“The lying deception will burst forth suddenly in a global delusion sent by My Father.”

The following Words from Yeshua (Jesus) have been going through my spirit multiple times since 12-6-18:

“100% truth is ‘the narrow path.’”

The LORD prompted me to use the above painting of Him, by Akiane Kramarik, as the illustration for this post.

While quietly waiting to see if there was anything else the LORD wanted me to share, these are the Words He spoke in my spirit:

“Tell My people they must seek Me with all of their heart, mind, soul and strength, for the lying deception will burst forth suddenly in a global delusion sent by My Father upon those who do not want the truth. Freedom from lies will only occur if you want 100% truth, which IS ‘the narrow path.’

Understand this, My people: you are being bombarded by lies 24/7 from multiple sources. Ask ME for the truth of a matter and I will lead you to the truth, I will show you the way, for I AM the ONLY ONE who can bring you LIFE eternally. Set aside all postulations on event timing because even I do not know the timing of events that will continue to unfold; only My Father knows these things for it is HIS Will that must be done.

The purity of My bride is going to require you to want ME 100% in ALL areas of your life. 100% truth is the ONLY way you will continue to be purified from lies propagated by Satan. Delusion is coming from the demonic realm to entrap humanity to believe the lies from Satan; this is an instrument of testing for My people and judgement from the Father upon those who do not want the truth. 100% truth is ‘the narrow path.’”

SCRIPTURES:

“The highway of the upright leads away from evil; he who guards his way protects his life.” (Proverbs 16:17)

“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)

“As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”” (1 Peter 1:14-16)

SCRIPTURAL WARNING TO THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEEK 100% TRUTH:

9 For this is a rebellious people, false sons, sons who refuse to listen to the instruction of the Lord;
10 Who say to the seers, “You must not see visions”; and to the prophets, “You must not prophesy to us what is right, speak to us pleasant words, prophesy illusions.
11 “Get out of the way, turn aside from the path, let us hear no more about the Holy One of Israel.”
12 Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel, “Since you have rejected this word and have put your trust in oppression and guile, and have relied on them,
13 Therefore this iniquity will be to you like a breach about to fall, a bulge in a high wall,
whose collapse comes suddenly in an instant,
14 Whose collapse is like the smashing of a potter’s jar, so ruthlessly shattered that a sherd will not be found among its pieces to take fire from a hearth or to scoop water from a cistern.”
15 For thus the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, has said, “In repentance and rest you will be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength.” But you were not willing. (Isaiah 30:9-15)

8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. (2 Thessalonians 2:8-12)

Linda Hasche

Author: Linda Hasche

Linda Hasche serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States. She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit. To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: BelieveActs2Fire.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 12, 2018 4:31 PM

Amazing choice of image Linda,
Now rereading “Heaven is Real. ” This painting of Christ is what Todd Burpo believes is closest to his remembrance of what he saw when he met Jesus Christ as a child,
Merry Christmas. Christ is real
Phil

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 12, 2018 5:09 PM

It’s what the LORD prompted me to use, Phil.
Of all the photos I have seen of Jesus, this one has a depth of anointing on it from Holy Spirit.
Now this photo, I had on a previous post . . Nope, it is creepy and looks like the “alien” Jesus (a fallen angel) that is coming as part of the deluding influence; I was given a warning dream about that.
Here’s a link to that (and yes, that photo creeped me out on this post here):
2-27-17 ~ This Print in Our Farm Reminded Me of the “Alien” Jesus Warning Dream – BelieveActs2FIRE

Joy
Joy
December 15, 2018 2:48 AM

Akiane seems to be going the wide path now unfortunately, which is so grieving. Could that be why the Lord had you use that specific picture? At one point she walked closely with him, and her paintings of him were spot-on. Now, she believes that all roads lead to God, and has taken a New Age approach. So many Christians recently have fallen prey to the great deception. My heart has been heavy over it for the last few weeks.

