“This shall be the new message of the day; to prepare a people for My habitation.”

Word from the Father:

“My people, listen to your heavenly Father this day.  I come to you all with open arms of love and with exciting news.  I know that many of you grieve over the loss of the well-known Billy Graham, in whom many were so fond of.  But I would have you to know this; he has entered into his rewards.  However, there is something much greater that you should rejoice in besides this fact.

For I tell you, the passing of Billy Graham has heralded the passing of an old era and a new one has begun.  The mantle of Billy Graham will be handed down to many for the saving of many souls.  Howbeit, there is something else even more wonderful than that. Even though it is a wonderful thing for just one soul to turn to Me, it is a much greater thing for just one soul to become one with Me.

This is the greater thing regarding Billy Graham’s passing.  The passing of the old has ushered in a new era in which many will have their eyes and ears opened to the truth and many will forsake the pleasures of the world to become one with Me.  For the old era has taught the name of Jesus, but for the most part, has not taught the truths of My kingdom and the reality of a glorified, sinless, and perfect life, fully united with Me in oneness with My Spirit.

This shall be the new message of the day; to prepare a people for My habitation and for Me to be glorified in earthen vessels.  And many shall die to themselves so that they may become one with Me, and that I may be glorified in them. And in this, My power shall be greatly revealed in the earth through these ones.

Oh, My lovely ones, this is My desire for all of you.  However, this comes at a great price, and that price is your own self-life which not many are willing to give up.  But these are the last days and I have reserved a remnant who shall be willing to give up all the world has to offer in order to be one with their God.

Listen well.  Now is the time for an abundance of My grace to be poured out upon anyone who would choose this.  Howbeit, do not take this invitation lightly, nor agree to it in haste.  First, you must consider the cost.  Are you willing to give up everything dear to you, even your own flesh and blood?  Are you willing to walk away from your job or business to never look back if I were to ask you?  I tell you, this choice shall be the undoing of everything you hold dear.  But the reward shall far outweigh anything the world has to offer.

So then, I do not ask of you today to make this choice, yet I ask of you to consider the cost and ask yourself if you would be willing to take up your cross and give up all to follow My Son wherever He leads you.  If you would do this, and truly begin to seek Me with all your heart, mind, soul and strength; then I shall see from heaven and pour out an unprecedented measure of My grace upon you for this journey.

The days are short and the end is near.  Therefore, I need those who are willing to carry My glory to the nations.  But only those who have died to their self-life shall be My glorified ones in these last days.  Oh, I will still have those on the earth who shall carry My anointing, yet even so, it shall not be the same as My Glory.  For no man, save Jesus Christ Himself, has ever walked the earth in the fullness of My Glory.  However, I tell you that there shall be those in these last days who shall be glorified and walk in the fullness of My Spirit and Truth just as My Son Jesus did.  Yet know this, even My own Son was glorified through the betrayal of Judas and His death on the cross.  So then, how much more do you suppose that you must also die to yourselves in order to be glorified?

Oh, do not fret over the thought that this is an impossible task.  For surely, I tell you that what is impossible with man is possible with Me.  And I SHALL have a remnant in the earth who will be My habitation among men in these last days.  Do not be as the Israelites of old who saw themselves as grasshoppers compared to the giants in their promised land, and then doubted and feared.  Even though your flesh and sin may be as giants to you, the battle is Mine.

I tell you all, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man, what I have in store these last days for those who truly love Me.  But I shall reveal these things to My remnant who will carry My Glory to a lost and dying world.

Do not miss out on this great opportunity.  For I tell you; I am no respecter of persons, and this call goes out to whosoever will.  Don’t believe the lies of the enemy that this calling is only for the anointed leaders in ministry.  For I tell you, even very few of them, if any, will answer this call because many have chosen to love their ministry more than Me.  Therefore, those who are unknown, of lowly reputation, and who have chosen to follow Me and make themselves least in the eyes of the world, will be the ones who are greatest in My kingdom.

I love you all, and how I desire this for all of you.  But ultimately, the choice is yours.  For even though I may call many to this calling, few will ultimately be chosen because few will consider the cost to die fully to self and endure to the end.  Yet, even so, I do give this call for all those who would consider the cost.  Surely, it will be well worth it.”

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Sujit Thomas
February 25, 2018 8:29 AM

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for sharing this word.

