Mandatory Flu Vaccinations Now Being Implemented by Obamacare

vaccinations

The antichrist spirit operating through Obamacare is becoming more evident as the details of the plan are implemented.

As stated by former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi when she was orchestrating the vote for Obamacare in the U.S. House of Representatives, “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.”

Thanks to her efforts and many other members of Congress, the American people are now finding out what was in it. American citizens are being forced to bow down to the spirit of antichrist by injecting harmful viruses into their bodies in fear of being cut off from the healthcare system.

The Bible warns us before the Lord returns a global government will use these same kinds of threats and coercive tactics to intimidate and control the masses, requiring everyone to receive a mark on the right hand or forehead to be able to buy or sell. Anyone who refuses will lose access to the system (Revelation 13:16-18). This same tactic is being used now by Obamacare, requiring mandatory flu vaccinations for employees in the healthcare industry.

Lauren Atkinson works in the healthcare industry in Georgia. In the 8-minute video below, she shares her disturbing testimony of how the federal government, mandated by Obamacare, has implemented mandatory flu vaccinations for the employees at the hospital where she works. Anyone who refuses will no longer be eligible to receive Medicare or Medicaid payments.

Lauren recorded this video after she was confronted by hospital administrators for her refusal to be vaccinated. She claims it is impossible to make a flu vaccine because it is an RNA replicating virus. She explained, “It never replicates itself the same way. Every single time it multiplies, it changes itself. There is no tracking this down. Every single season, every time you get the flu, it is different from the last time you got the flu. But here they are pressing a vaccine for the flu that is impossible to make.”

Lauren claims it would be impossible for the hospital to implement the mandate if more people resisted. She urges everyone to trust God to provide for their needs and stand against the mandates.

December 29, 2016 7:01 PM

I believe this is why God has given me a heart for herbal medicines. I had a dream of a multitude of believers coming to my home for medicine and help with thier health because they refused the health care the governement was offering or they were in hiding. Following this dream I have been preparing for such a thing to happen. Stocking herbs and vitamins, growing my own and studying. I also want to say it is very possible to detox from vaccines. (I understand this is a very controversial topic and won’t be engaging in any debates on it) Ive done it several times including on myself.

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
December 30, 2016 9:22 PM

I need some genuine help understanding something please. Some of the historical vaccines have been good for us – yes / no? I’m thinking polio, mmr, at least… or were those bad for us too and we have been “duped” into the lie that they’re necessary? I mean polio really was bad…! Or is it only now that the flu, ebola, zika, etc vaccs are bad? Thanks!

December 30, 2016 9:56 PM

This is really one of those subject I try to stay away from because it usually almost always provokes a strong/bad response from someone who doesnt think vaccines can be harmful. My intent answering this question isn’t to start a fight with anyone on this but to genuinely answer your question from my experience and point of view. So if you disagree with me, thats ok. I would suggest if you look at research and when the polio vaccine came out that it was on the decline when they released the vaccine for it. What helped the most with curing polio and its spread was our sewage and water system improvements in the 1950s. Polio is actually spread via feces/oral route. We didnt have as clean of water back then. Many older people I know remember having to hook thier water up to the sewer back in the day. Research this. Its a rabbit hole that goes very deep. Make up your own mind and remember that big pharma has made billions if not trillions on these “vacccines”. I say, of course they are going to make them look like they work because they make so much money from them. Also research ingredients that they put into every vaccine. A lot of people would be shocked to know whats in them. Never blindly trust anyone. Especially a doctor just because they have a degree. Always look into yourself and ask God to guide you in this.

Lastly, I have had the very unfortunate opportunity to work with too many vaccine injured children and adults. It”s horrible to watch lives ruined just because of a vaccine at the price of a billion dollar industry. The price of a human life if worth more than a billion dollars but not to our government.

James - Lincoln
James - Lincoln
December 30, 2016 10:09 PM

Very fair response and I’m not remotely offended as i truly have no known personal experience + or – with them (just indifference). I think they “beg the question” quite a bit and as u deftly correlate – since mega $ are involved u can bet stats are skewed. Ive long questioned the efficacy of flu shots but It was simply late today that my mind wandered back to polio, mmr, etc. I don’t blindly trust anything now however those inventions pre-date my birth so i wondered if they were good. Great point abt clean water and waste handling! Solid reply – i appreciate it!

David
David
December 29, 2016 7:44 PM

Anonymous,
What is the best way to detox from the flu vaccine after I have taken the shoot. Thank you so much for your advice.

