“Many will fall in the coming days because they do not know the times that are upon them.”

My son, write these words I speak to you, for My Remnant and My Children must know what lies ahead. The time of great persecution is coming, unlike any time before. All those who confess My Name will be hunted and imprisoned. My Word tells of a time when son will turn on his father and daughter will turn on her mother. It will be a time where the goats will turn in the sheep for a bounty.

My son, tell them no matter what comes or befalls My Children, I AM WITH THEM. My true prophets will be imprisoned and many of My Remnant, but fear not, for I AM WITH YOU. Many will be saved in the prisons because My Remnant are there, and then not. The government will silence all communications that are of Me.

My Children, seek Me in prayer. Learn to hear My voice, for I will communicate with all My Children who seek Me. Many scoff and say My Remnant are liars concerning the three days of darkness. I tell you now, this darkness is not like night darkness, it is thick, it is evil. If you wake up and see this darkness when it should be light, DO NOT GO OUT.

My son, many say I do not speak anymore, I do not speak to My Children, and that everything ever said is in My Word. I say, ask John what about the Seven Thunders he heard, or ask Daniel or Enoch whom I told of the mysteries I said to seal up. I speak to whom I want, when I want, and if that is everyday, so be it. Those who truly seek Me hear My voice. Many that seek Me do not recognize My voice, but I speak to them. Men always try to formulate Me – they put Me in a box to serve their needs. I say I am out of the box! If you seek Me with all your heart, I will come and sup with you.

Many will fall in the coming days because they do not know the times that are upon them. The Hananiahs have deluded them to believe a lie, and they hear not My voice. I say I am coming soon – so is destruction.

My son, I bless those who seek Me with all their hearts, be still and listen. I love you so much, My Children, and desire to have you with Me and the Father. Amen.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture References:

1 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord in the tenth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, which was the eighteenth year of Nebuchadnezzar.
2 For then the king of Babylon’s army besieged Jerusalem: and Jeremiah the prophet was shut up in the court of the prison, which was in the king of Judah’s house.
3 For Zedekiah king of Judah had shut him up, saying, Wherefore dost thou prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall take it;
4 And Zedekiah king of Judah shall not escape out of the hand of the Chaldeans, but shall surely be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon, and shall speak with him mouth to mouth, and his eyes shall behold his eyes;
5 And he shall lead Zedekiah to Babylon, and there shall he be until I visit him, saith the Lord: though ye fight with the Chaldeans, ye shall not prosper. (Jeremiah 32:1-5)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 30, 2018 1:16 AM
So, first off, thank you Lord for your confirmation that we ought to take the Book of Enoch as canon, as Your Word….as the Ethiopians do. Not Apochryphal, and certainly not omitted from the Bible. I have always regarded it as such (well, since the time Jesus called me out of the darkness). As well, the story of the Macabees (Books 1&2) and the fight for the Temple, its rededication, and the miracle of the oil burning for 8 days (Hanukkah). That brings us to 69 books of the Bible. As for me, 66 never felt ‘right’ to me. 70 sounds like a more perfect number, possibly 77….. afterall there are other books which at different times were given great prominence. (ie. Book of Judith, 2 Esdras (which contains the Apocalypse of Ezra – another book considered canonical to the Ethiopians), etc. etc. As for me, I have consistently referenced the Book of Enoch when sharing the gospel message with others. Afterall, Jesus said the end would be like in the times of Noah, and Enoch being his great grandfather knew much about the pre-flood world. It expounds upon the pact the angels made to defy God, who then came to earth and started reproducing with God’s perfect creation, genetically modifying both man (giants) and beast (monsters – er, I mean “dinosaurs”). A man from the UK who I met at church while I was in Casablanca, an airline engineer, turned me onto the faulty “science” of radio-isotopy, and of the Carbon 16 isotope which dates ‘dinosaur’ bones to 5-6000 years old. (In rocks, naturally occurring Uranium breaks down to Lead over a specific time – millions of years. Yet interestingly, samples of rock from the bottom most and top most layers of the Grand Canyon had the very same… Read more »
Martin
Martin
May 29, 2018 3:15 PM

Tommy Robinson was thrown in prison in the UK for reporting on a Islamic rapist gang trial. The judge banned any news media coverage, many UK website reporting the story were taken down or changed.
Persecution is here already. Muslims rule the UK with threats and intimidation.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
May 29, 2018 4:55 PM

Yes Martin, and he wasn’t reporting anything that was not already public knowledge. This is such blatant coverup it’s scary. It’s so close…it will either blow up in the UK’S face or just become the first of the multitude. I don’t believe Tommy Robinson is a Christian but he’s been fighting for the truth and I have felt called to pray for him. Last time in England a man was sentenced to a year in prison for throwing a bacon sandwich as a mosque, he was murdered in prison.

