“There is going to be a major kingdom explosion of unity.”

What amazing times we are living in today! Just as the prophet Isaiah saw thousands of years ago, our generation, the generation of the Lord’s return, is now witnessing an exponential increase in both darkness and light at the same time, darkness in the world and the light of God arising on His people. (Isaiah 60:1-5)

Another great contrast is also arising now. As the world becomes increasingly divided with increased tensions between races, income levels, ideologies, religions, and nations, God’s people are becoming increasingly united, gathered together from their places of isolation and joined together as one body, all sharing a common purpose, the advance of His kingdom and the display of His glory.

This unity is not arising in the false church, the compromised church, the politically correct church that embraces all sorts of unrighteousness, including sexual immorality and the murder of unborn children, while refusing to proclaim the truth of the scriptures. They are following the same path as the world, the path of unrighteousness, which leads them into bondage to the same spirits of darkness and division which are coming upon the world.

Unity is only arising among the remnant, those who have committed themselves to righteousness and refused to compromise, those who have plugged into the glory realm of God and refused to be denied, those who have taken hold of the promises of God and refused to let go, those who have endured great trials for the sake of righteousness and refused to quit. They are following the path of righteousness, which leads to the light of God and supernatural unity.

Over the years, I have heard testimonies from many members of the Z3 community through their comments and emails. The similarities are amazing as person after person has shared with me how they have woken up from their spiritual sleep and come out of deception only to find their friends and family members don’t understand and even look down on them, considering them to have gone off the deep end. Wives are unable to share their revelations with their husbands and husbands cannot share with their wives. Many have been driven out of their churches due to revelations they received, which exposed vast differences between what God revealed and what is being taught in their church. As a result, many have felt isolated and alone, but relieved to discover they are not alone as they are connecting with others in the Z3 community who are enduring similar trials.

The prophet Elijah endured this same process of isolation, even concluding he was the only one who had remained faithful to God, but God informed him He had reserved a remnant of 7,000 in Israel who had refused to bow to Baal. (1 Kings 19:14-18).

The remnant is scattered physically throughout the world, but I believe God is using the Internet and sites like Z3news.com as the first step in a journey that will ultimately bring us out of isolation and connect us together as one body, unified in the spirit. It will not happen by our own efforts, but by a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit as we follow His leading. Even now, He is connecting us and joining us together in ways we don’t fully realize. Even today, He is speaking to us through divine connections, planting in us the same words He planted in others, thereby joining us together with one mind, one vision, and one purpose.

Dr. Theresa Phillips

Dr. Theresa Phillips posted the 5-minute video shown below on her Facebook page yesterday. She is founder of Global Prophetic Voice. In this video, she shares how she saw the glory of God coming upon our generation, including an explosion of unity. The following is the transcript of her amazing testimony.

“I want to share with you that God has really laid it on my heart, “There is going to be a major kingdom explosion.”

There’s going to be a lot of people talking about the kingdom. There’s going to be a lot of people wanting to co-labor in the kingdom. There is a great move of unity that God is trying to place within the earth to take place. I am so excited about that! There is going to be an explosion of unity. There’s going to be an explosion of rebuke against the lack of unity. I’m telling you it’s the real deal folks!

God has just pinpointed the kingdom domain to the body of Christ. He is pinpointing it even now. And I’m telling you that this is going to be an amazing season that the body of Christ is entering into.

There is a new day on the horizon. The skies are opening and people are ascending to the hill of the Lord to get their directives, to get the new vision, the fresh vision, to rekindle old visions. Oh my gosh, you’ve got to get involved with that and you’ve got to get excited about that!

New angelic activity is being released. This I know because I have seen it. I actually saw an angel the other day that was dressed in gold. It was gold from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet. It was gold gold gold gold gold! And I said, “Lord, what is that? “

And He said, “That is the treasurer of heaven. I am releasing angelic treasures into the Earth and they are going to be carrying My glory.”

Right after that, I saw treasure boxes. I see treasure boxes all the time, but I have to share this with you before I go. I had an encounter with an angel.

Several years ago, I was in a hotel getting ready to speak at a conference and this angel walked in the room and he stood at the foot of the bed. And at the foot of the bed, he said, “Come.”

