There is a massive deception, apostasy, idolatry and a false worship coming to the earth.

In the morning of 9th November 2017, in a vision (supernatural dream) of The LORD, I found myself in a place where I was watching television. There was a preaching program taking place through the television, but what shocked me and caught my attention was that the people therein were worshiping “in the name of B.C”. I then saw idols beside them even as they worshiped this so called B.C.

In the vision, I didn’t know what B.C meant. I actually initially thought they had initialized the name of Jesus Christ into J.C. but then it soon dawned on me that these people were worshiping idols, and this was being relayed in a live television “preaching” program. The LORD then inspired me in the vision to say, “I rebuke this in Jesus’ name!!!”

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

So there is a massive deception, apostasy, idolatry and a false worship coming to the earth; and it is already present, but it will escalate further in days and years ahead; it will even be relayed on live television. What seems to be is not (and will not be) as it seems to be. What seems to be of Christ, will actually not be so, but will be another one (a False Messiah/False Christ) that will infiltrate right at the places of worship, and will introduce idols to be worshiped.

Therefore guard your heart, your soul, your spirit, your feet that you be found on the right side of Worship: a Worship in Spirit and in Truth. The worship of The One True God: The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit.

Let your holy book be the Holy Bible. Let your God be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel). Let your Christ/Messiah be the Son of the Living God: Jesus Christ the Messiah (the Savior). Let your Focus be on entry into the Kingdom of the LORD God Almighty in Heaven. Let your worship be a worship in spirit and in truth.

Pray and seek the Holy Spirit to direct you, guide you, counsel you and help you on the path of a worship in spirit and in truth.

SHALOM!!!

Scripture References:

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Revelation 6:1-2)

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.” (Mathew 24:4-5)

“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and Truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” (John 4:23-24)

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

© 2017, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

November 19, 2017 9:42 PM

I noticed this happening already in the Pentecostal churches especially Hillsong & its associates back in the 90s. I was going to Christian life centre in Sydney led by Frank Houston before he was found to be a peodephile. It started out good. But became corrupted with the prosperity message. There were supernatural experiences happening there & some were of God & some definitely not. But they shut down all dissent under the misuse of the bible verse “judge not lest you be judged” etc. they shut down anyone with the gift of discernment of spirits. They got rid of most songs that mesioned the name Jesus & the blood of the lamb.
I became aware that they had started worshiping a “different Jesus” than was preached in the gospels…. but they would hear none of it. This ” different Jesus” is mentioned in the gospels 2 Corinthians 11.4 & amounts to what happened in Israel when they worshiped Baal. They called both Baal & Yahweh ” Lord” thus the confusion & the confrontation with the prophet Elijah.
Although they were worshiping an idol then it had already happened in the spirit first. I believe that the idol worship in this vision is a natural outworking of what a lot of churches have been worship in the spirit for quite a while.
Woe unto them!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 20, 2017 6:48 PM

Thanks for sharing this Waz. Praise God you had your eyes opened. There are many Hillsong and similar devotees here, many of whom I know personally. They go east for conferences, the ladies ‘Color Conference’ is popular – ugh! There were good things happening in the early years in Charismatic churches and also in some denominational churches, I was a part of that. But the enemy has been very busy leading many astray. Of course if we all had spent quality time before the Lord daily, reading His Word and communing with Him, we would have had a growing discernment. Instead attending church, jumping around excitedly copying the worship leaders and hanging on every word the pastor would say seemed to become ‘the norm’.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
November 21, 2017 7:19 AM

so sad Alison. I have moved to a new community and have been here four years. I have visited several churches and can not find one that fits me. I have never seen so many that have loud music, like a rock concert and the lights down low, to the point you can’t see who is in the room. Very frustrating. I was at a person wake recently and was talking to someone about it and this woman came over and joined in on the conversation and said, “You should try our church.” I asked,” What is the name of your church?” she told me the name and I told her I had been there and it was to loud and to dark. She told me, “Well maybe you should go to and old people church with some old white guy doing the preaching.” I told her,” when I find one preaching Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I will.” She talked about going to some mega church conference somewhere, and told me that is what they all do, you need to get with the program. She was very condescending. I was very polite and told her, God is a God of light and I don’t need to hide in the shadows to worship him. The girl I was talking with at the beginning said, yeah, our church is very bright and I like it. The other woman explained, by having the lights down low people are more free to express themselves and we like it that way. Again, if I am worshipping God shouldn’t I want the world to know.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
November 21, 2017 10:53 AM