Jinny
Jinny
December 20, 2018 2:58 PM
Joy…… Wiki prints things about her but they are not always true. Here is what she said in an interview on 30 Dec 2017. What Religion is Akiane Kramaik? A question often asked, especially during the Christmas Holiday Season.Akiane, her faith, and beliefs are surprisingly simple. Akiane’s faith and her beliefs are formed by the direct visions and experiences of Jesus, Heaven, and angels she began having at age four. And although Akiane was raised in an atheist home and has never attended a specific church or religious gathering she tells us that Jesus is her highest authority, her greatest love, and her God. Akiane shares that her art is only a representation of what she sees and that Jesus’ glory is beyond description. What religion is Akiane, in her own words:MY RELATIONSHIS WITH JESUS remains one of pure Wonder, Humb leness, and Gratitude. My personal views on Jesus have only matured and deepened since age 4. As I grow, I see how Vast and Unlimited His Love is. JESUS IS LOVE He is the Only Way to God, The Only Way to Heaven and Joy. Only Love can bring us closer to God’s Almighty Truth, Wisdom, and Happiness. ABOUT MY FAITH I alone know how important Jesus is for me. Instead of writing it is best for me to express through my personal connection, Art. Although I have forgotten many of my early heavenly Encounters, my recent visions continue ­­­­ in a special way. I portray Jesus how I see him as human and as Divine. I have painted about ten paintings of Jesus including his mother Mary & many paintings of His creation. JESUS REMAINS MY HIGHEST AUTHORITY, LOVE, AND GOD, My art is only a representation of what I see. Jesus’ Glory is beyond any description! I… Read more »
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 15, 2018 4:02 AM

So sorry to hear that Joy.
If the picture is very close to what Christ looks like I’m not interested in any others,
Philip

Kathleen K Nelson
Kathleen K Nelson
December 12, 2018 7:44 PM

Akiana talked about her second painting of Jesus
It seemed she sought for awhile about how to paint him again
So it makes sense even to post the painting she has done because she really sought on how to do it and waited until she knew

Esma
Esma
December 12, 2018 6:28 PM

I find this website really interesting and it have really helped in my walk with God. This is off-topic, but I would like to share an odd experience I have had recently which is that I have heard an audible voice when waking up from sleep. It has happened two times recently, and the first time it happened was around 6 years ago just when I was about to fall asleep. The first time it was like a a whole sentence in a language I don’t understand and my head kind of froze in a position when I heard those words. And all of these times it happened I just knew within me that it’s not from a person, I’m just so sure about that. I should say that all the times it has happened I have had earplugs in my ears, which make me even more sure about it’s not from another person.

The first time it happened I knew little about spiritual warfare so I just assumed I heard God’s voice… But with these two recent experiences I’m not so sure anymore. Have anyone experienced this? Am I maybe dreaming while awake? Is it God? Is it spiritual warfare? Or some mental disorder?

Would be so grateful for input on this!

God bless you!

InHim
InHim
December 12, 2018 9:55 PM
I have suffered through years of night terrors, sleep paralysis, and nightmares related to PTSD and anxiety. One of the verses I began praying is Psalm 4:8: In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety. Now any issues with terrors and paralysis are rare and when it does happen, Jesus usually shows up in a dream or I wake to the sound of my voice calling His Name. Those nights don’t have the power to inflict fear and torment the way they once did. I felt led to share that verse for prayer over any kind of sleep issues, having personally battled a lot of difficult warfare in that area. So, warfare is definitely cause for consideration, but we know we have nothing to fear because of WHO fights for us. We can take refuge in Him and He is faithful to us! A couple of terms for the phenomenon of hearing voices and/or sounds upon falling asleep or waking up: “hypnagogic hallucinations occur during the transition from wakefulness to sleep (just after our head hits the pillow). And hypnopompic hallucinations hit during the waking-up process.” These types of hallucinations can be due to changes in the sleep cycle and sensory processing (when they happen occasionally). Other times it can be associated with mental illness, narcolepsy, or changes due to aging, it is problematic and usually with other symptoms involved. And then there is “exploding head syndrome” which is an intense name for a type of sleep headache that doesn’t typically produce pain or discomfort and is considered benign. With exploding head syndrome, it is usually loud noises of some type that is involved when falling asleep or waking up. All of that said, I pray the Lord brings you clarity… Read more »
Esma
Esma
December 14, 2018 6:22 PM

Thank you so much for your comment!! I will definitely look more into what you wrote about hallucinations / “exploding head syndrome”, I feel that really could explain what I have experienced. And as I wrote to Sarah here above, I feel it´s also some sort of spiritual warfare, it must be. I recognize the signs for it. I will take it all to the Lord and pray about all this. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experiences! God bless you!

Jessica
Jessica
December 12, 2018 9:54 PM

Edna-I don’t know what you heard but it could have been God trying to speak with you or it could have been spiritual warfare. My mother woke up one time and she said she heard a voice say “you cannot have her life” , she said there was the most beautiful music playing she had ever heard and she said there was a battle going on above her that she could not see, but she knew it was there. Shortly after that she went to the doctor and found out she had something wrong with her heart. She feels like she awoke to a battle over her life and she was made aware of it. Ask God what He is trying to tell you, pray to Him and He will answer you. You will receive your answer, I am sure of it. I will pray for you too!

Esma
Esma
December 14, 2018 6:40 PM

Wow! Amazing!

