“The mark changes one’s DNA and renders the person irredeemable.”

I asked God about the mark of the beast. Below are snippets of what I believe He told me.

It’s not the first time I’ve asked this, but his response has been along the same lines: No matter how it is marketed, and it will be marketed in several ways, we are not take a mark on our forehead or right hand.

When I asked him what the mark was, he said it was advanced technology.

And the reason for avoiding the mark he said is not simply a question of obedience or allegiance. He actually emphasized that Christ came to seek and save the lost—the stubborn, the disobedient, the obstinate—to make it clear that receiving the mark went beyond the issues of obedience and allegiance. He said the reason for avoiding the mark is that it would change one’s DNA and render the person irredeemable.

I also took the opportunity to ask him what biometrics have to do with the mark. He said that it was acclimatization training for the mark and that biometric data can be misused or, worse, abused but that collecting it or giving it did not change one’s DNA.

I believe God made it clear to me that the mark will not be marketed as “the mark”; it will be marketed as something cool, convenient, secure, something necessary for our safety, but harmless all the same. It will be marketed as something beneficial and necessary under the cover of deception.

He seemed to emphasize three essentials that I think are the supporting pillars for what I believe he revealed about the mark’s ultimate agenda—to render us irredeemable by God:

1. The person has to be willing to receive the mark.
2. The mark will be advanced technology.
3. The mark will be either on the forehead or on the right hand.

Without these three pillars, it seems the agenda will not work or perhaps, more correctly, God will not allow it to work.

I believe each one of us should be led by the Holy Spirit to decide when and where and how to draw the line. He may lead us to not adopt a piece of technology not because it is the ultimate mark but simply because beyond the publicized aim of a technology there may well be a nefarious aim that the common public wouldn’t know.

Please pray about what I’ve shared.

Sujit Thomas

Author: Sujit Thomas

Sujit Thomas currently lives and works in Chennai, India, as an editor. As someone who has experienced God’s undeserving love, grace, and mercy personally, Sujit would like people to know that the Lord has no pleasure in the death of the unrighteous, but would rather see them repent and live. He does not have a blog or personal website.

bert
bert
January 30, 2018 5:34 PM

This remark is related, and connected to Genesis 6 and sin of the Watchers (celestial majesties, see Jude, verses 6 and 7). The LORD God commanded that each species was to “reproduce after its kind” (see Gen. 1:21,25; 6:20; 7::14). The Watchers “went in to” the “daughters of men” and the women bore children (gibborim; “mighty men, also called giants, Nephilim) to the Watchers – an abomination before the LORD which played a significant role in the judgment by the flood. When human DNA is changed (altered) from that which the Father created, that person is no longer “in the image of God (see Genesis 1 and 2). Further, if genetic changes occur in the germ cell line (the reproductive cells) as opposed to the somatic cells (non-germ line cells), those changes are passed on down to any subsequent generations. Such was the attempt by the Watchers to permanently alter the genetic code of mankind and thereby abort any possibility of a fully human Messiah who would redeem mankind from sin.

Genetic modification is an extremely grave and deadly practice. It is an exact reflection of the sins rampant “in the days of Noah”. And it is precisely this which our Messiah warned us of in the Olivet Discourse (…”as it was in the days of Noah,: see Luke 17:26). Science sows the seeds of its, and mankind’s destruction with this practice.

NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances, receive anything into your body that even hints at genetic alteration, either somatic or germ line. Do not subject yourself to pre-conditioning. Avoid, Avoid, AVOID always.

Brother Steven
January 30, 2018 9:51 PM

Thank you Bert for a very detained explanation. This is why God describes Noah and being perfect in his generations……not perfect as being sin free of the Adamic flesh nature……but perfect in his blood line from Adam which contained no cross breeding…..Genesis 6:8-9 (KJV) “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God”.
“Perfect in his generations”

Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
January 31, 2018 6:52 PM

I always understood that we are spirit and that is what made us in God’s image…not a certain DNA if the flesh. Jesus is not saving our flesh but redeeming our soul and spirit. I agree we are to be wish and not take the Mark, but unsure why.

