“Man will long for the days of peace, but it will no longer be found.”

Little one, Oh how the mighty are falling! Do they think I do not know what they do under the cover of darkness? Man’s schemes of wickedness shall be revealed!

I have heard the cries of my little ones and I shall act on their behalf! I will no longer hesitate! The time has come for the sons of God to be revealed. All of creation has been groaning in expectancy for this moment. Am I not a God who judges the deeds of My creation? All that has been made dark shall be destroyed!

I AM WHO I AM. My word shall not return to Me void. The times spoken by the prophets are NOW. We have entered the age of fulfillment. All that is not built upon Me, the rock, is set to be destroyed!

Great earthquakes and weather events unlike the world has ever seen await. They shall fall like dominoes, one occurring after the other. Man will long for the days of peace, but it will no longer be found. Peace comes from Me alone. All that remains shall be set on the rock of Jacob.

Scripture References:

“For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.” (Luke 8:17 NIV)

“Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” (Isaiah 29:15 NIV)

“For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.” (Romans 8:19 NIV)

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” (Isaiah 55:11 KJV)

Krista West

Author: Krista West

Krista West currently lives in Hawaii and spends her time raising toddlers and working on a Master’s Degree. Krista was not raised in a Christian home, but she has had faith in Jesus since she was a small child. As a teenager and young adult she spent many years in a lukewarm state. God mercifully woke her up in September 2016 and she began seeking Him wholeheartedly, speaking in tongues and receiving prophetic words. The Lord has repeatedly revealed to her that her role in end time events is to take care of the children.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 24, 2017 1:33 AM

As these “Great earthquakes and weather events unlike the world has ever seen” begin to come more frequently to America and other places, the mettle of every Christian’s resolve will be tested. I don’t pretend to be a man of unbendable faith (not about faith in God, but about His providing for me no matter what)……for me, that would be arrogance on my part. But as we all begin to suffer (wheat and tares grow up together) from these judgments, God will see how deep is our love and trust in/for Him. I hope we all continue to look toward God even if we struggle with trusting Him for food and protection-shelter……..I’m just being real here. Things are going relatively good as of this moment for most of us, but just let one or two things hit……and let’s see if you can hold off from crying like a baby unto God……but sing to Him instead…….in the midst of our pain. I include myself in this too……Shalom

Mikey H
Mikey H
October 24, 2017 1:51 PM

Warning from Michigan: Z3’ers please note that human trafficking of woman and children is on the increase in Michigan as the Canadian border is very close. Hundreds of woman and children have disappeared.
Towns like Flint and Lansing are being targeted by groups operating in car parks adjacent to shopping centers. Iv’e seen quite a bit on youtube and messenger.
Trafficking is rife all over the US, but if you stay in Michigan or have family and friends in that state, PLEASE take extreme caution. They are very brazen in their operation and use vans, Caddy’s or whatever and are well dressed. !!

Bless you for the post dear Krista. We need to pray that the schemes and deeds of these evil people will be exposed.

Carol
Carol
October 24, 2017 11:03 PM

Here in Houston too!

Bernie
Bernie
October 24, 2017 11:40 AM

Thank you for this good word.

Unfortunately, people tell me that they have heard of the upcoming earthquakes, civil unrest, weather events, etc since David Wilkerson’s book, ‘The Vision’. For over 40 years, they have heard of the coming calamity and they have grown deaf to these warnings.

When hearing these warnings there are 2 options for us; 1)repent and surrender or 2) resist and harden our hearts.

Terry
Terry
October 24, 2017 4:18 PM

Oh me bad I found it, Gen.49:24 “But his bow abode in strength, and the arm of his hands were made strong by the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob from there is the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel.”

Terry
Terry
October 24, 2017 4:10 PM

I have a question, and please don’t get me wrong but what is “the rock of Jacob”? I’ve never heard of that phase.

October 24, 2017 10:05 PM

I think the rock of Jacob refers to the rock that Jacob rested his head on when God gave him a dream regarding His promise to give that land to Jacob’s descendants:

10 Then Jacob departed from Beersheba and went toward Haran.
11 He came to a certain place and spent the night there, because the sun had set; and he took one of the stones of the place and put it under his head, and lay down in that place. (Genesis 28:10-11)

The promise is ultimately fulfilled in Jesus, as a descendant of Jacob, and all who are in Jesus, who will one day live in the new Jerusalem. I think it also has a double meaning because Jesus is our rock upon which we build our lives, so He is the rock who descended from Jacob.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 25, 2017 8:45 PM

the Rock of Jacob is Christ himself before he came physically to die for our sins , He was also with the nation of Israel in the wilderness and the people drank from Him.1 Cor. 10:4; Exo. 17:6