Nick
Nick
May 29, 2018 8:41 PM

Martin,

I don’t want to distract anyone from Byron’s important post, but since you mention it and it’s going viral, there seems to be a concerted misrepresentation in this “freedom of speech” story.

I’m not sure the story is about free speech at all as various, mostly far right, sources are claiming.

Following well publicised failures here in recent years to deal with cases of grooming and sexual abuse of white children by Muslim men, for fear of the authorities appearing anti Islamic, there seems to be a big concern not to let this trial or its sentencing, apparently for the same thing, fail technically because of undue influence from outside – in this case a self-described anti Muslim activist/ blogger – meaning justice might not be done.

Please see this for balance, from a well informed local news source:

And this from a politically independent UK broadsheet newspaper:

If I’m wrong I will gladly repent, but I smell a rat and whilst it looks like a story about the State gagging free speech regarding the convicted Muslims, it’s really reminding us “what Muslims are like” – ie stirring up hatred of them, as it will be stirred up against us in days to come, but just for being Christian not for doing wrong. A clever deception.

Modern slavery and the grooming of children for sex is evil and disgusting but we need to be very careful about becoming anti Muslim, like ordinary people became anti Jewish in Nazi Germany.

Jesus loves and died for Muslims too, and is appearing to Muslims all over the world in dreams and visions and they are turning to him. It’s our job to get with the programme not look for wrong bandwagons to jump on in misplaced outrage.

May 29, 2018 10:59 PM

Being anti Islam is an expression of love, not hatred, because Islam is a Satanic system of bondage, enslaving hundreds of millions of people and using them to commit horrible acts of terror against innocent people, murder their own children in the name of honor, and sexually molest children, as they have done all the way back to Muhammad. We must not hesitate to confront such abuses of innocent people, especially when done in the name of God.

Comparing the opposition to Islam to Nazi Germany’s treatment of Jews is an upside down comparison because the Nazis were filled with the same spirit of hell as the followers of Islam. The Jews were innocent victims of Satan’s schemes to destroy them. Muslims are not innocent victims. They are the perpetrators of all sorts of evil, accounting for over 90% of all terrorist attacks worldwide since 1970.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 30, 2018 12:09 AM

Well said, James.

Nick
Nick
May 30, 2018 9:31 AM

Hi James,

Absolutely agreed, we should confront abuse, which is exactly what the court is doing here whilst trying to avoid the legal process being derailed by Tommy Robinson (see the articles).

Absolutely agreed, the persecution of God’s chosen (and grafted in) people is satanic. It shouldn’t be a surprise since God said Ishmael (Islam) would be a great nation but a wild donkey with his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, living in hostility toward his brothers (the people of Isaac) [Gen 16].

Yet Jesus calls me to love my neighbour and make disciples of all nations. I can only do this one by one (I asked him how, a while back and he laughed gently as he replied, as if to a small child!). Since then, I’ve noticed that the Muslims I’ve shared my faith with lead more devout lives than many Christians I’ve met, and they’re not interested in our religion which for the most part looks the same as the rest of the decadent west. But they are interested to know why I am a follower of Jesus and how the one he sent after was not the prophet, as they have been told, but the Holy Spirit.

God bless you James. I promise I’m not trying to be right, I just wanted to respond – I’ll get back to the cryptos now.

May 30, 2018 1:01 PM

If we agree these abuses must be confronted and stopped, then we should also agree it is right to publicly expose their crimes and speak out against them to stop the growing Islamic influence in Britain, which has allowed Muslims to take over areas to the point where no one else can safely enter and recently imprisoned a man just for sharing the news of how Muslims are abusing children and issued a gag order to silence all other news media from reporting their crimes against him. Remaining silent on these things in the name of love is a perversion of the true meaning of love.

May 30, 2018 6:21 AM

Brother Nick , I agree with James on the evil of Islam and I believe I can prove in history Islam has never been a religion of peace , but is always at war . But my point is what is going on in England is the book 1984 . If I am correct there is no independent media in England any longer , the shadow gov. controls both sides ( all media ) in England to deceive the people . The shadow gov. is just good cop , bad cop-ing the people . The shadow gov. is taking names of those that support Tommy Roberson for near future use . This indicates to me the rise of the AC has to be close in time , this looks like an end game event to me . Blessings

Nick
Nick
May 30, 2018 9:35 AM

Brother John Barry, we’re definitely getting there and it’s definitely harder to find the unspun truth, but I don’t think we’re quite there yet. God bless you too – your comments are always encouraging, thank you.

