Lukewarm Christians Absorbed Into the Darkness

dark_night

I received the following prophetic dream about the future of the church and a warning to lukewarm Christians.

In the first part of this dream, I was in a small wooden boat with other people. I suddenly saw a huge shark go after my Mom, who was near the boat in the water. She did not see the shark, which seemed to absorb her like a sponge. She just disappeared into the shark. This was something supernatural that I hadn’t seen before. I also knew this shark wanted to come after me as well.

Then the scene changed and I saw this man who had a depth of darkness and evil that I had never come across before, either in real life, in spiritual warfare, or in dreams or visions. This entity was powerfully evil and was coming right at me outside of my parent’s home, where I grew up.

I rebuked this entity in the name of Jesus, but he kept coming in my direction. However, he was not able to harm me. I needed to get away from him because I knew if I allowed myself to get caught, I would be absorbed into him. I saw him absorb somebody while he was heading my way; they just disappeared into him.

I then went to the neighbor’s house which was quite small. I knew this supernatural dark entity was still after me and any who got in his way. The neighbor let me inside her house. I tried to explain what was happening, but I couldn’t even put it in to words. This entity was outside, yet I felt he was not able to get to me in that small house.

~ End of Dream.

INTERPRETATION:

After prayer and seeking the LORD, I understand both the shark and the supernaturally dark entity was Satan. Note: This was not Obama, the antichrist, it was Satan himself.

My Mom and my parent’s house represented the false church, which I could not enter and will not enter, unless sent by the Holy Spirit. This is the modern-day seeker-friendly church that tries to “go along to get along”. They no longer represent the Gospel of Jesus Christ and have been absorbed into the dark system of this world, which is run by Satan. It also represents the lukewarm church that does not really see the signs of our times and is unaware of the level of darkness and evil that is seeking to absorb them and will absorb them unless they repent and turn back to Jesus.

Sadly and in reality, both of my parents who were “social Christians”, are no longer even professing Christians and now deny Jesus is the Son of God. They have been absorbed into the darkness of Satan (and yes, I am praying for their souls).

The small house represents small home groups in these final days, where Satan cannot enter, if we stand firm and true for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

My inability to put into words what was going on, represents the times we are entering that have NEVER been seen on this planet before. We will see more Biblical prophecy unfold, including increased persecution of true believers and followers of Jesus Christ by the powers of darkness. It will be critical to STAND FIRM in Jesus Christ, for many lukewarm professing Christians will be absorbed into the darkness of Satan and the beast system.

I also believe this dream points to the Satanic plan of persecution and destruction of anybody (both believer and non-believer) who get in the way of the dark, evil plans. ALL will be absorbed into the beast as the darkness continues to grow darker, UNLESS we stand firm in our faith in Jesus Christ and don’t give in to the darkness.

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you. To Him be dominion forever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 5:8-11)

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints. (Ephesians 6:10-18)

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Greetings All. This will be my last comment on Z3news for a while. I’m on sabbatical until the LORD lets me know otherwise. Blessings to all and may each listen to and obey the leading of the Holy Spirit, regardless of the opinion of others.

Remember, we will be standing SOLO in front of Jesus Christ, Yahshua, on the day of Judgement, so take heed and obey. .. . He will be coming back in a day and hour that NONE expect, so if you are being called to do something . . . Do it. I recently read this: “delayed obedience is disobedience” and that is NOT a good place to be in when the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords returns.

Signing off for now, but prayers continue to go up, particularly in these treacherous times.

Kasey Streichert Burt
Kasey Streichert Burt
February 28, 2016 5:11 pm

The scripture states that God will begin with His own Household. Attached a link to a dream i had regarding this very http://kaseyburt.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-soiled-church.html. KB

Karen
Karen
February 17, 2016 12:22 pm

It was just a couple of nights ago that I was trying
to figure out how the chaff would be separated from
the wheat in our generation. This dream satisfies my
question. I appreciate your sharing it.

