Martin Armstrong: “Obama Will Fuel the Destruction and Collapse of the United States”

Economist Martin Armstrong

In an article posted on his website today, one of the most respected economists of our time, Martin Armstrong, shared two amazing forecasts, both confirming what God has revealed to me.

Martin Armstrong is known for his accurate economic forecasts using his proprietary Economic Confidence Model, which is based on the mathematical formula Pi. However, his forecasts are not limited to economics, but also include wars, revolutions, and other cyclical events.

His post today shared this forecast about Barack Obama:

“Never in the history of our nation has any president refused to leave and sought to disrupt the government of his successor. Obama is unwilling to accept democracy. This is a taste of what is to come. He will fuel the destruction and collapse of the United States in the years ahead.”

That caught my attention because it is what I saw in a prophetic dream in 2014, which revealed the United States years in the future, after we had already endured a series of severe trials. It was years after the end of his second term, but Obama was still leading a large organization, whose goal was the destruction of the United States.

The people working for him called him President Obama, but it was not revealed to me whether he was operating from within the White House or from the outside. Based on his recent actions, he appears to be moving forward with his agenda either way. Many of the same staff members who worked in his administration are still working for him today.

That dream was a confirmation of a vision I received in the spring of 2014 after I asked God to show me the identity of Barack Obama. I was surprised when He revealed to me Obama is the one who will fulfill the ancient prophecy recorded in Daniel 11:39, “he will take action against the strongest of fortresses with the help of a foreign god.”

Just two months into the new administration of President Trump, Obama’s true agenda has become more visible than ever before. No previous President has ever done anything like this, orchestrating an insurrection, yet the mainstream news media won’t talk about it and most Americans don’t appear to be concerned about it. Instead, the news media is outraged when President Trump exposes Obama’s crimes, orchestrating information leaks from within the White House and wiretapping Trump’s private conversations.

In the same article, Mr. Armstrong shared another amazing forecast, “We are looking at the risk of a complete breakdown in the country come as early as March 10th, 2020.”

He identified historical times of strife and division in our land and added this statement, “We appear to be headed back to such violent times.” (see the complete report)

The year 2020 fits perfectly with what I was told in the same dream referenced above. I spoke with the woman who Obama put in charge to implement the final phase of their plan to destroy our nation and murder our people. She spoke to me in cryptic terms using days of the week, which I later interpreted to be the years 2020 and 2021. She told me anyone who did not leave by then would be killed. That might mean it will be virtually impossible to leave after 2019, not necessarily that everything happens that year.

I have been collecting similar warnings from others and have now added Mr. Armstrong’s forecast to my growing collection. However, one of the best confirmations so far is Obama’s actions during the first two months of Trump’s administration. I believe we are seeing the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy.

I am all in favor of fighting the good fight of faith, believing and hoping for the best, but what I saw in those dreams has defined my view of the future of our country. The steady stream of confirmations, including this one today, have reinforced my view.

Even though we have been granted a temporary reprieve with the election of Donald Trump, I believe our time is very short and we are still on track to fulfill what I saw and heard. So, I don’t believe Donald Trump will make America great again, at least not in the sense that most people expect. I believe a righteous remnant will arise in the midst of great trouble to make our country right in the sight of God as a result of their fervent prayers (James 5:16). That would make us great again, but only from God’s perspective.

Martin Armstrong did not identify the basis for his forecasts, but I suspect they are entirely based on his technical analysis of historical cycles, like all of his other forecasts. Technical analysis reveals predictable patterns, which are especially helpful when they confirm prophetic revelations. However, I don’t know how his forecasts can be so precise as to identify Obama as the one who carries out plans to destroy America. I have not heard anyone else making such statements outside of prophetic circles, so it is quite amazing.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
March 10, 2017 11:40 AM

I dreamed March 6, 2017 that Trump had been put in place to see how people were going to react and behave in different situations. Kind of a testing period.
The dream was pretty long and I won’t tell it all, but at the beginning the dream it showed there had been a TON of rain and massive flooding, to the point that I saw tan colored army trucks. The part with Trump was showing me that I was responding to different situations with anger and the Lord was showing me that this had to be dealt with. In reality the Lord has been taking me through a ultra intensive repentance process. He is really raking me over the coals, so to speak, (Isaiah 6) and showing me what is not pleasing to Him. In the dream it showed that Trump was being used as part of this process. As I look deeper I can certainly see this is the case. Trump stirs up high emotions, some not so good, that the Lord needs us to recognize and pray for help in removing. In this dream He also showed me unforgiveness I had, that I didn’t even realize still existed. The Lord will do things His way and very often we will not understand, but we can be thankful He is patient and loving and gives us the opportunity to make changes.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
March 13, 2017 9:54 PM

I agree that God is showing us things about ourselves. For instance, when Obama was elected, there was prejudice by some white people. Though it wasn’t nearly as bad as the race-baiters made it to be.With Trump being elected, the opposite is true. I mean of my Christian friends who are black. I was shocked that so many always voted democrat. Most voted for Obama because he is black, (half white, I reminded them) Hilary Clinton’s views on abortion is evil and against God. God stepped into this election. We need to trust him, I said. God is showing some black people their racism, I believe.

