, demons, ban war entities etc).May God help us all.

DDave
DDave
July 25, 2017 11:11 PM

Exactly Brother Steven. Whatever it the mark is, corrupts the DNA inside the body. The human body is made of 6 electrons 6 protons and 6 neurons. 666
It’s really all about bloodlines and the prevention of believers bodies being changed.
Jesus has perfect DNA, some believe to be a triple helix. Science has shown expanded DNA ranges have more capability for the body to heal itself.
I have found that the Holy Spirit has shown Jeff from HolySpiritWind.blogspot.com many of the same things also shown to me like the antichrists DNA, the remnants DNA being changed, etc. great blog and resource to check out regarding the subject.

Savage
Savage
July 27, 2017 3:11 PM

This is about a mark on the hand – one pic I saw showed a right hand. On TruNews 8/21 I heard about the World Food Program using iris scans (a mark on the forehead if you will) to account for food distribution. http://m.wfp.org/news/news-release/world-food-programme-uses-innovative-iris-scan-technology-provide-food-assistance-

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 27, 2017 5:11 PM

The day of the mandatory taking of the M.O.B. is fast approaching.

Taryn
Taryn
July 25, 2017 11:09 PM

Thxs Matt- I just declared 2 Thes 3:3 to protect the sheep from this future attack!!

S.Y.
S.Y.
July 25, 2017 1:15 PM

Thank you for this post James. There is a video on YouTube, Ken Peters on the prophecy club and he said the mark of the beast would be between the thumb and first finger and he has an image of what it looked like. This is really coming quickly! But we believers won’t be running scared.
I Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine for thy light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee, For behold the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people, But the glory of the LORD shall arise upon the and His glory shall be seen upon thee.
H.S. gave me that awhile back but again brought to my attention a couple weeks ago to meditate on. Praise our great Father in heaven who is trustworthy and faithful to help us. Thank you Jesus for your great love for us to sacrifice yourself for us!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 25, 2017 8:26 AM

I mailed them part of this post and all of “This Mark Will Forever Change You and Destroy the Covenant I Have Created With My Created People” from Julie last Dec. I concluded it with this statement:
If you allow this, you are responsible for the eternal damnation of all your employees. NO mincing words.

Flattop
Flattop
July 25, 2017 10:20 AM

James: Do you think companies who enter into programs such as these are actually condemning their employees? I would imagine they feel they are just using cutting edge technology. Reminds me of the Proverb. Professing themselves to be wise, they have become fools. God Bless

I

Julie
July 25, 2017 9:51 PM

Anybody who understands how wifi works would know that putting something into the biological body is going to mess up the bodies’ biological connection to Source/God. They are not stupid. They just think it is better for their slaves to be in the spiritually pitch black pit so they don’t enjoy creation as God made it. We have to ask ourselves, what is it that makes you move and have life? (It is our Spirits) And why would putting something with an electric field into your body be a good thing? You are asking to disconnect the body with the spirit and then you will be cut off from God. This is technically going to happen, it isn’t because God hates us, it is just the physics of the matter.