Yes Men and Political Correctness Killing United States Army

us_army_soldierAmerica is a very sick nation right now. It is not just our Common Core controlled school systems, our Obamacare health system, half the country dependent on entitlement checks from the federal government, or our legalization of homosexual marriages, but our defense system is now in bad shape too.

The following is an excerpt from a great summary of the current situation in the U.S. Army from USdefensewatch.com.

The US Army is sick; sick in body, mind and spirit. No matter how many times Pentagon perfumed princes and feather merchants bedazzle us with light shows, veterans know the truth. We always know. We know that the Army is suffering from a number of ailments, that unless stemmed will destroy the institution that has been around since the Massachusetts boys went live in 1775.

The first problem lies with the people at the helm of the US Army Titanic. From Secretary of the Army John McHugh down to the joint chiefs to corps and division and brigade and battalion commanders, the Army is infested with “Yes men” and moral cowards who will not speak up about anything affecting the Army. Silence is not golden gentlemen. In the Army’s case, it’s actually quite deadly. You could probably count on the half of one hand the amount of actual leaders in the Army from the rank of Brigadier General to General.

The perfumed prince malaise does not include enlisted soldiers, who as usual, must bear the brunt of idiotic policies, carry out ridiculous orders, and somehow try to salvage and make do with an Army that is a currently a mirage at best and a hologram at worst. These people are and always have been the salt of the earth.

Political correctness and feminism is destroying the very soul of the Army, the warrior culture, the Brotherhood of War. In the US Army of 2015, warriors need not apply. The legends of the US Army; men like Patton, Audie Murphy, Lightning Joe Collins, Maurice Rose, Gunfighter Emerson, Jim Gavin, Hal Moore and thousands of others would have no place in today’s Great Social Experiment Army. The US Army isn’t seeking warriors, but corporate lackeys, who will roll over on every absurd order given to them. (see the full report)

All of this confirms my belief that our country has reached the tipping point. Contrary to what many Christians are saying and hoping, Donald Trump is not the answer and neither is Ben Carson.

The only solution for America is the one no politician is willing to say publicly, America must repent before the one true and living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ. We became a great nation because our forefathers walked in right relationship with Him, which qualified us to receive His blessings. Our nation will not survive the days ahead without returning to a right relationship with Him.

Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 1:7). The absence of the fear of the Lord leads to what we are seeing now, complete confusion.

Thanks to Robert Marquez for sharing this story.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Chuck
Chuck
November 3, 2015 11:44 AM

Hi James, I got your other response about being sure to
Learn Forex and I have. This is still a risk I’m going to
take. Will you be sure to make a post as
Soon as you get in against the dollar for the initial drop after Obama
Does the 1.2 billion thing then when you get in
Against the frank after the 30 percent drop.
I’m monitoring for the events, also and I’ll comment
If I hat the news. Also, I understand how to go against
The frank, but do I go against the dollar with gbp/usd
Or the eur/used.

Darin
Darin
November 3, 2015 11:57 AM

Chuck, I have posted this before but for you benefit here it is again. I would say trading Forex is one of the most mentally strenuous things I have ever done. The ups and downs and highs and lows are very testing on your character. What I have gained the most is a fellowship with the holy spirit. He has helped me learn how to cast out bitterness, greed, fear, being offended, Learning to praise God when its going wrong. Not that I have mastered any of this, (not even close) but I have gained more of a relationship with Christ then could ever be measured. All I can say is count the cost before you open up Forex, It will test you, but He will bless you.

Chuck
Chuck
November 3, 2015 1:59 PM

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this community for Jesus Christ and I believe it to be very blessed.

Bette Stevens
November 2, 2015 4:00 PM

My understanding from the Lord is that its not all going to go the way people think it is and so we can continue to speculate ,but when all is said and done,we are called to Watch-Pray -Be Ready.

Beverly
Beverly
November 2, 2015 12:23 PM

I had a dream on 4.25.15 about an army soldier, another confirmation of what’s going on in the military. Here’s the dream:
A dark haired man with glasses wearing a camouflage jacket and green army undershirt was being escorted by some men and a woman (not sure if she was family).
The next scene is the man is about to be scourged. I see him receive his first stripe and his shirt changes from green to black. Next I see several pictures of his back and head. However, this is not a “normal scourging.” In this dream, his head is flattened in the back. No stripes upon it, just flattened. Additionally, his back is split down the center with his flesh exposed, but no stripes on it like you’d expect. The soldier is tottering left and right continually, with his arms bound apart in chains and ropes.
I think the interpretation is fairly obvious, the head of the army is massively wounded along with the core of the body (soldiers) being divided. Those who hate and love the army are pulling at the soldiers both liberal and conservatives. I think the soldiers feel trapped. They are being attacked from the right and left. I’m wondering if this really reveals that the army is vastly weakened internally.
I think the last paragraph above says it all (political correctness). I’m so saddened for our military personnel. May the Lord help us and all those that boldly choose to stand for Him.

