“In My Mercy I Will Raise Up an Army of Kingdom Ambassadors”

mighty_army

Dark days are ahead for America, but in the midst of deep darkness the light of God will arise on an army of kingdom ambassadors.

1 “Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
2 “For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you.
3 “Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. (Isaiah 60:1-3)

This is the message of the prophet Isaiah, but it is also the message of former law enforcement officer Andy Wallace. On May 19 2016, he received a powerful word from God for America. Andy says the Lord told him to go to his computer where he began typing the words as God gave them to him.

The following transcript includes most of his message. The complete message is shown in the video below the transcript.

The word of the Lord came to me saying:

“I have molded you and refined you for a time such as this. Be obedient to my assignment and speak these words of truth.”

“Tell the people of the wrath I am about to pour out on America. They have grieved the Holy Spirit and profaned My son.”

God is rejecting our pleas because we have not repented from our sinful ways.

“I can no longer endure your wicked actions and detestable things. You are hypocrites saying you believe in the Holy One, but continuing to do what is wrong in My eyes. Your idols are many: money, fame, pride, religiosity, and sexual immorality just to name a few. Therefore, My wrath will be poured out just as on My chosen people Israel when they did not obey me,” says the Lord.

“Say to them that this once mighty nation of America is about to be destroyed. For ages I have sent many of my prophets and sons to tell of both My love and My justice, to remind you to confess your sins and to repent from your wickedness, but you would not listen. Unlike other nations, I gave you My spoken word, but you have ignored it, doing as you desired. I have sent you end-time prophets revealing to you the things that were secret until now, but you have scoffed at them and turned a deaf ear to their words. Therefore, calamity is about to engulf you.”

“There will be no saving this obstinate nation,” declares the Lord. “You have made a mockery out of your founding fathers that acknowledged and honored My sovereignty. This nation has not been without My teachings, but has chosen to disregard and ignore them. Therefore, my wrath will soon be unleashed.”

“I will refine and test them because of their sins. Your only hope from an eternity separated from Me is to repent and acknowledge My son as Lord and Savior, confessing your sins and thus being saved,” says the Lord Almighty.

“Tell the people that in My mercy I will raise up an army of kingdom ambassadors that will lead a remnant of My true and righteous followers in these last days. These faithful believers will remain steadfast during this time of devastation. Those who remain and have not yet believed, will be drawn to their light, which will shine bright amongst the darkness that will overcome this nation. And so My justice will be tempered with My mercy.”

“Therefore, rejoice for these dark days will see the greatest harvest of believers ever! Teach them My ways from the word you have received. Tell them I am Abba father, and remind them that I love them with an unconditional, unwavering love. Then they will glorify Me, the only giver of eternal life.” Thus says the Lord thy God!

Vision of America’s Destruction:

This prophetic warning was confirmed to Andy a couple of weeks later through a vision God gave him, which he describes as follows:

“That vision was of the angel Gabriel picking me up in a black limousine. He came and opened the left rear door of the limousine and had me get inside. He then began driving me above the earth. He said to me, “Look at the beautiful mountains, Great cities, and buildings that the Lord made.”

I responded to Gabriel and said, “Yes, our God is an awesome God.”

Immediately, I saw five distinct brilliant flashes of white light and I looked down and America was destroyed.

This word from the Lord is a call to repentance and it is immediate. Everyone must let their families know about this word from the Lord. We are in the last days of the end of times.

Many people will not believe this word until it happens, but when it happens, when the wrath of the Lord is poured out on America, we will see a multitude of people drawn to the light of the true believers, the kingdom ambassadors, and hundreds of thousands, if not millions, will come to know and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.”

The following 8:29-minute video includes a one-minute introduction by Dr. Robert Mawire, a friend of Andy Wallace.

Action Plan:

Based on this word, America’s fate is already sealed because he said, “There will be no saving this obstinate nation.”

