Marten Valk: Vladimir Putin Feeling Frustrated, Wants Peace

putinRecently I have been corresponding with Marten Valk, a citizen of the Netherlands. Marten first came to the Lord while serving in the Royal Dutch Navy. For more than a decade he has been spending a lot of time in prayer, specifically praying for different nations as the Lord puts them on his heart. Early last year the Lord began allowing him to see future events.

In the 3-minute video below, Marten shares what the Lord revealed to him on April 17, 2015. He saw and felt the frustrations of Vladimir Putin, President of Russia. He also received other insights about Putin.

I believe his comments accurately reflect what is really happening, but it might be hard for some people to believe because it directly contradicts what has been presented in the western news media. Putin has been portrayed as a monster, a warmonger, and a madman. He was widely blamed for shooting down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, which was an international passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that crashed on 17 July 2014 after being shot down, killing all 283 passengers and 15 crew members. Even Wikipedia puts the blame on Putin, obviously relying on western news sources. Marten saw that Putin had nothing to do with this plane crash. Most of the passengers who died in that crash were from the Netherlands. So it seems fitting that the Lord would reveal the truth about it to someone from there.

The Lord showed Marten that Putin wants peace, and is feeling frustrated by the sanctions against Russia, the U.S. actions in Ukraine, and the way he is portrayed by the western news media. If the west continues on the current path, it will lead to war.

Marten’s revelation is another confirmation we are being lied to by our mainstream news media. We must stop listening to and believing their lies. The Holy Spirit guides his people into all truth. We must learn to rely on him to reveal what is really happening in the world.

© 2015, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Sephora
Sephora
September 7, 2015 8:48 PM

Brother Marten is correct when he says that Russia’s President genuinely wants peace. If we would just take the time to do our research and seek the truth, this dispassionate fact would be obvious. But, seeing the truth requires humility, and humility has become a rare virtue.

brian
brian
May 7, 2015 5:05 AM

kim clement says a lot of things but i seriously doubt his veracity. he says the us will be a fantastic place soon too. imho he simply uses the events of the day to extrapolate an outcome. anyone with half a brain knows what obama is all about – it doesnt take a prophecy from god to see what he is. altho it will take a big wakeup call to the stupid people who voted for him especially the second time around…..
and referring to the poster who said that putin wants ukraine – he doesnt – he only wants crimea back and so do all of the russians living there.

having said that about putin however, he is still a dangerous man. and an enigma – as james says – he is the only one protecting christianity

i feel putin is going to be the one who god uses to chastise the us

Gordon
Gordon
May 4, 2015 3:35 PM

Hi James,

I’m a little perplexed with this story. Maurice Sklar seems to be saying the exact
opposite of Marten Valk concerning Putin. Sklar claims that “Vladimir Putin is
preparing the way for another leader to rise in Russia. He will be
the Magog of Ezekiel 38. But before this, Putin will try to take over
other nations that once were Satelite nations of the former Soviet Union.
He will be overthrown and deposed, but will be replaced by a ruthless
man who will try to take over even the Middle East by sudden and
rapid conquest. Of course, according to Ezekiel 38-39, he, along with
the nations with him, his ‘hordes’, will be defeated when he attacks
Israel from the north.”

Your thoughts are appreciated. Gordon

Kristel
Kristel
May 2, 2015 3:45 PM
I agree with you totally, you shouldn’t trust western news and that they have an agenda far more than many realize. Which is one reason why I don’t have cable or satellite TV. So I really don’t tune into western news a lot. I have gotten information from websites like CBN, Jerusalem Post, Trunews and I too listen to prophet Kim Clement. Just so you know he’s not pro Obama by any means. Kim was actually over there in Ukraine during the beginning of all the upheaval. He went and met with a Pastor. And to answer the previous person’s questions about him; prophets only prophecy in part we have to put it together with the Lord’s guidance in prayer and His Word. Kind of like puzzle pieces and you put them together. Kim prophesied the terrorist attack in New York also Katrina and also the rise of Isis and many others just incase you’re wondering if he is a false prophet, he’s not. http://kimclement.com/prophecy.php Look at April 1, 2015 this one addresses Obama’s own messiah complex. As far as Putin he may appear to be Christian because of what he says and his closeness to the Russian Orthodox but if you look closer the evangelicals are very concerned because of the unequal heavy handed ness they have been experiencing from this aka marriage between Putin and the Russian Orthodox. Check out http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/September/Ukraine-Protestants-Target-of-Russian-Orthodox-Jihad/ http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/March/Ukrainian-Christian-Sounds-Alarm-on-Putins-Territorial-Ambitions/ I’m sorry in my gut I don’t trust Putin this isn’t just from what others say I too have a close relationship with the Lord and sense in my core he’s not to be trusted. James I love your website. In these times we’re living in it is a blessing to have a website like this. It balances out the blessings prophecies. Can’t have only one… Read more »
Daniel
Daniel
May 2, 2015 12:04 AM

James like you I read a lot of prophesies. And sometimes it gets confusing, some say this is going to be a great season others judgment and doom and gloom. Regarding Putin it also is confusing. On one hand he seems to be only world leader standing for Christianity while on other hand I’ve read several prophesies by Kim Clement against him. But I’ve also read many positive prophesies from Kim on Obama which never came true. I was born American and I’ll die American, my loyalty is to America but sometimes it seems Putin has more Godly values than our leaders yet many prophets prophesy against him. why would God be against the only world leader standing up for Christianity? I notice you never post anything from Kim is there a reason?

Also FYI I lived many years in Russia, Russians are not whimsical people. I do not think they will take any action without a methodical, well thought out plan. Russians also used to like Americans–but our present politicians ended that.

James Elsea
James Elsea
May 1, 2015 3:28 PM

Hi James. You are so correct in what you have said. I happen to know a little bit more than the average American does and I can say that there are several reasons why Putin is fighting us and the main reason is that he does not want to bow down to the New World Order, which is being shoved down his throat. I hope the readers will listen to what you have just said and believe it. God bless you James,,, Jim.

joe
joe
May 1, 2015 10:34 AM

Brother Bailey,We are living in amazing times.You had prophesied about president obama increasing foreign aid to a nation from 200 to 1200 million just before dollar crash.US congress has just approved 200 million aid to ukraine. Source RUSSIA TODAY.

Kristel
Kristel
May 1, 2015 7:58 AM

Maybe Putin is frustrated and maybe he does want peace but he has a strange way of showing it. The west isn’t trying to take Ukraine, it’s Russia. How can we give back Ukraine to Russia when they want to be a free and independent nation. Also with all those Russian invasions into our air space in Alaska with bombers that doesn’t sound very peaceful to me. Just trying to understand this post.