Melisa Peggs: Obama Signs Seven-Year Peace Treaty

melisa_peggsIn 2008 Melisa Peggs received a dream in which she saw a tall slender man standing in the pulpit of a church. At first she was not able to see his face because he was standing with his back to her. She heard the Lord tell her, “The antichrist spirit has arrived.”

Then she saw the man in the pulpit turn around and it was Obama. She then heard a voice tell her, “That is the antichrist.” She shares more details about this dream in the video below.

In the years since she received that dream she heard people saying Obama is only a forerunner to the antichrist. She heard different reasons why he could not possibly be the antichrist. So about six months ago, she went to the Lord and asked, “Is this true? Is Obama the antichrist? I need you to confirm this to me.”

So she went to bed that night and had the following dream.

Obama was in this dark room. A light was behind him and shone down on his head and on the desk in front of him. He was holding a pen and there were papers, like a document, in front of him. I went over by him and looked over his shoulder at the document. It said, “Seven Year Peace Treaty,” and he was signing it.

The prophet Daniel revealed the antichrist would make a seven-year covenant with many people, which in modern language would be called a treaty between nations (Daniel 9:27). So Melisa understood the Lord was confirming to her that Obama is the antichrist.

Melisa then posted this comment on her YouTube page regarding the video she made below.

I just want to let you all know the enemy did not want me making this video. I was trying to charge my iPad and my puppy chewed through the cord. I went to my bedroom to get my back up charger only to find the bedroom door shut and locked. After I made the video, my physical body was attacked and my back went out. I have been in pain since the making of the video.

She shares her dreams in the video below.

Phanuel
Phanuel
June 4, 2015 6:19 AM

James, the way it is deteriorating in the middle east I doubt they will even make it another 3 years.
I just had a dream about an Israel war and I perceived the year was 2017.
Sadhu Sundar had a visitation from archangel Michael he had a scroll about Israel with three significant years in their history. The Years were 1948 (independence war) 1967 (six day war, Jerusalem restored), and 2017. He said he was told another major war is planned. He was told to prepare the land for 3 more good years in Israel. This was in 2014. ISIS (anti-Christ secret army) is already in GAZA and fired rockets into Israel.

I had another dream several weeks ago that the tribulation timeframe had shifted to an earlier time. The two timeframes in the dream where 2015-2022 and 2022-2029. However in the dream I kept stressing 2018 because Israel will be 70 years old. That’s interesting because Sadhu said Jeremiah the prophet visited him and talked about 70 years and a Palestinian state.

Shalom

chichi
chichi
October 16, 2015 1:18 PM

@phanuel.. I believe your right, your dates sounds about right, I believe it will be the second set of date time frame.. which seems to fit in the “bible codes” a Pastor posted on you tube. “Bible code predicts the end time” by Steve weyerts. Please please watch the video, it’s kina long, but as an end time follower it’ll be interesting.

Johnny
Johnny
April 21, 2016 2:17 PM

How is it so many people think Obama is the Antichrist?! I HATE Obama but he’s no Antichrist. Too dumb, to bad looking, and too many people think he’s the AC. The Antichrist would have a giant following, and “even the elect” would be fooled. He is NOT the Antichrist.

miracle_tasele1994
miracle_tasele1994
November 15, 2016 2:22 AM

Only God knows when why and where his presence will show. Pray for forgiveness, and strength in faith as i surely need to, one love brothers and sisters.

Kathy Culver
April 22, 2016 9:17 AM

In this post —Darin-July23-2015 —Darin , in the comments has Steve Quayle’s dream of a secret Peace
Treaty underway–Very interesting that today April 22 2016–sneaky deal –UN Draft Israeli Settlement Resolution
will only have to be VETOED by Obama. This is meat for Palestinians to come to table in France–for the
Summer Peace Conference–this will set up ” Peace” treaty, possibly Nov. 2016-Jan. 2017 in OB’s final
months of his being in office! This info was given by another Z3er in a link! OUR GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!

Pete
Pete
September 14, 2018 2:54 PM

This may point us to the middle of the 70th – 7. With this deal struck in March, 2015, the middle or three and a half years will be January 2019. Daniel 9:27 is the real key now that we’re so close. They’re about to sign another peace deal in a few days – around Sept. 20th and if they cry, “peace and safety” that will be the last sign before the abomination – rapture and start of the 2300 eves – mornings if I have it down.

Almark
Almark
October 19, 2017 4:02 PM

He, being Obama has all the ear-markings of a possible Anti-Christ. He turned America against Christianity, and moral values. “He will change the times” as it speaks in Daniel. Isn’t it strange that he did all this? He continues to spread his lies through smooth speech to the entire world, a world that seems him as a great leader, mostly in 3rd world countries, and to me, this means one thing. “All will eventually have to give him credit” In 2008 he was hailed a God of All things. Magazines and books spoke highly of him. He used the bible as a reference to speak of himself. “Be still and know that I am God” as if he was mocking the Lord by quoting scripture. I have never felt comfortable about him, if he isn’t the man, he is the one who will introduce him to the world stage.

Robert G Pickle
April 6, 2017 11:20 AM
24 years a Christian
24 years a Christian
January 3, 2017 7:49 PM

“3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.”-1 Thessalonians 5:3

Kathy Culver
April 22, 2016 9:39 AM

WELL—News travels fast here on Z3news- BRAD and COLIN beat me to the latest–ALERT-Vote at UN
Postponed! You can read what they have to say! Darin’s Comments July 23-2015 has Steve Quayle’s
dream– interesting. Blessed Passover to All !

Dean
Dean
April 22, 2016 1:26 AM

I am of the opinion that both Genesis 3:6 and Ezekiel 27:3 specify the Son of Perdition’s physical attractiveness.