My thoughts exactly Michelle, why would I want to worship the light of the world in a church that’s so dark I can’t even find a seat!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 21, 2017 1:55 PM

I think this all started in the 90’s in Pentecostal circles of which I was one. I will say that we had a unique time of worship with the lights down low, but it was pure. But since that time I’ve seen what it has spiraled into in the church world at large-which is night club atmosphere. To me, it all boils down to the fear of man. If you can’t raise your hands in worship or do a little dance before the Lord like king David did, and do it in the light, then there might be a little fear of Man there somewhere. We should not be ashamed of Jesus or His Gospel message for it is the power of God unto Salvation!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
November 21, 2017 7:00 AM

Wow! Waz

November 21, 2017 6:30 PM
Oh yes WOW! Hindsight is 20/20 vision. It gets better. I had Pentecostal witchcraft used against me & ended up homeless for quite a while. During that time I went from church to church for help but got rebuffed. I traveled all across NSW in that homeless state. Living in a tent up the blue mountains. I believe God used that very hard experience to show me the very sorry state of the church & pastors in particular. I was literally crying out to God in the wilderness & I didnt hold back. I was saying to God ” look at what YOUR Christians have done to me!” I was heart broken. God said to me ” they are not. MY Christians!”…….. I was blown away by that answer. It got me thinking, well who’s Christians are they then? The answer was profound… Just as in Revelation there is a synagogue of Satan, so too we have a church of Satan that calls itself Christian but is not. They are the Anti- Christs Christians. What a grand delusion. Who is going to seek to be saved when they think they already ARE saved. God also used that time to strip me of everything I even thought I was down to the bare bones of my heart to where I was brought to the descision point of weather I was going to reject him or not. I just couldn’t bring myself to reject him because even though the experience was so stripping…. I found out that I really loved Jesus Christ! I said to God.. ” I just can’t reject you, I love you too much so whatever you put me through I will accept it because of that.” I shocked myself. That was a turning point as things slowly go… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 21, 2017 6:44 PM

Waz, so interested and blessed by your story. Hearing more and more testimonies similar to yours. Can you share more about the Pentecostal witchcraft? One of the ways the Lord is opening eyes and ears is in the sharing of these things. God bless.

November 21, 2017 7:29 PM

That experience started when I quietly spoke to a new & young pastor about a scriptural error he made in the sermons he’d been preaching.
I know my bible very well. I was brought up having to read through it once every year & memorise it. I’ve studied it all my life.
That pastor unbeknownst to me at the time decided that I was a threat to ” his ministry” & persuaded my friends of that & got them all to start praying against the ” Achan in the camp” referring to me.
I only found out about that many years later when my friends went through the same experience with this pastor as each in turn was deemed ” a threat to his ministry”. We all forgave each other & told of our individual stories of it.
If that wolf in sheeps clothing ever sees this I have one thing to say to you…… it is not YOUR ministry! It’s GODS ministry!

November 21, 2017 7:18 PM
Alison it’s such a long story that I may write about one day but to answer your question…… There is a lot of high witchcraft that happens in Sydney. It is centred around Darlinghurst & significantly the Queen Vic building. Witches know the bible very well, so do demons, better than most Christians do. They use it as a spell book because they know it’s Gods word & has creatve power. Whitchcrafts premise is about imposing “My will” upon others. Not “Thy will” So when Pentecostals think that they can impose “their will” rather than “Gods will” on someone else by directing scripture as a sword of the spirit against them….( even Christian brothers) thinking that they are praying to God, a demon will attach itself to that spell/prayer & oppress that person..demons are very legalistic. So are witches & sorry to say most christians. It’s a perversion of spiritual warfare. But that’s what the devil does. He perverts scripture. It’s the first thing he did to Eve in the garden. If the victim is gnorant of such things he will have no idea what is going on or why & can’t defend himself. The Pentecostal will think that God is answering their prayers. I got a real life experience lesson in all that during my time of barrenness & humiliation. This is my understanding of it anyway. Im sure there’s more to know. All I had was my bible, my tent, my heartache & God. God really turns up when that’s all you’ve got! & the wisdom that I gained through that very hard experience is only gained that way. You won’t hear it preached in any church… but that’s exactly the way Satan wants it. Few will pay that price to get that wisdom & understanding Church! WAKE… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 21, 2017 7:50 PM

Thanks. I have seen this type of thing happening before, for sure.

