“Those Who Have Allowed Me to Burn Away Their Flesh Have Been Made Ready for This Hour”

horse_show
On July 16 2016, the Lord directed me to this scripture in speaking of His remnant who will be saved through the judgments that are coming on this earth.

16 Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the Lord and honored his name.
17 “On the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty, “they will be my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as a father has compassion and spares his son who serves him.
18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”
‭(‭Malachi‬ ‭3:16-18‬ ‭NIV)‬‬

God alone determines the fate of His people. He uses all things for His good and His purposes. He is the potter and we, His children, are His clay.

1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord:
2 “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.”
3 So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel.
4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.
5 Then the word of the Lord came to me.
6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.
7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed,
8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned.
9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,
10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it. ‭‭(Jeremiah‬ ‭18:1-10‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

The Lord God is reshaping His children today just as He said in Jeremiah 18. He is calling His children out of the kingdom of this world and into His kingdom. For those who are willing to be shaped by Him, He is and will do an incredible work in them, transforming them into what He always intended them to be from before the foundations of this earth.

The Lord then sent me to Isaiah 7:7.

“Yet this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “ ‘It will not take place, it will not happen,” (‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭NIV)‬‬

I asked Lord, what will not happen?

I heard this:

“I will not destroy My children who call upon My name and come to Me. In the day in which I choose to act, and all hell breaks loose on America, I will protect My own. I will not tear down their houses, those that are built on the foundation of My Son. I will hide them in my shadow in that day. Watch and see what I will do. You will be amazed as one man is taken and the other one left behind.

I am the refiners fire. Those who have allowed Me to burn away their flesh, have been made ready for this hour. Those who have sung another song and are drunk on the sins of others will be laid to waste in the great and terrible day of the Lord.

Turn and see what I will do in Chicago. A city on fire. I will call down fire and brimstones on the city and it will burn. It will burn to the ground and be nothing but a pile of ash. Watch and see what I will do.

They think I do not see. They think I’ve grown weary. They say judgment will never come, but they will eat their words. This City of Sin will perish, but know that My true church will stand. It will be like a White House amidst a grey and dark night. It will shine with the brightness of the sun. Many will see and not even be able to comprehend the marvelous work I have done.”

“But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the Lord will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the Lord, as in days gone by, as in former years. “So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty.” (‭‭Malachi‬ ‭3:2-5‬ ‭NIV)‬‬

Then I heard this:

“The wait is nearly over. I will do what I have said I would do. I will take mercy on those I choose and I will pour out my judgment on those who have it coming. And in that day, my prophets must stand up and proclaim that My Word is true. I am the same God yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I Am without end. I build up and I tear down. Those that call on My name will I show mercy and those that blaspheme shall perish in an everlasting lake of fire.

I am done with the lukewarm church. She beautifies herself like lipstick on a pig. She is better off drawing a steaming hot bath and scrubbing off the impurities that cling to her. She has become ugly to me. She is no bride. She has become a laughingstock.

I will cleanse her once again from her iniquity so that what is left has been cleansed and made ready for the day I give her to My son, her groom for all eternity. He will have the bride that He deserves and nothing less. All else will burn in the lake of fire.”

I was then sent to this scripture:

6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you.
8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours.
10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.
11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.
12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.
14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one
23 I in them and you in me, so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. (‭‭John‬ ‭17:6-24‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 19, 2016 5:08 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt, I know this message is directly from the Most high. This message Rachel led my spirit to do this repentance call on here. If any one of you are reading this site (secretly), and you have never commented, and you are scared because you see people talking about the stock market and investments, but you don’t have any money, or you are looking at these visions and dreams prophesizing destruction, and you are scared, because you do not know how you, or your family is going to make it and survive. If you are scared, because you feel you are in this all alone, and you have no support, all your family and friends have turned your back on you, and now you dread of being in the midst of God’s righteous judgment all alone, you find yourself bothered, because you do not have the cash flow to get in to the markets, to be involved in one form, of the transfer of wealth, or you sit cry and wonder what does it mean for me and my city, I can afford to move, and you become scared, wonder every day will God have mercy upon me during this judgment? I want to reach out to those who are in this situation. Do not be afraid. Repent daily, and ask God for mercy, and his instruction. Do not be dismayed. For God knows your every need, and if you have been serving him faithful, he will take care of you, and for those who are not truly saved, and are reading this, but you have been debating becoming an Israelite, a true believer, who put all his/her faith on Jesus, now is the time for you to get saved. If you give it all… Read more »
Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
July 19, 2016 8:27 PM