Eric Strait
April 27, 2017 1:09 PM

I know exactly what you speak to regarding the Lord’s firm hand of chastisement and I praise Him for it. For in this, we know we are His children and that we can work on these things fervently now to remove them as quick as possible. He showed me most of my and our issues stem from hurt we experienced as very little children and we have never let Him heal it. I always said that it didn’t bother me because I was taking advantage of sexually as a small kid, and that I was tough. But in reality I was devastated and hurting inside from this and many other childhood issues. I never cried or let God heal me, but since then I have and continue to let Him, and it honestly is so AWESOME ☺. His peace and love has no bounds and it’s beyond words to express what He is doing in me. I praise God for His deep love that abounds greatly through Christ and revealed in the fruits of His Holy Spirit!

Be encouraged and may God’s grace, mercy, and peace be in abundance in your life in Jesus mighty name.

Peggy Ann
March 11, 2017 5:06 AM

Saturday, March 11, 2017
“Hope and The Final Antichrist” through JEFF BYERLY (holyspiritwind)
3-6-17 through 3-10-17

Nancy Trimble
March 11, 2017 9:04 AM

Peggy you beat me again! I just read Jeff’s post and that confirmed another one I read by Terri Tamlin about the ‘Son of Perdition’. In fact I printed that one out I feel like it is extremely urgent and we are about to see it for ourselves very soon!

Jeff Byerly
March 11, 2017 2:32 PM

Thanks for posting Peggy!
I know its not a new revelation by any means but to me it was a very powerful confirmation that Obama will be the AC. Before this I was only partially sure, now I am completely sure!
God Bless you!

Lydia Hodge
March 11, 2017 6:17 PM

Thank you Jeff. God bless you. I believe God is leaning me this way. More confirmation. I love dreams and the prophetic but more than all that I love his word. I have to see it in his word and I’m truly seeing this.

Jeff Byerly
March 11, 2017 9:30 PM

Well I gotta tell you Lydia the scriptures do help a lot but personally I was always a little sceptical about it until Friday. I have no doubts now!
But I cannot really express totally the power of how this was spoken to me.
Like I said every cell in my body was trembling and I immediately began to cry in a public place, I will never forget it!
It is gonna be so awesome to see Him on His throne someday!
God bless you Lydia!

Lydia Hodge
March 12, 2017 12:07 AM

Jeff, if you don’t mind sharing, how does it feel to know for sure? It seems to me it would be overwhelming. I mean the reality that this isn’t just a part of the Bible that’s going to happen someday in the future but the reality that it is unfolding before our very eyes? I struggle with this. I mean if it’s him, it’s going to take place in the immediate future. As I search for confirmation, I don’t want to take the focus off of who God is but at the same time I know he watches over those who trust in him and he will prepare us for what’s coming.

Jeff Byerly
March 12, 2017 7:02 AM

All that I can say Lydia is I have an overwhelming peace about Obama as the AC that I did not have before. Its really not unlike anything else the Holy Spirit reveals to you ” peace that surpasses all earthly understanding” if you do not have that peace on Anything you feel has been revealed to you you really have to seek Him on it and ask why. One of the main differences from us who are carriers of the Holy Spirit is that we have peace and know that He loves us beyond comprehension and His love has been shed abroad in our heart for all to see that we are in Love with Jesus and our neighbors as well. I don’t know if you read my blog post from last week but it was all about love. I don’t always do apocalyptic stuff Lol
Here’s a link.https://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2017/03/if-you-have-not-love-i-have-no-part-in.html?m=1
Love and Shalom!

Peggy Ann
March 11, 2017 8:38 PM

You’re welcome, Jeff. I think very highly of all of the words received through you on your blog!

Jeff Byerly
March 11, 2017 9:36 PM

All the glory goes to God! I am but a willing vessel, not even a perfect one.
I am glad that loves to speak through me though!
Love and Shalom Peggy

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
March 9, 2017 11:59 PM

Awesome post James.
Well done. Even in Australia we see the media at work trying to attack Trump.
So much for a “fair go”. This organised attack is unprecedented and vicious,
God bless
Phil

Eddie de Jong
Eddie de Jong
March 12, 2017 8:14 AM

I just read your excellent analysis. How true it is.
I live in the Netherlands and here yesterday a confrontation between Erdogan and our government occurred, becoz mister Rutte refused the minister of family affairs of Turkey entry onto dutch territory, which she stealthily ignored.
She was escorted out of the Netherlands by the police, and then the crowd, the Turkish Dutch assembled in Rotterdam went beserk.
Now we have a diplomatic altercation on our hands!
Next wednesday the 15 of March we will have elections in Holland, the populist party PVV may win. But the PVV is like President Donald Trump against the influx of possible ISIS fighters furthermore also very concerned about the muslim agression, which is torturing large cities like Paris and Brussels.
We are at war against the powers of Hell….
Only God the Almighty can help us.