Julie Bucker
January 31, 2018 10:09 PM

Our spirit has DNA that is connected to our physical DNA so changing one will change the other. I think of it as wifi, if you get the mark it will rewire your spiritual WiFi so it is no longer connected to God. So when you die you will be corded to this matrix and not God. We are to overcome the flesh but the flesh can be given authority over the spirit. Such a choice as taking the mark will allow the flesh to overtake and rewire the spirit. Other sins do this as well which is why we should not commit adultery because it is a fleshly act but it harms the spirit.

Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
February 1, 2018 6:31 AM

Can you support this by scripture?

Jen
Jen
January 30, 2018 9:39 PM

Bert, thank you for this powerful revelation. Very very critical that God’s people don’t perish for lack of knowledge. God bless you.

Jeremy
Jeremy
February 1, 2018 7:13 AM

Bert, I just want to point one thing out to you. That is, that in order to take the mark, you must first worship the beast. There are many who believe that the real sin is worshipping the beast. The mark is only an indicator that one has worshipped the beast. But I do agree that taking the mark will change someone and make them unredeemable. Join the discussion

John Barry
John Barry
January 31, 2018 6:24 AM

Amen Brother bert , I would add carefully consider & pray before having one of these genetic heritage tests , you are giving GODs genetic key / name to the enemy to use aginst you . Brother bert is correct , this is one of the sins that brought the flood .

Travis Jackson
February 1, 2018 5:57 PM

This is also why we try to avoid genetically-modified food. It’s one thing to hybridize plants…it’s quite another to fundamentally alter the genetic code (with unforeseen consequences!).

January 30, 2018 9:50 PM
You are correct Sujit. 5 signs you will probably end up taking The Mark Of The Beast. 1. You believe a secret pre-tribulation rapture. A lot of people who believe in a secret pre-tribulation rapture will wind up taking the Mark Of The Beast. They will justify this, by saying something along the lines of, “This isn’t the Mark Of The Beast, because the rapture hasn’t happened yet.” Taking T.M.O.B is the only unforgivable sin, along with Blaspheming The Holy Spirit. Some say they are the same sin, but that is splitting hairs, because both actions are unforgivable. This also hurts a lot of die hard Once Saved Always Saved individuals, because many of them believe in this erroronous teaching, of a secret pre-tribulation rapture. 2. You view your government/employment as your source to take care of you, not God. Many who get government social programs, or have a stable job, who look at their jobs as their source, instead of God, will take the T.M.O.B. They will justify this, and say something along the lines of, “I/My family needs to eat. God knows my heart. He understands this is for my family to eat.” God knows your heart, and it is wicked. You were specifically told not to take the mark in The Book of Revelation, and you still won’t be forgiven. 3. Your spiritual leader (Pastor, Bishop, Prophet, Apostle…etc) said it was okay to receive T.M.O.B. Many will take T.M.O.B, because they refuse to study The HOLY Bible for themselves. Instead they are captivated by Simon The Sorcerer spirit this individual has. They can speak so well, they can make a pile of dog poop seem as caviar, and perform sorcerey like Simon did. They will justify taking T.M.O.B., and say something along the lines of, “My….(pick a… Read more »
Brother Steven
January 31, 2018 12:01 AM

Matt, I think you do many devoted Christians a great disservice to shame us with a blanket statement about a secret Pre-Trib Rapture. We can all read, and the Bible says that those who take the mark cannot go to heaven. The Rapture is taught by the Bible…..so it’s a question of when………and When it occurs has little to do with the fact that all Christians who can read and comprehend that if you take the mark you will not go to Heaven…….this includes those Christians who may believe in a pre-wrath rapture or are on Government subsidies. Perry Stone coined the phrase “secret rapture”…..I’m sure he only meant that it would come without warning……because when ever the Rapture occurs…..all people on the earth shall know about it……..whether it’s pre-mid or post. I agree that once saved always saved is a bad doctrine, but even those people can read the Bible’s unmistakeable warning about taking the mark of the beast. Up until now, you’re comments have been pretty wise and special, but now, for some reason, you’ve showed your bias against the brethren that may or may not know as much as you do.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
January 31, 2018 4:37 AM

