Mena Lee Grebin: “America Will Burn”

americanflag_burningI went into deep worship with the Lord this morning. Afterwards, the Lord spoke to me in the bathroom and said; “I have something to show you; come into the secret place.”

So I went into my closet and placed the tallit over my head in prayer. I entered into the spirit realm; in a vision, and I saw the American flag. It’s colors were dingy and dark. Shortly afterwards, words begin to appear on the flag. It read, “America Will Burn.”

The Lord said; “The stench of this nation’s sin has reached my nostrils”

Next, I found myself somewhere crouching down behind a big rock. The Lord spoke and said; “Rise up. Look over the rock.”

When I did I saw that I was high up on a mountain ledge, overlooking a valley below. Far off in the distance I saw troops marching.

The Lord spoke and said; “Tell my Bride, I AM the rock, I AM the fortress. I will keep you high above and I will protect you from the enemy and from the coming destruction. You will see the enemy from the distance, and will know how to pray, and I will shield you. Tell them they MUST Trust Me, they MUST Obey Me, and do not fear what the natural eye sees, and what the natural ears hear. I AM Coming.”

I asked the Lord to give me a scripture to confirm what He was telling me was about to unfold. He said; “Jeremiah 17.”

Saints, I don’t even know what more to say. Even as I was typing this, I was searching my spirit for more comforting words; but the Lord had me to write this exactly the way it was given; nothing more, nothing less. But read Jeremiah 17, because it promises that the Lord will keep those who are in Him.

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit. (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

Do not be a terror to me. You are my refuge in the day of disaster. (Jeremiah 17:17)

I want each of you to know that you must seek wisdom on how you can specifically prepare. I’m only a mouthpiece, and I have my own internal things to get in order. So many people are asleep. So many are so focused on arguing about useless things; things that aren’t even going to determine one’s salvation. We need to wake up. The storm is here. We can’t pray this one away Saints.

Another thing He showed me: While I was travailing in the Spirit, I saw oil raining down from heaven onto the earth. The Lord had me interceding for the Bride. He said; “The final outpouring. Through the chaos, I will raise up a mighty army who will walk in signs and miracles and in great authority upon the earth. The harvest is ripe and the time is at hand.”

Share this with the Body of Christ.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Carolyn Chinn
Carolyn Chinn
March 30, 2016 3:43 PM

Mena I want to tell you in the early seventies I saw a vision of Russia invading the USA. I even saw the month but not the year. I was instructed even back then to pray for the USA. I saw other countries to pray about. I was a young Christian back then and I didn’t understand a lot of what I was receiving. And I had no one to instruct me about a lot of things I saw. I receive a lot of things from the lord but people just aren’t interested in the things of the lord, I stand alone just me and God , so please pray for me. Thank you and God bless you.

sonia
sonia
March 30, 2016 5:11 PM

Carolyn, you are no longer alone… you are now part of the Z3 family! This site allows anyone who receives a revelation, dream , vision, words to share with others! We are all believers who are endeavoring to follow Jesus and to walk in His ways …and we are very interested in the things of God ! I encourage you to continue to visit this site and to receive what the Lord has for you.
I pray that God you bless you and keep you strong in Him.

March 30, 2016 4:08 PM

Thanks for sharing this Carolyn. What was the month you saw?

Kelly B Savage
Kelly B Savage
November 9, 2015 6:55 AM

I have a question – it’s OK to question, right? – Mena saw a rider on a Black Horse galloping through Sep-Oct-Nov-Dec 2015. We’re now more halfway through that time period. Where has evidence of his galloping been seen? I know my wife and I went to LJS last week for the first time in a long time, and I was shocked when our two lunches cost $17!
But a quart of wheat for a day’s wage? That’s about 1.6lb for $100. Where does a loaf of bread cost $100?

November 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Mena never said a loaf of bread would cost $100 this year. There have been many things happening in the economy in the last two months including a sharp slowdown in the distribution industry and the worst corporate earnings season since 2009. I believe these are setting the stage for bigger news coming soon.