Nancy
Nancy
February 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Thank you for that post Linda. I am seeing so many things starting to manifest, alot of things that have been seen on here. Yesterday the word that I kept seeing all day was ‘now’ as in ‘things are starting to happen now’. It jumped out at me off the pages of what I was reading from several different articles and also from the television screen. Wasn’t it you that posted something about a ‘rhema word” recently? I’ve often wondered what it meant when I get confirmation about certain things sometimes, especially when I see or hear it over and over. I also had a dream the other night and remember vividly the colors pink and blue, so the next morning I was asking the Lord if those colors had any significance. As I looked around the room I focused on a stained glass angel hanging in a door. It has a blue body and pink wings and is blowing a golden trumpet. I sincerely felt Him telling me that we are on the verge of the trumpet blasts. I went right to Rev. 9 and read down through the 7 trumpet blasts and the signs are exactly like everything I have been listening too in various dreams and visions. I feel on edge right now like something could happen any day now.
On a side note, where exactly does JC live? Was curious because he said he was in the southern part of the Missouri Ozarks, and we are located in NW Arkansas in the Ozarks, right between Harrison and Mt. Home. Just curious!

Kathy Culver
KC
February 16, 2016 12:07 am

OH LINDA, I have missed you lately, hope you are being blessed—you sure have encouraged me thru
all your posts and comments , The LORD BLESS YOU with A BIG HUG ! I,m glad I saw this message. Have been missing your input, but MY GOD will supply all my needs I know! I feel the warmth of your sweet spirit
and appreciate GOD sharing you for this time . While your in HIS presence –please lift my daughter up
in prayer—to awaken to the Holy Spirit and turn to Jesus –Thank you! Let’s have a big Z3 party on the other
side! PRAISE YOU JESUS!! Yes I have to do a particular work for OUR KING ….working on it …thanks for the word on obedience!!! Love , strength and wholeness in OUR KING!

Kristina
Kristina
February 15, 2016 11:59 pm

God Bless you Linda. Thank you for your obedience and contribution. You will remain in my prayers as I pray for this virtual family.

Beverly
Beverly
February 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Linda,
I sincerely want to thank you for all of your posts and your boldness in sharing them. They really bring clarity to the body of Christ. May God continue to use you mightily.

God Bless You,
Beverly

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 11:23 pm

Thank you, Beverly and blessings to you.

Ramona
Ramona
February 15, 2016 12:02 pm

I find it interesting that Satan first appears in the Ocean in the form of a shark. From what I understand Satan’s Kingdom is in the Abyss of the Ocean. To me it’s symbolic that he came out of the Ocean and is pursuing Christians on land.

steve kelly
February 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience:

Isa 27:1 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

The “sea” is THE LOST – all the beasts of Daniel rose up out of the SEA. That is the multitude of the lost.

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Good thoughts there, Steve and yes, it makes sense that the sea is the lost. In fact in my dream, my Mom was in the sea and yes she is amongst the lost right now.

steve kelly
February 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Linda,
One real problem we as Christians have is to many thoughts about this or that. The Lord taught me a long time ago that thoughts are okay but they are just that thoughts.

What I said with respect to the “sea” is more than a thought it is the very Word of God.

In Christ,
Steve

steve kelly
February 16, 2016 11:19 am

Linda & Romona,
To further the understanding of “sea” the reason there is “no more sea” in Revelation 21:1 is that there will never again be any more lost.

From start to finish the Book of Revelation is symbolism, if I try to make it symbolism here and literal there I do great despite to the Spirit of the Word.

In Christ
Steve

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Wow, Ramona, I never thought of that before. Thank you for sharing that.

The Scriptural reference to what you are sharing (see below), which also what I refer to when discussing Obama and his coming FAKE “headwound” (Rev 13:3) where Satan will be manifesting through him:

Revelation 13:1-6
“And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.”

steve kelly
February 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Linda,
What translation are you reading from, the KJV says, “Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy”.

The I that is being referred to in this verse is the Apostle John and he certainly isn’t a DRAGON. Just saying- – –

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 11:16 pm

Hello Steve,
I believe that version was the NASB, which is one of the many I utilize when I read the Bible. I do understand many prefer to utilize the KJV, but if you read what it says above in the NASB, the “I” is not indicating the John is the dragon it is John reporting what he saw.

However, I also understand those who are in the KJV only “camp” will have issue with any other version of the Bible and want to get into the debate zone. . .I don’t and won’t go there. Time is too short. . . I say let the debaters debate and the Pharisees have doctrine parties.. . I’ll be busy praying for lost souls who are heading into hell, while sharing what I’m prompted to share by the Holy Spirit.