Dear Matt, I’m sorry, but I agree with Brother Steven on this. PLEASE don’t get sucked into belittling a large group of people just because they may not be convinced the same way you are. It was one of the main reasons I stopped listening to Trunews.
I follow two sites..Z3 and Sparrowcloud9. For both James and Erin, I have a tremendous amount of respect, and yet, on this issue, they are at complete odds. This does not cause me sleepless nights! I don’t believe this is a salvation issue…although I see your point about possible consequences of lack of discernment. However. ..please don’t fall into the trap of mocking and ridiculing brothers and sisters in Christ…as I have seen others do.
You are a significant member of the Z3 family and I pay attention when you post!
With love…

AirBud
AirBud
January 31, 2018 6:35 AM

Brother Steven is totally wrong. This will deceive many believers. The fake alien invasion of Project Bluebeam will be the factor in the Great Falling Away of the Church.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 31, 2018 4:39 AM

oh man, the discussion is going to sprawl now

January 31, 2018 8:00 AM
Brother Steven, I specifically said the word probably, meaning they might or might not. I wrote this, and shared this earlier today, discussing this subject with others somewhere else, way before I read Sujit’s post. Sujit is correct. They will market T.M.O.B. as cool, and trendy. But, the grave danger of those who believe in the pre-tribulation rapture is what if they were wrong on their eschatology, and T.M.O.B. is rolled out in a cool and trendy way? Sadly, I believe there would be a large group of people, not all, who will take the Mark, because they will believe pre-tribulation so much, they will dismiss reality at the time, and say I can take this, because the tribulation hasn’t happened yet. Demolition Man was on T.V. yesterday, before the S.T.O.U address, and 25 years later, that movie is still one of the most predictive programming movies of all time. Especially, when Sylvester Stallone got “Tagged.” Also, we have paid F.E.M.A./N.W.O. clergy in the world, especially here in America. You will be surprised how many who profess to be a Christian, do not do much reading/studying of their Bible. They sit up under one of these clergy working for Satan, and receive everything they say as the anointed gospel. I believe these F.E.M.A./N.W.O. clergy will tell their members to take T.M.O.B., and many will do it. Another point, I read a study by The Barna institute not to long ago, and it stated 25% (1 out of every 4) people who profess to be Christian in this nation do not pray to God/Jesus, instead they pray to other things such as Allah, their ancestors, other spirits…etc. If people are foolishly praying like this, then you know they do not have a relationship with God, because if they did, they wouldn’t… Read more »
Scott
Scott
January 31, 2018 2:14 PM

Matt…by Jesus own words most will not make it…Mathew 7:13-15 – Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. 15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Jesus warns over and over that many Christians will be deceived. Many already will not make it due to false doctrines about: Rapture; OSAS; Sinning; Forgiveness; Repenting; & etc. Plus many Christians will accept the Mark simply because they are afraid of dying. The attack will be solely on Christians…Satan already owns the Unbelievers…they will take the Mark no questions asked.

January 31, 2018 2:34 PM

This is why it is important to have a relationship with God. Many take what a spiritual leader says to the bank, without seeing if it lines up with God, and The HOLY Bible.

Shannon
Shannon
January 31, 2018 3:14 PM

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

The remnant and true believers who are not deceived by the wickedness of this world will indeed be small. Much love and God Bless.

Martin
Martin
January 31, 2018 1:53 PM

Mena Le Grebins was told that only 1 in 10 “Christians” would be taken in the rapture by Jesus if HE came today.

Scott
Scott
January 31, 2018 3:49 PM

Martin…I read an article about a prophetic dream about a year ago that 1 in 1000 Christians would make it to Heaven…which fits with the “few” that make it through the narrow gate.

brad
brad
February 1, 2018 9:32 PM

I believe about half of all people will go to heaven. One of the two hanging next to Jesus went to see him in Paradise that day. Either Up or Down, Left or Right, Male or Female, Right or Wrong. Duality. Ever since that thief on the Cross went to Heaven it has become exceedingly difficult to meet Jesus in Paradise.

Scott
Scott
February 1, 2018 9:56 PM

Half? Just in my little church…25% of our members smoke. 25 to 35% go to bars on Friday & Saturday night. 50%+ Gossip and talk about other members. 95% steal from God by not tithing 10%. Several “couples” live together unmarried. Most don’t read the Bible…most don’t attend our Bible studies. Most don’t repent of their sins and strongholds. I personally believe that there is plenty of missionary work that needs to take place right here in our own pews.