And in every circumstance we find ourselves, let us Praise the Lord. Psalm 150 (KJV)

1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Kristi
Kristi
July 19, 2016 7:50 PM

Thank you Matt! I feel like you were speaking directly to me. After reading this post, I started having this anxiety come over me. I’m very quiet and come to this site daily. I have started storing up food & supplies but feel like I got a late start. I’ve been trying to warn my family and nobody is listening. I asked God today why is nobody listening to me? I feel like I don’t have enough stored and I will need to provide for my whole family because they refuse to listen and prepare themselves and they won’t be prepared when the time comes. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed and feel like I don’t know what to do. I feel the Lord saying that whatever you have is enough.

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 8:06 PM

Kristi – God honors your heart. He loves you for all that you are in Him. Know that the weight of your family’s salvation and even their protection is not on your shoulders. Jesus says cast your cares on me, give me your burden. So give it all to Him and trust Him to carry the weight of all of it. Even while I am writing this Kristi, I feel the Lord’s heart for you. I hear Him say this to you “My dear little one. You are precious to me. I know your fears but they are not from me. Do not give the enemy one piece of ground in your life to work fear, but give it all to me. Your future is secure in my Kingdom. I have a place for your in my army, amongst the brave! Be of good cheer and know that your peace comes only from me.”

Kristi
Kristi
July 20, 2016 8:54 AM

Thank you so much Rachel!

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 8:01 PM

Matt – Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your message of repentance and hope. You are spot on. God never stops calling to the lost, NEVER – until the very last day and moment.

Chloe
July 19, 2016 5:36 PM

Thank you Matt. I belong to the first group (the scared one) Your message touched me deeply. God bless.

Ed h
Ed h
July 19, 2016 6:26 PM

Chloe,
Don’t be afraid you have the seal of God. He will protect and provide for you and your family.
Money does not matter, all the food and water stored up does not matter. That can all be taken away but your faith and trust in God can never be taken from you. He will provide.

Read 1 kings 17. The lady and her boy had one jar of flour left and Elijah told her if she listened and obeyed the Lord would keep her jar full. I believe that will happen again.

Others on here have repeatedly said that their stored food and water are to share because the Lord will supernaturally multiply their giving.

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 8:02 PM

Right on Ed H!

Chloe
Chloe
July 21, 2016 6:26 AM

Thank you Ed h for the encouraging word! Yes, I am not prepared at all but whatever happens, His will shall be done!

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 8:02 PM

Chloe – Thank you for being brave and posting! The Lord says – Fear Not, for I am with you. My rod and my staff protect you!

Chloe
Chloe
July 21, 2016 6:27 AM

Thank you Rachel! God bless you.

brandy
brandy
July 19, 2016 9:51 PM

Thank you and GOD bless you for your comment. My family has been asleep, while I have been awake for the last two years. I have no means to physically prepare for them. Every day I put my faith in Jesus that it will be okay. I struggle with the my sins and repent daily, asking for deliverance and to walk in his will for me. But, at times my fears overcome because I feel ill prepared. I would appreciate your prayers.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
July 19, 2016 10:17 PM