I do not have the words to express how deeply they resonate within me. The Lord has brought me a long way, yet there is still such a long, long way to traverse.

My life isn’t the same, and sometimes I wonder and look for logical explanations as to how this has come about. And I always conclude that this is not the work of human hands or the emotional after-effects of a three-day retreat or conference.

As I stay the course, sometimes I do wonder if I’ll make the cut to be among the chosen or if I’ve wandered astray already or if I’ll wander astray after making the cut. For what the Lord says is true—the big “I” within has to die. Yet how do I kill him? I try to put him to death every day, but lo behold, he is still alive the next day, sometimes a little weaker than before and sometimes the same as before.

So many a time do I go before the Lord and tell him: “Lord, the big ‘I’ within refuses to die. Yes, I slay him, but death refuses to abide in him. But what is impossible for me isn’t so for you. So I bring the ‘I’ within captive to you that you may slay him.”

And perhaps in his words to you, he has an answer for me: “Even though your flesh and sins may be as giants to you, the battle is mine.”

Amen! So be it, Lord. Go before me, my Father, and slay within me the giant “I”; claim this earthen vessel as your victory prize, and make your dwelling within.

Brandon J
Brandon J
February 25, 2018 10:43 AM

“What a long and strange trip it’s been”. Spoken by the Grateful Dead apparently…

I remember about 5-6 years ago telling God I want to go further than what I see around me at “church” There has to be more and I want it.

Next thing I know this ex-drug dealer/heroin addict was led by the spirit into the most crazy things. The Christians around mostly said I was going the wrong way. I kept going.

Usually I’m not a man of many words but yes what a wild, strange trip it’s been. My darkest days, in many ways, may actually have been the past 3 years as God has been dealing heavy with me, cleaning me off.

I have not arrived. I am not proud of the comforts I turned to often in my pain.

I was made to understand by my experiences, and confirmed in another’s dream of my anointing and title. But I don’t know if I can go further. Time will tell.

B

Christine Beadsworth
February 25, 2018 2:30 PM

we are the ‘grateful dead’ who are about to be released from the tomb, full of resurrection power!

Brandon J
Brandon J
February 26, 2018 9:42 AM

I believe that’s why that expression came to mind. He slid that thought in there.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 25, 2018 12:31 PM

It’s all in surrender my brother and remaining in the secret place. What other choice do we have for He alone is life and anything less is death.

Jen
Jen
February 28, 2018 12:03 PM

Thank you SO much for sharing about your “wild, strange trip” to get to this point. It absolutely spoke to me as my journey has been quite similar. I was literally killing myself with drugs and alcohol when God, in his unfathomable love and mercy, reached in and pulled me out of the deep, dark pit that I was living (more like existing) in.

When I finally reached the end of MYSELF, He begun working in the most profound and powerful ways. I was clearly instructed not to attend “church” but rather enter into the “wilderness” and He would teach me His ways. Indeed, He did and I’m absolutely not who I used to be but rather, a broken and willing vessel entirely submitted to His will and to being used for His Glory until He returns.

Many, many blessings to you.

William
William
February 25, 2018 9:42 AM

What you have said here describes my life.

LTw
LTw
February 25, 2018 3:50 PM

Sunjit…you have deeply touched my spirit with your heartfelt words expressing my cry unto the Lord
Thnk you …

Dana Brown
Dana Brown
February 27, 2018 10:12 PM

Wonderful comment Sujit. You ask the same things I do !

John Barry
John Barry
February 25, 2018 8:24 AM

This will take great sacrifice on our part and will not be easy , it can only be done if we LOVE JESUS more than ourselves . This takes great Passion for HIM & HIS Kingdom purpose , few will find the inner strength to do so , giving up all is not most peoples strong point including myself . Those who are willing , will walk in power they can not conceive of from on High . So few are willing because it takes great effort to discipline the flesh . Praying for All on Z3

Sujit Thomas
February 25, 2018 11:20 AM

Thank you for keeping us all in prayer, John. I am sure we all need it and are better off for it.

John Barry
John Barry
February 25, 2018 4:48 PM

Blessings Brother Sujit and thank you my friend .