Philip -Sydney
Philip -Sydney
February 1, 2018 10:00 PM

Serious situation

Martin
Martin
January 31, 2018 1:50 PM

The is only ONE return of Jesus in the clouds with the shout of the archangel and loud trumpet call, for every eye shall see HIM (even those who pierced HIM). Thesecret “catching away” before things get “really bad” is anti-biblical (a doctrine of demons).

CPJ
January 31, 2018 7:37 AM

Matt wrote:

T.M.O.B and Jesus will be here sooner than many think

Very interesting, Matt. You used the exact expression the Holy Spirit used to me two or three nights ago when in my sleep I saw like a screen of digital currency and the Holy Spirit said: “The cashless society is coming sooner than you think.”

And now that I read Sujit’s post and your response, it all fits. Because surely the mark of the beast is tied directly to the coming cashless society, as we’re told in scripture that without it we can neither buy nor sell. So this a total confirmation to my heart. God is truly warning us of the extreme lateness of the hour. The cashless society (when the mark of the beast is installed) is not only coming, it is coming sooner than you think.

Make me ready, Lord! Make me ready. Make us all ready!

January 31, 2018 9:42 AM

I’ve heard people figuratively say something along the lines of, “This stuff is eons away,” in an attempt to push this stuff 4+ generations down the road. I believe this stuff will happen in this generation, no later by the time I would have grandkids, and I’m 32 years of age.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
January 31, 2018 1:20 PM

It is good to see you my brother. You always bless my socks off

January 31, 2018 2:29 PM

To God Be The glory.

Abby
Abby
February 3, 2018 10:05 AM

Matt, that’s exactly what my mother says when I try to talk to her about the End Times

Joe
Joe
February 1, 2018 8:09 AM

Hi Matt
The technology is ready,ie chip,live telecast [ two witnesses being murdered and resurrected]. Next political. Jerusalem is in the hands of Israel,EU is going for its own armed forces,Chinese Russians,Iranians etc[kings of the east] getting together,Lastly economy,cashless transactions is becoming the norm. All it takes is a war and peace treaty for anti christ to enter the scene

Antwon
Antwon
January 31, 2018 5:54 AM

Matt everything youve said is FACTS! A lot of people will be decieved……

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 31, 2018 1:59 PM

who ever did the thumbs down is in error -EVERYTHING matt said is cold hard facts that i got to witness TODAY !-Just today I am in a closed facebook christian group with way too many members-and that question was asked -will a christian go to hell for receiving the mark? at least half of the commenters replied WRONG -for all the exact reasons that Matt has so specifically and beautifully wrote out -the only one left out that was being so arrogantly displayed today was that -doctrine -to NOT take the mark of the beast is a works bases religion because it conflicts with –OH NO OOPSY -HAHA MATT nailed it again …OSAS –predestination –cannot be removed from Gods hand (no matter what you do)shaking my head in sadness and horror really -many many many many different people are saying openly and arrogantly —–RAPTURE ——-we wont be here or—- its A_OK to take the mark -Jesus will forgive it or—— Jesus wont allow you to take it -I thank God that I happened upon this z3 website filled with folks who understand and preach the hard truths –easy to digest or not -put that meat in a blender and drink -it may sting but only for a minute -not eternity

January 31, 2018 2:27 PM

I forgot about that one. Predestination would be number 6. Good catch Heather.

January 31, 2018 2:30 PM

Many get deceived by everyday witchcraft, so I know many will be deceived by T.M.O.B.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
January 30, 2018 3:56 PM

Sujit, The Lord has told me the same, with one small variation. Yes, the mark changes the DNA, but this is important because the change in DNA changes the body’s electrical system. What I think the Lord told me is that this change will cause an inability to resonate with the frequency of God. We will not be able to flow the energy of the Holy Spirit though us. He told me that this is not “The Matrix” or “the Force” in Star Wars, but is basic biology.

Our bodies are an electrical system. You learn that in the first chapter of high school biology. The body’s electrical energy is in the blood. This means the LIFE is in the blood–as the Bible teaches.

It is important that the mark is on the right hand, electricity-wise, but I am not sure why. It has something to do with brain function (right-brain/left brain), but I am not yet sure about what this might be.

The mark will change the ability of the body to flow God’s energy. We will only be able to utilize the energy of the world. And that is the danger.

Something I do not understand is this: If the mark can be embedded, why can’t it be removed? Will the body not then return to its normal state? I am not sure just what we are looking for–but like you said, for us it’s as simple as “don’t get a mark on your head or your hand!”