November 21, 2017 9:28 PM

I actually now take it as a high compliment that these churches rejected me especially in my time of need. Although I didnt see it then, I now believe that God was beginning his separation of the sheep & goats. The true church will have to go underground eventually. These MTV churches won’t stand for anyone espousing truth! But they will be very popular to the world & highly visible.

November 21, 2017 8:08 PM

Yes, I suppose this highlights the power of ” rightly dividing the word of God” & the power of using The Sword of the Spirit prompted by the Holy Spirit, not an unholy one or only ones human spirit. We are told to ” test the spirits because not every spirit is of God” but you rarely hear that in church too.
Point being in relation to the above vision of idols in church,
I believe Pentecostal witchcraft is praying to this ” different Jesus”. Satan has always wanted to be ” like the most high”
Of course he will present himself as ” Jesus”.
Looks the same, sounds the same, smells the same but IS NOT the same Jesus Christ of the bible.
This spirit wants a body, it wants a bride so the two can become ” one flesh” ( idol?)
If Jesus Christs body is a virgin then the AntiChrists body will be a whore.
Seen any whoring in the church lately? Hmmmmm.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 21, 2017 8:48 PM

Afraid you are right, this deception is widespread in the churches. Most have no idea they are on the wrong track with ‘a different Jesus’. Of course, wherever the real thing is, there is going to be the counterfeit right alongside.
Lord, keep knocking on the door or our hearts, wake the sleeping giant that is the church to the truth.

November 21, 2017 9:22 PM

Itching ears Alison, itching ears! A lot of church goers actually want this. They don’t want to know the truth. Therefore they will come under the ” strong delusion”
In 2nd Thessalonians. ” because they would not love the truth & hold to him.

November 22, 2017 5:55 PM

Read Ezekiel 34 to see what God thinks about false Shepards that fleece the flock to only feed themselves.

Joe
Joe
November 21, 2017 11:40 PM
Hi Waz Heart felt testimony of triumph over adversity. I was staying in Manly Beach from 2008-10 and used to come to circular quay via the ferry and has gone past the queen vic building many times. Never felt like going inside even once. In my natural mind felt the shops were very expensive,but may be there were spiritual reasons also. At that time was going to an Indian Pentecostal Church but used to go Hillsong at least once a month for the pure joy experienced there.That time there were no lasers or such things,don’t know the condition now. Regarding loud music and instruments, had reservations about them, but Lord dealt with me one day through Psalm 150 where we are told to worship with instruments,loud music and dance. Another thing i admired about Brian Houston was though a Kiwi, he was so widely accepted in Australia. Reading Genesis and Deut 28 always felt, free will given to man is a gift which even angels do not have. Even God doesn’t tread upon this gift, rather He wants us to worship and serve him out of our free will while giving us the freedom not to do so also. You are right, demons want to tread upon this gift and soulish prayers legally enable them to do so. Please correct me if i am wrong, feel we have to respect the Pastor,but keep bit distance. From experience found that it is futile to correct them but surrender the situation to Lord and move on if we are not comfortable. just as a Pastor has the right to conduct the affairs of his church we have the right to choose which church to go. Just like we cleanse our house we need to cleanse our spiritual house periodically using our authority… Read more »
November 22, 2017 5:51 PM

Yes Joe, just to address one of your other points about tithing.
Yes the Pentecostal church puts much emphasis on tithing & harvest of offering after the tithe. When I had to re-examine the deceptive teachings of such churches i got a much better understanding of such.
First, many of these churches have an alteria motive for emphasising this teaching. That is of course THEIR bottom line.
Most of these churches are run more like corporations than Gods house.
I was taught from Malachi ” bring the whole tithe into the storehouse that there might be FOOD for MY people”
Yet after many years of doing that there was no FOOD for me.
But there was heaps for the those who preached this. Funny that!
The other thing is scripture has to be ” rightly divided”
The parable of the sower (Mathew 13) emphasises that the only seed/ offering that gained a harvest was that which was sown into GOOD GROUND! It is up to us to discern which ministries are good ground to sow into to receive that harvest. If they are not feeding the people the whole food & nourishment of scripture & they are refusing to help one of their own congregation in need then they are not good ground & there will be no harvest. Only more barrenness as I experienced. No one should sow expecting a good harvest from such ministries.
This is a hard won wisdom. I hope others can learn from my experience so that they don’t make the same mistakes I did.