May 30, 2018 12:18 PM

TY for the kind words brother Nick , I look at things as a chess board among the nations , each piece is a nation , they are all connected on the board , each move causes another move . Great players can think as many as 7-8 moves ahead . What is going on in England is one move , this will naturally lead to the next step . What is going on in Italy is a big move I believe and will cause others events / moves . what is going on in Brazil is important as well as Nicaragua & Venezuela , more chess moves on the board . I see China installing missile launchers & missiles & defences on the islands they built as hard and fast as they can , N. Koreas Kim goes to China secretly and is suddenly willing to make peace . I see Israel & Iran attacking each other every few days , Russia in Syria , America in Syria , Democrats want war with Russia . These are just some of the moves I see , but it all adds up to me that the end game is close , more likely months than years unless GOD holds it back , imo . Blessings

Sue
Sue
May 29, 2018 3:52 PM

Martin, they use people like Tommy Robinson and others to provide false opposition. I agree with what TR says about immigration in UK but he’s being used for a larger agenda. The only one to turn to now is Jesus.

David Lockett
May 29, 2018 3:35 PM

I with you Linda on the same thought ur thinking you there and you are not!!!

Sue
Sue
May 29, 2018 3:59 PM

David, the Lord does not say you “think you’re there and then you’re not,” He says this:

“Many will be saved in the prisons because My Remnant are there, and then not.

So, physically you will be there and then allowed to leave or transported to wherever else the Lord needs His work done. Its important no matter what happens to keep your wits about you and do the work, i.e. ask people if they are saved and if not, to lead them to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. At some point our work will be done and then we will likely be beheaded or killed in some other way.

Revelation 2:10

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 29, 2018 2:40 PM

” . . . for I AM WITH YOU. Many will be saved in the prisons because My Remnant are there, and then not.

Hi Bryon and Everyone,
What exactly does this mean? . . . . “my remnant are there, and then not.”
Think you for the clarification. God Bless.
Lnida

Jerry
Jerry
May 29, 2018 7:23 PM

I believe it means that after those in prison have ministered to those who can receive they will be “transported” like Phillip, OR if means they will be raptured out.

Charles VanDelden
May 29, 2018 8:43 PM

You are CORRECT Jerry! That is exactly what it means…..possible scripture reference Acts 12:5-11. Translation out of prison is found in dreams on “whygodreallyexists”, type in fema camps…..
Blessings….

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 30, 2018 1:10 PM

OR it can mean they are beheaded and are no longer available to witness in person.

Sue
Sue
May 29, 2018 3:50 PM
Linda, I think its like this: Peter’s Miraculous Escape From Prison 12 It was about this time that King Herod arrested some who belonged to the church, intending to persecute them. 2 He had James, the brother of John, put to death with the sword. 3 When he saw that this met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also. This happened during the Festival of Unleavened Bread. 4 After arresting him, he put him in prison, handing him over to be guarded by four squads of four soldiers each. Herod intended to bring him out for public trial after the Passover. 5 So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him. 6 The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance. 7 Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. “Quick, get up!” he said, and the chains fell off Peter’s wrists. 8 Then the angel said to him, “Put on your clothes and sandals.” And Peter did so. “Wrap your cloak around you and follow me,” the angel told him. 9 Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision. 10 They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him. 11 Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know without… Read more »
May 30, 2018 12:10 AM

I have a question maybe someone can answer me… All my life I was able to tell the sex of an unborn child way before you could find out. I have noticed the last 1 or 2, I have been getting it wrong which is odd… My first thought was I am no longer worthy of the Lord then I thought maybe our Lords shield has been removed… Anyone have any ideas why this has changed?

May 30, 2018 12:34 PM

The gifts and calling of God are irrevocable. (Romans 11:29) So, unless you have willfully rejected the Lord, which it does not sound at all like you have, then His gifts and calling on your life are still with you. If you ask Him about this specific gift, I believe He will answer you.

May 30, 2018 1:28 PM

No, I have not rejected our Lord… He means to much to me! I prayed to Him last night asking about it, after I posted my comment. I believe you, Wendy, Christian and Robert are apart of His answer! I know for the last 4 years, I have been studying and researching everything the Lord has but in front of me in regard’s to His word and history. Like I told Christian below, something has changed and I feel I need to get away from where I am at! Thank you for your help!