Yeah, the first time I ever heard an audible voice that didn’t belong to a person, I felt it was God speaking to me in a foreign language. It was a beautiful language and I remembered it months aferwards, but unfortunately I can’t remember it now. But I’m also not sure if it was God. And when I pray to God about likewise experiences I’ve had I feel like God is quiet and I remain confused. But I have had some turbulent years which have made me very unpatient sometimes and I find it hard to really listen to what God is saying. Some periods I really feel in tune with God, but the last couple of months have been a challenge in many areas of my life so I have just felt unpatient and want answers directly. Which is wrong, I know, because God is able to speak in so many different ways and one have to have ears and eyes open to recognize it sometimes.

Thank you so much for your comment! God bless you!

Jessica
Jessica
December 14, 2018 7:54 PM

Just keep taking to Him, week Him with your whole heart and He will answer you. He will tell you what you want to know, He usually reveals things to me in my dreams, personal things in my life, as well as things going on in the world. It is amazing, I wish I would have been closer to Him throughout my entire life, I wasted so much time.

InHim
InHim
December 14, 2018 12:58 AM

That is beautiful and amazing. God bless your mother! Reading that just jolted my spirit and I can’t explain. Thank you for sharing.

Sarah
Sarah
December 13, 2018 12:35 AM
Yes, ma’am. I had this happen a lot before I came to Christ. It is my belief that it is often related to fear/anxiety. It finally went away – before I became a Christian – when I read a psychology textbook referencing the phenomenon of sleep paralysis and hallucinations. I believe it went away because the textbook took away the fear of it. I had what you described as well as something I “saw” always watching me sinisterlike and then when asleep crushing my chest until it felt I couldn’t breathe. I asked the God I did not know to help me and I would “see” light beams and wake up. I put quotes around “see” because my eyes were actually closed. This was very distressing..having the sense of something very bad “watching”..and at times there was more than one. So after reading that textbook as an agnostic, I had a huge sense of relief and it just stopped happening. Time passed. I became a born again Christian. Shortly thereafter, sleep disturbances started happening again. But the difference is that it didn’t try to crush my chest. It would just glower over me. It stopped when my fear of it stopped. It’s all related to anxiety and fear. I can name another sleep disturbance which is related to this post above. It happened shortly after I became a Christian many years ago. The dream was that I was taken into space on a ship and shown pictures of God – the Father, Son, Spirit. The thing I was with was very pleasant at first but insistent that the God I had given my life to was evil. The thing in my dream said God was evil!! And the pictures on the ship turned ugly. If I want to be a… Read more »
InHim
InHim
December 14, 2018 1:23 AM

Thank you for being so open, Sarah. As someone who has lived trauma and then endured the effects, surviving suicide (especially with all the warfare after coming to Christ in the aftermath) I felt like you know the battlefield. It isn’t talked about very openly.

The physical brain, combined with our emotional and mental selves, is an organ like our hearts and lungs. It endures a lot. I was an RN in neuro, ER, and cardio mixed with hospice. Very few actually “get it”, the whole self – mind, physical body (with it’s function) and spirit.

God bless you and your testimony.

Esma
Esma
December 14, 2018 6:09 PM
Thank you SO much for your comment!! Wow, I can relate to so much of your story. I have been working a lot the last days so that´s why I haven´t had time to answer until now, I´m sorry for that. Also, english isn´t my first language so I apologize for the grammar/spelling. I haven´t thought about the possibility that it could be sleep paralysis/hallucinations, but it seem very possible. Another experience I have had came to mind when reading your comment, which happened a few years ago during a period when I felt extremely attacked by the enemy. I had a lot of anxiety, crazy thoughts and wierd things happening to me. It was a night when I felt something really evil being in my room and when I closed my eyes I saw probably a demon, I´m not sure, it was so ugly and awful and evil. And I prayed for my life to God to save me from this evil presence. I will never forget that picture of that horrible being. Also during that period I was really afraid of being alone and go to sleep alone in my apartment, I really felt attacked. But that period I learned more about trusting that Jesus will protect me when I ask him. I learned to decide that I would believe that Jesus would protect me when I prayed that he would. And it worked, I did sleep well after really focusing on believing that Jesus will protect me. I have also had a lot of anxiety and fear during more than 10 years, but the last years I have really been working with myself and going to the bottom with the cause for all that anxiety. And now I can say that I have somehow sort out my… Read more »
Ivette Ellis
December 13, 2018 9:31 PM

Happening now and it’s sad.

Peter Harbison
December 12, 2018 10:10 PM

I’ve got a feeling that Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj in a recent YouTube video revealed that in 2019 we would see a major step towards the One World Religion. If I get time I’ll try and find it again this weekend. Also recently on another of Linda’s dreams, I had a dream of a horse riding bringing a pandemic – timing unknown. All the best.