Mena Lee Grebin: A Man From Chicago Will Destroy America’s Freedoms and Lead Us Into the End-time Tribulation

papers_blowingMena Lee Grebin received a dream from the Lord regarding the future of America. She is a Prophetess of the Lord Jesus Christ at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries. The Lord has called her to be a voice in the wilderness and to declare that the Day of the Lord is at hand.

In an interview on Trunews.com on May 7 2015, Mena shared the details of a dream she received back in 1987. At that time Mena was only seven years old and was living in Chicago.

In her dream, Mena was not a little girl, but was a grown woman. She saw herself waking up and getting ready to go to work while it was still dark outside. As she was ironing a white blouse, she turned on the television. As she was watching the news she saw chaos everywhere including riots, war, murders, and famine. She finished getting ready and left the building. When she went outside, the wind was blowing very hard. The sky was an odd color. It was red.

She looked around and saw chaos all around her. People were running and scurrying along trying to get off the streets like there was something terrible coming or had already happened.

She then walked past a row of three news stands lined up next to each other. Each stand had black and white flyers in them, which were getting blown away by the wind and flying down the street. Stacks of these flyers were blowing down the street and getting ripped up by the wind. She went to try to catch them, but she couldn’t catch them.

She looked at the stacks to see what was on the flyers. In the first stand the flyers showed pictures of George Washington. In the second stand they showed Abraham Lincoln. In the third stand they showed Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Next to those news stands was a newspaper stand. She saw the newspaper had a headline stating: “America’s Freedom is Over”.

She picked up the newspaper and saw the headline story was about the President of the United States. There was a photo of him on the front cover, but it appeared as a silhouette so she was not able to see his face, but she knew it was the President. She also knew this President came from Chicago.

She did not understand all of the news story, but she knew it was saying America’s freedom had been stripped. As she put the paper down she saw people running past her yelling, “The end is here! The end has come! Run, run for your lives! The end has come!”

That was the end of the dream.

Mena then shared how the Lord brought this dream back to her remembrance about three years ago. He revealed the following interpretation of the dream.

1. The President she saw in the dream was our current President, Barack Obama, who came from Chicago.
  2. The reason why she saw the flyers with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Dr. Martin Luther King was because each of these great men played important roles in winning freedom for the American people.
  3. The flyers were being blown away and ripped up by the wind because those freedoms are now being destroyed.
  4. She chased after the flyers but was not able to catch them, because America will not be able to recover our freedoms.
  5. People were yelling, “The end has come!”, because this President is leading us into the end-time tribulation period.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Karen Sue
August 16, 2015 9:46 AM
Some time in early part of the 2000’s, I was impressed that I would be going to Chicago. I lived far away from there in the west, so it seemed that I couldn’t plan for such a trip and forgot about it until several years later I was visiting friends, when I realized that I could make the prayer trek to Chicago. That was in 2009. I went and prayed. It was a couple of years later, that I had a dream, actually two dreams about Chicago. In the first one I saw a man sitting on the top of the tallest building in Chicago, which I actually was directed to go to on that trek, and that man was Mr. O. A few weeks later, I had the dream showing the same building, but this time it showed the classical picture of the devil sitting on the top of the building. In both, it was in the middle of the night. It brought to mind the scripture, If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine (Luke 4:7) So while writing this I thought to go to the Concordance to check 1451 to see if there was any connection. Greek 1451, eggus: with the basic meaning: near, in proximity or time. Why did I pick that number? Because the tallest building in Chicago is Willis Tower, aka, Sears Tower, and it is 1451 feet high. In an extended meaning comes from the related word agkale, with the meaning of: at hand, near, nigh, ready.. Hebrew 1451 is Gederi, one from Geder, the name of a location, with the meaning of walled, or wall, and Gedor meaning fortified. Makes me think about a fort or fortress, a tower? Tower of Babel.
lisa mendez
lisa mendez
February 20, 2016 11:09 AM

I like your view, of this Karen

Janice Harrington
July 14, 2015 9:43 AM

I have learned that God is a Gardener and an Artist who loves to paint beautiful scenes for mankind to appreciate and enjoy. (Color and design are in my soul because I worked in the Creative Department at Hallmark Cards in the 1950s). When God finished His creating this earth, He said it was “good.” and men agreed. It is “good” and beautiful. I look at the delicate flowers and the wonderful artistic coloring of it all, and thank God that He made so many different kinds of flowers (in different colors), and think how boring it would be if every flower was the same kind and color. I think of the races here on earth in the same way; I appreciate the difference in the races, and look at each as a special flower in God’s garden that He created and planted for a special purpose. I believe that every person created has a purpose and plan from God’s hand just for them alone–something they can do better than anybody else. I’m happy to be created and loved by such a wonderful Being as our Heavenly Father. Jesus said the greatest commandmnets are to love God and each other. IF we could see into the heart of each person God has created, (and possibly understand God’s plan for their life) we would love them like He does, and try to help them find their plan. I praise God daily for His wonderful Garden, and pray that like the flowers, I might put forth a beautiful fragrance for those around me. And this is reality to me–living by I Corinthians 13:1-8.