Sisterann
Sisterann
February 25, 2018 7:22 AM

Message I received in 2013
God is Stripping the Church
Strip:
strip1 verb, stripped or stript, strip·ping, noun
— verb (used with object)

to deprive of covering: to strip a fruit of its rind.
to deprive of clothing; make bare or naked.
to take away or remove: to strip sheets from the bed.
to deprive or divest: to strip a tree of its bark; to strip him of all privileges.
to clear out or empty: to strip a house of its contents.
to deprive of equipment; dismantle: to strip a ship of rigging.
to dispossess, rob, or plunder: to strip a man of his possessions.

Why?
The leadership ( 5 fold Ministry) did not heed the warning I sent when I uncovered sin in the church. They did not fear me, they continued in sin.
How?
They continue to deceive my people, from their place and position within the Body of Christ.
They prefer the worlds way.

How many of my children know that I am a Holy God? I am a Jealous God? I am a Consuming God? I am a God that is slow to Anger? I am a God of Recompense ?

I punish those whom I Love, for I am Love.

My Hidden Vessels are being prepared to be uncovered, to be revealed, to receive my promise of the wealth transfer.

The Word of the Lord is above His name, His Word cannot return void.
Study His Word, Memorize His Word, Speak His Word, Cover your Family with His Word.
07/August/2013

Abby
Abby
February 25, 2018 9:22 PM

Remind me of a Word I got in November of last year: “She will be stripped bare.”
At the time, I thought He meant America, but now, I realize He also could have meant the Church

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 25, 2018 11:22 AM

Man Sujit,wow! great way to express that. It seems as i have observed that our enemy performs something like the men in black where he craftily wipes our minds of how his little schemes and subtle compromises always lead to the same thing that worked yesterday. Its like at night i sit back and i recognize all his methods i even share this exposing his lame tactics then i wake up in the morning and they start working all over again. You have the answer and articulated it quite well. Its as simple as LORD help me with myself. True we have not cuz we ask not. I also believe as in any war we MUST study our enemy. Know how he operates and be in heavy preperations of prayer and reading the WORD and fasting if you feel lead to so that you can pick up the baton in a Warren Wearsby fashion and reveal the strategies of satan to the weaker vessels in the body. It took me some mileage to figure out spiritual warfare mostly exists in the mind. That is why we are called to renew our minds.Romans 12: 1-3
Kevin Barrett amen it is time for the new wine like Elijah to Elisha we shall be even greater as HE equips us with HIS fire to combat the liars fire. And so we are clear you can wet my wood it wont matter! Glory to JESUS! All the miracles from Gen to Rev ALL ours to be duplicated and even surpassed IF only we just believe…
Shalom

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
February 25, 2018 8:12 AM

Those words and the scriptures God gave you are exactly what Father has shared with us over this weekend as He was revealing the strategies He wants for us in launching this new type of ministry, the Hour Glass Farm, ‘for such a time as this’
FREE PRAYER launched in Tyler, Texas was picked up by a local TV crew and broadcast live – twice! …I heard
We are launching FREE PRAYER and FREE FARMING Harlingen, Texas through His Power His Grace His Love and For His Glory, Honor and Praise

bert
bert
February 25, 2018 12:46 PM

In our own strength, we cannot do this. The Spirit asks, “Are you willing to be made willing?” It is the question He (the Spirit) asked Rees Howells when he (Mr. Howells) said he could NOT give up himself, though he wanted to. When he became willing to be MADE WILLING, the Spirit came in and filled him in fullness.

The question is the same today. It DOES require releasing EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, so count the cost with great care.

May we all be found willing to be made willing. The LORD be with each and every one.

K Shine
K Shine
February 25, 2018 5:21 PM

“Willing to be made willing”; my new prayer! Loosing our life to find real life!

Diana
Diana
February 25, 2018 11:20 PM

Thankyou for sharing bert….this is so true.
Willing to be willing.
His grace takes us to completion.
Not by might,nor by power,but by His strength.
Blessings to all.

February 25, 2018 8:29 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this, Kevin!

I don’t know where else to put this comment, but this seemed like an appropriate place. I hope someone sees it. I hope someone has some wisdom for me.