America’s destruction is the consequence of numerous offenses, listed as follows:

• Refusing to repent from our sinful ways
  • Grieved the Holy Spirit
  • Profaned the Son of God
  • Continuing to do what is wrong in God’s eyes
  • Holding onto many idols
  • Ignoring God’s spoken words
  • Doing what we desired
  • Refusing to obey God
  • Refusing to listen to God’s prophets and sons
  • Disregarding and ignoring God’s teachings
  • Making a mockery out of our founding fathers

Therefore he says, “Calamity is about to engulf you” during what he describes as “a time of devastation.” He describes dark days ahead, but indicates we still have hope because if we repent we can avoid spending eternity separated from God.

We can also take comfort in knowing God’s justice will be tempered with His mercy as He raises up an army of kingdom ambassadors to lead His remnant of true believers and to bring in a great harvest of unbelievers from among those who have survived the calamities.  These kingdom ambassadors are described as faithful and steadfast believers who will shine bright as they draw many to their light and teach them the ways of God.

This warning will likely be rejected by many believers and unbelievers because nobody likes to hear bad news, but throughout the Bible the true prophets of God delivered messages like this, offering true hope, which is unlike the false hope offered in false prophecies. Regardless of the calamities coming upon our nation, this message puts all of our hope in God and the mercy He shows through His ambassadors. This kind of hope will never disappoint us.

We can know this is a true word from God because it aligns with the message of the Bible, which is all about repentance and righteousness. By contrast, false prophecies proclaim all is well in America despite all the evidence to the contrary and without any call for repentance. False prophecies don’t require us to do anything except kick back and get ready for the blessings, which never come. They never warn of destruction coming. Instead, they tickle our ears and receive loud shouts of Amen, but they are not from God.

If we can get beyond our natural minds to view this message from God’s perspective, we can rejoice because we have been chosen by God to live at this time and to be part of “the greatest harvest of believers ever!” We have the opportunity to be among those kingdom ambassadors whom God calls faithful and steadfast. We can be used by God to help bring in the harvest and teach them God’s ways.

Andy was not given any dates, but he communicated a great sense of urgency. Therefore, we should make the most of our time while we still have the luxury of living a “normal” life. Now is the time to draw closer to God by setting aside anything that holds us back, spending quality time in His presence, studying His word, and building up our faith so we can be ready when the time comes to carry out our assignments.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
July 29, 2016 10:00 AM
It is nearing half past eight in the evening here in India. The entire day I haven’t been myself, wrestling with a message I received in the morning along with instructions to post it. I have been wondering why I received the word I did today. Ever since receiving it, I have been ill at ease. I read three different passages—Eze 24:15–27; Jer 3:6–13; Mic 4:1–5. I don’t know why I have received a word for this nation again, considering that I don’t even live there. Nevertheless, I feel the Spirit is leading me to share, and the biggest confirmation for me sharing is this recent post by James up here, which was not there when I checked in the morning. So, let me begin by asking you, America: Do you know what the Lord desires for you? Yeah, you might answer—repentance. No, I tell you. That is what you need to do. What the Lord desires is to restore you! You want to know how badly? Read on. Message 1: Go, write, and post this, so that the people of the United States of America may see it. Judgment is upon them. Yet if they repent and return to me I will not bring upon them the disaster that I have purposed. Message 2: If America repents, I will relent from the destruction against it. Do you think I take pleasure in destroying such a great land? I would rather see the land and its people repent and be filled with righteousness. Message 3: Return, faithless and disobedient America, and I will be angry with you no more. Message 4: In whose name is America walking? In whosoever’s names she is walking, they are leading her blind to destruction. Return, America, and I will restore you. Message 5: America… Read more »
Karen Sue
Karen Sue
July 29, 2016 11:19 AM
Thank you James for this timely and incredible clear word. Also, thank you Sujit. Very powerful messages. I haven’t been over here too much lately, but I had a dream this morning and felt that I was to share it here. Now I understand why today, why here. It was a rambling dream so I will just cut to the ‘message’ part which was a discussion I was having with a person that needed a lawyer. I told her that I would help her find a lawyer in town where she lives. She kept focusing on the problem, and I kept saying, Listen to me. Listen! In the dream I was at work and people were calling in sick. My employer was standing very near to me while I was speaking and overheard me say that I would help my friend find a lawyer…then He said I am a lawyer. I was stunned that I had a solution to the problem right as I was speaking and I said to the friend, MY BOSS IS A LAWYER! Immediately, as those words came out of my mouth in the dream…the scripture came along with it and I woke up. “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:” 1 John 2:1 Oh, what a word!. I had to check myself and repent of anxiety, worry, murmuring…those things that come from the mind that allows the old man to raise up and lead our thoughts in the wrong way. Once I had spoken to the Father in prayer and got up, I heard something deep within me say, Tell them! Yes, this message is right on, yet I feel led to say… Read more »
Anna Langston
Anna Langston
July 29, 2016 11:26 AM