I set up and there was a tree at the foot of the bed. It was an amazing tree at the foot of the bed, and he said, “Come take a look.”

I took a look at the tree and in the branches of the tree were little boxes filled with treasures, deeds of houses, inheritances, family relationships, jobs, entrepreneurs, I mean ministries, cars, jewels, there were so many jewels.

There was so much treasure of the kingdom and I just want to encourage you, don’t give up on your dreams. Don’t give up on the plans God has for you for they are good and amen. Don’t give up! Press in because you are on the brink of a miracle.

One of the key things that we need to understand, and I am not one that believes we have to do a lot of battle warfare. I just feel that the presence of God takes care of a lot. But when you are stepping into something brand-new, the principality that opposed anyone else in that area, your presence, what you are carrying has to annihilate and subdue that principality. And when that happens, hallelujah, when that principality is subdued, then you become more than a conqueror. Oh, glory to God! Hallelujah!

So this is the warfare that we are entering into. We are entering into a phase, an absolute phase, where we have not gone before. And in that phase, the warfare is not, “I hate you devil! God rebuke you devil!” The warfare is, “Give me your glory! Show me your glory!”

Then, everything underneath that will fall to the ground. The presence of the enemy will bow to the presence that you carry because the two cannot dwell in the same place!

So when you are entering into an atmosphere where you have never been before, know that the presence of the Almighty will go before you and prepare the way. And that is our warfare! Our warfare is to step into something new, something we have not done before.

And those principalities, once we know who we are and whose we are, those principalities will be subdued under the presence that we carry.

The seven spheres of influence are being opened up like they have never been opened up before, so we can divide and conquer, not be a division within the body, but to be a united force to stand for one thing, “Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

John Barry
John Barry
May 10, 2017 8:24 am

One of the character traits of the First Church ( 33AD. – 350 AD. ) is they had no friends among the world , they were are peculiar people . The only people you could trust were other Christians , for the whole world hated and feared Christians . Non-believers at the time thought Christians drank blood & ate flesh because they took the LORDs Supper . But the world could not deny the signs & wonders that followed the First Church , as when ( 168 AD. ) the Roman Proconsul tried to burn the Bishop of Smyrna Polycarp to death at the stake . Those who watched said : he was in the midst of the fire , not as burning flesh but as Gold & Silver refined in a furnace . Since the fire did not burn him , he was killed with a sword , so much blood flowed out it put out the fire . Thousands witnessed this , many thousands were saved in Smyrna because of this . The world hated the First Church , yet the First Church loved them enough to give their lives for JESUS & them .

Scott
Scott
May 10, 2017 9:55 am

Hallejujah!

Krista West
Krista
May 10, 2017 5:14 pm

I too was awoken suddenly. Years of lukewarm Christianity transformed into radical, on fire in love with Jesus after an encounter with God one night that I can only describe as what feels like coming up for air after being underwater. I am trying so hard not to question and just listen to God even when it is so hard to feel alone in this feeling of impending doom. I am 27, a ”millenial”, and it seems especially hard to watch my peers and loved ones shun God in such a radical way. I never in a million years thought I would be one of the “the end is near, repent and turn to Jesus!!!” kind of Christians, and yet here I am. I am thankful for Z3 and believe that God led me here to help support and strengthen me. Blessings!

Rachel Baxter
May 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Bless you Krista! God’s heart is for you and He will stand with you. I hear him say that He will go before you and make a way. He has given you a powerful voice and you know this to be true. The enemy wants to silence that which God has placed inside of you but know that God will break down every barrier that the enemy attempts to put up. I see a picture of you on a small bridge up very high between two tall cliffs. The Lord is making a way when there was no way before. Do not look back. Cross over and enter into the Promised Land. God doesn’t promise that your journey will be easy but He promises to provide all that you need. I hear Him say that you are a Joshua called forth to conquer!

Krista West
Krista
May 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Thank you for this word, Rachel!!!