Brandy, we will pray for you

Ali
Ali
July 19, 2016 11:34 PM

I’ve never posted on here but Im glad you did. As someone who struggles with sin addiction daily it’s refreshing to see this. I actually left Chicago last year after being there 21 years and now in Dallas, not to far where the attacks on the police just happened. I hope to be saved, although to be honest, i feel like a lukewarm christian at best. Please pray for me, for everyone who hasn’t even heard of jesus to be saved. It’s hard to repent when you live around sin, and are expected to accept sin.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 20, 2016 1:10 AM
Ali—-bless you and realize we all have been in the exact place in the Lord that you are right now . This is a great step in the right direction–towards Jesus. You have been called out by the Holy Spirit to be His own child, it’s a gift and he excepts you in the state you are in at the moment–there is an old song that says ” just as I am I come to you ” ! He gives his word , the Bible as a mirror to see yourself as He sees you and to know how much He loves us –John 3 verse 16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son[Jesus] that whoever believes in Him will Not perish but have everlasting life ! verse 17 For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world [ you and me] but that the world [ you and me ] might be saved ! Once we give our lives to Jesus—just ask him to take your life and lead you in His ways and under His guidance—and repent from sin –meaning do it His way under His power and turn from sin and head in the opposite direction—–the Holy Spirit will give you the power over sin–you can’t do it alone! The Bible as you read it will guide you and you will come to know God in a personal way –He will become your best friend! He loved us first and knew you in your mother’s womb. Ask Jesus , as you would speak to a friend, to show you a body of believers, or church to fellowship with . Is there a christian you admire that maybe would help you in your walk. If it were me… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
July 20, 2016 7:11 AM

Ali, you are off to a great start being brave enough to show your heart on this site. I am quite sure God is proud of that step!! Kathy, you wrote a beautiful and spot on response to Ali. Praying for you Ali!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 21, 2016 12:40 AM

Tammy, Bless you and let’s pray Ali will be in contact with us !

Sheryl Fortnat
July 19, 2016 7:43 PM

PTL. Both messages are awesome!! Thank you for stepping out in faith. Many of us need these messages. God bless you all.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
July 19, 2016 9:50 PM

Well done Matt well done

Tim
Tim
July 19, 2016 11:14 PM

Amen, Matt. may God bless you brother thank you again

Miranda
July 19, 2016 11:39 PM
WOW!!! For anyone who does not know the LORD, PLEASE call on the name of Yeshua and receive this free gift of salvation! Time is soooooo short and no one knows how much time they have but the door is about to close for everyone! I feel it in my spirit, I feel it in my bones! When I go out and see people my heart aches for them, I wonder who will I see in Heaven, many are soo stuck in the world. Abba Father save those who have a heart to listen, to those who are blinded Lord give them ears to hear and eyes to see, and those of us who are Yours I pray that You will ready us for the days ahead! Unify us to be as one just as Yeshua prayed Lord, we agree with you Yeshua, remove ALL that is not of you and give us a fresh new anointing of the Holy Spirit, help us to put on and keep on and use the full armor of God so we can stand and finish the race strong (in the Lord) fighting the good fight of faith, to hear “Well done good and faithful servant”. We need you Lord more than the breath we breathe! Lord let Your will be done in the body of Christ, wake up the lukewarm and get them hot Lord, get us all HOT for Yeshua! Give us boldness to speak TRUTH, courage to stand, YOUR peace that surpasses ALL understanding, and LOVE! Fill us with Your love so we are overflowing to this lost world that they may be saved for You! We love you Abba, Yeshua, Holy Spirit! Awaiting Your Glorious Appearing! I love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ, so excited to meet… Read more »
Peggy A.
July 21, 2016 7:46 AM

Miranda,
That was a beautiful prayer/post.

Rachel Baxter
July 21, 2016 4:08 PM

I agree! Beautifully written, inspired by God.

Bonnie
July 19, 2016 10:41 PM

First, I quit worrying about post trib/pre trib. I decided even with pre trib we may go through terrible persecution as that has not been uncommon in the past history of the world and I don’t know why we would think we could not go through it now. I just don’t think it’s worth debating. I ask the Lord to show me at the correct time whatever I need to know. However, I do not quit doing the research to consider all opinions. The important issue isn’t when he comes, but that he will come and he expects us to be aware of the circumstances surrounding us and be clean and prepared for his return.

Second, I am not a worrier however am in a situation where I can do nothing to prepare. So I need to trust that Jesus will take care of me and pray that when the trouble comes that he will help me keep my eyes focused on him and not be afraid at that time. I am not prepared physically or spiritually. But I do love the Lord Jesus and am praying he will do the work in me so I can be not only ready, but used for him. The insight of all of you posting here is of great help. I want to thank you all for your faithfulness. Please pray for my family.

