“A New Mantle of the Prophetic is Forming and Being Imparted”

eagle_sky

“If you want to go to a new level prophetically, there is a whole new birthing of the prophetic anointing and of My prophetic mantle. A new mantle of the prophetic is forming and being imparted. I am redefining the prophetic gift that flows from heaven through this Divine connection to you. You’re not just going to come and dip your prophetic torch, but you will become a fire that will not go out! You will be a fire starter! The torch of revelation that I am bringing to and through you, will ‘fire’ many. You have been laboring in the prophetic vineyard, but now is the time to start producing prophetic wine.

I am teaching My people to decree a thing and watch a beginning occur. I see you in front of a mountain of solid granite. If you will decree the word I give you, the word will form and you’ll go right on in and find treasure inside that mountain. Quit backing away from your mountain! Speak, and an opening will form! This will produce the treasures and the refreshing that you need. You will speak to the rock, you will speak to the hard situations, and you will speak to those things that seem difficult. When you speak, I will create a crack and begin a trickle! When you see the trickle, speak again and watch Me produce a greater flow. Speak again, and watch the gusher come forth!

I am touching a place deep in My peoples’ hearts. My touch will create an upheaval within you. Do not fear the unsettling that you sense! This is priming a new spring in you and causing the river of fire within you to arise. I am doing a final work of what I need to do, so you pour out to others in days ahead. New wine, like a river, rests deep within in you! Watch this new wine come forth!

I am going to give you a quantum leap in your discernment because I am fitting you with night vision goggles that will penetrate the darkness. When you penetrate the darkness and see where the enemy is, engage with your decrees and intercession. Paint that target and I will send in My air force of angels to take out an entrenched enemy that has said you cannot advance.

You’re going to see and hear like you never have before. I am going to shatter the glass ceiling of what you have perceived your prophetic level to be. As you shout a jubilee shout, I am taking you up to that new level. I am destroying every boundary of limitation off your life where the enemy has said, ‘You will come this far and no further.’

This is a season that My people will break through into a new season.  You will break through glass structures that held you back in the last season.  In fact, this will be easier than you think!  As you approach the glass barrier you will experience a domino effect … things will begin fall, things will begin to break, and things will begin to clear out.  Now is your time to shout, ‘I am coming through!’”

Chuck Pierce

Author: Chuck Pierce

Charles D. “Chuck” Pierce serves as President of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping Triumphant Reserve throughout the world. GSI facilitates other ministries as well, and participates in regional and national gatherings to develop new Kingdom paradigms. Peter and Doris Wagner complete the leadership team of this new wineskin. Chuck also serves as President of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.

Chuck has a degree in Business from Texas A&M, Master’s work in Cognitive Systems from the University of North Texas, and a D. Min. from the Wagner Leadership Institute.

If you would like to give to the ongoing work of Glory of Zion International Ministries you can donate online, by calling 1-888-965-1099 or 1-940-382-7231, or by postal mailing your donation to Glory of Zion, PO Box 1601, Denton TX 76202.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
July 24, 2016 7:35 PM

Amen! I had a conversation today and to make a long story short, I prayed to speak the right words and by the end of a 2 1/2 hour talk we have another brother in Christ today! That man was my Father. The Holy Spirit was flowing and there was a presence of the Lord! Thank you Jesus and thank You Chuck,
I can say your post is True and from the Lord! Let us praise his name.

sharon m
sharon m
July 24, 2016 10:31 PM

Praise the Lord Ken that your Dad is bornagain! The Lord is Faithful He answers our prayers.. I’m praying for my dad he believes in good works now but in Gods time he will be saved !

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
July 25, 2016 5:05 AM
I’ve read some of Chuck Pierce’s posts here on Z3, and I’ve also come across comments about how his messages seem not relevant or different to what others are saying about these times. A contradiction? And in the comments I also came across the names of some doctrines that I’d never heard before—earnest believers trying to sort through scriptural and unscriptural. I wish I had the understanding to sort through all this clearly. Of course, I don’t. But here is what I have to share. Ever since I started regularly meditating on the Word of God, I have received words that have basically reinforced my convictions that we are in the end times, and things will continue to get worse before they truly get better. Personally, the Lord has asked me to prepare for persecution. And, in small ways, I am already experiencing it. But fortunately that is not the entirety of it. Over the past few months, I’ve had breakthroughs in my Christian life. Things that I have neither done nor experienced for nearly my entire life are transpiring right now. Well, if someone wants to dramatize it, you could say I’ve come out of the matrix, and like Neo, I’m beginning to believe. Yeah, experience and worldly reality would say no one has stood up to an agent and lived to tell the tale. I’m sure though Neo would disagree. I’d heard of this reality before from others and wondered about it. Could it be true? Or are they just making it up for attention? What if it is the deception the Bible talks about? If it is true, why isn’t it being preached at my church? Why isn’t it setting believers on fire with zeal and passion? Well, the majority discounted it. So, I did too, a… Read more »
July 25, 2016 9:33 AM

Thanks for sharing this great word Sujit!