May the LORD help us ALL listen to and obey the leading of the Holy Spirit and yield to his conviction of any false doctrines, opinions of man, false teachings and preachings. May He set us free from any religious spirit that binds us and blinds us from becoming who we have been created to be. May He help each of us maintain a clean spiritual walk, forgiving all who have sinned against us and repenting from any sin we are convicted of doing. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen and AMEN.

brian
brian
February 16, 2016 10:57 pm

linda – many do say what you are saying and there are also many in the kjv only camp – im almost one of them as my two bibles are the kjv and the Geneva. but when people start talking about this and whitewashing other books that call themselves a bible I always say to them that if they give me an niv I can prove conclusively that jesus and satan are the same person.
Helena blavatski refers to the coming messiah (the black one and I don’t mean Obama) as “the one”. the niv also says the same when refering to jesus. bl;avatski Westcott and hoart were all known to each other and all were occultists. so when the ac comes along I will be able to prove using that version that the ac is indeed the Christ of the bible.
I cannot do that with the kjv. and the first verses I go to to prove my point is Isaiah 14:12 and rev 22:16
kjv isaiah14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
kjv rev 22:16 I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
niv morning star, son of the dawn
niv I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star
there are other verses (thousands actually) but too many for this purpose. this is not legalism neither am I a debater nor a Pharisee but a seeker of truth and the truth is not in versions that have a copywrite over them. the board of the niv had homosexuals on it – do you think god blessed that version?.

steve kelly
February 17, 2016 2:03 pm
Brian, This Lucifer thing is one of the largest errors that the devil has been able to foster on the body of Christ, and it never ceases to amaze me that that error of the wicked continues to have such a powerful hold on the saints of God. Brother Bill Britton had discovered this deception, along with other mighty men of God. It is a subject that bears much prayer and study and I will only say ask the Lord about the matter – H1966 הילל hêylêl hay-lale’ From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star: – lucifer. This definition of hêylêl is from the Abingdons Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance. But, it is always important to, “…prove all things…” (1Thes 5:21) The portion of Isaiah 14:12 that reads, “…O Lucifer, son of the morning…” in the Hebrew reads, “…hêylêl bên shachar…” Let us look at some definitions: hêylêl – means, the morning star, bên – means, a son (as a builder of the family name,) shachar – means, dawn (literally, figuratively or adverbially.) Therefore, from the Hebrew this literally reads, “…O morning star, son of the dawn…” The word Lucifer is a mistranslation from the Latin Vulgate which reads, “…lucero del alba…” meaning, “…the morning star…” and should not be translated as a proper name and most certainly is not a name of Satan. There is much that is said in the discourse in Isaiah 14 that could not possibly relate to Satan. “…hell from beneath is moved for you to meet you at your coming…” (v9) We state emphatically, “…the dragon, that old serpent, which is the devil and satan…” (Re 20:2) will never go to hell, that is sheol, hades, the place of the the dead. This place is reserved for human spirits which are awaiting the… Read more »
steve kelly
February 16, 2016 11:13 am

Linda,
After further investigation (I am not a KJV advocate by the way, just desirous of the Truth) I concur that the thrust of Rev 13:1 is indeed a continuation of the thought of Chapter 12. The Dragon being the one that, “was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Rev 12:17).

The DRAGON is, “the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan” (Rev 12:9).

Ramona
Ramona
February 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Linda, This is also interesting:

Revelation 21:1 “Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there was no longer any sea”.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
February 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Yes, good observation Ramona – Snakem (Satan) morphing from sea creature to land entity. And Linda’s citing Rev 13. That is prophetic. This year will be more significant prophetically I think than we can image. Didn’t Julie W just post something like that?

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 11:05 pm

That’s a good one, Mark . . . Snakem . . . Much truth there. One day Adam and Eve will be shouting THANK YOU YAHSHUA for bringing down the one who caused harm on all of our offspring and sending him into the lake of fire.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
February 15, 2016 10:20 am

Linda,

I could feel your dream, the sense of betrayal. Ohhh, I had my dog given away…when I was around 6 years old. I came home from summer school one day and couldn’t find my dog. I was looking for her and calling her name, Smudge, where are you? I ran crying into the house to tell my mother. She told me she had run away and probably found a new home. I waited for her to come home but she never did. We were moving that summer. So, I knew that I wouldn’t find her. Much later by several years I learned from my mother that they took Smudge to the pound. I was grieved, though I don’t think I even knew a word for what I felt. It was a betrayal. I always wondered why I couldn’t keep my dog even though we were moving. I wondered is this what people do, abandon things? Well, as an adult I learned that people do abandon things, and they give no thought to it.