Daniel
Daniel
November 2, 2015 8:19 AM

I’m a west point grad and former officer and sometimes taken aback by silence of classmates most are colonels and a handful 2-3 star generals. On the other hand, history shows that the only time military moves against politicians or stands up to them is when they have support of the people and that’s a good thing as our constitution is about military submitting to political leadership. And right now Obama has something like 50% of people thinking he is doing good job so military stays silent. when things fall apart enough then military will do something but right now no its not going to happen

Linda Hasche
November 2, 2015 12:31 PM

Hello Daniel,
I was prompted to look at this movie trailer last week, from “The Seige” (it came out in 2010). It really gives a “prep the masses for what’s ahead” regarding the military and martial law, in association with islamic terrorism:

Peggy
November 20, 2015 10:50 PM

Wow, that looks scary in the natural…….so very chaotic.
We must cling to the Prince of Peace, Jesus, and have personal peace in the middle of the STORM.
Time to cling to HIM NOW!

Martin
Martin
January 14, 2016 6:16 AM

The storm came upon both “Christians” ,those built on sand and those on the rock. Only the “doers of the word” survived the storm.

Jeff
November 2, 2015 11:27 AM

My understanding is Obama has fired all the generals that would not follow his orders. So when the time comes he will run the military….. Every general that said they would not fire on US civilians has been fired.

Martin
Martin
January 14, 2016 6:13 AM

Exactly ! Very many military top brass have been let go.Joe Sweet says that when the military tries to remove Obama, a racial civil war starts. In the same way, Dudumann was told that when the people are fighting against the government, America will be attacked.

Jolie Vogliardo
Jolie
November 1, 2015 10:53 PM

Yes, yes! America is very sick, in fact, terminally ill. We are reaping what we’ve sown. We have the leaders and politicians that we’ve asked for. And even if we say, but WE didn’t vote for these guys. Okay, but how much time have we spent praying against the current leaders from winning, and praying for repentance and salvation of the current politicians in office? How much of a salt and light were each of us – and how many times were we silent when we should have spoken?! (I’m talking about me as much as anyone else.) I believe 200% that America is Babylon. And as well-intentioned as any presidential hopeful may be – Washington is so unbelievably corrupt – I think it’s virtually IMPOSSIBLE to remain an ethical, virtuous person once you’re steeped in the government. I used to know a pastor who said he believed the highest concentration of demons in America was in Washington, D.C. Regardless, God’s mind is made up. The cards have been dealt, and it’s too late for national repentance (in my opinion). We can only, as some of you already wisely said, repent on an individual basis. May we each, daily, pursue holiness, love, and purity, and seek to save as many souls as we can while we have the time left to do so.

Peggy
November 20, 2015 10:44 PM

Very well said, Josie.

Jim McCollam
Jim McCollam
November 1, 2015 10:28 PM

If Elijah would have scheduled a showdown on Mount Carmel prior to the economic collapse brought on by the 3 1/2 year drought no one would have bothered to show up. Comfortable conditions produce apathy as demonstrated throughout history. There is coming the greatest out pouring of God’s glory to ever hit planet earth but not before great judgement and devastation. Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
Isa 26:10 Let favour be shewed to the wicked, yet will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.
God will not just sit by and let the meek go to hell. The proud stubbornly will not be saved regardless of the troubles that are coming but many poor and meek souls will repent and come into the Kingdom. Lost souls mean every thing to God and he is going to shake Heaven and Earth to inspire them to get in the ark Christ Jesus before it is too late. The Lion of the tribe of Judah is preparing to roar.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
November 1, 2015 10:17 PM

Obama just sent US troops to embed with the Syrian “rebels” (read ISIS) in Syria, which Russia has been bombing to smithereens. Our troops will be used as human shields to potentially provoke a war with Russia.

After being credited with killing Bin Laden, Seal Team 6 was stuffed into a rickety Chinook helicopter, sent into a firefight in Afghanistan without air cover and conveniently annihilated. Voila, no one left to expose the bogus bin Laden story, paving the way for Obama’s reelection.

The only reason US troops are still in Afghanistan is to safeguard the CIA’s global opium & heroin trade which funds black ops. If you don’t believe me, just Google “US troops opium Afghanistan” and look at the search image results.

The Iraq war was to further the globalist NWO agenda. It had nothing to do with WMDs, even though chemical weapons were in fact found but not reported to the public until recently, because NATO and the US sold the weapons and chemicals to Saddam Hussein in the 1980s. Plus the Army didn’t want to be liable to treat properly treat the veterans who were exposed to the chemicals while in Iraq.