Joe
Joe
November 22, 2017 7:53 PM

Waz
Last year we had a great and lenghthy discussion here as to why the windows of heaven were not opening after tithing. Don’t remember under which post it was.There were a couple of great testimonies of people enjoying the blessings of Malachai 3;10. What they taught us was, offerings mentioned in Malachai 3;8 was forgotten by the church and giving offerings over and above the tithe was key to opening windows of heaven. 2 Corinthians 9;6 also mentions about the seed which we concluded was mentioning the same offering.There was one specific testimony of making an offering of 5% above tithe and how he was blessed as never before in his life. It would be a great blessing if any one who took part in that discussion responds
Sowing in good ground,agree,very important.

November 22, 2017 9:34 PM

Yes I agree Joe
That’s a very good point! The type of seed that is sown will definitely determine what kind of harvest you will get. A seed reproduces after its own kind. So if that seed is dirty money, blood money, stolen money, extorted money or whatever then it would indeed be considered to be an imperfect, blemished offering to a God. It will be rejected by him as he rejected Israels blemished offerings in the Old Testament.
People who sow that kind of offering had better hope it falls on hard ground & not take root or they will get. A 30 fold, 60 fold, hundred fold harvest of dirt, blood, robbing & extortion back I suppose. Very well thought out. Thank you for bringing that up.

November 22, 2017 12:45 AM

Yes there has been a lot ignored by the church in favour of fame & fortune. Acceptance by the world is to make oneself an enemy of God for instance.
Also ” Ye shall know them by their fruits”…. not their gifts, not
” numbers” if a pastor is not exhibiting the ” fruits of the Holy Spirit” (Galatians 5-22-23) then they should be acknowledged as needing a true saving experience & not respected as a messenger of God.
Also ” you shall know them by their love for one another” I was certainly not loved by these pastors & congregations. I had a little help from some true Christians but it was few & far between. I know Hillsongs history & its genesis well. I was actually there when it was a little church at the back of Goulburn st warehouse in Darlinghurst in the 80s. I watched The leven that snuck into this church & how it has multiplied through many of its franchises.
Filling seats is not getting people saved. It’s just filling seats.
Kaching $$$$.
Yes we get to choose our church via free will. Sometimes we are deceived. I was! It was the grace of God that thrust me out & forced me to open my eyes though deep & bitter experience that I could not deny. Maybe pastors like Brian Houston & co will be blessed by God by having a similar experience. We will see then weather they reject God or not. That will be very telling.

November 22, 2017 6:03 PM

1st Timothy 5:8 Kev
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

November 22, 2017 12:48 AM

There is more to tell about the QVB that I have seen happen there that is too much to go into now. However if you have a look @ the tiling on the ground floor you will see hexagrams laid into the tiling. Some people call it a Star of David but witches know it as one of the most powerful curse symbols in their craft.

November 26, 2017 9:41 PM
By the way Alison, one of the other things a God told me when I was crying out to him…. I was yelling out “why are you blessing all these wicked Christians who’s done this to me when I have taken them into my home when they needed it. Why are you blessing them?” He said to me ” they are blessing THEMSELVES!” Yes that’s right. They have to appear to be successful by any means to keep the people thinking tha God will bless them if they keep giving to these wolves in sheeps clothing. The people don’t realise that these pastors are using the people’s money that they gave to God to keep up appearances. It’s a huge deception. The sentiment in such churches is that if you’re not being blessed then you are sinning or under judgement or doing something wrong like you need to give more. They think that being rich is equivalent to being blessed. It’s the same mentality that the Pharisees had in Jesus day. You will never hear it preached that it” is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than it is for a camel to go through the eye of the needle. The people said at the time ” who then can be saved? ” because of that rich means blessed by God mentality. Nor will you hear the story of Job, a righteous rich man that a God wanted to test. All one has to do is to look at the last church in Revelation( the Leodeacian church) to see that their riches had disqualified & blinded them & Jesus is found on the outside of that church knocking to get IN! He also says he “WILL spew you out of my mouth!” No ifs, no… Read more »
November 21, 2017 6:32 PM

It was the poorest of times yet the richest of times.