I remember writing a paper in my English class titled, Pound Puppy. This was in a college class! I likened the experience to the throw away mentality of this culture, and now from birth to old age…the theme is to throw away the so called baggage, the throw aways.

May heaven be full of them.

Thank you.

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello Karen Sue,
That would be a heart-breaking experience. I understand the betrayal on a personal level as well.

What we will be facing in the days ahead, which some of us have already had to face and are facing again, including myself is this: will you be willing to give up ALL to follow Jesus? It may appear to others that you are abandoning family, pets, friends, jobs, etc., BUT when the call comes to “go” will we obey, regardless of any criticism, misunderstanding, condemnation thrown at us by others? I’m speaking from personal experience here.

May the LORD help us have clarity, wisdom and HOLY BOLDNESS to do ALL that we are prompted by the Holy Spirit to do.

Jerry C.
Jerry C.
February 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Morning Karen Sue, When I read your comment about our ‘throw away’ mindset, it instantly reminded me of a part of a conversation that was taking place between ‘Eli’ and the young girl in the movie called ‘The Book of Eli’. In this conversation, the young girl asked Eli, “what was it like before… (implied the great war, the bright flash / nuclear war) and Eli responded.. “we use to throw away the very things that we kill for now…”.
I’ve learned over the years to try and stop – to take a moment and simply appreciate those moments of silence I can share with the LORD before they might no longer exist… to try and appreciate the simple things in life and simply not dismiss them ‘out of hand’ without realizing what it is I’m throwing away “because I’m in too much of a hurry”… I’ve learned that my family (including many of my Christian friends) is / are the most important things in my life and they are the only reason I desire to stick around and fight for…

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
February 15, 2016 1:28 pm

What came to mind earlier today is from 1 Timothy. I post it for all of us that need to realize that we are in a spiritual battle, and that the weapons of our warfare is not carnal, but high in God to the pulling down of strongholds.

Our experience of loss in our personal lives tells us that these things are part of the modern culture, yet even so, we must fight the good fight. Yes?

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto you are also called, and have professed a good profession before many witnesses.

I add that I have reviewed the film that you mentioned Jerry, many times. I know that it is a secular production of a spiritual condition, nevertheless, each time I look at it I find something very interesting.

The blind woman could see through her fingers as she touched the Bible and recognized Braille, as one that was blind and then could see…hope stepped into her life, but the man that could see was seeking the “book” to control others, and when the ‘book” was found, he was unable to read it, speaking to his blindness spiritually.

Jerry C
Jerry C
February 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Well said lady Karen… well said. I would ask the readers of this blog to continue to pray for my son Joshua as he is having more than his fair share of spiritual battles in the spritiual realm… right now, he is very much in the ‘far country’, but I just keep on loving him, and waiting for the Holy Spirit to keep working on his heart.
I was very much in fear that the LORD was going through the process of hardening Joshua’s heart just as He did with Pharaoh… then, the LORD showed me a passage as a promise for my son – it’s Ez. 11: 19 “Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh…”.
The trial I’m going through is continuing to learn patience… Psalm 27 (closing verse) “..wait for the LORD, be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD”.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
February 15, 2016 11:07 am

Yes, Karen, people now think little of throwing away their unborn children and their marriages. This is the selfish, self-centered life vs, the selfless, servant, agape life God wants and Jesus died for. The flesh is at enmity with the spirit. We must be crucified with Christ and let Him live through us.

Stig-Ove
Stig-Ove
February 15, 2016 7:05 am

Thats it the cork has surfaced to work…..😀 b2 is back!

Inside joke from believeActs2

Peggy
February 15, 2016 5:38 pm

One more from “B2 Brigade” signing in to say hello to Linda.
That was a very inspirational article, Linda!
Yes, we are praying for your health and strength to return. God BLESS!

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Thank you very much, Peggy. Transition is happening right now and that is not just for me. I sense we still have a little more time before “The Mahdi”/antichrist Obama show starts going FULL TILT. Bloody, violent days are ahead, but also AMAZING supernatural miracles, signs and wonders the Heavenly Father will do as desperate, lost and grieving souls cry out in the midst of the darkest days.

Linda Clay
February 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Alrighty Sti-Ove . . . Funny bro. Prayers still needed for my health/strength to return.