Daniel
Daniel
January 30, 2018 8:59 PM

Like Elizabeth said the…whatever it is….will have already altered the ‘subject’ on the genomic level. This company actually makes a tattoo ink with other people’s or even animal DNA inside it. But it’s okay because it’s sealed into some super-science bubble thing…

Here’s another about SYNTHETIC DNA being put inside of people within 5 years…Which means they have been doing it for 20+

I can’t find the article at the moment but scientists in China have successfully modified IN UTERO, to the germ line meaning that the ‘entity’ would be able to pass on the genetic change to its offspring.

Also it will probably have many let’s say ‘supernatural’ effects that either are ‘unknown’ or barely understood by the circus we call modern ‘science’. Mind control chips are real and there is work into ‘vaccines’ that can alter brain function…Supposedly to combat ‘PTSD’…Riiiight

Liz W.
Liz W.
January 30, 2018 9:41 PM

Thank you Daniel for the info.

Ruth
Ruth
January 31, 2018 4:19 PM

Daniel, I think this is the article you cited about Chinese gene-modification experiments in utero:

“Some say that gene editing in embryos could have a bright future because it could eradicate devastating genetic diseases before a baby is born. Others say that such work crosses an ethical line: researchers warned… that because the genetic changes to embryos, known as germline modification, are heritable, they could have an unpredictable effect on future generations. Researchers have also expressed concerns that any gene-editing research on human embryos could be a slippery slope towards unsafe or unethical uses of the technique.”

Thank you for providing those other links to this fascinating (but scary) topic!

Ruth in Colorado

Elizabth
Elizabth
January 30, 2018 5:00 PM

I heard someone say it can be removed but it wiill have already changed your DNA so it won’t matter.

Jen
Jen
January 30, 2018 9:35 PM

I’ve been shown the same as Elizabth. When the mark is taken, it will immediately “rewrite” or “rewire” our DNA which is irreversible. We will no longer be made in God’s image. I understand that if a true spirit filled Christian takes the mark (God forbid), the Holy Spirit will immediately leave as God’s spirit cannot inhabit a creature who is no longer entirely human. Not only will those who take the mark be completely mind controlled and tracked, but they will likely become a vehicle for demonic or fallen angel possession.
Blessings to you.

Steve
Steve
February 2, 2018 7:11 PM

I think I remember reading in the book “healing codes for the biological apocalypse ” by Dr. Leonard Horowitz that the chip could be powered by changes in body temperature. Research determined that the two places that body temps change most frequently, right hand and forehead.

Roger Phillips
Roger Phillips
January 30, 2018 10:31 PM

Interesting that it the right hand specifically and not either hand. I wonder why. As a leftie I am curious about this

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
January 31, 2018 11:38 AM

Roger–I know! My son is a leftie. And I have wondered about that too. I have heard that if you do not have a right hand for some reason, the mark does NOT go on your left hand, but on the forehead instead. Why in the world would this be? The Lord showed me just a glimpse, a feeling really, that it had something to do with the way the body’s electrical system works. So apparently the bad guys know how this all works, but the good guys, us, do not! Not good.

Steve
Steve
February 2, 2018 8:41 PM

I think I read in the book “healing codes for the biological apocalypse” by Dr Leonard Horowitz the chip might be powered by changes in body temperature. Research determined that body temps fluctuate most frequently in two places, right hand and forehead.

RobertW
RobertW
January 30, 2018 3:48 PM

I believe you received a genuine message from our lord. Research the 3rd strand dna. Gods word is not just in Scripture, it is also in our DNA. When your dna is changed the ability to connect with God and receive His word will be cut off forever.

Kirk
Kirk
January 30, 2018 4:15 PM

Hi Sujit, I had a dream a few years ago about people gathering to take some kind of injection or procedure that would give them super-human abilities and expand their capabilities. This procedure would allow them to receive alien DNA that would advance them to the next level. At that time I had never heard of the Mark of beast altering our DNA before and just put the dream on the back burner. But now I am hearing more people say the same thing and wondering if the dream was more prophetic than I originally thought.