RobertW
RobertW
May 30, 2018 1:44 AM

Our dna is being altered. People don’t want to believe it but it is happening. I have prayed and prayed and prayed too our Lord to show me the truth and what He revealed too me has 100% to do with dna. Take it to the Lord in prayer. Do some research on trans-humanism and 3rd strand dna. Research Baphomet (androgynous idol). and the connection to the whole “transgender” agenda being pushed. Of course, pray to our Lord for spiritual and physical protection before you do. I would highly recommend to any true believer to check out these channels on youtube- Nicholson1968, callforanuprising, Anthony Patch, aminutetomidnite to name a few. I do feel obliged to give a warning, some of it can feel a little overwhelming but these individuals are true people of faith and have been given an incredible gift of discernment. The enemies grip and influence on this world is far beyond what I ever thought possible or had even considered. Everything they present and talk about are like pieces of a puzzle that fit together and our Lord is revealing it with His perfect timing.

Daniel
Daniel
May 30, 2018 11:30 PM

The cult of Ashtoreth or better known as Easter or Isis, is another one of the transgender cults of the ancient world. Deviant and perverse sexual acts are deeply intertwined with black magick used to worship and summon these entities. I just saw tonight via Zerohedge about a DARPA program to ‘temporarily tune’ genes to be more ‘protective’ against hazards. That sounds completely safe and not at all insane. Oh and did I mention NASA and the Military have a bad history of devil worshipers in high places like Jack Parsons and Michael Aquino?

Robertw
Robertw
May 31, 2018 1:55 PM

Add in Cern and what do you get? The key to the abyss perhaps?

Wendy Childs
May 30, 2018 8:22 AM

Jeannie, I don’t know why it has changed. When I read your post, I became unsettled in my whole torso. The reasons you have postulated are not why it has been inaccurate. I think the Lord would like you to keep searching for the why. He doesn’t want you to stop thinking about it, search out why it changed, it is somehow important.

May 30, 2018 12:16 PM

Wendy… Thank you… I have not stopped thinking about it the last 2 years. I am not around many pregnant women, but the last 3 women, I was close to 2 of them, I was wrong and it bothers me. I feel like something is missing even thou I have become closer to Yahuwah and Yeshua. I will search see what I can find.

Christian
Christian
May 30, 2018 2:05 AM

Are you share you were getting it of YAH? If it was of devil then it is not strange that you missed it now, but if it was of YAH then maybe you started to boast of your gifts, to turn more attention from YAH to yourself, in some measure to celebrate yourself instead of YAH so YAH witheld it for your own good, for your salvation.

May 30, 2018 1:14 PM

Yes, I am sure it is from Yah… I have gone through so much in life and He has protected me throughout. For about 4 years now, I have been learning everything I can and working on my relationship with Him. I would have to tell you about my life for you to understand why I know it’s from Him. Something has changed, I have felt this change the last two years, I am trying to figure out what changed, I feel off centered, if that makes sense. Right now, I feel I really need to get away from where I am at, thankfully I am moving to Oregon in a few weeks. Maybe then I can get back to being centered.

Christian
Christian
May 31, 2018 9:05 AM

Ok, don`t worry. The most important for us is to save our souls, to enter His kingdom. All other will be added as He wants.

May 31, 2018 11:31 AM

Sister Jeannie I keep getting the impression / knowing that ABBA has given / added a new mantle to your gifts and that you have not learned to operate in it yet and this is causing your words of knowledge to be off . this is just my impression in the Spirit . The Word says we go from Glory to Glory , blessings . After you pray about this , let me know if I am correct please .

May 31, 2018 1:32 PM

John Berry…The only things I can think of is, for the last few years I have been studying and researching ALOT! Everyday, there is something new being put in front of me, He wants me to learn. I think there is something more I am suppose to do but my time has not come yet. All my life I have always questioned “Why am I here, I do NOT belong here.” I would have to go into details to explain. But I think I have found the reason why I am here and why I feel off. When I watched this video I felt strong to it and everything in my life started to make sense, I could be wrong but this mite be the reason… https://youtu.be/Ao0gatFU6Ko
I also feel the need to get out of this town I live in, I do not feel at peace here like I use to, which I am moving in a few weeks. I have been praying and asking why, I just keep going back to this video. At times I am having a hard time accepting it because I do not feel worthy, so I myself is more then likely the reason why my first gift is off. I am standing in my own way! For years, I was mad at our Father and now I feel like I am being rushed to learn as much as I can because time is way to short. Does that explain what you are feeling? Thank you for responding to my comment, I have not stopped thinking and praying about it…