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 11:02 PM

Bonnie – Thanks for your post. Your perspective is a good one. We certainly don’t need another doctrine to cause division in the body of Christ! There is a fine line between sharing truth and arguing.

I pray that the Lord prepares you spiritually for all that is to come. The truth is that He just loves you for who He created you to be. He has you. He knew you before you were in your mother’s womb and He has never let your side. He will see you through everything that is to come. He just delights in your heart and your desire to know Him more. Did you know that He even wants to be your friend? You may have thought, like I used to, that the best we could hope for was for God to say to us one day “Well done, good and faithful servant.” But He has so much more for you – He has called you to be not only His servant, but His friend, His daughter, and His bride! Trust in Him and seek Him daily and watch your relationship grow. It’s not work He asks for, it’s surrender.

July 20, 2016 2:10 PM
My mum died recently and that has been a life changer for me. I saw the Lord work through her death. The devil tried to take her soul. Where she was hysteric when admitted and before slipping into coma, since we started praying we saw the peace of the Lord take over and she died within that week looking younger, beautiful and calm as if she knew she went to a safer place. Its after her death that I had a spiritual reawakening. I started off with searching on the net about assurances that she is in heaven. Then I delved in stories of NDEs. The more I read about people claiming to have seen Jesus, the more I wanted to be willing to be with him and mum and not in this world. While doing so I came across the movie LEFT BEHIND on the net. I started reading Revelations in comparison. Everything thats happening in the world finally made sense. I started independently decoding the book word by word and sharing with great enthusiasm with my coworkers and husband and relatives on what it says, like forewarning them, telling them its time to repent and prepare ourselves. However, ever since then I have been getting attacks from the Devil one after another. As if losing mum wasn’t enough, My friends betrayed me and hated me for being a Christian. They hated me sharing the Lord with them. Situations kept coming my way in which I was miraculously delivered by the Lord through prayer. I prayed to God that I didn’t care how the Devil hurt my body as long as my spirit was right with God. Within days, I got terribly sick with a nasty outbreak which caused me immense pain for more than a week. I am… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
July 20, 2016 8:49 PM

Priti, what a beautiful testimony! I am praying for your recovery and your strength. When things get so dark that it will be impossible for others to deny they will come to you to find out what you know. Blessings.

July 21, 2016 6:42 AM

Thank you so much. Today I have no more pain. I am healed in the name of Jesus. Yes I do hope to be a channel of blessing to the lost. Am so glad we can commune as believers although we don’t know each other. Lots of love in Christ.

SusanY
July 26, 2016 11:12 AM

Praise to our Lord Jesus Christ. Brings tears to my eyes.

Christina January
July 20, 2016 9:17 PM

Priti, May God bless you. I will lift you in prayer for healing and to be equipped in the spirit by Jesus Christ to serve Him faithfully with love and courage.

John 15:18-23: “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.”

July 21, 2016 6:39 AM

Thank you so much. One day, I woke my husband up at 3am. I had this burning desire in my heart to tell him that if he is ever lost in life, he needs to call on the name of Jesus, that Jesus loves him and is the only one who can save him. My husband, who is an unbeliever, caĺls me Pastor Priti jokingly from that day. He is my biggest challenge, my biggest critique. Please do keep him in your prayers. It is my desire to see him in heaven with my miscarried baby. As for the friends I lost, they were very strong Hindus. The Lord has separated me from their company and blessed me with Christian coworkers to whom I talk of the Lord all day. However I do pray God will bring these same unbelieving people to his light and glory. I did my share of introducing the Lord to them, now its their decision to accept or not. I count it all blessings when people hate me for the Lord, for I knw my reward is in heaven.