Michael Perritte
March 10, 2017 6:26 PM

After reading Glynda’s post, Darkness Comes and it Comes Quickly I was given a vision in my spirit which I commented upon in her post. For months the Holy Spirit was saying to me that the mask would come off of Obama and we see it happening now. Last night I was awaken from a sound sleep and the Holy Spirit asked me if I wanted to know more about him and I knew that the him was Obama. Although it hasn’t been confirmed to me that he is the antichrist I know that his agenda is evil and that the gross, perverse darkness that is becoming mainstream in this nation has only begun and he is the one that opened the door to the abyss of evil along with those that elected him and continue to stand with him. I strongly encourage the body to seek discernment and to dwell in the secret place. We are spiritual beings first and that must be preeminent in this hour. We must be able to identify our spirit and commune with the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit will lead us in warfare intercession as his light rises upon us.

Peggy Ann
March 10, 2017 1:14 PM

Daily Bible Verse and Prayer (by “Jolie”)

“‘But the Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded My sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from Me, are to come near to minister before Me; they are to stand before Me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood,’ declares the Sovereign Lord” (Ezek. 44:15).

Heavenly Father, this is a picture of the Remnant. The Remnant is that which remains. You always have a Remnant, in every generation. The Levitical priests who descended from Zadok were a group within the larger group of the Israelites, who were (and still are) Your chosen people. When most of Your people went astray and turned their back on You – the Levites from Zadok stood by Your side and remained faithful. It was these people that You invited and welcomed to stand before You to minister and serve. Please help us to ensure that we are part of Your Remnant. The choice is ours – it’s an individual decision. May we stand by Your side and not compromise our convictions and actions by bowing to cultural “norms.” May we hold to and live by ALL the words of Your Book, the Bible, and remain faithful, even if we are the vast minority! Please give us a Zadok anointing to always stay FAITHFUL to You! In Jesus’s mighty name, amen.

Peggy Ann
March 10, 2017 11:24 AM

“Word From the Lord: Tragedy is About to Fall”
through LINDA (CLAY) HASCHE; 3-10-2017.

Peggy Ann
March 10, 2017 10:49 AM
Peggy Ann
March 10, 2017 10:53 AM

“The Deep State and Your Children: Teach Your Child to Avoid the Tyranny”
(from DAVE HODGES- The Common Sense Show”)

[This article has more to it than the title implies and includes info. for adults, too, related to FEMA Camps—Peggy]

Peggy Ann
March 10, 2017 11:00 AM

Thursday, February 9, 2017
“Sister In Christ & Friend Shared This Dream About FEMA Camp/FEMA CAMPS ARE REAL.” (published on WhistleBlower Jeff- Jeff Byerly)

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 10, 2017 8:36 AM

Dear Z3

Per a dream I had last year 12/24
Our full payment of wealth transfer is in 2018… implying silver, gold, bitcoin will skyrocket next year. The dream gave a total lunar eclipse as the sign. The dream was about our endtime destiny. In the same dream Obama was greatly humbled and became an afterthought.

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 10, 2017 10:43 AM

In addition to this dream, I heard the following

10/30/16 “No weapon formed against Trump will prosper …He is my Cyrus”

12/24/16
“Obama is a snake but he will be judged. He will sustain a great fall from his heights”

Shalom

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
March 10, 2017 11:06 AM

On Feb. 14 2017 I dreamed I was going to buy a gallon of raw milk. It was was going to cost $50 a gallon. It is currently $5, a 10x increase. I believe we need to prepare for hyperinflation, just like they are currently experiencing in Venezuela. Hyperinflation can come about when a country loses confidence in it’s government. With all of the talk of the debt ceiling and increased interest rates on March 15th, I don’t think that time is very far off.

Richard
Richard
March 10, 2017 11:50 PM

Do you have any thoughts on buying bitcoin vs. Silver?

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 11, 2017 7:01 AM

Hi Richard
I’m buying both… the Lord has encouraged me to do so. You can buy bitcoin in fractions. You can even spend $5 to own a small fraction. Silver is more important though ……

Shalom

Francine
Francine
March 11, 2017 4:52 AM

Hi Phanuel, Thanks for sharing your dream. Two full lunar eclipses are predicted in 2018. One on January 31 2018 and the other on on July 27 2018. No full lunar eclipse are predicted in 2007. https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 11, 2017 7:05 AM

Hi Francine,
I didn’t realize how important and detailed this dream was until yesterday. The Lord opened my eyes to understand it. I was asking about timing of wealth transfer.

Shalom

Paula
Paula
March 10, 2017 12:15 AM

Clearly what James, Mena, and a myriad of folk saw is coming to pass right before our eyes. Prophecy is such a wonderful but strange thing. Obama has no intention of leaving. He may have geographically left the White House, but it is obvious he is still ‘ the President’.

Jan
Jan
March 10, 2017 9:24 AM

In his own depraved mind!