Mena Lee Grebin: Warning to the Churches of America

megachurchThe Spirit of The Lord visited me two nights ago. He woke me up at 3:33 a.m and began talking to me about the churches in this nation. He told me that I had to warn them. Usually, during the Lord’s visitations in the night, He shows me things that are about to unfold in the nation, or the world. But this time it was specifically for the church.

Thus Saith The Lord; “What is coming upon this nation will affect many who claim to follow me. This is because not everyone who is apart of the church, I call my Bride. Many believe that they will be shielded from the judgement, when in fact they will go through it. Not everyone who calls upon my name will enter into my Kingdom. For every ten people who pray to me and declare me as their Lord, I know only one”, says the Lord of Hosts.

Thus Saith The Lord-GOD; “I have sent you my prophets to warn you of your disobedience and pride, but you have rejected them. You have chosen to follow those who only speak smooth words and deception, and I have not sent them. They are not my prophets. Therefore when I pass judgement on this nation, you will feel it. REPENT says The Lord of Hosts, turn to me and seek my face! For The Day of The Lord is at hand! Know, that even in my judgement, I Am merciful.”

The Lord then said that judgment would be according to Isaiah 17:10-11

“Because you have forgotten the God of your salvation, and have not been mindful of the rock of your strength, therefore shall you plant pleasant plants, and shall set it with imported seedlings:In the day shall you make your plant to grow, and in the morning shall you make your seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap of ruins in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.”

I want you to know that my flesh struggled to put this out. This is not an easy job, it’s a lonely one. But I have to obey Him, because I will have to answer to only Him. Is there hope in this message? YES! There is hope because the lukewarm church still has time to repent. We cannot stop the judgement set for this nation, but we don’t have to be a part of it.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

donna
donna
April 14, 2016 6:57 PM

I ‘ve waited all these years….waiting is the worst part….If they have to cut my head off, so be it.
I just want to see my Heavenly Father…..it’s all I have to look forward to now…

laura
laura
March 8, 2015 3:44 PM

This may very well be true. Most of the true bride have already fled the organized church.

So, considering the makeup of the organized church and the calling out of the true bride, it is well possible that only 1 in 10 in that system across national soil is truly born-again.

Linda Courtney
March 6, 2016 1:57 PM
Given to a 74 year old Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Latest Prophecy given on SUPER TUESDAY March 2, 2016 “The Lord God of all flesh would say the following to the people within the United States of America. Listen well and harken unto these words. Allow your eyes and ears to receive my truth. My truth is given as My Holy Spirt in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ instructs my servants. My gifts and calling are without repentance. Let this be made known to all people living within the United States of America that as a strike of lightening shall things change in America. Yes, I say change; for as the citizens in America have clamored these past years for change, so I gave them a man who brought change. Your current President has built a foundation of rebellion, pride, deception and lies in your nation. I need not stress this point unto my people, those who are called by My Name. However, the citizens of this nation who are not mine are the blind leading the blind, and so shall they both fall into the ditch. My people, my chosen, my beloved in the Lord Jesus Christ, you are indeed living on the edge of things. Things will soon change in America and my Word shall be fulfilled. You ask me, will our vote for President count? I say unto you, do you civic duty, but I will indeed cast the final vote. You see my beloved ones, I am He who sits up Kings and I also remove them. Indeed, the next four years will be worse than the past four years. My true Prophets are all speaking in unison now. My true messengers are all saying the same thing. As lightening in an… Read more »
David
David
June 20, 2015 1:28 AM

Howard Pittman, a Baptist Minister died and went to Heaven some years ago and was told as he traveled thru the second Heavens, that 2 out of 50 we going to Heaven with him. At 4% – that leaves hell crowded and cramped. You can view his testimony on youtube

July 26, 2015 12:02 AM

Very interesting comment! I finally found out why some of your comments were not getting posted. This weekend I found about 140 posts in my spam section, which I was never checking because I thought they were spam. Anyway, I am getting caught up with them now and have fixed the problem. Sorry about that!

Kathleen Airaudi
Kathleen Airaudi
May 9, 2015 5:52 PM

I would so love for you to talk to my husband, Michael. He has been a man after our Father’s heart for 29 years. In those years he has been a teacher, preacher to many in churches and nursing homes and prisons. In his journey to seek Father with ALL his heart he studied and became a rabbi in the Messianic faith. I listened to your interview with Rick Wiles Part I and Part II. Our Father has laid it heavily on my heart to ask you if you’d like to know ” THE REAL ” and set-apart name given to Him. The name above All names. There is “much” more on this matter. His name never was Jesus or will be. Jesus has no Hebrew meaning. There were no “J”s in the Hebrew alefbet-ask your husband. My husband and I would love to talk with you. Father has definately given you a special gift. Please read Joel 2:32 and Revelation 3:8. Kathy

May 9, 2015 9:15 PM

If you would like to contact Mena there is a link to her website in this post. I just shared her testimony. She has posted a few articles on Z3news.com in the past, but she does not see any comments posted here.