I want so badly the things mentioned above. But I feel like something is blocking me from fully experiencing and living out whatever purpose God has for me. I have said so many prayers, asking for him to reveal any sin I’ve not noticed or I’ve forgotten about. I ask for wisdom and discernment. I do recognize when the Lord is speaking to me via words or song, but that’s the extent of it. I know I may not hear anything audible or even get visions/dreams/prophecies. But I can’t shake the feeling that there’s something holding me back and I, for the life of me, can’t figure it out.

I just wanted to share this with someone and ask for prayer. I will keep pursuing him and have faith that one day I will get to be with him, either here or in Heaven. I just don’t want to waste my life or miss out on opportunities he has presented because I wasn’t 100% aligned with him somehow. I hope this makes sense.

February 25, 2018 11:10 PM

Your heart is clearly to be right with God and you’ve expressed that to Him, so you are now free to enjoy your life and have no need to figure anything out. As long as you continue seeking to be right with Him, if there’s something He wants to bring to your attention, He is able to do that and He will let you know. So you have nothing to worry about. Just keep going back to Him daily, spending time with Him and thanking Him for all the amazing and wonderful things He has already done and the great blessings He has given you. The devil tries to rob us of our peace and joy, so tell him to shut up and get lost.

February 27, 2018 7:40 AM

Thanks, James. Sound advice, that last line.

Sujit Thomas
February 25, 2018 9:29 PM

Greetings, Mindy.

I’ve prayed for you, and I am sure many others will too.

I believe that above all, the Lord desires the fullness of our hearts, and from your words, it seems that he already has yours. So I wouldn’t worry about someone like you missing out. As someone once explained to me, sanctification is a lifelong journey. So long as you faithfully remain as clay in his hands, he will continue to faithfully mold you into a holy vessel fit for his habitation.

But I’ll also admit that to our eyes, the process of sanctification can look excruciatingly slow and the changes almost imperceptible so that it may seem like nothing is happening or that we are not growing in the Lord. And that can from time to time cause us to become anxious. But I urge you, my precious sibling-in-Christ, be anxious for nothing; rather with thanksgiving make your requests known to your heavenly Father who shall envelop you in his peace that passes all understanding and keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Much blessings to you in Christ.

February 27, 2018 7:43 AM

Thank you so much, Sujit! I saw your comment after I’d already typed mine. I completely relate. You are so right though. Your reassurance is very helpful. I will do my best to be patient and wait on the Lord!

Abby
Abby
February 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Mindy, I feel the same way sometimes, like I keep hitting a barrier. But I believe that you will overcome whatever may be holding you back, and I will pray for you

February 27, 2018 7:44 AM

I’m glad someone feels the same, although I don’t want anyone to feel that barrier, as you put it. Thank you for your prayer! I will pray for you as well!

Rowena O
Rowena O
February 26, 2018 4:11 PM

Mindy, others have posted excellent advice.
Have a look on You Tube for the prayer warriors who will pray how we need to as we learn how, so that we walk in victory.
Brother Carlos Orli, Pastor Robert Clancy, Apostle Tom, Dr Cindy Trimm, all pray for aspects of our life that are hindered by the enemy. Including hindrances put upon us in our sleep.
John Ramirez, an ex-satanist, says we must pray warrior prayers in these days because of the enemy’s strategies.Psalm 144 v1 says that God teaches our hands to war and our fingers to fight.
Had the enemy not been so busy trying to wreck my life recently, I would not have found all this out. Other z3ers put me on track.
All praise to our Most High God!

February 27, 2018 7:47 AM

Thank you, Rowena. I feel like I am finally at the point where I am truly developing that thirst for God. I’m ashamed to say it’s taken me far too long. But I’m there! And I’m glad! I’m immersing myself in everything I can find and his Word. I will stay the course and be patient. Thank you for responding!

Rowena O
Rowena O
February 28, 2018 10:29 AM

I am glad to hear that, Mindy.But don’t strive to do it. We can repent of not loving Jesus as we should and ask Him to fill us with His love. Only by God’s grace will we make it, and He has promised never to leave us or forsake us.Deut 4 v 31.

Jodi S
February 28, 2018 9:29 PM

Sister, I struggle with similar feelings but we must NOT rely on our feelings. Sometimes the enemy is just messing with our feelings because it’s his easiest way to get a foothold on our actions and behaviors. Stay in the shadow of His wing and persevere. Z3 contributors and commenters are a wonderfully supportive community of brothers and sisters in the Lord, but first and foremost, as James notes , your heart is to be right with God, as is mine, now we listen and stay the course. Diana’s gift is so powerful, I feel inadequate that I am SO unworthy to bring forth fruit like this, but then I remember that GOD is in control, AMEN, Father, all I have and am I surrender to you.