Christina January
July 21, 2016 12:35 PM

Priti, I’m encouraged by your testimony. I will lift your husband in prayer. Oh, the deep sincere longing of salvation and eternal life for humankind that comes from love and forgiveness that has been lavished on us when we come into the Truth, the Light, of our Loving Father and Salvation in His Son, Jesus, which we desire and pray for all who are separated from our Everlasting Hope and Peace. Our Father’s deep love for us in reconciling mankind to Himself through His Son, Jesus Christ while we were sinners. His great Grace and Mercy. To God be all the glory!

Romans 10:8-13: “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord”, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile — the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

1 John 3:1: How great is the love the Father has lavished on is, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!

July 21, 2016 4:22 PM

Hi. I love this forum as the words are so encouraging. I have 698 friends on fb. I post things only about God and his love there. Yesterday someone accused me of being too religous when I quoted Mathew 6.26 because he was arguing with me that I should love this world. I love these persecutions and insults. It only means my rewards in heaven is building up. It only means smone is getting cut through God’s words. Am preparing myself for more to come. I have decided am only going to reply through scriptures. Even Satan stopped testing Jesus in the wilderness whe he did that!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
July 20, 2016 7:07 PM

Dear Sister, in my opinion you opened the door for the attacks when you said you didn’t care what happened to your body. You need to rebuke the spirit if infirmity in the name of Jesus, quote scripture Luke 10:19, and decree and declare your body healed in the name of Jesus. Praise God for your healing. Do this multiple times a day until you are healed!!!

Remember, You are the child of THE KING IF KINGS! They have no authority!

July 21, 2016 6:25 AM
I agree my dear. I was going through the book of Job in which Satan goes before the throne of God accusing and testing his believers. With mum’s death this May, I thought I had lost it all. There was nothing else to lose. She was my world. Little did I know that was only the beginning. The past 12days for me was so agonizing physically. I had never felt pain the way I did. However, this morning, the pain is over. I feel much better. My blïsters are completely healed. Thank you all for your prayers. I understand while we are getting closer to God, we also need to realise The Adversary is not fooling around. He is working overtime trying to dampen our faith, make us fail and turn away from God. Our trials and persecutions will only be multiplied these last days. And I also believe these tests are refining me, pushing me closer towards God, that the Fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom and understanding. I have a new faith, one which doesn’t dread death. I know for now that in Christ we are victors, not victims. I know what I will gain if I leave this body physically. I will be forever united with My Lord and reunited with my beloved mom. It is that faith that has become a motivating factor in my life, to keep myself holy and away from all sin thus making me ready to face my Savior. It is my prayer that he will welcome me into his arms and kingdom, calling me his good and faithful servant. I don’t even mind what my unbelieving friends think of me for I know my reward is in heaven. With the second coming at hand, I do not… Read more »
Elizabeth Davis
July 21, 2016 7:43 AM

Sister, I am so glad you are feeling better. Praise God for your healing and for your faithfulness. l understand loosing your Mom. My Mom died on Feb 1 of this year. Everyone has somebody. She was my “somebody”. I loved her dearly. I asked to pray with her on her death bed for forgiveness of sins and she said “I did that years ago”. Did she make it to heaven??? I hope so. Anyway, yes the Devil is attacking hard, I usually am sweet and gentle. Ever since last fall I have been beyond grouchy! God Bless you, Sister. See you on the other side at the Wedding Supper with our Lord Jesus! Woo Hoo!!!!

July 21, 2016 8:30 AM
Hi Peggy. My mom was my aĺl too. .You see, I dont have any kids and although married for ten years, I spent more time with mum than with my husband being the youngest and most spoilt. My dad died when I was 8, am 36 now. He was a devoted Hindu, a very nice person but loved his idols and a backslidden Christian. I have seen the difference in their deaths. I gave my life to Jesus back then as I went to a Christian school. I hated his idols and asked him one day why we couldn’t go to church and serve Jesus. He slapped me hard and told me not to mention that name again. Not long after, he died a restless death, there was a look of terror on his face. Not calm and peaceful like my mom. Mum gave her life to the Lord when I was 14. Amidst all criticisms and persecutions from family members, she never looked back although she was left alone with the burden of 3 daughters. My mom had a smile on her face the day she died, she looked healed from her infirmities. When we admitted her she was as skinny as a skeleton (she was diabetic but died of sepsis) Within that 1week from admission to death, she was fully transformed, looked at least 30 years younger. She was 60 when she died, but you couldnt see a grey hair on her head. Every1 marvelled at her beauty on her funeral.I have no words to explain how much I miss her. I still cry as if it was yesterday. If your mum was a believer, she is in heaven. I asked God to show me a sign mums in heaven and I got to see plenty, some via… Read more »
Peggy A.
July 21, 2016 11:34 AM