Pearl
May 12, 2017 12:55 pm

I am 27 too from Malaysia. I felt alone among the millennial. But I know worldwide many others our age group.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
May 11, 2017 10:50 am

Krista, I can relate to your story. I was more concerned about getting a buzz from alcohol or any other rush I could do to get my adrenaline pumping. Thank God he had mercy on me and opened my eyes to all the deception of this world. People close to me have said, “Man, you are like a different person”….I say Thank God for that and I give God all the glory for the Blessings he has given me each day.

Paula
Paula
May 10, 2017 4:59 am

Recently during service at my church, the speaker was bringing a message on unity. It was a good message full of truth and practical guidelines. It was a message preached from our pulpit for the umpteenth time, yet there is still no real unity among our members or the other church leaders in my country. We talk the talk but have not yet learned how to walk the walk.

And as I sat there listening to this message, this one thought came to me. The only thing that is going to bring true unity is persecution.

My pastor was raised in a church that believes we will not go through the tribulation so he doesn’t even preach about the end times or the rapture. It is usually just mentioned in passing during one of his sermons. So my church is not being prepared for the emergence of the antichrist. And when he does come on the scene and begins to kill Christians every where, the members of my church will have no choice but to join together in true unity.

Barb B
Barb B
May 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Since Passover the Lord has been showing me His kingdom here on earth with his bride, less the destruction that is coming. The battles I have been through have brought me to a place of total immersion it Jesus. I want nothing else, just Him. Yesterday I was pondering the new age and the Lord showed me that C.S. Lewis and J. R. Tolkin both saw the dawn of this new age. Yet they didn’t live to see this battle, instead they wrote their epic tales.
For I tell you that many prophets and kings wanted to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.” Luke 10:24
We like Ester have been born for a time such as this. We live in such an amazing time, I am seeking the baptism of the Fathers Love. I want to walk as Jesus walked in the Spirit. I am so thankful for z3news because I know there are others who see what I see. I pray the Lord gives all of us a Spirit of revelation of His truth.

Paul
Paul
May 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Dear sister in the Lord,
I thank you for the post and fully in agreement and desire for the Lord’s doing in our lives.

I believe in the Spirit that the day has come and is At the Door. He is going to show His Hand in a strong way. It has already been Decreed in heaven, to be manifested now on the earth.

The period till date of 7 June is critical – Jerusalem became one – in the natural sense in 1967 – 50 years ago- Jubilee time.

I have been told to Prepare – waiting expectantly for the Attestation

Let us Be Strong,
Paul

bert
bert
May 10, 2017 12:21 pm
Sorry, one more addition to an earlier post. I’ve noted several different postings from various other sites, encouraging the body to meditate on Psalm 91. It is a “good” word, especially verse 7: A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. You will note that this Psalm speaks of engagement, involvement in the heat of battle. Verse 15b confirms this: I will be with him in trouble. The armor of the LORD is not there for cosmetic purposes – it’s to be used because war, spiritual war, is the reality of this world’s legacy. One understands the comfort community can bring, but each believer usually faces a solitary battle. The wolf or lion (an allegorical reference) usually isolates or separates off its prey from the flock. We have each also been trained in one-on-one circumstances, in the intimacy of union with Him. He tells us to be bold and courageous and there is no mention at all of the comfort of an army with us – He is all we have; that and the armor He provides, of course. In the future, when the accusations come at us hot and heavy, each of us will be separated from the flock, and held up to public scorn, ridicule, trial, and sentencing (if any notion of “justice” yet remains). Those murdered (martyred) before us will be cold consolation. Again (sorry), our strength comes from our LORD alone, and none other. Think of this; believers, formerly known for their peaceful manners and conduct, will be found guilty of high crimes and executed for violations against the State (wherever and whatever that ends of being). We will be physically alone throughout it all. Concentrate on the dimension of the Spirit. I don’t… Read more »
Paul
Paul
May 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Praise the Lord.
It does make sense – tremendous sense. But, as the Spirit of the Lord says-. I am the Lion of Judah….His roar as in Amos..declares ..Who can stand …everything will trembles and quake. His mantle of power and glory will be upon his Bride even through all this. We will possess our inheritance which is our Lord’s possession…the earth is his footstool.
Through the trials and the tribulation we will overcome and showforth his marvellous works.
Daniel 11:32……Know your God, Be Strong and do great exploits.