Michael Perritte
michael perritte
September 16, 2015 1:46 PM

I always appreciate the humility in what Mena shares. Although I don’t receive the details she does there’s always something said that agrees with what I’ve been shown by the Holy Spirit. In this word it was seeking wisdom in everything. James says in chapter one that we will go through test and trials so that we are mature and complete then he immediately says ask for wisdom. The Holy Spirit gives us knowledge and understanding as well as the wisdom to utilize the knowledge. We truly are totally dependent upon the Holy Spirit. It’s how the church is meant to function and thrive and live.

Terri
Terri
June 6, 2015 6:54 PM

Ps 119:153 Look on my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget your law.
Ps 119.154 Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise!
Psa 119:155 Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek your statutes.
Psa 119:156 Great is your mercy, O LORD; give me life according to your rules.
Psa 119:157 Many are my persecutors and my adversaries, but I do not swerve from your testimonies.
……
Psa 119:160 THE SUM OF YOUR WORDS IS TRUTH, EVERY ONE OF YOUR RIGHTEOUS WORDS ENDURES FOREVER!

Do enjoy ALL of the love song to the Word of YHWH, also known as Psalm 119.
Much to consider in these times!! AMEN AND HALLELU YAH!!!

Terri
Terri
June 6, 2015 6:37 PM

Thanks for posting this prophetic word! Had to write, in response to the comment by Tom above –
THUS SAITH THE LORD: “As for God, His way is perfect. All the Lord’s promises prove true.” ( Psalm 18:30) The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever” (Isaiah 40:8), “The Lord’s plans stand firm forever; His intentions can never be shaken.” (Psalm 33:11) “Whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God above, who created all heaven’s lights. Unlike them, He never changes or casts shifting shadows” (James 1:17). and, the Word of God, who was here from the beginning and thru whom ALL things were made (think those tablets of stone Moses came down with…) , the Lamb of God, slain from the foundation of the world, “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8). In spite of what the churches have taught for nigh on 1700 years now, it is ONE Book. there is no “new” and “old”. it is ONE WORD, and HIS NAME IS YESHUA. Which means SALVATION, OR YAHWEH SAVES. Yes He is frequently called Jesus, also a meaningless invention of the Greeks and Romans. May the Almighty and merciful King and Creator, YHWH, bless your understanding and your walk evermore. I have limited internet so I won’t be checking back in or replying to a debate, please, ask the Spirit of YHWH for all guidance.

Tom
June 5, 2015 5:46 PM

All prophecies that come to me, which sound like they were birthed in the heart of someone, who still considers that the Old (Obsolete) Testament’s ways are to be applied to the Righteous Ones who are living in Messiah, are not of the New Covenant. But this one does not have that sound. Please tell me what the Spirit of Jesus tells you about this one.

June 5, 2015 6:45 PM

I would not have posted it if I thought it was not right.

daniel
daniel
May 20, 2015 1:51 AM

Been thinking of TD hales dream and other burning dreams and I’m familiar with AA Allen, henry gruver, dudamen’s prophecy on Russia but james do you think burned out USA could be related to yellowstone erupting? Though I know Putin is not a saint–I lived in Russia many years and I do not think nuking USA is their desire. Perhaps years later in future but I have difficulty accepting it now–perhaps this burn out is due to volcanoes and Allen saw something far into future.

May 20, 2015 2:55 AM

Yellowstone is definitely possible. Terry Bennett saw a news headline that is to be fulfilled this year, Plume Cloud Covers Half of the United States.

Brian Sutton
May 11, 2015 3:27 AM

I agree that we will go through the tribulation period of 7 years after very few leave earth I have always believed that so few will be raptured that is will hardly be noticed. I also believe the past 35 years as a born again spirit filled believer that we are not under God’s wrath & can be protected .
Storing up food may be a good idea or farming foods. So can share with others too.

connie johnson
connie johnson
May 9, 2015 4:47 PM

I confirm the storm, Obama being the last president, the financial collapse, the martial law as the Lord has shown me these same things in visions and dreams, God bless you keep delivering the word!

May 9, 2015 9:17 PM

If you would like to share any of those with our readers please send them to us.

Verona
Verona
April 12, 2015 8:49 AM

Hello Mena,
Sorry that I missed the meeting on Friday,but I follow your website. My spirit witnesses to much of the prophecy regarding America. I continue to lift USA and leaders in prayer. I believe I have been called as a watchman, but I am patiently waiting for God to direct my path. I also ask your prayers. God bless you.

Verona