Priti,
That was a very beautiful and inspiring testimony!
There is a book called “Dying Testimonies of the Saved and Unsaved.” It is a collection of accounts from about a 400 year period. Your accounts would fit right in with them.

I pray that your Hindu friends and maybe family, too, would find their way to JESUS. I know they probably acknowledge Jesus, but, unfortunately as just one of MANY Gods. May they find their way to the ONE TRUE SAVIOR!

July 21, 2016 4:47 PM

Found it online. Is it called the Cutting Edge. I love such testimonies more so because they are real life experiences that help us grow in the Spirit. Seeing our Lord again is my major motivating factor as a Christian

July 21, 2016 4:26 PM

Hi Elïzabeth. Please go through my reply below. It was meant for your questions actually.

Boris
Boris
July 21, 2016 4:22 PM

Priti,
it is a blessing to read your testimony. To me it sounds like the devil is very angry at you for losing her soul through your prayers. All these attacks though are the grindstones that will make your soul shine. It is the cross and not worldly pleasure that leads us to resurrection, as in Phil. 3,7-11.
God bless you sister and your husband!

July 21, 2016 9:30 PM

flea
flea
July 23, 2016 5:10 AM

Dear Priti,

The creator of the universe, who loves you and likes you to the point of laying down his life for you, is in perfect control of your life. Whatever comes over your path, he will lovingly work for your good. The closer one lives to Jesus, the more Satan will attacks you.

Martin Luther was used powerfully to change the history of mankind through the reformation. He also experienced constant and vivid attacks from Satan. See http://www.issuesetcarchive.org/issues_site/resource/journals/luther.htm

Luther was of the opinion that God uses the Satan to reach His goals. Just immerse yourself in Jesus daily, and rejoice in all things.

Peggy A.
July 21, 2016 7:43 AM

Priti,
You have expressed my sentiments exactly. One of your important points: Fear God, not man! God is our BEST FRIEND.

Peggy A.
July 21, 2016 7:41 AM

I was thinking the same thing, Elizabeth, about opening the door to attacks.
That serves as another powerful reminder of the POWER of our WORDS.

God is a Spirit and SPOKE the universe into being. We are made in His image and likeness. We are speaking spirits. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” Why was “death” mentioned first in that Scripture? It is probably because the common propensity for fallen humanity is to speak “death” instead of life.

We really have to watch what we say, and I include myself in that as much as anyone else. There are many common cultural ways of speaking and communicating that are NOT beneficial.

Once again, as the title of one book on our WORDS states, “You Will Have What You Say.”

Elizabeth Davis
July 21, 2016 7:53 AM

Agreed, Peggy. I learned it many years ago the hard way. I asked God for patience. I had 2.5 years of abuse from my ex-husband through the court system. You get what you ask for. Now I ask for wisdom, knowledge, discernment and for my family and I to be worthy to enter our God’s Kingdom.

KatieTroutman
KatieTroutman
July 19, 2016 6:36 PM

Hallelujah! Praise God forever more. He is Holy and worthy and His Word is truth! This is so encouraging and and refreshing! Thank you Rachel for being His vessel ! Thank you Father for this wonderful word!

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 8:07 PM

Thank you Katie for your encouragement. Bless you in Jesus mighty name!

Boris
Boris
July 20, 2016 6:06 PM

This is off topic but I would like to share.
There is a huge prayer march for peace in Ukraine that is on a 500km itinerary to Kjiv. It has been ever growing and at this time there is an estimated 100,000 people walking and praying for peace in Ukraine. Two more prayer marches have formed that are moving to Kjiv from different areas of the country. They expect to get a total of 1 million people arriving in the capital on July 27. The western media does its best to keep silent about it. I have not found coverage in English so far, but here’s a video:

Let’s join them in prayer!!!