Haddasah
Haddasah
July 25, 2016 1:50 AM

Thank you. I have ministered prophetic words for years and they were always on target and to assist people in times of distress now I am asking God to send someone to give me a word.

Rachel Baxter
July 25, 2016 7:18 AM
I don’t know you Haddasah but God does. I prayed and asked Him if He had a word He wanted me to share with you. Here is what He gave me for you: The picture I saw was of a man standing with his arms up underneath a wall. I believe that man is you. Your legs are spread apart as if in a stance to have the grestest strength and stability, like how a power lifter would stand with weight that has been thrown above their head on a bar. I see you dressed in what looks like Karate clothing (the white suit) wearing a black belt. The wall is a brick wall and like I said, I see you standing under the wall lifting it up. I believe the Lord has done a work in you giving you supernatural strength in the spiritual realm. You haven’t always felt the breakthrough because the Lord didn’t ask you to smash the wall down, but He did show you a different way to move. It is as though you are moving the boundaries of this world and structures for others so that they can get through. As you hold up the wall (through intercession and speaking truth) others, (so many others!) can pass under to get to where and what God has for them. The truth is this – that if you labor for the Lord physically you are going to become exhausted because the work that must be done can only be done in the spiritual. In the physical realm, it will seem impossible and will be exhausting! No man can lift a brick wall of his own strength. But with God, all things are possible. He can cause you to lift the brick wall with ease when you do… Read more »
Julie Bucker
July 25, 2016 10:52 AM

Wow, Rachel you have a wonderful gift.

fiona
fiona
November 9, 2017 10:46 AM

a word for me

Kasey
Kasey
July 30, 2016 8:39 PM

Haddasah
God will speak to you directly, He can, does and will. It can be dangerous spiritually to be looking for “someone” to give you a word. I do not say this to be unkind in any way. I believe and have experienced God directly without a human being the “go between”. Truly He does not seek a “go between” person in His relationship with you. He wants absolute intimacy with YOU. The crux of this is trust. We must trust in the times we don’t hear Him, trust in the times we want to make a decision and He is quiet. Trusting Him enough to wait for His voice. There is nothing in this life more beautiful than hearing the audible voice of God, to be woken during the night with His voice just outside your ear. Sometimes years go by between those times for me, yet I find He is so worth waiting for. Blessings, KB

Peggy A.
July 25, 2016 7:21 AM

Hi Haddasah,
I’m pleased to make your acquaintance.

Mimi
Mimi
July 24, 2016 9:38 PM

Love this! The Lord is so good!

I believe this season is here and God is moving in my life. I also hear him more than ever before!

So excited to see what he will do, he loves us so much!

sharon m
sharon m
July 24, 2016 10:32 PM

Im am so glad to hear this !Amen

Marilee Alm
July 24, 2016 7:23 PM

WOW, WONDFEFUL!!

SWilliam
SWilliam
July 25, 2016 7:39 PM

The time to the end of your nation is very short. It will not be sudden. I will begin slowly but will increase in frequency and intensity. After each disaster I will pause to see if my people are ready to repent. It will bring great joy to me when my people repent

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 25, 2016 11:34 AM

What a beautiful looking eagle. My favorite bird! One of the four faces of our Lord Jesus Christ.

“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
Isaiah 40.31

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
July 25, 2016 6:08 AM

These are the end of days. We have no point of reference other than Gods unshakable word and the Holy Spirit. All barriers must be removed. All weights cast off. Anointing and revelation is being released upon the purged and humble unlike anything we’ve ever seen in the midst of great chaos and confusion.

Ken Harbeson
July 25, 2016 7:59 AM

Sujit- I believe what your saying and feeling about the end times is true. I have been overwhelmed with adversity daily. But I believe we can still be anointed with blessings from the Lord during these hard times. I’ve learned the Lord works in ways we can’t always understand. In the midst of all the chaos I’ve been seeing in the world with the times we live, I’ve also saw people coming to the Lord with great testimonies. I think we all have a part to play in his path to righteousness but also as you implied we need to take everything to him in prayer as there will be many waiting to deceive us. As we are many pieces to a bigger puzzle may we have the discernment through prayer and the Holy Spirit to follow Gods way that he leads us. I believe we must work in unison together along with the armor of our Lord Jesus Christ so we may be aware of such traps. Thank you, Amen.

John K
John K
July 25, 2016 1:07 AM

‘As you shout a jubilee shout, I am taking you up to that new level’ does suggest d-day is pegged to the Jubilee and the day of atonement when the Jubilee shout is made.

11th September 2016 possibly.

Carol
Carol
July 26, 2016 9:17 AM

Day of Attonement this year is October 11th…it could well be significant.