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 26, 2018 10:00 AM

Mindy, have you been water baptized since you made a decision to follow Jesus?

February 27, 2018 7:48 AM

Yes ma’am! I got saved when I was little but didn’t get baptized until I was 21. But yes, I have been baptized. 😊

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 27, 2018 10:42 AM
Mindy, I am so happy you have made that step. The next question is, have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit? I think this might be the next level of commitment you are searching for. (Luke 11:11-13) If you have not gone through this step, research what it is all about-there are many resources on the internet that will explain in detail what is, how to prepare, what it will do for you, and how to receive it. I can tell that you hunger and thirst for righteousness, and I can also tell you, it is an amazing gift from our Father that willl anoint you with a relationship and empowerment to serve the Lord in full capacity, and hear His voice clearly. I craved the gift when I was a baby Christian, and couldnt seem to receive it. Years later, the Lord had me walk through a much more intense moral inventory of past sins beyond the obvious heavy sins I had renounced before. Sins that were brought up involved those committed against other people by dishonest or selfish actions. As I began to see how I affected others in my past sins, all the way to a ripple effect of people I didn’t know I had even hurt, I was able to be cleansed and made ready. Then it was unforgiveness-that’s one I still have to die to daily. The sins of the occult , no matter how small they might seem, might also be need to be revisited , cleansed and renounced. A college friend had read my palm, and I had always believed the things she had said. It was my faith in the lie that was the root sin, not just the act of offering up my palm to be read. That seemed trivial,… Read more »
February 28, 2018 12:53 PM

Thank you so much for this. I really really appreciate your words. Yes, I have been baptized by the Holy Spirit, at least as far as I know/understand! I hate that I word it that way because it sounds like I’m doubtful. I guess I mean that I don’t have any miraculous or awesome stories to share above how the Lord has taken care of me. I don’t know what my spiritual gift(s) is(are) and I have prayed many times about that. I assume I’m just not ready yet, but I am repeatedly asking. This is why I say that I feel like there’s a hindrance of some sort. So, going forward, I will stay as steeped in the Word as I can, continue to rid my life of things that don’t bring him glory, and be patient. And still.

I count on him to reveal to me similar things that he revealed to you. I’m asking for it because I truly WANT to hear from him and serve him. All week I have been tearful, like at anything and everything. And no, it’s not time for Aunt Flo. So I will take that as a sign that things are changing and I’m making progress in some way or another.

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 28, 2018 2:01 PM

Good to hear, Mindy. The tears are often a sign that the Holy Spirit is working. I had laying on of hands very soon after my water baptism, and didn’t seem to feel differently. Then about six years later, someone prayed powerfully, laid hands on me, and raised my hands up. I didn’t thing of it as anything but a powerful, anointed prayer. About a week later, the gift of tongues came during a gut-wrenching circumstance in my life, after I spent the entire night crying out to the Lord for how I was being “sinned against” and he had me do a “ripple effect” cleansing of how I had throughout my life, inadvertently or through dishonesty sinned against people I never had been aware or acknowledged I had even hurt. I am not 100% certain tongues are given to all, but it was a beautiful affirmation of the Holy Spirit’s miraculous power. Everyone’s experience is different. That was my great obstacle-that I often took on the victim role, but never was in tune to how I had victimized others.

Peachey
Peachey
February 25, 2018 7:47 AM

As I finished reading this the Lord would say to his people that, “My glory is My gift of faith to My people.”

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 25, 2018 9:23 PM

Mindy, pray about what i am going to tell you. There is a powerful book entitled “shadow boxing” and it deals with spiritual warfare and the breaking of generational curses. The sins of our fathers should we innocently be in the 3rd or 4th generation being spiritually held back and unaware of why this may hold the key to your answer. I felt it right away as i read your post. I am praying for you. The 1st step to overcoming is asking hey church why am i stuck. The LORD bless you and keep you

February 27, 2018 8:35 AM

Thank you, John. I will definitely consider it!

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
February 25, 2018 8:08 AM

Amen thank you for this word from God