TomP
TomP
July 19, 2016 5:32 PM

Rachel,

God is good all the time! This article is another confirmation for me. Three of the recent articles 1) “..burn away flesh…”, 2) “…deep heart surgery…” and 3) “…release a new seeking…” have all very closely detailed my last few months seeking God. God is so awesome and He has certainly spoken thru these three articles in close proximity to each other to confirm what He has been doing in my life. I don’t think it a stretch that there are others reading this site that can also express the exact same sentiment! This morning while praying, I heard, “Today it begins.”

Additionally, God spoke to me a few days ago regarding possibly two events soon to happen in Chicago….these events appear to be very bad.

God is moving and things will be happening quickly!

Blessings!

Ed h
Ed h
July 19, 2016 6:16 PM

Tom P,
I feel exactly the same way. Those who want to be used by God are all feeling it. The sleeping Christians don’t have a clue what’s coming. We need to start praying for all of them as well.

TomP
TomP
July 19, 2016 6:28 PM

Brother Ed,

We may be 2000 miles away from each other but we are closely connected by our hearts thru our Father!

Blessings!

Carol
Carol
July 19, 2016 5:55 PM

Rachael, what a huge word from our God. Matt, thank you for your repentance plea as well. The fire to Chicago will be due to sin and no repentance, so humbling! Rachael, that God mentions that city by name grabbed at me, wrenching me to a painful call to attention! I’ve read other prophecies of that city, for you to mention it today adds tremendous weight!! I live in Illinois, not in the city but still I’m in the upper 1/3 of the state! I consider it a small NY…the same in so many ways. I pray the people there wake up while they still can spiritually get their life right before an angry God! The last year I’ve been so moved to pray for God’s protection for His people and of course for my family who are all over the country. Thank you for the reassurance of God’s protection for His own, even in the midst of what’s coming! Shalom to each of you.

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 8:15 PM

Carol – The Lord highlighted Chicago to me back in January when He called out Miami, San Francisco and Chicago and said that we are to watch those three cities for a “False Flag” event and that it would mean the start of WW3. Since that time, I too have been praying for Chicago. I had the opportunity to be on John Baptist’s radio program yesterday called Tribulation now. I spoke about this word and he played another radio recording from many years ago where an Emergency Preparedness guy from Indiana had called in to share that FEMA and Homeland Security had been working with them to prepare for a catastrophe in Chicago that would cause 400000 people to walk into Indiana, mass graves to be needed, the need to vaccinate an entire population in 48 hours, be able to withstand straightline winds… basically describing the result of a Nuclear attack on Chicago. Here is the broadcast if you are interested. I believe my interview starts about 10 minutes in. It is in the 2nd hour that John shares this interview. Though the Lord did not say “nuclear attack” what He seemed to describe sure sounds like a nuclear explosion of some sort.

Carol
Carol
July 19, 2016 10:22 PM

Thank you Rachel, for your extra comments and the radio broadcast! I will listen!! Chicago is a huge concern being within the blast area of 300 miles. It sounded like nuclear to me as well. One of Rick Wiles recent broadcasts had a knowledgable guest who had received a vision of the word “blast off” and “boom..” It all fits. Let us know if you hear more. Thank you

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
July 19, 2016 9:13 PM

Awesome word again Rachel===straight from the throne of our Father!
Lord help me to always be open for cleansing–for it takes a mighty heat,
[breath of the Lord] to bring the dross up and be burnt away!
We had a dental lab in the past and put the flex on the silver engit as it melted ,the impurities would come to the surface—the fire was so hot —
beautiful to watch but also dangerous if done incorrectly ! Only Jesus can
know exactly how and what we need in our purifying !

Jeff Byerly
July 19, 2016 8:25 PM

Thank you Rachel for the powerful word of the Lord. Also great show last night on Tribulation Now. God Bless You !

Rachel Baxter
July 19, 2016 10:34 PM

Thank you Jeff! All glory to God for His incredible goodness and mercy!