I’m sorry, but this is what America has become. “And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of ALL WHO HAVE BEEN SLAIN ON THE EARTH.” – Revelation 18:24

Linda Hasche
November 1, 2015 9:48 PM

Truthful article, here James. Right now, I believe it’s an individual call to repentance that will strengthen that person’s relationship with Jesus, to be able to “endure until the end” as the judgements unfold upon the United States, as well as around the globe. We are seeing Biblical prophecy unfolding and you can’t pray that away. You can’t heal a spiritual problem with a natural solution.

Ali Winters
November 2, 2015 12:09 AM

Linda, I could not agree more. Each one must examine their lives, repent and be reconciled to God, get ready and be prepared. The vast majority of Americans care nothing for the things of God so to expect corporate repentance to me seems unrealistic. We must realize we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood.!!.

sarah
sarah
November 1, 2015 9:27 PM

Only God is the answer, but Americans voting for a godly president may be repentance. We will greatly benefit from a godly leader. The events that are coming will bring Americans back to the churches and hopefully we will repent and abolish abortion.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
November 1, 2015 9:42 PM

Vera hun, ( Mel’s Diner, ) … ya …. trust me. A good president won’t be able to get anything GOOD done with all the bribed / black mailed homos in 99 % of ALL government. No. A new country MUST be created for all the Christians to go to and ride out the storm which has already begun. Your, and other “townsfolk,” reluctance is merely your version of “normalcy bias.” Same thing the Jews had under Hitler till the last minute when they were rounded up. Secede or die Vera. Secede or die. But you won’t. So I reckon you’ll be rounded up. Good evening.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
November 1, 2015 9:25 PM

I knew nothing would change when I left you townsfolk. Still imagining “all” of America or even “most” of America will repent and turn to God and everything will be ok ?!! 🙂 SHEEPLE !!! “Most” of America will NOT repent AND we’re in the end times. It’s 11:59 pm and the only SOLUTION is to very quickly create a new country from which to ride out the storm. The ONLY option is to re create an enlarged version of The Confederate States Of America. This will require top current and former, ( purged, ) military brass WITH BRAINS AND GUTS. It will also require all the dainty pansy qweebs in church to suddenly shut the game off and grow up. Why do I bother ? Go to : Vdare and Leagueofthesouth.

Will
Will
November 1, 2015 11:13 PM

It is foolish to think that we can solve a man made problem with a man made solution. “I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except by me.” “My kingdom is not of this world.”
We should humble ourselves before God and not be like the people who built the Tower of Babel, thinking our inventions and accomplishments will keep us safe. Our war is not merely with skin and bones but with an evil power the corrupts and destroys us when we exalt ourselves, believing we have the solution. Armies with guns cannot subdue the devil. Only God’s army and God’s power can render him powerless and in chains for eternity. Words like yours Mr. Wales have been the loud resounding cry for generations of man and for you I have one last scripture: “Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.”
May the Lord bless you, your passion is honorable.

Josey Wales
Josey Wales
November 2, 2015 5:25 AM

Thaaaat’s right. Bah ha hah ha … all the way to the slaughter. There’s nothing the founders could’ve done when the Brits came after their ammo. Just give u u uupp bah ha hah. Washington shouldn’t have tried to solve a man made problem with a man made solution. He should’ve just wetted on himself and given in to the tyranny bah hah ha …. good little sheep. Just go back to the ga a ame bah ha hah ….

Rick chase
November 5, 2015 5:48 PM

Hey Josey Wanna be Clint Eastwood pretender! I’ve spent time in the streets and Jail. I’ve learned the hard way. The HARD WAY! You call people sheep on here like that’s a bad thing? I have to say this about reading many of you’re condescending, Mocking posts. You should humble yourself and become a sheep. Let the God of Heavens Armies protect you instead of you’re BB Gun. After all if our goverment wants you’re guns, you have 2 choices. Hide them and go along peacefully, then witness, preach, and serve the people you are arrested with. Or since you are so smart and tough Rambo Wales, die in you’re house with that bottle of booze you’re gonna need when you face off a godless group of Homosexuals with guns. See I’m a Sheep Dog and I protect my Christian brothers and sisters. I don’t mock their weekness’s from my superhero fantasy land. My Christian discernment tells me you cry a Lot and it’s from losing you’re wife that you really loved, but didn’t show her. Forgive yourself and Let Go, Let God be you’re husband and helpmeet. Stop persecuting Christians and hating women. PS. You gotta forgiven the person that stole you’re trust when you was an innocent young man. He wasn’t Gay either, just fleshly like you.😇😜