Daniel
Daniel
January 31, 2018 1:43 PM

That’s what the transhumanists keep using to push their agenda that they can heal the sick, the lame, the blind and give the rest of us ‘superhuman’ abilities. Some of them even say that the ‘upgrades’ can make people immortal. Same lie, different ‘Apple’.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
January 30, 2018 7:03 PM
Sujit, the beast that imposes the mark is an image of the first beast and is also an image of what King Nebuchadnezzar did. He made an image and like in Revelation, require all to worship it in defiance of the law of God. That account is prophetic of what is ahead. The danger in the idea that it has to be some outward physical technology that changes the DNA is that it allows room for rationalization. If showing respect to an idol is not part of the mark of the beast then is it worth dying for? How can it be if it’s not a salvation issue? A physical mark only whether high tech or not would be like reverse circumcision. But circumcision never saved. It was merely an outward sign that symbolized the inward renewal of the Spirit. The same with any technological circumcision. If God can protect us from poison He can protect us from any technology. The problem with the mark is the strings that are attached to it – that you will not be able to buy or sell unless are politically correct and therefore not in complete harmony with the will of God. The seal of God is the opposite of the mark so in order to understand the mark it’s wise to study the seal. What is the seal? It’s the New Covenant – the law of God written on the heart – spiritual circumcision. Those sealed by God are pictured here: Rev_12:17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea. Rev_14:12 Here is a call for… Read more »
Aidan
Aidan
January 31, 2018 4:13 AM

It is my understanding that The Mark of the Beast will be a physical manifestation of the state of one’s hear. first consider the parallels between Revelation 13:16 and Deuteronomy 11:18.

Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as a symbol on your hands ad bind them on your foreheads. – Deuteronomy 11:18

…it also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads. – Revelation 13:16

It seems evident to me (though I could be wrong) that one cannot be simply tricked into taking the mark, but rather they must first reject God and his law; they will be against the ways of the Lord, and as a result will receive this mark to represent their rebellion against Him.
This all certainly requires a lot of prayer, but we must not allow our interpretation of prophetic words to be contrary to what is written in the scriptures.

January 31, 2018 9:58 AM

” one cannot be simply tricked into taking the mark ” ? Read this post , mate: Computer Chip Implants Causing Terrible Problems

January 31, 2018 10:02 AM

” mate ” is the Australian slang, mean friend.

Aidan
Aidan
January 31, 2018 1:45 PM

I can see this as possibly advocating for RFID chips being the Mark of the Beast (though I’m not convinced of that yet), but that doesn’t address my remark on believers being tricked into receiving the mark.
Make note of what I wrote after the part you quoted, within which I stated “they must first reject God and his law”.

January 31, 2018 6:06 PM

That young man did not know he rejected God when he took that RFID chip.

Aidan
Aidan
January 31, 2018 6:16 PM

You assume that the RFID is the Mark of the Beast. Arguing from presuppositions doesn’t really help: give scriptural support and I might be more inclined to believe that this is indeed the case.

January 31, 2018 6:38 PM

9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” (Revelation 14:9-11)

January 31, 2018 6:39 PM

Verse 11 separates worshipping the beast from receiving the mark. So even people who refuse to worship the beast are still doomed if they receive the mark because either of these offenses result in the same penalty.

Aidan
Aidan
January 31, 2018 7:02 PM

Read the following verse:

12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of God who keep his commands and remain faithful to jesus

This is what I am stating; the people of God cannot be duped into receiving the mark. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but the scriptures do not suggest that God will leave us to blindly wander, hoping that we don’t accidentally receive the mark.

January 31, 2018 7:31 PM

Ask yourself: if you were young as that young man, and you were in the same circumstances as in that young man’s circumstances, will you take that RFID Chip?

January 31, 2018 7:43 PM

When angel instructed Lot to bring his family to flee that city of Gomorrah, not to look back, the angel did not explain that what will happen if someone look back. And Lot’s wife looked back and became a pillar of salt . I would imagine that if a lot of us were in the same situation as Lot had, some of us will look back out of curiosity. I would think I would be one of them to look back because of the curiosity. I have to keep reminding myself don’t make this same mistake, if I were in that same kind of situation.

Kathleen Nelson
February 1, 2018 12:15 PM

William I’m thinking even if she was blindfolded
But looked back with her heart is the reason
Wherever your heart is
That is important for all of us to know
Love our God with all our heart soul and mind
She must not of
My thoughts

Aidan
Aidan
January 31, 2018 7:53 PM

No, I would not. I don’t know whether the RFID chip is the mark, and for that reason I would not take it.

Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
January 31, 2018 6:33 PM

If anyone has Holy Spirit insight to my question, I’d appreciate it. Here it is:. Simply put…how can having your DNA changed make a difference in your salvation? Jesus did not die to save our flesh, and when He returns we will be changed to be like Him! We are spirit not flesh. We are constantly told to die to this flesh, and live in the spirit. Our DNA us constantly changing . I don’t see how our flesh DNA can change our salvation. I do agree we are to be wise and not take the Mark but why, I’m unsure.

Carmackian
Carmackian
January 31, 2018 9:52 PM
Hey Sue. I don’t claim to KNOW the answer but the Lord has revealed to me that the book of revelations and genesis are directly connected just as the Lord is the alpha and omega… the first and the last. This will likely not just be a dna modification so that you are physically altered but it will include fallen angelic dna which is a critical distinction. The gen 6 corruption wasn’t just an altered human dna but it included angelic dna which created an abominable spirit within the nephilim. If fallen angel dna can create a demonic spirit in the children of the watchers in of gen 6 then I would presuppose that it could taint our spirit too… as well as distort our phenotype. Each strand of dna has 22 chromosomes. If we recieve a third strand of dna, that would ADD another 22 chromosomes to our genetic nature which would alter every aspect of your being. It says in revelations that they all will have ONE mind… like a beehive. The mark will connect every person who recieved it to the beast hive mind system making them a “zombie disciple” to the beast. . I suspect with the insane tech that is coming down the pipeline, the mark will also connect you to the World Wide Web (WWW) which in gematria is 666. Afterall, who else other than Satan would spin a World Wide Web to catch the whole world as it’s prey. The real question is how will Satan reintroduce fallen angel dna into humanity? The Nazis were working on this 80 yes who. The Aryan race was the precursor for the nephilim. The alien abduction/alien human hybridization program that is currently underway is part of this too. I do believe We will see the nephilim… Read more »
Sue Underwood
Sue Underwood
February 1, 2018 6:47 AM

Very interesting and in sight full…. thanks.

RobertW.
RobertW.
February 1, 2018 1:20 AM

Very good explanation. Our body is a temple right? Satan wants to reside in the “temple” in place of God. That is part of the end game.

RobertW.
RobertW.
February 1, 2018 1:18 AM

Go check out Anthony Patch. The man can explain it a lot better than I can and I promise you it will open your eyes. No doubt in my heart and soul that the rfid chip is an introduction to what will eventually become part of the beast system.

Chrissy
Chrissy
January 31, 2018 9:41 AM

The Lord showed me in a dream of a man & woman waiting in line to receive what looked like a bar-code on their forehead, it was triangular shaped. The man took it, but the woman did not. They escorted the woman down a platform and dropped her right in the ocean. I was with her in my dream and we were swimming and this huge wave covered us and then I woke up. Folks, we need to ask the Lord to prepare our hearts to make us ready for this because we will be persecuted for not receiving it. These things will happen.

Christopher Harris
January 30, 2018 9:37 PM

I’ve seen videos talking about how the RFID can do this, alter your DNA, it is a very advanced chip.

I had a dream a while ago my sister went to the doctor for a regular checkup and ended up accepting some type of injection and came back a totally different person. I knew she had taken the mark of the beast and was irredeemable. I was very sad in the dream.

It was like she had a totally different personality and was somebody else. Just sharing. God bless.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 31, 2018 3:36 AM

People who get Alzheimers become totally different people. There is a lot of toxic garbage that is DNA altering. GMO foods alter DNA. Our DNA itself is constantly altering. Dormant genes can become active and so on. 666 is actually the number of Alexander The Great. He is the man in focus here. You just count the numerals on a simple A=1, B=2, and so on

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 31, 2018 3:50 AM

Gnostic syncretism is the Hallmark of the Beast, the Catholic Church. They fuse pagan religion with Christianity. Gnostic syncretism started in Judaism with Alexander the Great. Gnostic syncretic Judaism was called Hellenistic Judaism. Alexander the Great, identified twice in the Book of Daniel, is the name of the man, as Alexandr sums at 666. Ale (17) X andr (37) = 666.