I think we, the common people and like believers have and are daily repenting of our sins and failures, but how can any of our sincere grief and prayers change the mind and intent of our Holy God, when we have a presidential candidate loudly proclaiming that abortion is a woman’s “fundamental right” and promising to do everything to ensure that? How in the world can we as a nation expect to escape when people are shown truth after truth, and just go ahead and discard it as irrelevant? When we refuse to acknowledge the truth and refuse to act on the truth, we enable the lies, the liars, and are no different than they are! Someone said, “The day of the casual Christian is over!” May God have mercy on this nation, but we deserve everything we get. Thank God, He always saves a remnant, and I hope to be counted in that remnant.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
July 29, 2016 6:57 PM
Hi Anna, I hear you. God has every right to bring judgement, and in light of the atrocities we know of, and many that most people are not aware of, it is mercy. Nevertheless, it will not be easy, yet we are as fire brands pulled from the fire, and as the remnant we hold on to the promise of the Lord’s coming. and trust in HIs deliverance of His people. Even God has mercy upon sinners, but I believe that we are experiencing is the separation…which is seeing those that are separated from God, some by ignorance, some by the design. When it all comes down, and we are witnessing it now,, those that serve the dark side will be revealed…pride and arrogance are their downfall. It is terrifying to watch, but rejoice that we see it because the darkness does not understand what we see, or how we see. “And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not”. John 1:5. Everyone knows John 3:16, but few read it in context. John 316-19 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. We are seeing events that speak to the fact that many in the world have already rejected… Read more »
Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 29, 2016 12:52 PM

Sujit, today I received a very dreary word for America. I was reading Joel 1:13-20 and the Lord spoke to me:

There is going to be a famine in this land. I will take away your food supply. Many will die of starvation. America has sinned greatly against me. America has purposely tried to starve my people of the true word of God. They have tried to put a deliberate famine, on my word so people can not hear the real truth. They only speak of lies and prosperity. When a nations preachers refuse to deliver my word righteously and justly, they are purposely famishing the people. I will then cause a real famine on their food supply.
Tell my people to repent, or they will see canabalisim in this land.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 29, 2016 12:58 PM

*By the way, I have nothing against prosperity. I am all for it, but only for those who are walking up rightly with the Lord, speaking the truth, and have a desire for kingdom work.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
July 29, 2016 2:52 PM

Wow, this is a heavy word, Matt. But thank you for sharing.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 29, 2016 3:04 PM

Geoff, the Lord spoke to me as well, God will provide food for those who are truly serving him. Their cabinets will supernaturally have food.