Janice Harrington
May 19, 2015 11:20 AM
Concerning America and what’s coming: In the 1960s I was taken up over the earth and below me was the US from shore to shore. I saw people aross the entire nation and was told they are the children of Ephraim. I was told we are going to be bombed and I cried out to God to warn the people. He told me He didn’t want them warned in the way I wanted to at that time. It was too early, and it would cause chaos in the nation (if they knew or believed it then). He told me that this cleansing of America is going to be so bad that (in my own wording) if we have common sense we would move to the cities that will be hit, for to survive this attack will be horrible, but the best thing to do, He said, is to “repent before it happens.” He then told me that the bombs will come a few months after we are in a depression. He then told me that I was not to fear because He would warn the people–that a man would speak out in April before it came. I’ve heard that man speaking out warning people, and it was in April. We are watching for an economical collapse, but it might not happen in the way people think. We’re watching for the New Madrid to cut loose. After this catastrophic earthquake there will be great blessings for God’s people–healing of the deaf and blind, great joy for His people who survive. There is great pain coming to America, but like when a baby is born those last birth pains hurt (I have 4), the promise is that after that pain there is the joy in having the newborn. And like the sun… Read more »
Janice Harrington
May 19, 2015 6:28 AM
I understand that, and agree, but what about that peace pact that is to be signed with Isreal starting those 7 years of tribulation which will be broken in the middle after 3 and a half years? And the last 3 and a half years where the two prophets would perform miracles from out of Jerusalem fighting this Anticrhist’s work? I believe the Antichrist will start as a deceiver and snare many people (and nations) into following him–then come out as to who he really is. (2 Thess. 2 “The Restraining Power” tells me that he starts as a deceiver.) Obama’s not trying to deceive anyone. He speaks plainly what he is doing, and going to do. I believe we need to watch the pope. Who would follow Obama to start out with? No president that I know of has ever earned such disrespect from other nation’s leaders. I too saw a black man in a dream in 1964 and the end result was great trouble for America–a great and frightening monster was coming. I saw him as the leader of this nation carrying a spear. He called across the ocean for men to come and join him. And they came from every nation. I have warned those around me that this is Obama calling Muslims from other countries to come and help him (take over America–destroy our freedoms), which we see now in the Brotherhood in his administration, and the many mosques that are being built here. I didn’t know it was Obama for over 25 years, and now I am watching other parts of the dream fulfilling. I’ve read the warnings about the Pope on your website here and am in agreement that he is trouble–the first Jesuit pope in history, I am told. That’s trouble in itself.… Read more »
victory
victory
September 29, 2017 10:30 AM

this was an interesting read, but it seems that Trump is spearheading us into war…..I wonder what her thoughts are now

Robert
Robert
March 5, 2017 11:09 PM

America is on the verge of destruction, the words of Isaiah indicates that the United States is the fertile vineyard that was supposed to produce good fruits but instead produced wild grapes despite having all the best conditions to produce good fruits. The Prophet goes on to explain that there was nothing left that the Lord of the vineyard could do other than destroy it. We as Americans have been the most blessed above all other nations in the history of the world and yet we turn our back to God and prefer to worship leaders, celebrities, political and intellectual figures. We will be destroyed by famine, foreign army invasions, earthquakes and many other calamities. The remnant of the house of Israel which include many Arabs, Syrian, Persians, Indigenous people from North, Central and South America will eventually be established in America by the hand of God.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
March 5, 2016 7:56 AM

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for responding. I think that all can agree that we are in perilous times.

Sara
Sara
June 14, 2015 9:56 PM

Josey, you really do need to talk to the Lord and as someone who needs to speak to our Lord on a regular basis, I’m kind of an authority on “all wrong moments” and you dear had an all wrong moment. In this point of my life, my lily white self would be grateful for the wisdom of anyone truly wise in the Lord and I am not ashamed to say I NEED the understanding that I lack.
What I do know, Josey, is that skin color is caused by varying levels of melanin. White people have a little and black people have a lot. It makes no more difference to comprehension levels than eye or hair color. “White” people are not “white”, neither are “black” people “black”; all human beings are varying shades of the same color. To better understand this, and the danger of your attitude as a professing Christian, try Creation.com ministries.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
May 22, 2015 8:04 AM

🙂

Janice Harrington
May 20, 2015 3:07 PM

Thank you for asking. I’m not at liberty to share the story publicly, but I will give you my web address and will tell you a most interesting story if I hear from you. It’s jandh@emfi.org.