May 31, 2018 2:11 PM

Sister Jeannie , loved the video and Enoch is the key to this understanding which I believe is correct . The LORD told me in 1993 – I would walk thru the Tribulation and see his return – well I thought that meant I was not going to make the rapture at the time . Then the LORD lead me to Enoch for the truth / understanding . Another confirming verse is ( my favourite ) Malachi 4 : 1-3 but also check out Malachi 3 : 16-18 . I know this is very different than we were taught , but I believe it is true 100% ! There are also verses in Matthew & Revelations that point to this I believe . I am most honoured to meet you Sister , you are in a select group sounds like . Get Excited ! Blessings

May 31, 2018 2:48 PM

Thank you John… All honor goes to our Father and Lord. I read those verses and they are very good. With my first gift, I have always been able to tell a good person from the bad, and every night I pray the Lord wakes more people up, I don’t want to see anyone go through what is coming, bad or good. I just don’t want to get my hopes up in case I am wrong, but it is the only thing that makes sense. No matter which way my love for them will not change. Thank you for taking the time to answer my comment, I need to work on acceptance. LOL Many Blessings, Shalom

June 1, 2018 10:32 PM

Sister Jeannie I want to thank you for sending me timfoster405 , I watched a number of his videos today , I found them very interesting and thought provoking , I like his logic & research . Sabbath Blessings & Prayers !

June 2, 2018 1:25 PM

Your welcome! I like Timfoster405, he has a different way at looking at things and he spends a lot of time understanding the word. He has helped me understand things that has happened to me in my life… He is a great guy! Many Blessings!

June 2, 2018 3:19 PM

All my life I have thought I was the only nut on the tree Lol , , but Tims mind , way of thinking & logic are just like mine , there are at least two nuts in the tree Praise GOD , TY & Blessings .

June 2, 2018 4:39 PM

John my brother… There are more then just two nut in the tree! LOL. I found Tim’s channel about 7 months ago and he does have a way of talking about the word which makes sense. We are all taught different ways but when we start researching the Bible we realize there are things taught wrong. Tim is more on my way of thinking also! I have always felt Yahuwah has His game plan, way more then they way we are taught; Yah is very detailed oriented not like the watered down version we hear. People really need to stop putting Him in this little tiny box of beliefs, He is way, way more then that, He is the ALMIGHTLY! Tim thinks like that, as do I. LOL there is more then two!! Shalom

June 2, 2018 5:27 PM

Amen Sister Jeannie , I could not agree more . In GODs childrens lifes there is no such thing as random chance , every person & event , no matter how minor is ordered of the LORD . no accident you came to Z3 when you did or that I noticed your post , all ordered of the LORD . I have already shared timfoster405 with two prayer warriors I work with and we are all eating it up , ABBA used you to bless us already , HE is so cool . And there were three on the tree Lol ! Big Blessings !

June 2, 2018 5:46 PM

My brother John… Thank you so much for answering my comment, I needed confirmation which you gave. We will meet soon, I know we will! I hope more warriors find Tim’s video’s, there is so much he has been shown, that people need to know! The Lord is with him! I truly thank our Father and Lord for bring us together! Thank you! Many blessings…

Tim
Tim
May 29, 2018 9:46 PM

Any persecuting will be done by people with decimated incomes and/or pensions (in some cases) and no real hope, other than turning to Jesus.

Like the last days of the Nazi Reich – when the Nazis were too busy killing prisoners and dissenters to (effectively) fight the Allied soldiers who increasingly killed Nazi soldiers, sailors and airmen (instead of taking them prisoner) because they (the Allied soldiers) were so sick of fighting (and taking losses from) an enemy who should have surrendered 12 months before that in some cases

Pray Pray Pray – this is always an effective solution. According to Rick Wiles / True News a 1940 edition of TIME magazine mentioned that there were 700,000 Christians in Nazi concentration camps.

Prayer CAN make any situation better.

We serve a God of Peace though He can make War better than anyone else.

Thank you and God bless you.

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 30, 2018 1:28 PM

I agree with the imprisonment scenario as the Lord has shown on 3 different occasions in Scripture that I will be imprisoned. Being much less mobile now I see it as the last place to have an attentive listeners to the gospel message within easy reach before going home one way or another.
I struggled with the practicalities of darkening the home for the three days of darkness, but now understand it is possible to prepare one room and hide in there, blackening one set of windows and using a draught excluder against the door to hide any light.And keeping supplies and a large dustbin, or commode or two, in there.Psalm 27 describes how our Heavenly Father will be with us at such a time

William
William
May 29, 2018 8:30 PM

FAZ up 6.79% today! Strap yourselves in boys and girls!