S. Peter
S. Peter
November 19, 2017 8:03 PM

Interesting that Lamborghini has given the pope a car to auction off for charity. The company’s logo is a bull with two horns and Holy Spirit reminded me of this verse.

Revelation 13:11 NIV – “Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.”

The founder, Ferruccio Lamborghini’s birth sign was taurus, hence the bull. The ruling planet of this sign is Venus also know as “the morning star.”

Isaiah 14:12 NIV – “How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!”

Ben
Ben
November 19, 2017 10:44 PM

They also put out a car a few years ago by the name of Diablo. Devil in Italian.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
November 22, 2017 4:46 AM

Dear Friends and Z3 News.
MORE SAD NEWS # # ASSISTED MURDER APPROVED for the DYING….
Victoria (a State of Australia) has just passed an Assisted dying Bill in the key upper house vote. Very likely that lower house will just rubber stamp.
The voluntary euthanasia scheme would be open to the terminally ill who are expected to die with six months, or within a year for those with neuro degenerative diseases. ANOTHER SAD DAY in an ever increasing Godless Country. Daniel Andrews will have to face his maker one day. he is the worse Premier in Australia, by a long mile.
Thankfully due to Fred Nile and others similar legislation was not approved for NSW, the State I love and Live in. But the vote was close.

Tex
Tex
November 21, 2017 10:46 PM

Pray for me. I am currently in the Mormon church and the Lord has shown me that the leaders which I once believed to be inspired are teaching their own commandments, not His words. I want to get out but it is complicated with a spouse and both sides of the family still very much into it and blinded. I have been praying and asking God what I should do and how I should proceed.

November 21, 2017 11:51 PM

Glad you’re here at Z3 connecting with us Tex because it sounds like you fit right in. Many of us have similar stories, coming out of sleeping churches and dealing with family members who are blinded and happy to stay that way. If you’re close to Salt Lake City, I can connect you with another Z3er there.

William
William
November 21, 2017 11:07 PM
Tex, A few weeks ago, I read a prayer by nickie . It is a very good prayer. You can modify it into your own situation: Dearest Heather, I stand in the gap, for you, and your situation, and I intercede on behalf of you, in the name of JESUS! I speak complete healing and restoration into your life, in every area, and the lives of your children. In the name of Jesus, I speak joy, love and peace upon our household and upon everything the Lord has given you to be steward of. I speak into your children’s lives at this very moment, that your son’s mind and heart be fully submitted to the Lord, and may his sins be forgiven and may he RISE UP and become an ambassador for Christ! Your daughter, in the name of Jesus, I speak to her eyes and ears, and the veil of blindness and deafness to the Word, be lifted IMMEDIATELY! I speak to her ears, that they may be able to hear he calling of her Savior, and to know Him. I speak to her eyes, that she may see the Lord, in all His goodness and love, in Jesus name! I intercede on behalf of your entire house, from corner to corner and every inch of your property be covered in the Blood of the Lamb, and that peace and love and joy will FILL the atmosphere! I speak over you, that you will have complete faith and patience and a calmness about you, no matter what situation you are faced with to come. In Jesus precious name, and by the power He gives me to intercede for you, I speak healing into every inch, crevasse and pocket of your life and children’s lives! In Jesus name I pray,… Read more »
Geoff K
Geoff K
November 19, 2017 6:29 PM

I wonder if B.C. meant Barak the Christ? (As in Barak the Savior)

Manne
Manne
November 20, 2017 10:05 AM

You know, after I read that, I thought so too.

passby
passby
November 20, 2017 1:38 AM

obama ‘s real name is barry soetoro

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
November 20, 2017 10:38 AM

It’s seems hard to believe that true Christians will enter in to such a thing, but so many who claim to be His people are His people in their minds only and perhaps not in their spirits. On the other hand, we’ve seen the over all “acceptance” on Christian TV and life in general of the great falling away or the apostasy that it would seem acceptable for this to come to pass and have it be counted for Christianity. God help those who are Luke Warm.