Mena Lee Grebin: Martial Law Coming to America

menaToday Mena Lee Grebin uploaded an urgent warning message to her YouTube channel. In the 48-minute video shown below, she shares prophetic dreams she received during the past three weeks. She saw martial law coming to America.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Daniel Quintana
Daniel Quintana
June 21, 2015 7:23 AM

Sorry, there was so much useless chatter, I couldn’t get her point. Very frustrating!

james
james
June 24, 2015 11:12 AM

Matthew chapter 24

David
David
June 24, 2015 3:57 AM

Not sure what to think. I hear all this noise. She posted after the Charleston tragedy which is suspect. I wonder if we heap up teachers to itch our ears. Something is up, no doubt.. The Big G sometimes puts people up to confuse us with a mix of the truth and lies.
Christians have been waiting for the end for 2000+ years. I suspect the truth is where we find it and far more complex than we can handle.
Keep praying and seeking God. You will find him. That is the promise that was made to us. It takes a massive amount of due diligence. Now is time to do the work for things are moving faster.

Kelly
Kelly
June 24, 2015 1:16 AM

I don’t find Mena credible, and more than that it’s difficult to take someone seriously who believes in a doctrine(pre-trib)which has zero biblical support.

chris moore
chris moore
September 13, 2015 11:45 AM

Kelly,wanted to add,your cutting more than half the Body out just like that. you need to be careful of your Attitude..I don’t agree with the pre-tribbers but you can’t say to more than half the body that their Christian walk with God cannot be taken seriously because of that doctrine.

chris moore
chris moore
September 13, 2015 11:40 AM

Kelly,that unfair. God gives Dreams Visions and Words to whomever is obedient and close to him..how close we are doesn’t depend on this Doctrine.
we have true believers among the pre-trib believes also. He Authenticates what He Reveals not what her own Private View about the rapture is. she has been Accurate about past Visions etc..

Angel
Angel
June 21, 2015 7:20 PM

Lately I’ve been having a lot more dreams than any time in my life. I’ve asked the Lord to send me dreams if He thinks it will help me in some way to prepare or to help others I had a very brief dream this morning, just a few hours before watching Mena’s video here. I was at home and there were two or three men there who I was familiar with, but cannot say who they were; all I remember is that they were putting on their military uniforms to leave and go fight out in the areas around my home. It was brief, but Mena’s message above seems to confirm to me that there is something coming.

Scott Swenson
Scott
June 21, 2015 4:53 PM

The Lord has shown me in dreams several times over the last 10-15 years or so, the future “round up” and classification, etc., of citizens in this country. Something happens or changes in the United States, The Lord did not show me what it was (at least not in conjunction with these particular dreams) but I was shown where people were having to report to “particular locations” to go through some type of classification procedure. One of the dreams had us all waiting in a school gymnasium to go through the process, another dream showed where we reported to a government type building of some sort (I was shown in this dream that they were initially giving us wristbands, red or blue I think, and there may have been another color or two, but I remember red and blue, based on how they categorized you), and the times that I was shown the people in uniform who were processing us, they appeared to be of asian descent. It seemed as if this is what was happening to all people in the area. Might not be the same in all areas, but this is what I was shown that was going on in the areas of my dreams.

Matt
Matt
June 21, 2015 4:16 PM

at the 16 min mark, psalm 36 which is a psalm about the wicked. When you add every integer up from 1 to 36 it equals 666. Fitting for a description of the wicked. Thanks for this post James, we are getting close.

David
David
June 21, 2015 3:42 PM

What has race to do with prophecy? NOTHING.
Fine ban me. I won’t be back. The guy is an idiot

chris moore
chris moore
September 13, 2015 11:31 AM

he wasn’t making that point David. he was highlighting a sad reality .I didn’t read anything he said that inferred that race had something to do with Prophecy. you misread his message.

David
David
June 21, 2015 2:20 PM

Josey Wales needs to be banned from posting. Get off the race issue goofball

Neal
June 21, 2015 2:18 PM

Mena, I watched your YouTube before I went to bed and when I woke up with Rev. 13:1 going through my mind, “And he stood on the sand of the seashore. And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea,..” It made me think of the shore upon which the vehicles arrived next to the water. Also the part about the military asking religious questions, persecution of the saints and decapitation, made me think of Rev. 12:17 and 13:7, “And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus”. “And it was given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them…” Just as Satan (the dragon) used the Roman empire (the beast) to murder the saints of the First Century, so the devil has been given authority to murder the saints in the U.S. Let us walk close to the One who delivers us from the wrath to come! Our response must be the words of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego as found in Dan. 3:17-18. Stand firm.
p.s. James, thanks for your website, it serves the body in a time when the “pastor position,” has supplanted the exercise of the gifts, especially that you may prophesy.