December 29, 2016 8:39 PM
There’s several ways depending on how fast, how gentle of a detox and which method you’d like to use. Like essential oils, herbs or minerals. Obviously everyones body reacts differently to things so I’d suggest gentle detox’s first for anyone who’s never done one. They can really kick your butt and leave you feeling really horrible if you try to detox too fast or on the wrong dose. Please do your own research into this if it’s something you’re seriously wanting to do and if you have a naturopathic doctor in your area, I suggest you consult one before trying it yourself. Personally I use this on myself, Chlorella (it’s a cellular cleanser and there are a few different ways to use it), milk thistle (protects the liver during detox, otherwise toxins can get stored in your liver and as I’m sure you know your liver is very important. You can find these pills at any health food store.. Follow instructions ((also used for people who have liver problems)), at least 2 grams of vitamin C a day (I usually take 5-7 grams but might cause the runs if you take too much) colloidal silver (2 ounces a day) and lastly you want to use an agent that binds the metals from the vaccines and pulls them out of your body. For example, N-acetyl Cysteine (a sulfur-bearing amino acid) or iodine to name a couple. Oh and dont use this method on a child. Children need gentle detoxs and a lot of monitoring. I have worked with an N.D. for ten years and still dont feel comfortable detoxing kids yet. I can’t stress that enough. I will say I detoxed myself without any advise by my own research the first time and it landed me on the couch for a… Read more »
Kathleen Nelson
December 29, 2016 9:05 PM

Annonymous,The theives oil,would that be good to keep around?

December 29, 2016 9:17 PM

Thats a very strong essential oil blend. Been known to kill the bubonic plague so I’d keep it handy for sure.

Kathleen Nelson
December 29, 2016 9:32 PM

Thankyou so much for the answer

Mary
Mary
December 30, 2016 1:40 PM

What about radiation? Is there something natural that one could take for that?

December 30, 2016 3:43 PM

Magnesium too.

December 30, 2016 3:38 PM

You’re talking about high doses of iodine then. Around 200-300mg. Plus the supplements that you need with it such as vitamin D, selenium, vitamin c (at leats 4 mg)

Michele Burdo
Michele B
January 2, 2017 8:04 AM

Hi Kathleen,
Our household has Thieves Oil on hand at all times, the Young Living brand. A comprehensive book you may consider is: Reference Guide For Essential Oils by Connie & Alan Higley. From all I’ve read, I consider essential oils God’s medicine. Unlike an antibiotic, the essential oil can penetrate the cell wall into the nucleus where viruses invade and the essential oil can attack the virus. Antibiotics are useless against viruses because they are unable to penetrate the cell wall. When any of us has been exposed to a virus, we use Thieves Oil topically, on soles of feet especially at bedtime and we take a few drops in tea along with raw honey which is also antimicrobial. Lastly, we get the Thieves in our respiratory system by diffusing in an oil diffuser, placed on a bedside table. I use different essential oils every day for health reasons and for skin care. I’ve had much exposure to illness, infections and viruses (including flu, strep, MRSA, staph, etc) as I work in the medical field. My first line of defense is prayer and the Word of God. I take His holy word like medicine and speak it aloud over our lives for both heath and protection. My second line of defense are essential oils.

Kathleen Nelson
December 29, 2016 9:00 PM

Anonymous instead of trying this flushing your whole system out all at once.
Could a person take Apple cidar vin. with the mother daily?

December 29, 2016 9:03 PM

Of course its a slower method but works!

Kathleen Nelson
December 29, 2016 9:09 PM

Good ,thanks

David
David
December 29, 2016 8:50 PM

Anonymous,
Thank you very much for the reply. GREATLY
APPRECIATED.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
December 30, 2016 8:28 PM

Our doctor suggests taking several packets of liposomal vitamin C for a couple of days before, and then a couple of days after you get a vaccine. Very safe for both children and adults. She feels it is mostly the immune compromised who have issues with the vaccines, as they are not able to clear them. LivOn Labs’ Lypospheric vitamin C (on Amazon for $30/box) is really the gold standard. I keep it in the house at all times. I really feel this works for vaccines. In fact, if I take my vitamin C for the two days before I get a filling, the novacaine shots do not work well; my dentist needs to give me twice as much, as the vitamin C neutralizes it. Most everyone today is immune compromised, by the way–probably by design. But if anyone out there is forced to take a vaccination, the vitamin C would be a good safeguard.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
December 31, 2016 12:09 PM

The vitamin C you recommend is the best that any old Joe blogs can get, but too expensive for regular use or big families. I buy ascorbic acid from the wholesale food store and we use one teaspoon in a bottle of water or mix it with baking soda to make a “shot”. It’s not as complete but it works.
Be cautious taking the vaccines. What I have heard is that it’s the glyphosate (active ingredient in roundup) which is in so much of our foods, that opens up the neural pathways in our bodies/brains, and then you get the massive dose of heavy metal in the vaccine and it goes straight through these pathways into the brain. Also babies are so much at risk because in utero they act as filters for the heavy metals mum is exposed to. Did you know that pregnant women are the only group of people who will not get sick from mercury poisoning because the baby filters the heavy metal and gets sick or dies?

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
December 31, 2016 2:46 PM

Lynne, We also use regular old ascorbic acid on a day-to-day basis for our family, but our doctor suggested that, if you are forced to take vaccines for any reason, the liposomal form might be worth the investment, as it has been shown to work as well (though by a slightly different modality) as the intravenous form. A box of 30 packets is $30; two packets a day for two days before and then for three days after would only cost about $10. If you were a nurse or a child who had to get a vaccination, I really feel that it would be worth considering the investment. We have used the liposomal form for many years, and while we are not, like you, able to afford it for daily use, we feel it absolutely works better if than the oral for emergency use of any kind. Also, I did not know that about pregnant women–that is scary stuff! It has become almost impossible to stay away from the poisons. 🙁

December 30, 2016 8:31 PM

I agree. High dose vitamin c intravenously at its purest form has been shown to cure certian cancers as well.