Jerry Sundberg
July 29, 2016 4:34 PM

I am one of those that has real time experience with this supernatural provisioning. A brother in Christ and I rented a mobile home in the late ’70s and dedicated it and us to the Lord. From there, we were led to various men who were homeless, took them in, shared Jesus with them and they were born again and we fed and sheltered them until they were back on their feet. Neither this brother nor I had sufficient income to provide for any more than ourselves but we KNEW God could. One day, between paychecks, I opened our cupboards and saw them empty. I declared them full and thanked God for His supernatural provisions. Later that day upon returning home from work, I opened those cupboards and they were packed with everything imaginable! No one saw how this happened. Someone was in that home 24/7 but no one saw anyone come and fill those cupboards with food and for the next many months, God supernaturally filled our cupboards with all we would need and then some.

Rachel Baxter
July 30, 2016 10:17 PM

Jerry – Thank you for sharing! I will remember that testimony in the years ahead as we all will need to have the faith to believe that God will provide!

Rachel Baxter
July 30, 2016 10:16 PM

Matt, in early January of this year I had a vision and I heard the Lord’s audible voice. He said “I am raising up the Josephs. The date the famine begins is January 16th”.

It could have begun weeks later, on January 16, 2016, but by the way the Lord spoke to you in future tense, it leads me to believe that it will be in 2017 or a subsequent year.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 29, 2016 12:40 PM

Thank you for posting that Sujit. I wish America would listen but sadly It will have to go through judgement before it turns. Hubris and haughty… brought to repentance by judgement and sadly not before.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
July 29, 2016 2:37 PM

Thank you, Sujut! This is a Jonah message! I believe God is really trying to get this message out right now… Just listened to the July 26th broadcast on prophecy club which confirms it: http://www.prophecyclub.com

Stella
Stella
July 29, 2016 5:34 PM

GK I am sorry but this is not Jonah stuff but Noah and Lot era. As it was in the time of these two gentlemen, so it is now all over the world. See Mena Lee Grebin latest message.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
July 29, 2016 6:43 PM

He said if we repent God will relent. That is exactly what happened when Ninevah repented, God relented.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
July 29, 2016 6:49 PM

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe America will repent because we are in the last days when it is as it was in the days of Noah. But God would rather we turn from our evil that we we may be healed and not destroyed. Remember, God has been known to change his mind like when intercessors like Moses stand in the gap and the people of Ninevah repented. However, it is looking more and more likely that right our intercession will help lessen the severity of the judgements and may not prolong the inevitable economic crash and other greater life destroying judgements much longer.

Patricia Owens
July 29, 2016 1:46 PM

YES!! FOR SURE. THANKS MUCH..IT IS LIKE LANA’S MESSAGES..=HOPE!

Priti
Priti
July 29, 2016 4:35 AM

Amen and amen and amen. I was in tears watching the video, more so because of the way we humans are hurting God in our obstinance. Time and time again we are taking the sacrifice of our Lord so lightly. Going through Isaiah today, comprehending alĺ the good things God is preparing for our future in his kingdom, I just can’t wait for the Lord’s return. Where his beautiful promise of the eternal life ahead is driving me towards repentence, I really feel for our brothers and sisters lost in their vanity and pride… Oh how I pray God wilĺ open the eyes and ears of all our friends and relatives who are turning their backs to him, mocking him, leading a life towards destruction. It is my sincere prayer that the Lord help us to follow him ardently in these last days, guard our lips and heart against all profanities of this world, strip our weaknesses away and discipline our lives in accordance to his words as we wait patiently for his coming again.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 29, 2016 4:06 AM

Quite often I watch as people seem to be going about their business as if all is well….peace and safety. That’s what this administration would have you believe and much of the church. Great deception leads to desolation. The mentality of this is America and it will continue as always is obsolete. America is tottering drunk upon its sin and iniquity unable to see or hear. Spiritually dead her soul in disrepair. It will take cataclysmic events to bring many to their senses but many won’t have a clue where to run or where to hide. The government and military cannot protect you. My hope is that many prodigals that grew up in Sunday school and sat upon church pews will remember the stories they heard, a song their grandmother sang, perhaps even an altar call where there was weeping and return to their Father. Raise up your ambassadors great and mighty God walking in wisdom and power to proclaim you to those ignorant of your power and mercy! May we not be distracted by the chaos and confusion nor controlled by fear at this the end of the age. It is for a time like this….