The Lord says to all of us: Be Still and know I am God.

In Him,
Paul

bert
bert
May 10, 2017 11:52 am

We ARE unified – unified under our LORD and Messiah. If I’ve learned anything over the years, it is the wondrous miracle of unity of the body of Christ, the living, breathing, organic nature of it. He leads, guides, and directs us all. We may be dispersed throughout the darkness, but He keeps us all “on track” and moving forward to the same destination, via the same “lessons”. I learned this graphically years ago in home church. Our home church would be invested in some great adventure, and I would learn through circuitous routes that one here, and another there, would be pursuing the same adventure. There was no communication in the natural sense between us, only that of the mentorship of the Holy Spirit.

How can we feel “alone” when He is ALWAYS with us, and NEVER forsakes us? When our faith falters, that sense of separation and isolation is a natural consequence. Keep your eyes ALWAYS on Him, and though you live in a vast wilderness, you will never be or feel alone.

“Suit up” (as Captain America would say). The worst spiritual war of millennia is about to erupt before us. We have no time for anything other than courage, and boldness. Stand strong and immovable in the strength of HIS might!!

The LORD be with us all.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 10, 2017 11:16 am

James, thank you so much for sharing this awesome message.( For some reason the video is saying it is unable to play. ) I am so excited reading this because God has really had unity in my heart for about 6 years. God led me to start a youth ministry on a wonderful ranch that he provided. My hearts passion was to get all of the church body from the different churches to come together as one body to worship together and work together at the ranch. The people are either lazy, not willing to step out of sunday morning church service. or the church leaders are afraid that one of their members might go to another church. Its crazy. There are 2500 people in our little community and we have about 10 different churches. I gave up my vision to unite the body about a year ago but in my spirit I keep hearing ” Throw the net over”. And I am like, I tried that, and it didnt work. Praise God, I feel a change. Just yesterday the youth leader from the biggest church called me and asked if he could host an event at the ranch. Praise God, I know that He is preparing to do something mighty.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Praise to our Elohim, Bonnie! I have had a vision for years of providing a place for the body of Yahuwshua to come together to work at the farm(ranch where He placed me) and have had several ‘so-called’ christianeze(christians at ease) show up with talk of help and working together, but to date none have come through either. It seems that only the imposters have shown up…for now, that is!
All of those ‘professed believers’ who came to camp out were just squatters expecting a free handout so far. I believe what I’ve been shown is that first come the false deceives and then come the true disciples of our Messiah!!! I was so discouraged but the testimonies and prophecies from so many here on z3 have been my lifeline. So I’m encouraging you to keep on trusting that it will come to pass…. and I keep encouraging myself with the same. Shalom from Thomas Nodoubt

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 14, 2017 11:46 am

Thank you so much for sharing your encouraging words Thomas Nodoubt. ( I like that)

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 15, 2017 10:48 am

PS. When you wrote ‘throw the net over’ it immediately reminded me of Peter when Yahuwshua said to go fishing (again) after toiling all day and catching nothing! ‘…but at Your Word, Master, I will do that’ and when Peter cast the net He could not drag the net in, it was so loaded!!! Our harvest for Him is coming. Be encouraged
Shalom, Thomas Nodoubt

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
May 10, 2017 9:26 am

When faith is in full exercise as eye and ear, the faculty of the soul by which we see and hear God, it will be able to exercise its full power as hand and mouth to appropriate God and His blessings. The power of reception will depend entirely on the power of our spiritual perception. For this reason Jesus said, “Have faith in God.”

Midean Women Conference Session 6 Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

This session is where he really explains how the anointing is going to fall. The first 20 min or so he is asking them to totally surrender. This is so necessary. Please watch

Carrie
Carrie
May 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Thank you Marilee Alm for posting the Midean utube link! Wow!

Rachel Baxter
May 10, 2017 9:49 pm

Such a good word and right on!

Grace
Grace
May 10, 2017 11:19 am

Am rather blown away. The Lord has said that as we move into our new area, it will be our presence – not so much what we do, although we will have things to do – but our presence is what He wants in this new area. The above word is the first one I have seen describing that. Wow, just wow!