Expat gal
Expat gal
December 29, 2016 8:19 PM

I would be very interested in learning more about detoxing from vaccines. I would love to connect with you. Could you ask James for my email address please? I think this is a wonderful way to serve God & His people.

December 29, 2016 8:43 PM

I did reply to the gentleman below but James you have my permission to give my email to Expat gal.

Jan
Jan
December 30, 2016 7:09 AM

I am a registered nurse who works full time in a local hospital in Virginia. I have refused the flu vaccine for the last two years. There is a lot of pressure to take the shot but it is not yet mandatory. Most of my coworkers who took the shot this year became ill within hours of the injection. What makes this situation all the more grievous is that in years past the flu shot didn’t prevent anyone from getting the flu. It got so bad that they had to issue a statement that the flu shot given did not cover the influenza which everyone got. Something is terribly wrong when you have to force people to take injections against their own will.

Cory Ann
Cory Ann
December 29, 2016 6:45 PM

My husband is in the military and is required to receive the flu vaccination every year! I told him he should deny it because he rarely gets sick but, to no avail he does what he’s told. Please pray for him. He doesn’t think we’re living in the last days!

Rhonda
Rhonda
December 29, 2016 9:36 PM

I am praying for your husband now!

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
December 30, 2016 6:28 PM

Before I began to eat a Kosher diet at the age of 35 eighteen years ago, it seemed that every year with rarely any exceptions, I got the flu virus in Winter when our vitamin D reserves are at their lowest, and I would always get cystic acne as well. Since then, I have NEVER had the flu or any cystic acne, and I have not ever taken a flu vaccine whatsoever or ever will. I have only had a fever once since then, and it was a very low-grade fever – 100 degrees Fahrenheit – when I was fighting a particularly nasty cold virus. Those flu shots are completely useless. This propaganda is coming from Big Pharma, the same guys who assassinated the 13 doctors who discovered not only a cure for cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and the entire autism spectrum using the GcMAF (globulin compound macrophage activation factor)but also that Big Pharma was putting very high levels of Nagalase in all sorts of vaccines – information the Establishment could not allow to get out to the Amerikan Sheeple and the entire world. Nagalase compromises the ability of T and B lymphocytes to fight cancer in the human body by destroying the GcMAF, virtually insuring future customers for Big Pharma…

Sephora
Sephora
December 30, 2016 7:04 PM

Thanks for the intel, Carl Manning…

Ed hoffmann
Ed hoffmann
December 29, 2016 8:49 PM

My wife and I and my kids have not gotten the flu shot for years. We are hardly ever sick. When my son went to ASU he had to get a vaccination in order to attend as a new student. Immediately he had a reaction and we spent the rest of the day at the ER. That was 5 years ago and not one shot since and has not been sick since.

When the flu season starts haven’t you ever wondered why they push it so much. Free shot at the local pharmacy. Flu shots at school. Why? Don’t get one .

Sandra
Sandra
January 3, 2017 12:46 PM

Here is an interview that the “vaxxed” staff had with a cancer research scientist that is exposing the truth about vaccinations and corruption in the scientific and “health” community. She’s a Christian too! 🙂

Michele Burdo
Michele B
January 2, 2017 8:13 AM

A documentary you may consider watching is the film called VAXXED. Focus is on the testimony of a senior scientist from the CDC who led the study of the MMR vaccine and its link to autism. He confessed that the final data was destroyed that did indicate a causal relation between the MMR and autism.

Diane
Diane
January 3, 2017 7:02 AM

I was shown something very similar back in the 90’s when I learned about natural medicine.

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
December 30, 2016 8:21 PM

I live in the State of Georgia. I want to point out that the State of Georgia allows parents to sign a waiver for their child if they do not wish to have their child vaccinated in order to attend school. This is part of the reason why I am divorced from my wife today. She lied to me and said she would sign it, but then completely against my will, she took our son down to the doctor’s office to get the vaccinations anyway.

I am by no means a lawyer, but if the State of Georgia can allow parents to sign these waivers for their children to avoid vaccinations, it stands to reason that medical personnel should be allowed to sign such a waiver as well. This sure looks like yet another lawsuit waiting to happen to me.

Shocked at your lies!
Shocked at your lies!
January 1, 2017 7:20 PM

You posted a YouTube video of a person who claims she is in the Health Care System and rants about the Flu Vaccine. Folks, Lauren Atkinson should be fired!

I find it odd that the anti-vaccine groups are the first ones screaming for a shot when their precious dies of flu, measles, whooping cough, tetanus or polio. I find it shocking that these congregations, who don’t believe in vaccines, will send their unvaccinated children to countries where these deadly disease are rampant, who then become infected themselves and bring it back to the very church that sent them… and infect unvaccinated members causing serious injury and death.

These people are guilty of murder!

Anybody who associates vaccines with the antichrist is a false teacher!