Carol
Carol
July 29, 2016 1:14 AM

The people in this nation are so distracted and seem to sense nothing will change in their lives! I pause now after ready this warning from Abba Father and I grieve for what is coming on my land. Oh, if believers and unbelievers alike would only repent and face their sin….God loves them so.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
July 29, 2016 9:47 AM

James,
I was brought to tears, as I was hit with the urgency of this message from the Lord. Although I, like many of the Saints, have been receiving this message from the Father for several years, it was like receiving it anew.

The Love of our God flows through this message. For even in His judgment, His Love is poured out!

Ed h
Ed h
July 29, 2016 8:24 AM

James,

Thanks for sharing this message. Both exciting and scary. The Old Testament prophets and apostles were always asking Jesus about these times that we live in today. How awesome is that, they lived when he was here and we live when he is coming back.

We all need to take this warning and get right with God, set aside the things that are keeping us from his will in our lives.

Thanks for being a watchman and for this site.

Rachel Baxter
July 30, 2016 5:27 PM

Such a good word! I am compelled to give a confirmation of this word. About 5 years ago, the Lord put a dream in my heart to open a school. I had no idea then that it would become what it is. We opened 2 years ago – we are the Ambassadors of Valor. Gideon, the little twerp brother from a puny tribe was called “Mighty Man of Valor” not because of who he was, but because of what God would do through him. The Lord gave us this cornerstone verse: “We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God.” 2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:20‬ ‭NIV‬‬

God has shown us that both the missionary teachers and the students are a part of His end time army, and many will be His generals. This work God has done in Omaha, Nebraska He is doing and will do all over the world… Raising up Ambassadors to bring in the Greatest Harvest of souls until Jesus return and reign!

CPJ
July 29, 2016 9:57 AM

Dear James et al,

In light of the urgent post above, I feel a strong prompting to share the sober dream the Lord sent me in 2009, which I shared as a guest on TruNews back in September 2010. It has been exactly six years now since I first shared publicly what the Lord was showing me is coming to America, in my “Open Letter to America.” And now more than ever the warning appears excruciatingly timely.

Please be sure to watch Part TWO of my “Open Letter to America,” as it details the fulfillment of one prophecy put forth in the letter already. God bless you all. Peace,

Linda Clay
July 29, 2016 6:27 AM

Greetings James, and thank you VERY much for sharing this TRUE Word from the LORD. Difficult warnings are generally NOT received in the professing “Body of Christ”, yet the truth sets us free. I would like to confirm this Word you shared, from Jeremiah 11. I was prompted to write this warning post back at the beginning of this year:

Linda Clay
July 29, 2016 6:33 AM

I would also like to confirm the HOPE that comes with this post about the United States. Indeed the Heavenly Father WILL use those who have submitted to HIS will and continue in pursuit of HIS will. Our PRIMARY task will be to help bring in the “final harvest of souls”.

The following is a dream that I shared in February of this year, of the VICTORY we will be seeing, in the midst of the darkness and chaos:

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
July 29, 2016 9:12 PM

As in the U.S. so also in Canada. Great destruction here as well as a rising
up of a final END TIME ARMY that will do great and awesome exploits on
behalf of ‘THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. The Lord gave me
the word for Canada back in 2001

Linda Clay
July 31, 2016 5:27 PM

Greetings Rev. Medd, Here is the post of the Warning Word you were given for Canada . . . With illustrations (in case anybody hasn’t seen this yet).

1-13-16 – A WORD OF WARNING For CANADA, Received by Rev. James B. Medd in 2001 | believeacts2’s Blog